Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107552 Nov 13, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
ya'll got a huge amount of hangups when it comes to sex. No wonder you're so fcking miserable 24/7.
Not to mention judgmental as fck - especially little miss nazi know-it-all Felicia; who btw; for someone who says she doesn't really care about having sex- but due to her wifely duty has become "quite efficient" at it (but only if her hubby begs for it)...you sure as fck talk about it alot.
And your racist azz comes to an "enemy filled forum" to talk about all kinds of deviant fckery- with black men.
(horrors!- you bad bad girl!)
yeah sure; you ain't fooling nobody! here's your deal. You are fruatrATED as hell! Your gay hubby doesn't measure up, can't satisfy you and so you SAY it doesn't matter to you. Obviously it does. Cause you're in here trolling for black c0ck day in and day out.
Oh lord, you about twisted everything I said, "begging for it"? Hardly. Then you mix of my husband with "gay husband" Kippy, lets see what else? DMC is not a Man, she is a lesbo, so that doesn't apply. And trolling for black c**k? I don't have a private message thingy available, so you are going to have to submit some proof of these conversations with black men, because they don't exist.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107553 Nov 13, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
ya'll got a huge amount of hangups when it comes to sex. No wonder you're so fcking miserable 24/7.
Not to mention judgmental as fck - especially little miss nazi know-it-all Felicia; who btw; for someone who says she doesn't really care about having sex- but due to her wifely duty has become "quite efficient" at it (but only if her hubby begs for it)...you sure as fck talk about it alot.
And your racist azz comes to an "enemy filled forum" to talk about all kinds of deviant fckery- with black men.
(horrors!- you bad bad girl!)
yeah sure; you ain't fooling nobody! here's your deal. You are fruatrATED as hell! Your gay hubby doesn't measure up, can't satisfy you and so you SAY it doesn't matter to you. Obviously it does. Cause you're in here trolling for black c0ck day in and day out.
This is just pay back, because I sided with the black nationalist, they REALLY HATE YOU.
As they SHOULD, they are not all p88sy whipped like your CEEK, and not going to put you on some pedestal.
You might be QUEEN BEE to all these self hating black men, but not the ones with any racial pride.

“Liberty of the mind”

Since: Sep 13

Soweto

#107554 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord, you about twisted everything I said, "begging for it"? Hardly. Then you mix of my husband with "gay husband" Kippy, lets see what else? DMC is not a Man, she is a lesbo, so that doesn't apply. And trolling for black c**k? I don't have a private message thingy available, so you are going to have to submit some proof of these conversations with black men, because they don't exist.
My! You are so touchy. Did you really have to defend this?

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#107556 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord, you about twisted everything I said, "begging for it"? Hardly. Then you mix of my husband with "gay husband" Kippy, lets see what else? DMC is not a Man, she is a lesbo, so that doesn't apply. And trolling for black c**k? I don't have a private message thingy available, so you are going to have to submit some proof of these conversations with black men, because they don't exist.
Are you high on drugs again? It's DCM....bytch and gay women don't like men sexually, I can't fathom sex without a man. Let me break it down for you....there's no way in HELL that I would have sex with a woman. I like the "rod"!!!!

You and Azzling are determined to call me gay because I've posted about your infertile/dead wombs. Unlike, either of you, I'm fertile and I have a child who was made the old fashioned way. Love making between a man and woman.

Admit it, you don't enjoy sex with your husband....it's a chore and because it's a chore for you,your sissy husband is out getting his rocks off with another MAN!

lmbao!!!!!!

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#107557 Nov 13, 2013
Ahhh...did I offend you Felicia?! Good!

Chances are your husband wanted a child, but had no idea that you weren't able to produce. Call it a hunch, but most men want to have children. I don't know, maybe it's their male ego, but they want to have children (especially a son) to carry on their name.

*Smiles*
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107558 Nov 13, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high on drugs again? It's DCM....bytch and gay women don't like men sexually, I can't fathom sex without a man. Let me break it down for you....there's no way in HELL that I would have sex with a woman. I like the "rod"!!!!
You and Azzling are determined to call me gay because I've posted about your infertile/dead wombs. Unlike, either of you, I'm fertile and I have a child who was made the old fashioned way. Love making between a man and woman.
Admit it, you don't enjoy sex with your husband....it's a chore and because it's a chore for you,your sissy husband is out getting his rocks off with another MAN!
lmbao!!!!!!
You sure do like to fixate on women's wombs, don't cha. Why don't you go think about baseball or take a cold shower. LOL

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#107559 Nov 13, 2013
A husband crying for sex and the wife always wears her chastity belt to bed does not make for a good relationship
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107560 Nov 13, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
Chances are your husband wanted a child, but had no idea that you weren't able to produce. Call it a hunch, but most men want to have children. I don't know, maybe it's their male ego, but they want to have children (especially a son) to carry on their name.
*Smiles*
And there's plenty of men who don't want children, butch.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#107561 Nov 13, 2013
frigid women are gross the only men that would want one would be an impotent limpo male
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107562 Nov 13, 2013
Your wombs are dead, Dead, DEAD!!! YOUR WOMBS ARE DEAD!!!!

http://www.jokedujour.com/cat/road-rage.jpg
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107564 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much any kid who has been through high school biology knows this. Nothing to do with human sexuality. You probably dropped out too early to learn but...
Biology is real science. Human sexuality is not. More of a political re-programming course. Telling people they must be tolerant of gays, pedophiles and necrophiliacs.
Yet, it was Republican Senator Todd Akin who said the following:

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something."

This was a Republican candidate for SENATOR!!
One YOUR people. He certainly wasn't one of us pesky liberals. Some good that high school biology did him eh? It's no wonder he lost the election. If he's anything like you, he's a blissful ... nevermind.

Now what is this gibbly drivel you were talking about high school biology? You're obviously not very astute in the brain housing department yourself are you? I just gave you a perfect example of what they talk about in a Human sexuality class and it went WAY over your head. Again, unless you've sat your dumb, drunken, hillbilly, ass through an actual class, you might understand WHAT they're talking about, but you've haven't done this. Atleast be adult enough to say you don't know.

No, I didn't drop out of anything. I graduated high school, finished my tour in the Marines and graduated from college? What did you do?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107565 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I thought If you are planning to get a degree in psychology knowing about all these deviant sex preferences needed to be known.
And some of them were so gross I'm trying to forget, especially the one about "poop" lord that was gross, but it is still good to know. It is not a class for the faint hearted, some students screamed in horror.
Oh boy!
Now Susan on to something about poop. Nobody went there, but she brings up scat.

I have never in my life been in the company of so many dumb, half-wit, clueless, white people. These same cretins will later swear to the world how high their IQ is because they're white.

It's HILARIOUS!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#107566 Nov 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
y would kneegros wanna b in the military anyway?.....
Why would hybrids care?

:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107568 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
Your wombs are dead, Dead, DEAD!!! YOUR WOMBS ARE DEAD!!!!
http://www.jokedujour.com/cat/road-rage.jpg
That's funny!
That's very funny!

Thanks Aisling!
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107570 Nov 13, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
*Smiles*
Well No, if I got offended that easy I wouldn't be on the internet, when I LEAVE, that would mean I'm offended, but as you can see, I'm still here.

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#107571 Nov 13, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that? You say you looking for d1ck again? a REAL one??-wtf you posting to ME for then??
Ohhhhh...i see ~wink, wink~
Curiosity gettin' to ya, eh? I do have that effect on people- sooner or later they always wanna investigate further into my perverse delights- take a walk on the wild side- so to speak ;) Now- as far as your people hating me..GOOD! I kinda like pizzing off a gang of racist shyt heads with little d1cks. I especially like when that one vein in their forehead starts to bulge out and throb cause they are so fcking enraged with me. I keep hoping that one day i'll REALLY make 'em so angry that i will be lucky enough to witness one of their heads exploding from a blood clot stuck in that one pizzed off racist vein in the center of their fcking head.
fck your black and/or white nationalists; bunch of dumbfcks - ya'll don't impress me. Insecure little cowards whining in fear about being de-throned from their stupid little "King of the Mountain" game and playing keyboard commando while hiding in their mamas basement or Billy Bobs trailer. People like you and yours are so goddamn dumb its fcking hilarious! If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't even have enough to blow yourself up.
As far as CEEK; LMSWAO!! pussy whipped my azz! puzzy loving maybe; hell yes! That is a wonderful truth, lol.- but just mine and mine alone though- I'm sorry but he's not up for grabs so as much as you want his sweet black azz- as evidenced from your nonstop posts which are always "CEEK this and CEEK that, oh that big black man CEEK..., ughh CEEKs still with that nasty slutofaBlonde; damn it maybe i should just kill her (i could pretend she's a jew, so it'd be all good) ",- so you'd best move on and find you some other black "victim of your desire".
hmmmm....Actually he does like putting me on a pedestal though; a big black pedestal.
and I do so like the view from there. ;)
youz likes themz big ole rubbery black c**ks ?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107572 Nov 13, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> over shyt???? students screaming OVER SHYT????? WTF is wrong with kids today?
LMSWAO- i can just see the horror on their little screaming horrified faces at the thought they they might get a visit from "the scat man".
omg thats fcking hilarious as hell!
Yeah I thought that was weird also, these kids were not very tough.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107573 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy!
Now Susan on to something about poop. Nobody went there, but she brings up scat.
I have never in my life been in the company of so many dumb, half-wit, clueless, white people. These same cretins will later swear to the world how high their IQ is because they're white.
It's HILARIOUS!!
Never, look in the damn mirror, you will see a dumb clueless gay face staring back.

he he he

The point was if you were not so STUPID, the chromosome crap was in Biology, I was merely telling you what the class was about.
Odd sexual behavior, but you missed the entire point of the post, because well you ARE A HALF WIT.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#107574 Nov 13, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> over shyt???? students screaming OVER SHYT????? WTF is wrong with kids today?
LMSWAO- i can just see the horror on their little screaming horrified faces at the thought they they might get a visit from "the scat man".
omg thats fcking hilarious as hell!
Stop playing. I remember taking an Abnormal Sexuality class for my major and the very moment "rimming" was mentioned by the Professor, I subconsciously said "yuck" out loud. Needless to say, the entire class including the Prof laughed out loud. I was embarrassed.

lol
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107575 Nov 13, 2013
Well, here's my two cents. I can't think of anything that will bind a person more tightly to another than to crave another person. Some call it being "whipped". But to crave a person w/in the deepest recesses of one's soul, isn't being "whipped", it's that which binds one to the other... completion. To be so "whipped" that none other will do and knowing that none other that one would wait forever and a day just to feel their embrace again... Your Soul-mate. That one who possesses your heart, mind, body and soul... who simply takes your breath away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Obama is a joke 1,406,563
Dear White People 6 min kracker 317
Why Are Whites So Ugly they in denial? (Aug '15) 7 min Guest 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min trollslayer 47,402
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 29 min trollslayer 6,414
Black men as a whole are race traitors. (Apr '10) 31 min Guest 14
White Women are Raped more by White men... 37 min nave 4
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 1 hr nave 66
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 25
More from around the web