Van Buren, OH

#107793 Nov 14, 2013
*neither
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107794 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say white people because you don't want to come off as a self hatin black baztard.....Too late sambo.
You already called that black girl a nappy head black hwore.
You are exactly the kind of black man YOUR PEOPLE despise.
Look, white people would call you white trash and would hit the nail square on the head.

That doesn't mean they are self-hating. They would be self-observant, because you are too stupid to know any difference. Leave black people out of this. YOu hate them and are in no position to say what it is that black people despise.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107795 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some big fat lesbians arm....and what the hell are they doing with that poor dog...OMG the dykes are disgusting.
Exactly. Look at the wrist. That's not a man's wrist. Good question re that dog. Freaks.

Can you imagine saying, "Honey, grab the dog and hop in the car, I'll prove them wrong."
Dcm1

United States

#107796 Nov 14, 2013
Damn. I've joked about you being unbalanced, but the more you post it becomes quite evident that your brain is effed up. Wow. You're trolling Anderson too. Just wow. Smh.

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#107797 Nov 14, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....i see youre at it again. Dont bother explaining anything to her or that retard felicia. Just las week wasnt her and her sidekicks calling loulou a whre. Now they are all buddy-buddy and trying to double team you. You are right about one thing.....this place will keep you laughing all day!
oh they just like singing that song- here a h0re, there a h0re, everywhere a ho-h0re
same shyt, different wh0re, lol
loulou is an azz- told you that from day one.
Her wanting to get all creepy crawly with these snakes after they turned on her shows just how big of an azzhole she is.
pathetic, yet funny- in a sad bizarre kind of way.lol She deserves whatever she gets.
They all do
diz yuoz bail ceek outs of jailz? Hez be back in therz in a couples ov dayz
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107798 Nov 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he IS a BM Kip a lot of black people don't like IRs either so you can't say that he a wm cause you don't know.
I understand that. However what BUSINESS is it of anyone's to say they don't like what some perfect stranger chooses to do with their own booty, because they are with somebody black or white?
It's not as if any of these people REALLY give a damn about anyone. There are things I don't like, but I don't go around judging people for loving somebody because of their race. I WILL do the judging, because their own judging which is based on lies and hate.
Dcm1

United States

#107799 Nov 14, 2013
Even scarier is this mentally unbalanced woman has a gun.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107800 Nov 14, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know his profession, make a thread about it. He's not forced to give you an answer.
No he doesn't HAVE to give me any answer, but like you, Masud, and many of the others he probably doesn't HAVE a profession. Do you get it now? Do you see the pattern? Many of you people just as well be the same. It's like visiting a boulevard of broken dreams and have not initiatives.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107801 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say white people because you don't want to come off as a self hatin black baztard.....Too late sambo.
You already called that black girl a nappy head black hwore.
You are exactly the kind of black man YOUR PEOPLE despise.
Not to mention him referring to another Black poster as Felicia's or my property.

Back in the day, I bet he would be the one to get Massa's attention if any of the other slaves got out of line. "Here he is, Massa!"
Felicia

Temecula, CA

#107802 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Felicia, Aisling, will one of you irresponsible slave owners come claim your property.
We don't want you kippy, gay slaves are only good for interior decorating, we have enough of those.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107803 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No he doesn't HAVE to give me any answer, but like you, Masud, and many of the others he probably doesn't HAVE a profession. Do you get it now? Do you see the pattern? Many of you people just as well be the same. It's like visiting a boulevard of broken dreams and have not initiatives.
What you don't seem to grasp is that no one owes an explanation. And any that are given, you twist it all around.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107804 Nov 14, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....i see youre at it again. Dont bother explaining anything to her or that retard felicia. Just las week wasnt her and her sidekicks calling loulou a whre. Now they are all buddy-buddy and trying to double team you. You are right about one thing.....this place will keep you laughing all day!
oh they just like singing that song- here a h0re, there a h0re, everywhere a ho-h0re
same shyt, different wh0re, lol
loulou is an azz- told you that from day one.
Her wanting to get all creepy crawly with these snakes after they turned on her shows just how big of an azzhole she is.
pathetic, yet funny- in a sad bizarre kind of way.lol She deserves whatever she gets.
They all do
Loulou gets nothing because she gives nothing. She gives nothing, because nothing is really hers to give. She can't offer any advice from wisdom or experience, only from fear and ignorance. That's why she comes up with this, "I don't date men, because I'm afraid of getting a STD." which is pure bullshyt from where I see it, but in Loulou's world it makes sense. She sounds like a child with a childlike outlook on life, thus she still lives with mommy and daddy, but is an adult. She doesn't find any fault in how she chooses to label others, but is quick to defend herself. Like many of the others in that Confederacy of Dunces here, Loulou hasn't an ounce of humility about herself.

Yes, it's all interesting to watch.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#107805 Nov 14, 2013
Dcm1 wrote:
Even scarier is this mentally unbalanced woman has a gun.
It seems there are a lot of unbalanced people on this thread I guess hate does that to a person.It isn't healthy to hate somebody you don't even know just because their skin is a different color.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107806 Nov 14, 2013
Felicia wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want you kippy, gay slaves are only good for interior decorating, we have enough of those.
Of course, now I'm gay.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107807 Nov 14, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't seem to grasp is that no one owes an explanation. And any that are given, you twist it all around.
Oh spare me the nonsense Gloomhilda!

Since when have you been willing to come to the rescue of an unemployed black man, LOL? Do you even KNOW what the thread was about, or do you just want to jump on the idiot bandwagon because you saw someone else eating shyt on a stick?

Get a clue!
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107810 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, now I'm gay.
Shall I post a link to the Folsom Street Fair where you said you took in the sights? What was it again you said? Oh, now I remember, "Get on your knees b*tch and lick it up."
Dcm1

United States

#107811 Nov 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems there are a lot of unbalanced people on this thread I guess hate does that to a person.It isn't healthy to hate somebody you don't even know just because their skin is a different color.

I agree. Sad and scary at the same time. I guess this site is a gathering ground for mentally disturbed people of sorts, but with all of their anger and hatred they don't appear to be happy.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107812 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........
Yes, massa ah we sick today massa?
Tha black boy jim out of dey field massa. Shoot I git boy massa?
That's kip alright.
Yep. LOL

"Did I do good, Massa? Did I do good!"
KDcm1

United States

#107813 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, now I'm gay.
According to them I'm gay too. Lol
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107814 Nov 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to THESE people.

They don't know any better. Like Loulou, they haven't had the exposure, nor the experience to actually KNOW what it is they talk about. All they know is that some black kid robbed a liquor store on the 6 O'clock news and now all black men are guilty. Forget the peeping tom in their own neighborhood who's white. They just need someone to blame their own misery on, so they pick on the black. When the black picks back, they come howling the usual tirade of crap like spoiled, bratty, little juveniles. Yes, the hate makes sense to them, because they can't reason any better. They lack the ability to DIFFERENTIATE the actions of 1 or 2 black people from an entire race. Yet when an entire GROUP of white people do something bad, we have to actually examine the REASONS, because white people don't do bad things, LOL.

I do think some of them here are unbalanced based on their comments. That Masud is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Studies Confirm the Dehumanization of Black Chi... 7 min Fer De Lance 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,278,278
The United Nations criticized how America treat... 16 min Barkey 1
Sistahs who've moved on without a care! 28 min PolakPotrafi 19
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 30 min Halle Berry Sister 5,880
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 35 min rebel111 49
White men are ugly (Nov '12) 42 min Guest commenter 79
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr notbrainwashed 544
African AE is white and the dumbest poster on t... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 25
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 2 hr notbrainwashed 71