Are white women attracted to black men?
man of steel

Mansfield, OH

#107776 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd demote Felicia from meter reader to poop scooper. Actually, she's probably not even qualified to do THAT.
Anyone with a brain and basic reading skills would know you and I are not the same.
You're a Wiccan.
I'm the Christian.
You like the Ravens.
I like the 49ers.
You like men.
I'm married to a woman.
How ANYBODY can be so hopelessly stupid as to believe we are the same is dumb beyond reason.
like everybody believes you cause you post it so its gotta be true
Loulou

Denmark

#107777 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not upset. I'm just calling the shots as I see them.
STD"s? Does the fear of being infected with something scare you that bad, or is it that no one really wants to be bothered with you Loulou? It's funny how you claim to be scared of STD'S, but the fear of sounding stupid as hell doesn't bother you at all. You wear ignorance on your sleeve like a badge. I'm just commenting on it. If you don't want me to say anything then clean up your act.
Hey everyone I-I'm a afraid of catching herpes, so I'm going to move in with mom and daddy. Let them pay the bills, and have the maids wipe my ass.
What a laugh!
I don't flirt with men unless I mean anything with it. I don't want to toy around with mens feelings and laugh at them. I wouldn't like anyone to do the same to me. I don't give false hopes . I've got my fair share of admireres and anyone who in a dececent way expresses an interest in me, I treat with respect . If I find someone I really like and he feels the same. It'd be an honour to me. I'm not gonna sit here and desperatly poste pics of myself. Since I don't need your opinion. I know exactly which men find me attractive. So go away - talk to miss Piggy. Lol
How I chose to live and where and where I get my pocket money from shouldn't bother you. Unless you're jealouse. But that can hardly be the case since you've got everything going for you. So I suggest you calm down. Take that desperate blonde ho who thinks she is representing WW with you. And shut up.
Besides that I do find it serious that there are so many STDs out there. I don't want to end up in a sad statistic.
Loulou

Denmark

#107780 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one calling himself a black man.
I asked this negro what he did for work and he couldn't really come up with a straight answer. You'd think that if he really had something worth talking about, he'd mention it in the context of an actual profession. Oh, no. It's not really like that, because he see's the world in reference to who is sexing a white woman.
I see now why white people think they have the higher IQ. I know they don't, but I understand WHY they think this way.
If you want to know his profession, make a thread about it. He's not forced to give you an answer.
Dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#107782 Nov 14, 2013
Why are are most of the white people who post in here nuttier than a fruitcake? I'm being quite sincere. It's as though it's a prerequisite or something. Oh and FYI......Fellatio and Azzzzzling that ex-husband of mine.... I have a piece of land that's been in his family for more than 150 years. Suck on that bytches.*Smiles*
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107783 Nov 14, 2013
man of steel wrote:
<quoted text>
like everybody believes you cause you post it so its gotta be true
Nobody HAS to believe a damn thing. It might help if they were able to use their heads, but that's asking too much.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#107784 Nov 14, 2013
90,000+ posts? lol
The funny thing about this thread is, the majority of the post aren't from BM. These white bytches stay stroking their own egos and bumpin' the fk outta these thread, talking some stupid sht and acting like we checkin' for them lol. Delete the posts from the white females and this thread will be no more than a 100 pages.
If you're black and you got more than 10 posts on this Kunta Kinte azz thread, you're a dam f00l.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107785 Nov 14, 2013
Dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>. OMG!!! He's wearing a purple shirt and because Ellen wears purple that equates to being gay???? Are you hitting the meth pipe tonight? [email protected] fool!!!
Don't you want to go troll that other thread to rate another man's looks, butch?
Loulou

Denmark

#107787 Nov 14, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....i see youre at it again. Dont bother explaining anything to her or that retard felicia. Just las week wasnt her and her sidekicks calling loulou a whre. Now they are all buddy-buddy and trying to double team you. You are right about one thing.....this place will keep you laughing all day!
oh they just like singing that song- here a h0re, there a h0re, everywhere a ho-h0re
same shyt, different wh0re, lol
loulou is an azz- told you that from day one.
Her wanting to get all creepy crawly with these snakes after they turned on her shows just how big of an azzhole she is.
pathetic, yet funny- in a sad bizarre kind of way.lol She deserves whatever she gets.
They all do
I never claimed I like you. It's not that I hate you . You're just disgusting that's all.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107788 Nov 14, 2013
God Body720

“As above so Below”
Level 4

Since: Sep 13

[Early adopter][Game over]

360+360

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday

Judged:
[Funny]

[Agree]

[Brilliant]

GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks! didn't you say tim from evanston looked good too?

Be honest Gagent smith/Anderson,you think Tim is cute dont you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIN6E739S7J93...
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107789 Nov 14, 2013
Dcm1 wrote:
Why are are most of the white people who post in here nuttier than a fruitcake? I'm being quite sincere. It's as though it's a prerequisite or something. Oh and FYI......Fellatio and Azzzzzling that ex-husband of mine.... I have a piece of land that's been in his family for more than 150 years. Suck on that bytches.*Smiles*
Sure we are, butch. Whatever you say, troll.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#107790 Nov 14, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one calling himself a black man.
I asked this negro what he did for work and he couldn't really come up with a straight answer. You'd think that if he really had something worth talking about, he'd mention it in the context of an actual profession. Oh, no. It's not really like that, because he see's the world in reference to who is sexing a white woman.
I see now why white people think they have the higher IQ. I know they don't, but I understand WHY they think this way.
Maybe he IS a BM Kip a lot of black people don't like IRs either so you can't say that he a wm cause you don't know.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107791 Nov 14, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't flirt with men unless I mean anything with it. I don't want to toy around with mens feelings and laugh at them. I wouldn't like anyone to do the same to me. I don't give false hopes . I've got my fair share of admireres and anyone who in a dececent way expresses an interest in me, I treat with respect . If I find someone I really like and he feels the same. It'd be an honour to me. I'm not gonna sit here and desperatly poste pics of myself. Since I don't need your opinion. I know exactly which men find me attractive. So go away - talk to miss Piggy. Lol
How I chose to live and where and where I get my pocket money from shouldn't bother you. Unless you're jealouse. But that can hardly be the case since you've got everything going for you. So I suggest you calm down. Take that desperate blonde ho who thinks she is representing WW with you. And shut up.
Besides that I do find it serious that there are so many STDs out there. I don't want to end up in a sad statistic.
"How I chose to live and where and where I get my pocket money from shouldn't bother you."

Oh but it DOES bother me. It's MY business too, because the personal business of others is YOUR concern. What the hell do you think this? Are you THAT thick? As you judge others, so shall we judge your lazy, shiftless, unwanted, freeloading, ass. Get a job! I stopped living with my mommy and daddy long ago. I grew up and fended for myself. You don't have that ability, yet you come here and put yourself in the middle of other people's business and berate blacks. I think you need to be quiet.
Get some real world experience about the scene before sounding off like a complete idiot. I people from Denmark and you by far are the DUMBEST of any I've known to exist. Is it because you are still dependent on others? That's the way it seems.

We have a saying, "nothing ventured is nothing gained." Until you venture on your own, and LEARN you really will not have GAINED the knowledge to express what you are talking about. Nobody said you had to go out and get a STD. Dating someone doesn't always have to end up with sex. You can CHOOSE to be celibate and still date a guy.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107792 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when she slipped up and said she loved her black woman more than anything....lol
I don't know why those dykes lie about it.
Either do I. Perhaps, we should humor her? NOT.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107793 Nov 14, 2013
*neither
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107794 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say white people because you don't want to come off as a self hatin black baztard.....Too late sambo.
You already called that black girl a nappy head black hwore.
You are exactly the kind of black man YOUR PEOPLE despise.
Look, white people would call you white trash and would hit the nail square on the head.

That doesn't mean they are self-hating. They would be self-observant, because you are too stupid to know any difference. Leave black people out of this. YOu hate them and are in no position to say what it is that black people despise.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107795 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some big fat lesbians arm....and what the hell are they doing with that poor dog...OMG the dykes are disgusting.
Exactly. Look at the wrist. That's not a man's wrist. Good question re that dog. Freaks.

Can you imagine saying, "Honey, grab the dog and hop in the car, I'll prove them wrong."
Dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#107796 Nov 14, 2013
Damn. I've joked about you being unbalanced, but the more you post it becomes quite evident that your brain is effed up. Wow. You're trolling Anderson too. Just wow. Smh.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#107797 Nov 14, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....i see youre at it again. Dont bother explaining anything to her or that retard felicia. Just las week wasnt her and her sidekicks calling loulou a whre. Now they are all buddy-buddy and trying to double team you. You are right about one thing.....this place will keep you laughing all day!
oh they just like singing that song- here a h0re, there a h0re, everywhere a ho-h0re
same shyt, different wh0re, lol
loulou is an azz- told you that from day one.
Her wanting to get all creepy crawly with these snakes after they turned on her shows just how big of an azzhole she is.
pathetic, yet funny- in a sad bizarre kind of way.lol She deserves whatever she gets.
They all do
diz yuoz bail ceek outs of jailz? Hez be back in therz in a couples ov dayz
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107798 Nov 14, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he IS a BM Kip a lot of black people don't like IRs either so you can't say that he a wm cause you don't know.
I understand that. However what BUSINESS is it of anyone's to say they don't like what some perfect stranger chooses to do with their own booty, because they are with somebody black or white?
It's not as if any of these people REALLY give a damn about anyone. There are things I don't like, but I don't go around judging people for loving somebody because of their race. I WILL do the judging, because their own judging which is based on lies and hate.
Dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#107799 Nov 14, 2013
Even scarier is this mentally unbalanced woman has a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,549
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 7 min Polaris 22
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 8 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 15 min Cisco Cruz 86
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 17 min JonJ76543 5
Does RACE Trump Gender? 19 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
White people, You need to do something to preve... 23 min Deadly Guy 22
Blacks hate facts! 40 min I M WHITE 21
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 1 hr Mike 46
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 1 hr I M WHITE 91
More from around the web