|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>its also possible for people to develop a nicca phobia after getting stabbed, robbed etc. by niccuz......
Oh really......then African American people should surely have a phobia of white people after having their ancestors rapped, beaten, killed, over worked, and oppressed by evil white people. Should African Americans believe that "ALL" white people are racist and evil? Most serial killers are WHITE PEOPLE. How should we all feel about that? Most child molesters are WHITE PEOPLE. How should we feel about that? White men have been the men from the beginning of American History to steal from everybody starting with the Indians? How should we all feel about that? These are just a FEW examples of how terrible white men have been over the years.

The real truth is that this world would be a much better place today if it wasn't for the white man's bigotry, racism, and need to feel superior. "AND"......A LOT of the problems in the African American community steam from the oppression, racism, and discrimination that African Americans have to endure even until this very moment. You can never talk about how oppressed people SHOULD ACT when you yourself would act the same way if it was you.

How can you be better than anybody you point your finger at if you yourself are full of EVIL? Get over yourself already! Start looking in the mirror and reflecting on all of your mistakes and negative habits and ways. If you start working on those things you will not have time to worry about what anybody else is doing.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Walllterr...oh WALLLLTERRRR. I know you're there, I can see your spam icons.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Who would expect you to have respect for anybody seeing that you don't even have respect for yourself? If you had any self-respect you would not be on an AA forum responding to topics and posting comments about people you claim to have no respect for. Get a life and get some self-respect and stop making a azz out of yourself thinking that nobody will notice. LOSER!
You should see what he says about his mother. smh
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the fear into perspective. That's what I try to do. For example, spiders, although creepy, do a good job of eliminating other pesky insects like annoying houseflies. They also feast on mosquitos and other crawling bugs. Even snakes eat rats and small mice.
It is hard when you see what happens to others, this gardener that works in my neighborhood was bit by a brown recluse spider, and we don't even have brown recluse spiders in California, so I can't explain how this happened, he was put in the hospital for a month, sick as a dog.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your accomplishments, and to you the absolute best of luck.
Public speaking can be hard enough, but you have it by the reigns.
Good work!
Thank you Kip. It is refreshing to know that there are a few posters on Topix that care about things that are important.
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Well she didnt say anything to me about Blondegirl and she was reading the posts here yesterday for about 20 mins.
And trust me when I say theres multitudes of white men chompin at the bit to get her attention, and she's like what...30 something?
Oh lord, let me find some of those posts, Aisling said nothing as compared to Blondgirl, and frankly Libby grew up in a racist family, it is no surprise to her how we think, so it shouldn't be shocking to her.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Lol azzlick is easy to chase off a thread. Simple cowardice, thats all it is.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really......then African American people should surely have a phobia of white people after having their ancestors rapped, beaten, killed, over worked, and oppressed by evil white people. Should African Americans believe that "ALL" white people are racist and evil? Most serial killers are WHITE PEOPLE. How should we all feel about that? Most child molesters are WHITE PEOPLE. How should we feel about that? White men have been the men from the beginning of American History to steal from everybody starting with the Indians? How should we all feel about that? These are just a FEW examples of how terrible white men have been over the years.
The real truth is that this world would be a much better place today if it wasn't for the white man's bigotry, racism, and need to feel superior. "AND"......A LOT of the problems in the African American community steam from the oppression, racism, and discrimination that African Americans have to endure even until this very moment. You can never talk about how oppressed people SHOULD ACT when you yourself would act the same way if it was you.
How can you be better than anybody you point your finger at if you yourself are full of EVIL? Get over yourself already! Start looking in the mirror and reflecting on all of your mistakes and negative habits and ways. If you start working on those things you will not have time to worry about what anybody else is doing.
You wanna hear the funny part?

He's not even white.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It is hard when you see what happens to others, this gardener that works in my neighborhood was bit by a brown recluse spider, and we don't even have brown recluse spiders in California, so I can't explain how this happened, he was put in the hospital for a month, sick as a dog.
I understand. I had a co worker get a spider bite on his leg. It got so badly infected that he nearly lost his leg. Still, most spider bites don't end up being that bad. Maybe your neighbor had an allergic reaction. I've been afraid of pit bulldogs lately. I'm a dog owner and there are other dog owners who swear by their precious pit bulldog pets. The news however always gives the horrid account of pit bulldog attacks. I know of other dogs to attack, but pit bulls have a reputation that scares me. Years ago I was never like this. My roommates even had a pit bulldog and I pet him all the time.

Not all fears are bad, but as long as they don't leave us being irrational.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord, let me find some of those posts, Aisling said nothing as compared to Blondgirl, and frankly Libby grew up in a racist family, it is no surprise to her how we think, so it shouldn't be shocking to her.
Huh? I've met most of her family at one time or another over the years. They're very warm and open people. My bro lived with them for months at a time. Ok, grandparents are old fashioned and a few redneck cousins (from what I here)but her brother, sister and parents are decent people.

And what Libb thinks about azzlick has nothing to do with racism. It has all to do with me telling her that azzlick is the one who spammed her social networking sites about her relationship with BA.

And I KNOW she did too.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
I Love Black People!
Blacks is the spice of the earth. AFRICAN AMERICANS give the world FLAVOR! Black people to the world is the same as seasoning salt is to food. We are groovy baby! Don't hate......appreciate.

by the way......I am sorry that you wasted your time posting on Topix making your little sarcastic remarks with your WORTHLESS avatar name.....you must have been under the impression that someone cared about your opinion. Someone should have warned you that AA people could care less about what YOU think. Who are you? Are you supposed to be some one important? lol You should have learned by now that AA people don't break from the words of a racist...but I understand that SLOW people like yourself need people to be patient with you. You don't get it yet. One day....you will! lol

Have a nice day and tell your mother and father that I said that they should be ashamed of themselves. They did a terrible job raising you. How dreadful!
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

<quoted text>Huh? I've met most of her family at one time or another over the years. They're very warm and open people. My bro lived with them for months at a time. Ok, grandparents are old fashioned and a few redneck cousins (from what I here)but her brother, sister and parents are decent people.
And what Libb thinks about azzlick has nothing to do with racism. It has all to do with me telling her that azzlick is the one who spammed her social networking sites about her relationship with BA.
And I KNOW she did too.
Actually she didn't Dr.Zaius is the one that spammed that entire social networking thing, he has a little buddy , just ask Black Avenger, a little jewish buddy that blasts all this stuff all over the internet. He has done this many times, and even turned on Dr.Zaius when he got jealous of another poster hat had some romantic interest in Dr.Zaaaus and blasted all her call girl websites over Topix.
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Now I think Libby turned out lucky after what he did to "bunnylovesyou" posting all her naked pics on Topix.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually she didn't Dr.Zaius is the one that spammed that entire social networking thing, he has a little buddy , just ask Black Avenger, a little jewish buddy that blasts all this stuff all over the internet. He has done this many times, and even turned on Dr.Zaius when he got jealous of another poster hat had some romantic interest in Dr.Zaaaus and blasted all her call girl websites over Topix.
I don't know a Dr. Zauis so Azzlick will have to do. Besides, the video is aimed at her and there's no point in posting it otherwise.

Now where is the coward? I wanna do this before Libb changes her mind again.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You wanna hear the funny part?
He's not even white.
What is he then.......I guess he is just plain retarded. Whatever he/she is hopefully they are intelligent enough to get the over all point. Evil does not discriminate when it comes to living inside of people. A demonic and evil spirit will live in any human who allows it to. In the same way a good heart does not discriminate when it comes to belonging to any individual. A good heart would love to have a home in every person on the face of the earth but so many refuse it to reside inside of them.

Some people choose to be evil while some pray for a good heart. It is not about race or gender rather it is about INDIVIDUAL choice.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Felicia wrote:
Now I think Libby turned out lucky after what he did to "bunnylovesyou" posting all her naked pics on Topix.
I doubt very much you'd catch Libb with naked pics on the Internet.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Can you devils understand this? The bible gives hints to who the devil is. This is in the bible.
Japheth the father of all Europeans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth
and the father of the gentiles.
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...
This is what the bible has to say about the gentiles.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinth ...
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
LOL
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I had a co worker get a spider bite on his leg. It got so badly infected that he nearly lost his leg. Still, most spider bites don't end up being that bad. Maybe your neighbor had an allergic reaction. I've been afraid of pit bulldogs lately. I'm a dog owner and there are other dog owners who swear by their precious pit bulldog pets. The news however always gives the horrid account of pit bulldog attacks. I know of other dogs to attack, but pit bulls have a reputation that scares me. Years ago I was never like this. My roommates even had a pit bulldog and I pet him all the time.
Not all fears are bad, but as long as they don't leave us being irrational.
I hate pit bulldogs, they are vicious, one came flying through the air trying to kill my husband and my husband rammed his fist down the dogs mouth, and beating it in the head, and the owners and the children run out "my puppy" "my puupy" 'YOU ARE KILLING MY PUPPY" they should have been sued for having a dangerous animal, we laugh about it Now,'teach that pitbull to attack you huh, looks like the pitbull lost that battle"? but it wasn't funny at the time.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>What is he then.......I guess he is just plain retarded. Whatever he/she is hopefully they are intelligent enough to get the over all point. Evil does not discriminate when it comes to living inside of people. A demonic and evil spirit will live in any human who allows it to. In the same way a good heart does not discriminate when it comes to belonging to any individual. A good heart would love to have a home in every person on the face of the earth but so many refuse it to reside inside of them.
Some people choose to be evil while some pray for a good heart. It is not about race or gender rather it is about INDIVIDUAL choice.
He's East indian/European mix. A raceless racist product of multiculturalism.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no you don't- nice of you to try to defend azzling,(since the little coward has miraculously turned up missing and won't defend herself) but don't drag ME into her crap. I had NOTHING to do with that whole Libby debacle.
So don't even try passing the buck on me.
Dont worry, I aint goin for that bs. I already know it was azzlick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,841 - 90,860 of119,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••