Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#107487 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
And I don't have to PROVE shyte to you nuts.
then u have a lack of credibility......

there can't b that many female knigros in the US armed forces..........
dcm1

United States

#107488 Nov 13, 2013
For someone who is SUPPOSEDLY straight, you sure know an awful lot about the queer lifestyle. Weird.

I've been telling you guys that bytch has a pseudo husband.

lmao!!!
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107489 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a "Hollywood Marine".
That would be in Camp Pendleton, San Diego.
I went to A school in Millington, Tennessee, and at the Navy base in Cherry Point, North Carolina.
Quote:Marines do go to Boot Camp or "Boot" as they are most likely to say; the official term is Recruit Training. The Army does Basic Training. This is another way to spot a liar - the misuse of those phrases.

Seems like you should have corrected me, by saying, there is no basic training in the marines?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107490 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Going in for the "kill" as you say, would involve me making comments about your dead womb.
*Smiles*
That would only work for a woman that wanted children and couldn't have any.
Why should I care if my womb is dead?
Saves me the trouble of birth control, sounds GOOD TO ME.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107491 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Going in for the "kill" as you say, would involve me making comments about your dead womb.
*Smiles*
Is that what you say to your significant other, butch? Let's guess that foreplay. Beat it up, butch, beat it, gurlfriend.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107492 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
For someone who is SUPPOSEDLY straight, you sure know an awful lot about the queer lifestyle. Weird.
lmao!!!
Did you think I was ignorant? I took human sexuality classes in college, I know EVERYTHING about human sexuality, pretty much know everything, I should get on one of those TV shows and win some damn money with all my knowledge.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107493 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:Marines do go to Boot Camp or "Boot" as they are most likely to say; the official term is Recruit Training. The Army does Basic Training. This is another way to spot a liar - the misuse of those phrases.
Seems like you should have corrected me, by saying, there is no basic training in the marines?
Tomato, "tomahto",
Potato, "potahto"

Same thing.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107494 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
lmao!!!
What Unit, butch?
dcm1

United States

#107495 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was ignorant? I took human sexuality classes in college, I know EVERYTHING about human sexuality, pretty much know everything, I should get on one of those TV shows and win some damn money with all my knowledge.
Ahhh....are you angry because I said your husband has a piece on the side? All men love sex and they want it FREQUENTLY. Since you're incapable of living up to your "Wifely" duties, Jim Bob has to get some lovin elsewhere.

lmbao@YOU!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#107496 Nov 13, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
typo correction: 1)accept black men 2) Pro BM and women
And PS.....I could have you if I wated you....that is how bad I am! HA! Get outta here little boy trying to talk smack to BeAuTiFuL SoUl! lol
Sorry Sweetypie but I'm celibate so having me isn't happening. " little boy"? I'm 45 yrs old. I don't talk smack, I just smack. What makes you think that I'm dating a wW? I believe that Brown skinned Black Women are thee most beautiful Women in thee world. I've always said that so WTF are you talking about? Idk you? No, you don't know yourself. Learn your ways, youngen
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107497 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That would only work for a woman that wanted children and couldn't have any.
YOu can always adopt a child.
Parenting isn't impossible. All you need is love and patience.
dcm1

United States

#107498 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That would only work for a woman that wanted children and couldn't have any.
Then you're not fulfilling your role as a true racist/nationalist or wtf ever. Isn't it your responsibility as a married white woman to be fruitful and multiply? I guess you had too many abortions when you were younger, huh? Messed your insides all up. Some racist you are.

*Smiles*
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#107499 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Did you think I was ignorant? I took human sexuality classes in college, I know EVERYTHING about human sexuality, pretty much know everything, I should get on one of those TV shows and win some damn money with all my knowledge.
What are human sexuality courses in college all about... brainwashing the students into being accepting of "alternate lifestyles"?
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107501 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomato, "tomahto",
Potato, "potahto"
Same thing.
Just like how Corps is spelled, right? Who cares how it's spelled because after all, it's pronounced "Core", right?

Then again, you were regular "Marine Corp" right? All that training, you signing your life over to the Marines and you spell it, "Corp".
dcm1

United States

#107503 Nov 13, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sweetypie but I'm celibate so having me isn't happening. " little boy"? I'm 45 yrs old. I don't talk smack, I just smack. What makes you think that I'm dating a wW? I believe that Brown skinned Black Women are thee most beautiful Women in thee world. I've always said that so WTF are you talking about? Idk you? No, you don't know yourself. Learn your ways, youngen
Yes, our skin tone is simply glorious! Thanks.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#107504 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're not fulfilling your role as a true racist/nationalist or wtf ever. Isn't it your responsibility as a married white woman to be fruitful and multiply? I guess you had too many abortions when you were younger, huh? Messed your insides all up. Some racist you are.
*Smiles*
Are you drunk, again
...or still?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#107505 Nov 13, 2013
whitenight88 wrote:
<quoted text>
what about violence when the male beats the female she stays with him? if Ceek gets tired of you and beats you up what will you do stay with him cause that's the womans place?Follow him like a little puppy and fetch his slippers and drinks? Does he tell you to get in bed Im going to make you pay for what whitey done to negros?
In the African American community that sort of thing is considered foreplay. Since they are the color of **** and bruises do not show anyway...
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107506 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
*Smiles*
Hey, butch, why don't you like men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107507 Nov 13, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are human sexuality courses in college all about... brainwashing the students into being accepting of "alternate lifestyles"?
Are you SERIOUS?!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107508 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like how Corps is spelled, right? Who cares how it's spelled because after all, it's pronounced "Core", right?
Then again, you were regular "Marine Corp" right? All that training, you signing your life over to the Marines and you spell it, "Corp".
It was a typo.
I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,622
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 4 min Dean 22
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 min Harrisson 25
News Africa:Study Shows African Migrants Are Better ... 6 min eeltruth 3
We wuz kangz 7 min Ttt 9
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 8 min eeltruth 34
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 10 min Jake 9
The white race will rise again 13 min eeltruth 47
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 14 min eeltruth 81
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 27 min Royal 423