Are white women attracted to black men?
dcm1

United States

#107460 Nov 13, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your Colorado IP address and you writing style doesn't sound like you.
It's me alright. Why are you jumping on this inane bandwagon. FYI...I'm no longer stationed at Fort Carson.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107461 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
OMG!!! This is hilarious. I've been accused of being: Doby, BA, and now I'm Anderson??
bawahahahaha!!!
Keep laughing. It's good to keep your humor, sh*t bag.
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107462 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!!
This crazy bytch has herself convinced that someone needs to lie about such trivial matters because she and the rest of these creepy trolls lie. Ridiculous.
I don't think the person lied. They knew exactly who you are, TROLL.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107463 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And those in the Marine Corps know how to spell it correctly. Kindly keep your nose out of my discussion. If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.
Look Gloomhilda,

this is a PUBLIC forum. If you don't want anyone commenting on your posts, then keep them to yourself. You don't own anything around here and you are not entitled to anything. I will comment as I so choose.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107464 Nov 13, 2013
aisling--- wrote:
"She" sure loves her Black woman. Nothing like it, that's for sure.
Wooooow I'm STUNNED, OK that doesn't mean she is a man, that just means her significant other is a black woman.
That gives a whole new meaning to her mention of a "huge black throbbing c**ck." I wonder is she meant one of those throbbing vibrating ones she buys off the internet to please her woman?

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#107465 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's me alright. Why are you jumping on this inane bandwagon. FYI...I'm no longer stationed at Fort Carson.
I'm not jumping on anything it's just your writing style was different.;>-
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107466 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!!
This crazy bytch has herself convinced that someone needs to lie about such trivial matters because she and the rest of these creepy trolls lie. Ridiculous.
It's all she EVER does.
dcm1

United States

#107467 Nov 13, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jumping on anything it's just your writing style was different.;>-
I am who I say I am. There's no need to lie. Anderson, BA, and Doby are all men...I'm NOT!
dcm1

United States

#107468 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all she EVER does.
You've nicknamed her VERY appropriately (Gloomhilda). She's the definition of MISERY! Her life sucks and she's a complete failure and she wants to believe the exact same of others...specifically black people.
Smh.
dcm1

United States

#107469 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Wooooow I'm STUNNED, OK that doesn't mean she is a man, that just means her significant other is a black woman.
That gives a whole new meaning to her mention of a "huge black throbbing c**ck." I wonder is she meant one of those throbbing vibrating ones she buys off the internet to please her woman?
Your husband looks like a long-haired sissy and you want to call other people gay?? You've admitted that you don't initiate sex with your husband and your sex life appears to be bland. Yep, he's nailing someone else on the side.

lmao
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#107470 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am who I say I am. There's no need to lie. Anderson, BA, and Doby are all men...I'm NOT!
...wot is your unit???.......b specific......
aisling---

Logan, OH

#107471 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Wooooow I'm STUNNED, OK that doesn't mean she is a man, that just means her significant other is a black woman.
LOL I wonder as well.

Or it could mean that when "she/he" was posting to herself or himself, he/she slipped up and didn't change the gender of their significant other.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#107472 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've nicknamed her VERY appropriately (Gloomhilda). She's the definition of MISERY! Her life sucks and she's a complete failure and she wants to believe the exact same of others...specifically black people.
Smh.
but blak people r failures.........you're a failed race......
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107473 Nov 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
People in the military will flat out and say, "I'm a government employee." because ultimately that's where the pay comes from. It's also a source to the expression GI (government issue). When you're in the military you say these things.
So as a marine where were you stationed for your basic training?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107474 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh.
Many of these racist white people are very disturbed.

Just read their comments and see how they make associations. There's nothing like it. I get the feeling that some of them spend all day on the computer and don't get to socialize with actual people. They don't understand, nor reason like most normal people do. All they seem to do is hate and be the resource for some style of discontent.

It gets interesting.
dcm1

United States

#107475 Nov 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...wot is your unit???.......b specific......
Why?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#107476 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband looks like a long-haired sissy and you want to call other people gay?? You've admitted that you don't initiate sex with your husband and your sex life appears to be bland. Yep, he's naling someone else on the side.
lmao
Lord what a mean bull dagger going in for the kill, ha ha ha.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#107477 Nov 13, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>So as a marine where were you stationed for your basic training?
I was a "Hollywood Marine".
That would be in Camp Pendleton, San Diego.
I went to A school in Millington, Tennessee, and at the Navy base in Cherry Point, North Carolina.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#107478 Nov 13, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
to prove that u r in the military........
dcm1

United States

#107479 Nov 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but blak people r failures.........you're a failed race......
Really? So, what's your excuse? You're a common felon who has NO J.O.B. and you live off the British government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 min TranshumanX 666
Racists ~ Have The Lowest Intelligence 1 min JRT 30
Why do people hate black women so much? (Mar '09) 1 min tlove610 770
NAME THE FIVE GREATEST INVENTIONS BY THE BLACK ... 2 min Hmm 6
Mailing dog sh|t to n|ghurs. 2 min ANTI_NEGRO 5
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 3 min BLACKYS STINK 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,522,323
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 11 min KIP 54
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 35 min ANTI_NEGRO_FOREVER 13
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr KIP 46