Are white women attracted to black men?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#108267 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lol- she doesn't need to prove shyt to you; who the fck do you think you are?? Go bake me some fcking cookies.
Bonsoir Blonde,

Kindly check your mailbox at your leisure :)
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108268 Nov 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot nobody believes that fakesass link but you. what would you do if you couldn't post links-leave topix and get a life? It's to late for that you've been on here 1/4 of your life already.You will need a nursing home soon.
Who hates you around here?, I'm not one to gossip, but Blondgirl is the most mentally disturbed poster on this forum, and doesn't like you, that is fairly obvious.
Name

Austin, TX

#108269 Nov 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's about ww being into bm...that will never be left alone.
Why not?
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108270 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Because it's about ww being into bm...that will never be left alone.
Never mind that ,post the video, Aisling will get it......
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108272 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>She just doesnt want to confront me...again.
I'm confronting you now, and unless you post that video, you are a fake azz punk, there I said it.
And chicken, cluck cluck cluck cluck

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108273 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh come on- give it up. We all know its you. How about instead of denying it, tell us why you are doing it?
What did they do to you??
you and O Wacky really believe that BS? You are dumber than I thought.
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#108274 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>How is it you always respond to the wrong poster? You just posted to Aisling and called her Felicia, this is like the tenth time you posted to the wrong poster, like what is up with that dude?
I'll start off responding to one post & 1/2 way thru....... I put a lot of thought into all of my posts. This post took about 6 minutes to think about but, less than 2 to type. Thats just how I am.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108275 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confronting you now, and unless you post that video, you are a fake azz punk, there I said it.
And chicken, cluck cluck cluck cluck
Unless you're azzlick, you can talk all the chit you want. This isnt for you, I already know you're my bro's bytch. This is for the chit talkers.
Name

Austin, TX

#108277 Nov 17, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll start off responding to one post & 1/2 way thru....... I put a lot of thought into all of my posts. This post took about 6 minutes to think about but, less than 2 to type. Thats just how I am.
How's Philly?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#108278 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Who hates you around here?, I'm not one to gossip, but Blondgirl is the most mentally disturbed poster on this forum, and doesn't like you, that is fairly obvious.
It is ? How is it fairly obvious? She might. I think she hates all white man. So what it's not like she lives next door.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108280 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind that ,post the video, Aisling will get it......
I-WANT-HER-HERE. I've posted plenty of vids and pics before and everybody knows that (well, those that have seen them do)You being the only one to ask for them means you missed out. This isnt for you, it's for the haters. Libby said leave you alone.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108281 Nov 17, 2013
Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
Cos wm feel sexually challenged by bm and they dont like to feel threatened by us in any way, least of all sexually.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108283 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i know it.
It pizzes me off.
This is one place where they don't have to lie; yet they choose to lie anyway. Doesn't make sense to me at all.
Actually, this is one place where they can lie all they want without being proved liars. Lying is easy around here

Thats why I prove truth.
Spanish77_5

Philadelphia, PA

#108284 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat, believe want you want, doesn't change my posts.
Another Freudian slip? Doesn't change the FACTS!
your post only say what you want us to believe.

SMH @ your denial!

To enjoy the bliss of ignorance,
You must also indulge in the delight of denial!
SPANISH!
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#108286 Nov 17, 2013
Name wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Philly?
Happy! The Eagles won!
E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108288 Nov 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
what an idiot nobody believes that fakesass link but you. what would you do if you couldn't post links-leave topix and get a life? It's to late for that you've been on here 1/4 of your life already.You will need a nursing home soon.
I believe it, and I know it. I've already busted you on it. Everyone on Topix knows it's you. Why do you negroes lie so much? A negro can get caught red handed, shown on a video that he is busted, and still say "I didn't dooz nuffins".

Then wonder why every race on the planet hates you so much.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#108289 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> no; we are just smarter than you want us to be. BOTH of us caught you posting that selorna bullshyt- cause you forgot to sign out and posted under curious instead of selorna. You fcked up, So get over it.
We all know.
So tell me...what did those Paden Oklahoma folks do to you that was so bad?
sure - that selorna has been spamming long before I started posting on topix -damn this place is sooo fcked up.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108291 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> jesus christ on a cracker- Settle down!-i can see you now- drooling in anticipation, wringing your sweaty little hands.
Lol yup,so obvious. I only slam those who really dont believe I can/will do it. Not for those that just want to see me do it to someone else.

Azzlick...anybody seen azzlick??

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#108292 Nov 17, 2013
Name wrote:
This thread is SOOOOOO old! Why don't you people just let it die!
No way!

This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
Name

Austin, TX

#108293 Nov 17, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy! The Eagles won!
E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!
Hell Yeah! I'm proud of them but it was getting pretty scary at the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min thats her street ... 1,618,228
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 14 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 34 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 51 min Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web