Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108005 Nov 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I used to work construction too. In fact I am managing a home foundation project at current. Just last month I was managing a crew of guys re-doing pavement and terrace walls.
What now? Let's see some of that superior white I.Q. figure this one out.
Yeah, sure you did. Tell us all another funny.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108006 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> lmswao! so now i'm two men and a woman. A supposedly "gay" man from cali, a supposed "thug" man from the east coast, and a supposed wh0re from PA. I am literally laughing out loud. That is one of the craziest things you've said. Hilarious, but crazy.
where do you people come up with this shyt???!!!
What I'm wondering is why when CEEK was trolling as Big Baby, you never once acted like you knew who he was. Now, change that proxy of yours a few more times.
Truth Hurts the Weak

Stout, OH

#108007 Nov 16, 2013
This Blondie and ceek they are suppose to be a couple which I don't believe to many things don't gel with their stories.
I think they know each other even meet for sex occasionaly but that's it.
Ceek lives in Ohio and Blondie lives in Pa so
they meet someplace halfway for sex probably some cheap motel.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108008 Nov 16, 2013
Anyone else that we know of that posts from MD?
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108009 Nov 16, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>"Ceek",
... is kip, A.
There's no doubt anywhere on this....trust me.
Yep. I agree.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108010 Nov 16, 2013
Hey, Blonde, how's the weather in Elkton, MD?
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108014 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you can't be serious! LOL! Well you can go right on ahead and keep thinking that- but you're dead wrong.
And I plan to. There's not a single thing that you can do about it.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#108016 Nov 16, 2013
Truth Hurts the Weak wrote:
This Blondie and ceek they are suppose to be a couple which I don't believe to many things don't gel with their stories.
I think they know each other even meet for sex occasionaly but that's it.
Ceek lives in Ohio and Blondie lives in Pa so
they meet someplace halfway for sex probably some cheap motel.
LOL sheeet theys dunt needz no motell theyz coulz have sex in da car

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#108017 Nov 16, 2013
aisling-- wrote:
Anyone else that we know of that posts from MD?
I used to live in Greenbelt, & Bowie. Why? & yes,I used to post under a diff name. Sexyazz Libraman77. Anymore.questions? Oh yeah! I also used to be a framer in Toms River, Brick,Seaside( heights & park) &the surrounding area. & no I am not Ceek, Kip, BlondeGirl, or any other poster.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#108018 Nov 16, 2013
I drivez a van anz the back seat lazs down
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108019 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure its probably cold, but i really don't know. The posts from "blonde" are when i send from my phone, the location always shows up as a different place- and its never where i actually am. That has nothing to do with me- I don't change it nor write in any location.
You're barking up the wrong tree on that one.
Incidentally, years ago I had a work truck stolen and the police found it in Elkton MD. I thought Etters was hilljack - until i went to Elkton, lol.Pizzed me the fck off too- i assumed once the vehicle was located, it would be returned to me. Not the case. Once found, i was informed that if I wanted it back (which, i did duh..)I had to go get it.
I love MD/the Eastern Shore. Easton is quite nice. By far I'd rather be in MD than Ohio. Especially in the winter. Oh well.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108020 Nov 16, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in Greenbelt, & Bowie. Why? & yes,I used to post under a diff name. Sexyazz Libraman77. Anymore.questions? Oh yeah! I also used to be a framer in Toms River, Brick,Seaside( heights & park) &the surrounding area. & no I am not Ceek, Kip, BlondeGirl, or any other poster.
What exit? j/k
aisling--

Logan, OH

#108021 Nov 16, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>Mack the "great"....but I think he's doing 20 to life in N.U.
LOL He should fit right in.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108022 Nov 16, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
what is this a bio thread? tell us your life history all 10 seconds worth
Truth Hurts the Weak

Stout, OH

#108023 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> lmswao! so now i'm two men and a woman. A supposedly "gay" man from cali, a supposed "thug" man from the east coast, and a supposed wh0re from PA. I am literally laughing out loud. That is one of the craziest things you've said. Hilarious, but crazy.
where do you people come up with this shyt???!!!
you are a "bi" white women who likes sexing black men and white women

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#108025 Nov 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>what is this a bio thread? tell us your life history all 10 seconds worth
Well let's see, I'm a disabled combat vet, ex-boxer (heavyweight)), 2 ex-wives (1 white 1 Trinidadian), 0 children, ex framer( when not boxing), ex- drug dealer( crack, heroin, weed, didn't do drugs then, don't do drugs now), single & celibate for the last fiveyrs. No woman/No cry! That's about 10 seconds.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108026 Nov 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here we have Fellatio's new jobless black boyfriend, Crack man1 giving us his version of something he thought I said about all black women. His kind of black person I find to be particularly amusing. They'll jump in front of a bandwagon to get on, unaware that it's headed straight for hell, but hey -- at least a negro is getting a free ride SOMEWHERE, LOL. In his feeble mind he thinks calling me an Oreo means something. Anyway, I think it's nice that he's found his Fellatio on Topix.
Who says a love connection cannot happen here!
Here we go with the House Nker stereotyping another black man that doesn't agree with his ignorant butt...lol. Also, Oreo, House Nker, Uncle Tom or whatever you have called many black women on this forum ghetto tramps and many other names. Hey Oreo, first you call me illerate...lol. That was a very very stupid comment. Now, you are calling me jobless with a computer...lmao. Oreo, now I know that you are completely stupid or you are completely drunk again. Oreo, do what you do best! Go back to depleting the blackness in your family with your white girl.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108027 Nov 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I've never understood the attraction to the kneegro........
rubber lips, woolly hair, blak eyes, a gorilla nose, low IQ, violent temprement, rancid smell.......I mean wtf is the attraction?....I just can't fathom it..........
.........a knigro is the lowest form surely.......
LOL...So, stupid why are you coming on an African American forum to post your dumb crap? Boy, you are STUPID!!!!...hahahahahaha.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#108028 Nov 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I used to work construction too. In fact I am managing a home foundation project at current. Just last month I was managing a crew of guys re-doing pavement and terrace walls.
What now? Let's see some of that superior white I.Q. figure this one out.
Kip, you need to put down that joint and liquor bottle...lmao. I guess next you are going to say that you once were the CEO of a fortune 500 company...lol. Say NO to drugs Kip the Oreo.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#108029 Nov 16, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kip, you need to put down that joint and liquor bottle...lmao. I guess next you are going to say that you once were the CEO of a fortune 500 company...lol. Say NO to drugs Kip the Oreo.
Do you know Blondie I see you have a Pa IP address? Is that you ceek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,642,749
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 8 min THX Whip Cracker 10
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 10 min DieofCancerwhites 128
Who was going to stop slavery? 10 min MASTER WHITE 5
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 17 min Spinning 360 waves 2
John Conyers sexual harassment 23 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 40 min Dixieeland 74
Why do black girls get with white guys? 57 min Dixieeland 94
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr Dixieeland 839
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,488
More from around the web