aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107506 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're not fulfilling your role as a true racist/nationalist or wtf ever. Isn't it your responsibility as a married white woman to be fruitful and multiply? I guess you had too many abortions when you were younger, huh? Messed your insides all up. Some racist you are.
*Smiles*
Hey, butch, why don't you like men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107507 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are human sexuality courses in college all about... brainwashing the students into being accepting of "alternate lifestyles"?
Are you SERIOUS?!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107508 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like how Corps is spelled, right? Who cares how it's spelled because after all, it's pronounced "Core", right?
Then again, you were regular "Marine Corp" right? All that training, you signing your life over to the Marines and you spell it, "Corp".
It was a typo.
I'm sorry.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#107509 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're not fulfilling your role as a true racist/nationalist or wtf ever. Isn't it your responsibility as a married white woman to be fruitful and multiply? I guess you had too many abortions when you were younger, huh? Messed your insides all up. Some racist you are.

*Smiles*
Nationalism is a disease. Europeans killing one another in the name of nationalism... if Hitler for example had been content with going after Germany's Jews and Roma and had not gone on a rampage against Czechoslovakia, Poland, the Soviet Union, the Balkans... against slavic Europeans... WW II would never have happened.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#107510 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:Marines do go to Boot Camp or "Boot" as they are most likely to say; the official term is Recruit Training. The Army does Basic Training. This is another way to spot a liar - the misuse of those phrases.
Seems like you should have corrected me, by saying, there is no basic training in the marines?
No, It's refered to as "Basic". Trust me on this one! I've never called my self a "government employee" tho. A government killing machine, yes. But employee, never! Hoorah!
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#107511 Nov 13, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk, again
...or still?
You and Azzzling share a lot in common huh? Stealing other peoples quotes for starters. You're the drunk fool with a drunk rap sheet to boot. How was your drunken stay in lock-up??

Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#107512 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, butch, why don't you like men?
BLACK MEN specifically?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#107513 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SERIOUS?!
Of course. Our liberal educational system and popular culture are trying to brainwash the public into accepting homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, pedophilia and even miscegenation. It has been going on ever since the 1960s.

That is what has led to the downfall of this nation.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107514 Nov 13, 2013
True story here:

I was on a flight back to San Francisco connecting from Houston International the other day. I was standing in line, because my flight was boarding. Well I look over and see this iPhone under a seat. I pick it up and give it to one of the United Airline employees taking tickets when it comes my turn. I told her where someone left the phone, and that they might be needing it. She looks at me like I'm some idiot and says she's too busy to be bothered with a lost phone. I put it on the counter next to her and she nods her head.

I know she wasn't responsible for any traveler's lost item, but wouldn't it be good customer service if she showed she actually CARED to return a lost item?
On this same trip I had a similar bad customer experience with another United Airline employee. Is it me, or do United Airline employees just don't give a phuk anymore? All she had to was say she'd put it in lost and found.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107516 Nov 13, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, It's refered to as "Basic". Trust me on this one! I've never called my self a "government employee" tho. A government killing machine, yes. But employee, never! Hoorah!
It's not "Hoorah".

It's OORAHH!!
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107517 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Azzzling share a lot in common huh? Stealing other peoples quotes for starters. You're the drunk fool with a drunk rap sheet to boot. How was your drunken stay in lock-up??
What Unit, "government employee"?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107518 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Our liberal educational system and popular culture are trying to brainwash the public into accepting homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, pedophilia and even miscegenation. It has been going on ever since the 1960s.
WOW!
Spaish77

Philadelphia, PA

#107519 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, our skin tone is simply glorious! Thanks.
I don't concider lesbians women! Nor do I want them speaking to me.

"For every white pedophile on an electric chair, there should be a black dyke on his lap"!

Spanish Cortez
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#107520 Nov 13, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
BLACK MEN specifically?
Are you serious right now??? I guess I'm in need of some glasses because the man I love looks black to me!!
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#107521 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to agree with you on this post. I'm currently taking a Women's Sexuality course and to my disgust, so far the class primarily focuses on gay men and women. It's gross.
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107522 Nov 13, 2013
Spanish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
BLACK MEN specifically?
I suspect "she's" and equal opportunity hater.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#107523 Nov 13, 2013
Spaish77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't concider lesbians women! Nor do I want them speaking to me.
"For every white pedophile on an electric chair, there should be a black dyke on his lap"!
Spanish Cortez
Are you a troll or something??? Dude, you're taking the word of racist trolls as FACT??? I'm not gay. Wake the hell up.
Spanish77

Philadelphia, PA

#107524 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what has led to the downfall of this
nation.
Neutered Observer;
I agree 100%.

SMH @ the sorry state Of the Union!
aisling---

Van Buren, OH

#107525 Nov 13, 2013
*an equal opportunity hater, even.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107526 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious right now??? I guess I'm in need of some glasses because the man I love looks black to me!!
Look, there's basic, boot, and boot camp. There's also "a member of the armed services" and a government employee. The man you love looks black, but he could be an African American. Some people just don't know the difference.

That is if there really is one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min new yawk 1,142,108
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 7 min lol at proxy boy 139
gay anel. 9 min gonzo 233 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 96,695
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 12 min lol at lemmings 32
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 18 min audy17 2,438
Middle (or Upper) Class and CONSCIOUS: Is that ... 20 min MAXXX RACIST 64
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 20 min Matthew_1 244
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 26,467
ILLEGAL Mexicans 3 hr UruEuWauWau 280