aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108131 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
You can say that again. I hope they catch everyone of those dirt balls posing as licensed contractors who do no less than prey upon people.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#108132 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> actually, she gives fellatio a bad name, lol
Touche! lol
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108133 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
Now that I think of it, I bet he's one of those who drive around in their truck and sucker people into having the work. Then they never show up or do a shoddy job. They generally prey upon the elderly and who wind up taken to the cleaners.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#108134 Nov 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the UK is a horrible, awful place to live....
...u amerikan knigros don't realise how lucky u r......but u r ungrateful and take everything YT has given u for granted.......b thankful and stop complaining........
And with your train of thought.....just what has yt given to you other than a felony crime record and a prison stay??

lmbao!!!
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108135 Nov 17, 2013
*having the work done, even.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108136 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we're doing great in sunny California.
You can hate and pass blame all you want Gloomhilda, but it's great here. In fact I just returned from a trip to my hometown, and I couldn't have chosen a better place to live than in the liberal bay area. It's why so many people still flock here from all over the world.
It must suck where you are.
I have no complaints. Your point, fckwit?
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108137 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something:
Whatever happened to that fiscal cliff you tea baggers swore was imminent? Everyday Republicans were threatening doom and gloom (hence your name, Gloomhilda) over the fiscal cliff. There was supposed to be mass chaos, anarchy, and people turning in to zombies and eating human flesh. Our confederacy of dunces were predicting FEMA camps, Islamic take over of America, Sharia Law, and everything else.
What happened?
Sorry but I don't follow your directives. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108138 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Fallatio? Well that says something for that Baptist religion you are in, is this what they teach you at your sunday services?
Perhaps, he can pen another prayer for the folks here.

"I'm trying. I really am."
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108139 Nov 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>So because Obama is trying to do something for the "lower classes" at the expense of the "higher classes" he's a demon?
I can understand the rich and successful being outraged, they're just greedy and dont want to shell out any extra $$ as is to be expected. but why so many of those that stand to benefit are up in arms is beyond me. I guess as per usual in this country,those with influence and position persuade those without to support their greedy stance.
Just like the poor whites fighting the Civil war to secure rich whites rights to own slaves. Slaves which incidentally put them out of jobs.
Oh lets all hate Obamacare cos it's trying to help those that need help.
Go figure.
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.

The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.

What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?

The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108140 Nov 17, 2013
*And that's why their pumping dollars into states for expanded Medicaid enrollment.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108141 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't follow your directives. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.
Deflect much?
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108142 Nov 17, 2013
Obamacare is no less than that which will serve as the means for a data base to collect information on people.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108143 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.
The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.
What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?
The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
well u jus gotta try and keep yoseff fit n healthy son.......

....then u won't need no Medicaid or Obamycare........gnomesayin
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108144 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
'get down on your knees and lick it up bytch"
'oh jesus, forgive me for I have sinned again, it is those white racists that force me to sin like this Jeeeeeesus "
'I am just a humble black servant of yours Jesus, now get off your fualking azz and make those white devils burn in hell eternally, and make them suffer good, but Jesus leave the poor mudsharks alone, because Black women are trifling money azz grabbers that just don't know proper submission"
"I'm trying. I really am. I'm just a humble servant of yours but that wicked White devil be working his magick. But I be trying. I really am."
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#108145 Nov 17, 2013
This might be of interest to a couple of you. It's my old unit at Carson. Personally, I don't believe or do Facebook, but then again they didn't ask for my approval in doing the social networking thing.

https://www.facebook.com/RaiderBrigade
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108146 Nov 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
This might be of interest to a couple of you. It's my old unit at Carson. Personally, I don't believe or do Facebook, but then again they didn't ask for my approval in doing the social networking thing.
Do you have the permission from those who you are publicly posting their picture of?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108147 Nov 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
....we don't click linx posted by slavery descendants.........

........they shouldn't allow b**ches in the army anyway.......
CEEK

United States

#108148 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, if I'm so stupid, why did I have you pegged for who you were, when you were posting under your Big Baby moniker, long before sONE even said anything about who you were due to your location.
And as I stated, she was most likely renovating a home in that a person has to be well versed in building codes, etc. She's the one who said she owns a construction company and not some two bit home remodeling business.
I don't give a flying fig what you do, sh*t bag.
TROLL
STFU you never caught me you dumbazz i answered a post addressing blondegirl and made it KNOWN i was CEEK. So stop patting yourself on the back for what you THINK you accomplished.as for the home remoldeling business.....yes, it is technically considered construction just a different aspect of the field....you on the other hand with your bllsht pastry chef degree are a lying pos. So if you dont care then dont respond to any of my post and keep my name out them also....ya, dog fckin whre!
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#108149 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the permission from those who you are publicly posting their picture of?
Ummmmm...it's on Facebook, you dumb bytch. Anyone can have access to it. All units now have a Facebook page.

That's why I said I don't do Facebook. I don't believe in it and apparently this is the "New Army" way of doing things.

If you'll note their entire names are available for ANYONE to see. Crazy to me.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108150 Nov 17, 2013
And I trust someone had their permission when their picture was posted on your avatar on a public forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people commit SO MUCH crime? (Oct '11) 2 min T-BOS 798
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min African AE 116,742
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,220,250
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 3 min YIM 34
White People Can't "Go Back To Europe" (Jul '13) 10 min macking 89
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 13 min ABM1977 104
News The bravery of the Native American actors who w... 15 min Go Blue Forever 1
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 37 min xxxrayted 412
All women prefer white men 4 hr DR SOS 4,341
More from around the web