|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno...Perhaps you'll need my name first? Just a hunch. And when you make that report and by some small miracle you're found wrong...will you leave this site and NEVER return??
Perhaps, not. You're just not very bright are you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
Do IT! Please do it!
The name is d.c.m.1!
bawahahaha!
This is hilarious!!! Who says white people have high IQ's???!!!
I think the right -- leaning white people on Topix, especially the ones in this forum have high, I.Q's.

I mean the right leaning white people here sound like they all went to Harvard or Stanford, because they are so smart. We even have one here with a degree in pastries, pies, and cookies. We have another one who's unemployed with a criminal past. He's even been chased down by police dogs. Then there's one who calls herself Fellatio who says her husband has a hairy ass and is in a band. Then there's the guy who loads horses in trailers and steps in apples all day. We can't forget the little Danish treat who doesn't date, because she says she's afraid of STD"S and still lives at home with mommy and daddy. One of them is so smart he has people thinking he's an Injun and he's from really from Duke. He contributes the most engrossing comments in bioscience.

Indeed, they're all a true comedy of errors.
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Since you stated that your computer's security was compromised, surely someone should look into that.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "government employee". Do you always return to a forum that could compromise those files you speak of?
I don't know too many who are Military who have certain files, that you spoke of, on their personal computer. Care to enlighten us as to why that is?
Are you going to file your report or not? I've given you every reason to be angry. It's so unbecoming.

Make sure that you spell the name correctly. Again, for the learning impaired...it's, d.c.m.1!

lmbao@thisLOSER!!
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I hope someone wasn't on a Military installation when their computer's security was supposedly compromised. And then, the person returning to the very same location where the person felt that it was hacked into.
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

BTW... don't you remember posting that picture where you stated that that female was you? Surely, someone certainly will be able to identify you and thus, placing a name to the face.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never posted a video so I wouldn't know, BA.
Then perhaps you should be the last one to comment on them then Walter.

:)
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the right -- leaning white people on Topix, especially the ones in this forum have high, I.Q's.
I mean the right leaning white people here sound like they all went to Harvard or Stanford, because they are so smart. We even have one here with a degree in pastries, pies, and cookies. We have another one who's unemployed with a criminal past. He's even been chased down by police dogs. Then there's one who calls herself Fellatio who says her husband has a hairy ass and is in a band. Then there's the guy who loads horses in trailers and steps in apples all day. We can't forget the little Danish treat who doesn't date, because she says she's afraid of STD"S and still lives at home with mommy and daddy. One of them is so smart he has people thinking he's an Injun and he's from really from Duke. He contributes the most engrossing comments in bioscience.
Indeed, they're all a true comedy of errors.
Isn't that the truth? According to their warped minds....we're all liars and we can't possibly live comfortable lives and goodness forbid if we also live better than them. Oh no, that just can't be......why, when we ALL aren't being baby's mama's and baby's daddy's we're selling drugs and living in violent neighborhoods. Oh, and lets not forget, we're ALL on aide from the government.

Again, for the learning impaired the above statement is sarcasm.

lol
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to file your report or not? I've given you every reason to be angry. It's so unbecoming.
Make sure that you spell the name correctly. Again, for the learning impaired...it's, d.c.m.1!
lmbao@thisLOSER!!
Hey, remember that picture you posted and claimed that female was you? I sure do.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
I hope someone wasn't on a Military installation when their computer's security was supposedly compromised. And then, the person returning to the very same location where the person felt that it was hacked into.
Why dont you find out and let us know Topix detective?

aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you find out and let us know Topix detective?
Show us the Madonna vid, BA.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
BTW... don't you remember posting that picture where you stated that that female was you? Surely, someone certainly will be able to identify you and thus, placing a name to the face.
Lol lets face it, even with a first AND last name to a person posting pics on topix you Walter STILL cant prove anything to anyone.

Someone stopped by my place for a few minutes today and saw Topix on my screen while I was in another room. I heard this "WTF, this bytch is still on here?" Guess who that was and guess who she was talkin about.

aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

And BA isn't in SA because per the time frame, BA was posting on this forum and not from SA.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, remember that picture you posted and claimed that female was you? I sure do.
Can't slip one by you, now can I?? By all means, they have facial recognition devices, don't they??

Don't dabble, the time is upon you. It's pertinent that you do your civic duty! Get to reporting me ASAP!

bawahahahaha!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that vid I posted where my girl said you Topix bytches aint got nothin on her? Lol, I sure do.
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Lol lets face it, even with a first AND last name to a person posting pics on topix you Walter STILL cant prove anything to anyone.
Someone stopped by my place for a few minutes today and saw Topix on my screen while I was in another room. I heard this "WTF, this bytch is still on here?" Guess who that was and guess who she was talkin about.
Show us the Madonna vid, BA.
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't slip one by you, now can I?? By all means, they have facial recognition devices, don't they??
Don't dabble, the time is upon you. It's pertinent that you do your civic duty! Get to reporting me ASAP!
bawahahahaha!
How do you know that I haven't already.

Keep posting.

Inquiring minds want to know.

SMILE!
aisling---

Sugarcreek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Puts the bull dagger on ignore.

~click~
Felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the truth? According to their warped minds....we're all liars and we can't possibly live comfortable lives and goodness forbid if we also live better than them. Oh no, that just can't be......why, when we ALL aren't being baby's mama's and baby's daddy's we're selling drugs and living in violent neighborhoods. Oh, and lets not forget, we're ALL on aide from the government.
Again, for the learning impaired the above statement is sarcasm.
lol
No, but I think the truth is, most of you are just average people in average houses, maybe renters, and Kippy's life of white maids being a little shall we say FICTIONAL?
And everybody claiming to be a MARINE just doesn't sound logical, so we can assume at least HALF of those stories are made up.
Welfare? I still doubt anybody on WELFARE can afford cable tv and high speed internet, I just don't see how they could afford that luxury.
Victoria

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>thats coz there's alot of niccuz here - u got to meet your cousins.......nuckin fegroid........
lmaoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••