Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108142 Nov 17, 2013
Obamacare is no less than that which will serve as the means for a data base to collect information on people.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108143 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.
The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.
What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?
The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
well u jus gotta try and keep yoseff fit n healthy son.......

....then u won't need no Medicaid or Obamycare........gnomesayin
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108144 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
'get down on your knees and lick it up bytch"
'oh jesus, forgive me for I have sinned again, it is those white racists that force me to sin like this Jeeeeeesus "
'I am just a humble black servant of yours Jesus, now get off your fualking azz and make those white devils burn in hell eternally, and make them suffer good, but Jesus leave the poor mudsharks alone, because Black women are trifling money azz grabbers that just don't know proper submission"
"I'm trying. I really am. I'm just a humble servant of yours but that wicked White devil be working his magick. But I be trying. I really am."
dcm1

United States

#108145 Nov 17, 2013
This might be of interest to a couple of you. It's my old unit at Carson. Personally, I don't believe or do Facebook, but then again they didn't ask for my approval in doing the social networking thing.

https://www.facebook.com/RaiderBrigade
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108146 Nov 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
This might be of interest to a couple of you. It's my old unit at Carson. Personally, I don't believe or do Facebook, but then again they didn't ask for my approval in doing the social networking thing.
Do you have the permission from those who you are publicly posting their picture of?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108147 Nov 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
....we don't click linx posted by slavery descendants.........

........they shouldn't allow b**ches in the army anyway.......
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#108148 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, if I'm so stupid, why did I have you pegged for who you were, when you were posting under your Big Baby moniker, long before sONE even said anything about who you were due to your location.
And as I stated, she was most likely renovating a home in that a person has to be well versed in building codes, etc. She's the one who said she owns a construction company and not some two bit home remodeling business.
I don't give a flying fig what you do, sh*t bag.
TROLL
STFU you never caught me you dumbazz i answered a post addressing blondegirl and made it KNOWN i was CEEK. So stop patting yourself on the back for what you THINK you accomplished.as for the home remoldeling business.....yes, it is technically considered construction just a different aspect of the field....you on the other hand with your bllsht pastry chef degree are a lying pos. So if you dont care then dont respond to any of my post and keep my name out them also....ya, dog fckin whre!
dcm1

United States

#108149 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the permission from those who you are publicly posting their picture of?
Ummmmm...it's on Facebook, you dumb bytch. Anyone can have access to it. All units now have a Facebook page.

That's why I said I don't do Facebook. I don't believe in it and apparently this is the "New Army" way of doing things.

If you'll note their entire names are available for ANYONE to see. Crazy to me.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108150 Nov 17, 2013
And I trust someone had their permission when their picture was posted on your avatar on a public forum.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108151 Nov 17, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you never caught me you dumbazz i answered a post addressing blondegirl and made it KNOWN i was CEEK. So stop patting yourself on the back for what you THINK you accomplished.as for the home remoldeling business.....yes, it is technically considered construction just a different aspect of the field....you on the other hand with your bllsht pastry chef degree are a lying pos. So if you dont care then dont respond to any of my post and keep my name out them also....ya, dog fckin whre!
Make me, sh*t for brains.

TROLL
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108152 Nov 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm...it's on Facebook, you dumb bytch. Anyone can have access to it. All units now have a Facebook page.
That's why I said I don't do Facebook. I don't believe in it and apparently this is the "New Army" way of doing things.
If you'll note their entire names are available for ANYONE to see. Crazy to me.
You posted a picture on your avatar here. Did you have their permission to post a picture of them here on a public forum that would connect them to you and your statements?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108153 Nov 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the UK is a horrible, awful place to live....
...u amerikan knigros don't realise how lucky u r......but u r ungrateful and take everything YT has given u for granted.......b thankful and stop complaining........
Yeah, losers that find fault in everything but themselves usually claim the grass is greener elsewhere. I've been to the UK a few times and absolutely love it there. So much fun...
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108154 Nov 17, 2013
Out of courtesy, at the least, most people don't post images of other people who may not want their face posted w/out their permission or connected to someone else who expresses views that may not reflect their own.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108155 Nov 17, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you never caught me you dumbazz i answered a post addressing blondegirl and made it KNOWN i was CEEK. So stop patting yourself on the back for what you THINK you accomplished.as for the home remoldeling business.....yes, it is technically considered construction just a different aspect of the field....you on the other hand with your bllsht pastry chef degree are a lying pos. So if you dont care then dont respond to any of my post and keep my name out them also....ya, dog fckin whre!
Gloomhilda has a degree in baking cookies?

No surprise there.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#108156 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have permission to post on topix? better check with the mods

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#108157 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Better review the laws, aishat.....:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#108158 Nov 17, 2013
Speaking of FOUL TROLLS, clean up your consistent language, aishat......:)
Victoria

Buffalo, NY

#108159 Nov 17, 2013
I think it's the other way around. black men go sooo hard after white/Latino/Arab/Hawaiian/WHA TEVER women. to NOT get with a black male would seem hard especially in a predominatly black city. I am half hawaiian and white but look latin to most an get tooo much attention from black bt I prefer Arab or white I like that I break the stereotype.
dcm1

United States

#108160 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
And I trust someone had their permission when their picture was posted on your avatar on a public forum.
But according to you: I'm a man, a gay man, a gay woman, I'm Anderson, I've lied about serving, my man wears a purple shirt and because Ellen wore a purple shirt he has to be gay too. Make up your mind, which is it?

Man, you're crazier than hell!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108161 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.
The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.
What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?
The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
Well it's always the lower classes that get hurt. But in this case it's not because of government legislation which is trying to level the field but because of upper/successful classes that are too greedy to want to make things fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Moses 46,609
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 1 min Cameron 5
English = White Man's Language 2 min Powerless Slaves 1
I swear that this happened yesterday. 2 min MeSo 5
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 5 min Powerless Slaves 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min President Trump 1,396,347
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min yisarel 136,128
Eurafrica 37 min NubianSunset 71
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 55 min larryX 32,720
More from around the web