San Francisco, CA

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

Don't run the brother off over money or some other trifling B.S. Don't come home everyday yelling, screaming and talking about other people. Learn to keep your mouth and your legs closed. Talk to your kids without beating them all the damn time. Get along with people for a change instead of making everything a problem
Coogigirl

United States

#107929 Nov 15, 2013
I LOVE beautiful black men... A month away from having a beautiful black baby. Daddy goin 2 realize what he has.... He will b back. If not I know I will find my hot black prince.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107930 Nov 15, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>lest we not forget this little gem.
QUOTE who="KIP"]<quoted text>
Look Aunt Jemima,
take that nappy head and your false faith of racial pride and go stick them somewhere
When white people refer to the likes of you as white trash it's obvious they are referring to YOU only.

Get a clue.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107931 Nov 15, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, he has no interest in white women, he wants full black children, not zebra's.
Here's Fellatio again defending that jobless new negro of hers.

The two of them are kindred spirits and mutual jew haters. One's an idiot and the other is a moron. If they had children we'd be blessed with little half-wits. She's running her sewer as if she knows who is full this or that. She's into Crack man1, because he says he doesn't desire white women.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107932 Nov 15, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just ask him what he thinks about black women. When I see someone who calls theirselve black and constantly attacking or stereotyping some of the black women on this forum. Calling them ghetto tramps and having many kids by different men or they are on welfare. OH PLEASE! He's an Oreo! If you don't like it then turn your head when I call him an Oreo. The name fits him perfectly.
Yes, ask me what I think about black women.

All they have to do is ask you what you do for work and you go hiding out like a gynecologist with a bottle of ether. You seem only concerned about women and sex as if that alone defines blackness in a man. You don't talk about anything else, because obviously you don't have the tools. It's why I asked earlier whether you had any children. My guess is that you don't, because your responses are juvenile in nature. They are indicative of someone with little to no real world experience, but you are aware of things of a sexual nature. By all means, keep calling me an Oreo. Don't forget to mention "Uncle Tom" and all the other tired, meaningless labels, disenfranchised, soon to be incarcerated, underachieving, low expectation, shitfless, negroes like you are familiar with. It can't be much though can it?

You're a disgrace to all of us only you're too ignorant to understand how. In your blissful world everything is fine, because you can slip it between a pair of black legs. That's about as complicated as it gets for you doesn't it? It's also why I call you Crack man1 and that name DOES fit.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107939 Nov 16, 2013
Libb
Level 4
Since: Feb 11
[Early adopter][Game over]
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011
Judged:
[Spam]
[Clueless]
[Brilliant]
Lol I just love how the blonde girl has been relegated to just giving props to racists for attacking me.
There she is,dont blink.
Scurrying in the shadows afraid to show herself.
Poor little blonde girl.
Only racists are her friends.
:-(

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEDKDBE1A5DBQ...
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#107942 Nov 16, 2013
whitenight88 wrote:
<quoted text>
you beat the hell out her for being on topx again? you violent animals keep your women in line huh?
the same way yo redneck daddy kept yo mama in line.

“Dream On”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Pine Bluff Ark

#107944 Nov 16, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>the same way yo redneck daddy kept yo mama in line.
typical "I gots me a whites womans now" logic what would you negros do if you couldn't gets yous a whitez womans?

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#107946 Nov 16, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually look it up, they use to bite the foreskins off with their teeth.
Now I'm personally against this barbaric practice of circumcision........
God ordered circumcision for HIS people. It is an eternal law.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#107947 Nov 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
What's worse? Ghetto trash or white trash?

They both represent a slice of repulsive and ignorant Americanism that is embarrassing. Ugh! I feel dirty just posting to these vermin over the computer.

Well, I will remember to donate to the local soup kitchens this Christmas. I already give monthly to the United Way. This should help some of those needy negro men on the streets and those abused young white women at the women's shelters whose intoxicated white husbands will strangle them for spending too much money.
Why do you boast what you give?

Just aid others out of the goodness of your heart.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#107948 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>He likes black women. He loves his mama and has never said anything negative about bw in general. He HAS said things about CERTAIN bw who act like fools; you got a problem with that??? There's alot of issues concerning black folks; do you even recognize them? Do you care at all? KIP does. He has no problem talking about the bad shyt- cause unless its talked about, it won't never be fixed. Seeing problems and wanting to bring attention to them so they can be fixed isn't the same as pointing out bad shyt and just being a prick about 'em. You see my point?
And wtf is this cookie shyt you always yelling 'bout??
He's not an Oreo. He's more like...a chocolate chip. lmswao! and ain't nothing better than dipping a chocolate chip cookie into a glass of ice cold milk.
well except peach pie with vanilla ice cream on top. haha
Some people prefer coffee without cream because they don't want anything diluted.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#107949 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh man; turn off that fcking spotlight! Cause as we all know...I'm like a little mouse; afraid to make my opinion known, sitting by quietly, letting everyone else yakk away while i scurry along in the shadows; sneaky and quiet and never say anything to attract attention to myself.
Poor little blondegirl.
poor poor blonde.
shhhhhh.....don't scare her off- you know how she is.

huh? Libby? phfft..Libby. LMSWAO!
girl was in for a few weeks- and i couldn't fcking stand her.Good riddance. Crazy bytch couldn't take the heat so she up and disappeared like a fcking fart in the wind. She's lucky her husband didn't strangle her azz for the shyt she was pulling.
I would have.
Leave it to Azzling to befriend and then re-post an adulterous, loud mouth, home wrecking bytchs fraudulent opinion on me.

shhhhh.......
Ma'am, I highly recommend a class on etiquette. You're quite a crude obnoxious woman indeed.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#107950 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh man; turn off that fcking spotlight! Cause as we all know...I'm like a little mouse; afraid to make my opinion known, sitting by quietly, letting everyone else yakk away while i scurry along in the shadows; sneaky and quiet and never say anything to attract attention to myself.
Poor little blondegirl.
poor poor blonde.
girl was in for a few weeks- and i couldn't fcking stand her.Good riddance. Crazy bytch couldn't take the heat so she up and disappeared like a fcking fart in the wind. She's lucky her husband didn't strangle her azz for the shyt she was pulling.
I would have.
Leave it to Azzling to befriend and then re-post an adulterous, loud mouth, home wrecking bytchs fraudulent opinion on me.
shhhhh.......
No where have I claimed that I befriended Libby but that thread illustrates what a hypocrite you are.
aisling--

Logan, OH

#107951 Nov 16, 2013
Hypocrite wrote:

do you really agree with what she's saying? Or are you agreeing with her because she is bashing me and it don't matter why she is- she just IS, and you like that?

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#107952 Nov 16, 2013
aisling-- wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:
do you really agree with what she's saying? Or are you agreeing with her because she is bashing me and it don't matter why she is- she just IS, and you like that?
Good Morning Aisling :)
aisling--

Logan, OH

#107953 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Poor little blondegirl.
poor poor blonde.
I would have.
shhhhh.......
BTW... you sure like to run your mouth about slapping and strangling people. My best suggestion would be to keep your hands to yourself. If you can't control yourself, then my best suggestion would be to seek help to manage your anger.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#107954 Nov 16, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ The pinnacle of black "intelligence".
That's sad.
lol....this coming from a man who told a lie that his daughter was dating a bm. Yeah, lying wm....no surprise there.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#107955 Nov 16, 2013
whitenight88 wrote:
<quoted text>
typical "I gots me a whites womans now" logic what would you negros do if you couldn't gets yous a whitez womans?
yep, got me a ww, gots me a good paying government job through affirmative action, helped elect a bm into the presidency who i will suppprt simply because he is BLACK, bought me a nice home in a majority white community where all my home boys can party all night and the neighbors are to scared to voice their concerns......but most of all, wait, waaaaaait....aint a damn thing you racist, white bastards can do ABOUT IT. HA!!!!!!!!
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#107956 Nov 16, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, I highly recommend a class on etiquette. You're quite a crude obnoxious woman indeed.
sir, your opinion doesnt matter.....so give it someone who cares.
Loulou

Denmark

#107957 Nov 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Poor little blondegirl.
poor poor blonde.
I would have.
shhhhh.......
It's probably your jealousy towards other women. Who makes you such a disgusting person.
Don't worry, no man will ever leave you . When he's been upon a nasty ho like you, no one would ever want him. Only a woman who's more dirty than you. And god knows that hard to find, even in the gutter. Jump along don't be so jealouse of all us younger and more attractive women. Who at least still have some shame. Of corse some men will adore you, those with no other choise.
We get it you do know how to handle a d!ck. Piss off and do it. So they wount hit on us other women. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I do not like black men 1 min Skiff Azlaan 14
Hillary Clinton's Racist Hero 7 min TheMaskedTerror 1
Ghana bans skin bleaching cream 10 min Skiff Azlaan 1
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 11 min KIP 60
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min barefoot2626 1,478
Topix's Whiteys BLOCK Posts in Support of China 14 min Non-White Supremacy 1
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 18 min sara_81 16
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min You knew 134,279
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min TranshumanX 44,878
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr u Make Me Laugh 58