Are white women attracted to black men?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108458 Nov 18, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I had a co worker get a spider bite on his leg. It got so badly infected that he nearly lost his leg. Still, most spider bites don't end up being that bad. Maybe your neighbor had an allergic reaction. I've been afraid of pit bulldogs lately. I'm a dog owner and there are other dog owners who swear by their precious pit bulldog pets. The news however always gives the horrid account of pit bulldog attacks. I know of other dogs to attack, but pit bulls have a reputation that scares me. Years ago I was never like this. My roommates even had a pit bulldog and I pet him all the time.
Not all fears are bad, but as long as they don't leave us being irrational.
I hate pit bulldogs, they are vicious, one came flying through the air trying to kill my husband and my husband rammed his fist down the dogs mouth, and beating it in the head, and the owners and the children run out "my puppy" "my puupy" 'YOU ARE KILLING MY PUPPY" they should have been sued for having a dangerous animal, we laugh about it Now,'teach that pitbull to attack you huh, looks like the pitbull lost that battle"? but it wasn't funny at the time.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108459 Nov 18, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>What is he then.......I guess he is just plain retarded. Whatever he/she is hopefully they are intelligent enough to get the over all point. Evil does not discriminate when it comes to living inside of people. A demonic and evil spirit will live in any human who allows it to. In the same way a good heart does not discriminate when it comes to belonging to any individual. A good heart would love to have a home in every person on the face of the earth but so many refuse it to reside inside of them.
Some people choose to be evil while some pray for a good heart. It is not about race or gender rather it is about INDIVIDUAL choice.
He's East indian/European mix. A raceless racist product of multiculturalism.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108460 Nov 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh no you don't- nice of you to try to defend azzling,(since the little coward has miraculously turned up missing and won't defend herself) but don't drag ME into her crap. I had NOTHING to do with that whole Libby debacle.
So don't even try passing the buck on me.
Dont worry, I aint goin for that bs. I already know it was azzlick.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108461 Nov 18, 2013
Azzlick is looking pretty weak at this point but in her defense I must say that if I showed this video she'd look a whole lot worse.

So I guess the cowards way out is the more sensible one in this case.

And she knows it.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108462 Nov 18, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I had a co worker get a spider bite on his leg. It got so badly infected that he nearly lost his leg. Still, most spider bites don't end up being that bad. Maybe your neighbor had an allergic reaction. I've been afraid of pit bulldogs lately. I'm a dog owner and there are other dog owners who swear by their precious pit bulldog pets. The news however always gives the horrid account of pit bulldog attacks. I know of other dogs to attack, but pit bulls have a reputation that scares me. Years ago I was never like this. My roommates even had a pit bulldog and I pet him all the time.
Not all fears are bad, but as long as they don't leave us being irrational.
obviously we don't have many brown recluse spiders in California, but believe me they are here, The death of Slayer founder and Grammy-winning heavy metal guitarist Jeff Hanneman launched speculation Friday that focused on a spider bite.
He had all kinds of skin grafts, black widows don't cause that kind of damage, my husband has been bitten numerous times under houses and merely felt ill, queasy, dizzy.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108463 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I hate pit bulldogs, they are vicious, one came flying through the air trying to kill my husband and my husband rammed his fist down the dogs mouth, and beating it in the head, and the owners and the children run out "my puppy" "my puupy" 'YOU ARE KILLING MY PUPPY" they should have been sued for having a dangerous animal, we laugh about it Now,'teach that pitbull to attack you huh, looks like the pitbull lost that battle"? but it wasn't funny at the time.
Your husband beat a pit bulldog with his bare fists? I've heard of men doing this, but WOW!
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108464 Nov 18, 2013
Black Power wrote:
Can you devils understand this? The bible gives hints to who the devil is. This is in the bible.
Japheth the father of all Europeans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth
and the father of the gentiles.
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...
This is what the bible has to say about the gentiles.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinth ...
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
LOL
If that is TRUE, no surprise to me, it is a Jewish book written by Jews, and if they don't want fellowship with us gentiles, they can get the fauwlk out of our lands, we HATE them anyway, let them go to ISREAL.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108465 Nov 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband beat a pit bulldog with his bare fists? I've heard of men doing this, but WOW!
He showed me how to do it, the dog can't bite when you ram your fist down the dogs throat, they don't have hands they only have one line of attack their mouths.
He says anybody can do this.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108466 Nov 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
We've always had pitt bulls and/or Rottweilers in my family. Pitt bulls are the friendliest lovliest breed of dog there is if not raised to be brutes. Beating one up with your fists is no great feat and certainly nothing to brag about.

My baby girl would melt my heart with her eyes alone if I got angry at her and even just yelled.

Oh I miss that pooch.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108467 Nov 18, 2013
Walter Hendrickson now you get your butt in here RIGHT NOW and take this spankin I gots for ya.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108468 Nov 18, 2013
Black Power wrote:
Can you devils understand this? The bible gives hints to who the devil is. This is in the bible.
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
LOL
Your bible must be fiction
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108469 Nov 18, 2013
Dayum Libb really scared her off good. I wish I had been around back when she and the others were posting on here, that would have been fun.

I know they musta stirred up plenty of ruckus.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108470 Nov 18, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
I Love Black People!
Of course you do! That's why you come on here all the time.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108471 Nov 18, 2013
Black Power wrote:
Genesis 10
King James Version (KJV)
LOL
I can override those scriptures in the old testament, with the new testament, NOT that I care about the bible, but you irritated me.

Acts 28:28

English Standard Version (ESV)

28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”[a]
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108472 Nov 18, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I could see your dumb criminal ass showing up and getting arrested in the first 5 minutes.
Real smart for Crack man1.
Look at Mister Oreo always stereotyping a black man...lol. Stop making excuses for being a big punk coward! Chicken heart, Coward, Oreo, House Nker and Uncle Tom. Boy, there are a lot of names and they all fit you...hahahahaha.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108473 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>We've always had pitt bulls and/or Rottweilers in my family. Pitt bulls are the friendliest lovliest breed of dog there is if not raised to be brutes. Beating one up with your fists is no great feat and certainly nothing to brag about.
My baby girl would melt my heart with her eyes alone if I got angry at her and even just yelled.
Oh I miss that pooch.
Well that is the problem, the people that usually get pitbulls are wanting protection not companionship , they certainly are not the cutest dogs around, and they smell, even after you bathe them.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108474 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I can override those scriptures in the old testament, with the new testament, NOT that I care about the bible, but you irritated me.
Acts 28:28
English Standard Version (ESV)
28 Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”[a]
You think gentile just refers to whites?

https://www.google.com/search...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108475 Nov 18, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is the problem, the people that usually get pitbulls are wanting protection not companionship , they certainly are not the cutest dogs around, and they smell, even after you bathe them.
Not true. When I was a kid, it was Dobermans that had the bad reputation. Then it was German Shepherds and now it's pittbulls. Breeds of dogs get stigmatized just like breeds of humans and it all comes down to ignorance. Why would a pittbull smell any worse than any other breed of dog? Especially seeing that they are short haired. And as far as looks, I think they are one cool looking canine. All muscle and that head lol, love that head.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108476 Nov 18, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Mister Oreo always stereotyping a black man...lol. Stop making excuses for being a big punk coward! Chicken heart, Coward, Oreo, House Nker and Uncle Tom. Boy, there are a lot of names and they all fit you...hahahahaha.
Don't forget oreos come in chocolate centers so you can't use that
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108477 Nov 18, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You think gentile just refers to whites?
https://www.google.com/search...
Of course not, but I'm sure that is what they meant, when the Jews use the term "goyim" they are usually referring to us whites.
As in "let's fraud the goyim out of all their hard earned savings", etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Europeans are NOT Aryans!!!! (Oct '13) 11 min Jasmine 453
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 37 min Reid 15
hawaiians & blacks . (Feb '11) 53 min Reid 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr crackerhead 1,684,593
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Karma Jones 38
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 1 hr Retribution 114
Free From Our Enslaver 3 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 139
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 165
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 35