Comments
90,541 - 90,560 of 120,495 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#108090 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>The only one untruthful around here is YOU, nobody believes your stupid stories of having white maids, chances are you are on welfare , all mudsharks are on welfare and supporting their lazy black husbands by being pimped out , so they can support their black husbands crack habits.
hmmmm...Kim Kardashian on welfare? Eva Longoria on welfare? You WISH all white women who are dating or married to black men were on the welfare ranks but REALITY says you need to catch up with the times. AND, quit trying to speak for others. The NOBODY believes statements you keep making makes me think little voices are shouting at you.....smh.....

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#108091 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't doubt you have this kind of attitude when blacks generally live around white liberal men, I just can't imagine "imcurious" knowing how to fight, he sounds like he has been neutered.
Chances are the white racist men don't live around blacks, I don't know any that do.
you can't imagine anything because you don't know anything. As far as living around blacks why would that bother me? Oh I forgot you have the" those black men are going to carry me off and rape me and steal my fake jewelry"attitude.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108092 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>The only one untruthful around here is YOU, nobody believes your stupid stories of having white maids, chances are you are on welfare , all mudsharks are on welfare and supporting their lazy black husbands by being pimped out , so they can support their black husbands crack habits.
Face it Fellatio.

You're nothing but poor, white, trash. Even the business in your area are closing down, because you don't have the means to help support them. You stay your fat, lazy, ass on the computer all day whining and blaming others for your miserable life. Instead of pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps and working, or getting an education, you blame the government and everyone else.

That's why you're trash.

Oakland

#108093 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I'm on welfare alright, LOL. I also smoke crack.
Speaking of crack, where's that new negro lover of yours, Crack man1 ?
Hey Kip.....I wouldn't post that even in jest....You know how the rumour mongers LOVE to spread those kinds of lies around....Hope you and yours are well and enjoying your weekend......:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#108094 Nov 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm...Kim Kardashian on welfare? Eva Longoria on welfare? You WISH all white women who are dating or married to black men were on the welfare ranks but REALITY says you need to catch up with the times. AND, quit trying to speak for others. The NOBODY believes statements you keep making makes me think little voices are shouting at you.....smh.....
I wanted to ask u nutso - if I move to amerika, can I live in your house in Oakland?......

I'll look after it real good!.........
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108095 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, if I'm so stupid, why did I have you pegged for who you were, when you were posting under your Big Baby moniker, long before sONE even said anything about who you were due to your location.
And as I stated, she was most likely renovating a home in that a person has to be well versed in building codes, etc. She's the one who said she owns a construction company and not some two bit home remodeling business.
I don't give a flying fig what you do, sh*t bag.
TROLL
I'm wondering if that IDIOT kippy is even from California, if he can't see what kind of bad shape California is in? The Texans are bitterly complaining about Californians moving to their state, they said we ruined California, they don't want us moving to their state to ruin their state also.

Oakland

#108096 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it Fellatio.
You're nothing but poor, white, trash. Even the business in your area are closing down, because you don't have the means to help support them. You stay your fat, lazy, ass on the computer all day whining and blaming others for your miserable life. Instead of pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps and working, or getting an education, you blame the government and everyone else.
That's why you're trash.
Considering where foolicia lives it isn't surprising that there are no businesses flourishing. Can you say INDUSTRIAL and on the WRONG side of the tracks?
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108097 Nov 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Go slow CEEK.
These people don't seem to understand much. They haven't had the benefit of experience, nor exposure to grasp the concept of what you're talking about. All I know is that they appear very confused about things.
This is the fruit of ignorance.
Hey, if you had issues with your "foundation" why were you seeking answers on "Topix". Most would schedule in a visit from a home inspector for an evaluation and then, would hire a reputable contractor.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108098 Nov 17, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
So, what did they do for your foundation, Kippy? Did they just fill the voids with grout, or did they do it right and underpin the entire slab?
(You don't know, you just had your wife's daddy cut the dirty Mexican men a check and now your doors all swing both ways again....right?)
I bet old Kipper did the job himself. LOL

Oakland

#108099 Nov 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to ask u nutso - if I move to amerika, can I live in your house in Oakland?......
I'll look after it real good!.........
Someone is already living in it and given your attitude, I can imagine a major clash almost immediately. Plus, I may be moving back to the bay area very soon. I just haven't decided whether to rent or sell my property here. Sorry, Masoot but I think you are better off where you are.....:(
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108100 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you had issues with your "foundation" why were you seeking answers on "Topix". Most would schedule in a visit from a home inspector for an evaluation and then, would hire a reputable contractor.
It's refreshing to talk about other things. Wouldn't you think?

It's boring to have to always be on the subject of race hate, sex, and other people's misery all the time. Besides, if we didn't talk about other things, you say all the blacks do is talk about race and sex.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108101 Nov 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering where foolicia lives it isn't surprising that there are no businesses flourishing. Can you say INDUSTRIAL and on the WRONG side of the tracks?
Band practice is in a relatively fluent middle class Asian area, the businesses are not flourishing there, half of them are closed down.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108103 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if that IDIOT kippy is even from California, if he can't see what kind of bad shape California is in? The Texans are bitterly complaining about Californians moving to their state, they said we ruined California, they don't want us moving to their state to ruin their state also.
Exactly, Felicia. I've heard that too about Californians relocating. He thinks saying that a mall parking lot being full means that California is in great shape? I guess the part about California going bankrupt must have escaped him.

California Goes Bankrupt
One California city after another becomes insolvent as the state's economic crisis worsens.
http://reason.com/archives/2012/07/20/califor...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108104 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering if that IDIOT kippy is even from California, if he can't see what kind of bad shape California is in? The Texans are bitterly complaining about Californians moving to their state, they said we ruined California, they don't want us moving to their state to ruin their state also.
California is going to be fine. There are some budget issues in Sacramento, but over time the state will be fine.

San Francisco is still booming with tourists. There is no parking anywhere, because people are always out spending money. I'm sorry life near your mobile home park in Carson sucks and everyone there is poor, but this is a big state with many people. Some of us actually WORK for a living instead of whine incessantly about others.
Maybe you should try getting a job.

Whatever you do, don't come here.
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#108105 Nov 17, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet old Kipper did the job himself. LOL
Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108106 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
BTW... we know who did what to California. We see exactly what happens to a great red state when Dems get their hands on it.
AFG

UK

#108107 Nov 17, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Voices Wellness:
"black men are 20 times more likely to have erectile dysfunction than whites"
http://tinyurl.com/lolMrSOFTee
(That explains all the chest beating and crotch tugging, doesn't it, Stymie?)
So what???
How's this supposed to offend me, idiot?
AFG

UK

#108108 Nov 17, 2013
LOL!peckerwood you've been exposed!!!
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3144342528/h6E97...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#108109 Nov 17, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and he will be hauled off to Jail one day for not having a contractors license.
California has massive sting operations catching all these people, and they don't mess around.
A contractor's license for what?
Tightening a bolt?
Painting?
Installing tile?
Building and installing a shelf?
Sanding floors?
Basic plumbing?

Not everything requires a license. However, if you intend to sell a home out here and permits need to be signed by the city, then some tasks will require a licensed contractor.

You obviously live in a shyt hole.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#108110 Nov 17, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Im NOT a homo I don't need to check out anyone's penis ,when these studies say it all!
White guys are insecure about their tiny wee wees.
Out of 11 countries most of them are white.
http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Countri...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8709382/
I don't know too many men who fixate on penile size like you do.
Perhaps, you should go take a cold shower. That would be my best advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unequal distribution of vajeen 1 min sassyntrashy 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,099,903
uk posters!!!!!!!!!! 3 min TruthbknownLDN 2
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 4 min Cywar1 6
Dravidians are NOT black (Jan '12) 4 min Stupid Thread 20
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 4 min asho 1,826
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min reality-check 4,596
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 27 min EbonyLove 3,061
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 37 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 1,894
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr GrapeApe 423
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••