Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#108123 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya know, Kipper is among the many libs who believe that people go in business to go broke. And darn it, if they decide not to, they're "racist".
With Obamacare, good luck when businesses cut hours in that any employee with over 34hours will have to be given health insurance. Not to mention decisions will have to be made as to whether or not to hire employee number 51. Enjoy the calm before the storm because it's about to get real ugly when the actualization sets in as to what that man and his Dem led Congress has done to this country.
So because Obama is trying to do something for the "lower classes" at the expense of the "higher classes" he's a demon?

I can understand the rich and successful being outraged, they're just greedy and dont want to shell out any extra $$ as is to be expected. but why so many of those that stand to benefit are up in arms is beyond me. I guess as per usual in this country,those with influence and position persuade those without to support their greedy stance.

Just like the poor whites fighting the Civil war to secure rich whites rights to own slaves. Slaves which incidentally put them out of jobs.

Oh lets all hate Obamacare cos it's trying to help those that need help.

Go figure.
Felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#108124 Nov 17, 2013
'get down on your knees and lick it up bytch"

'oh jesus, forgive me for I have sinned again, it is those white racists that force me to sin like this Jeeeeeesus "

'I am just a humble black servant of yours Jesus, now get off your fualking azz and make those white devils burn in hell eternally, and make them suffer good, but Jesus leave the poor mudsharks alone, because Black women are trifling money azz grabbers that just don't know proper submission"
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108125 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it Fellatio.
You're nothing but poor, white, trash. Even the business in your area are closing down, because you don't have the means to help support them. You stay your fat, lazy, ass on the computer all day whining and blaming others for your miserable life. Instead of pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps and working, or getting an education, you blame the government and everyone else.
That's why you're trash.
They're closing all over this country. Are you just stupid or what exactly seems to be the problem.

Not to mention, many MD's are packing up and closing their practices due to Obamacare. What some fail to realize the cost involved in hiring those who will be responsible for the paperwork, etc.
dcm1

United States

#108126 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Fallatio? Well that says something for that Baptist religion you are in, is this what they teach you at your sunday services?
I guess he picked that nickname up from me using it the other day. It's quite fitting, wouldn't you say, Fellatio??!!

*Smiles*
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108127 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not better off, because you don't want to be better off.
You enjoy the misery too much.
I don't even have to live in the UK to see that.
the UK is a horrible, awful place to live....

...u amerikan knigros don't realise how lucky u r......but u r ungrateful and take everything YT has given u for granted.......b thankful and stop complaining........
dcm1

United States

#108128 Nov 17, 2013
G'day "M"

:-)
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108130 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's refreshing to talk about other things. Wouldn't you think?
It's boring to have to always be on the subject of race hate, sex, and other people's misery all the time. Besides, if we didn't talk about other things, you say all the blacks do is talk about race and sex.
Well, I guess if I was having the problems that you stated, I would be talking to an inspector. Most people, as well, have an inspection done prior to purchasing a home. I sure wouldn't be seeking answers on Topix if I had the problems you expressed.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108131 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
You can say that again. I hope they catch everyone of those dirt balls posing as licensed contractors who do no less than prey upon people.
dcm1

United States

#108132 Nov 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> actually, she gives fellatio a bad name, lol
Touche! lol
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108133 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
Now that I think of it, I bet he's one of those who drive around in their truck and sucker people into having the work. Then they never show up or do a shoddy job. They generally prey upon the elderly and who wind up taken to the cleaners.
dcm1

United States

#108134 Nov 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the UK is a horrible, awful place to live....
...u amerikan knigros don't realise how lucky u r......but u r ungrateful and take everything YT has given u for granted.......b thankful and stop complaining........
And with your train of thought.....just what has yt given to you other than a felony crime record and a prison stay??

lmbao!!!
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108135 Nov 17, 2013
*having the work done, even.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108136 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we're doing great in sunny California.
You can hate and pass blame all you want Gloomhilda, but it's great here. In fact I just returned from a trip to my hometown, and I couldn't have chosen a better place to live than in the liberal bay area. It's why so many people still flock here from all over the world.
It must suck where you are.
I have no complaints. Your point, fckwit?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108137 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something:
Whatever happened to that fiscal cliff you tea baggers swore was imminent? Everyday Republicans were threatening doom and gloom (hence your name, Gloomhilda) over the fiscal cliff. There was supposed to be mass chaos, anarchy, and people turning in to zombies and eating human flesh. Our confederacy of dunces were predicting FEMA camps, Islamic take over of America, Sharia Law, and everything else.
What happened?
Sorry but I don't follow your directives. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108138 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Fallatio? Well that says something for that Baptist religion you are in, is this what they teach you at your sunday services?
Perhaps, he can pen another prayer for the folks here.

"I'm trying. I really am."
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108139 Nov 17, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>So because Obama is trying to do something for the "lower classes" at the expense of the "higher classes" he's a demon?
I can understand the rich and successful being outraged, they're just greedy and dont want to shell out any extra $$ as is to be expected. but why so many of those that stand to benefit are up in arms is beyond me. I guess as per usual in this country,those with influence and position persuade those without to support their greedy stance.
Just like the poor whites fighting the Civil war to secure rich whites rights to own slaves. Slaves which incidentally put them out of jobs.
Oh lets all hate Obamacare cos it's trying to help those that need help.
Go figure.
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.

The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.

What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?

The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108140 Nov 17, 2013
*And that's why their pumping dollars into states for expanded Medicaid enrollment.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108141 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't follow your directives. Educate yourself. It's not my responsibility.
Deflect much?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#108142 Nov 17, 2013
Obamacare is no less than that which will serve as the means for a data base to collect information on people.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108143 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the rich and successful who will be hurt.
The people who will be hurt will be the working class and who will have their hours cut to part time. Or those seeking work and only to find that they won't be hired due to being employee number 51.
What do you think will happen when there aren't enough people enrolled and they counted on the monies to fund services for those on Obamacare?
The lower classes will be put on Medicaid.
well u jus gotta try and keep yoseff fit n healthy son.......

....then u won't need no Medicaid or Obamycare........gnomesayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,406,217
Do black guys find Sri Lankan girls attractive? (May '15) 14 min SippingMytea 15
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 24 min Hmm 40
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Real 47,382
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 33 min Hmm 41
Why are Black guys so cocky? (Jul '12) 36 min realist 154
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 56 min Go Blue Forever 27
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web