Are white women attracted to black men?
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#107220 Nov 11, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right I guess. IDK.
But to be old and ugly (picture wise)... Why would she use the old and ugly instead of the young and pretty of the two pics if they are both her? One old and one when she was younger? Looks like she would use the young and pretty one instead of that "other" one.
Ewww.....
I don't know why some people do that, they just do, why would she put up a picture where the color was all off, and look all red looking? I throw those pictures away , anybody could see that was a horrible picture , the lighting was all wrong.
If the lighting is bad, that picture can make you look a good twenty years older than you actually are.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#107221 Nov 11, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody really cares what YOU think, or think you saw, little girl.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...
You're obviously retarded.
The mental ward must be full so they let you out early huh kid?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#107223 Nov 11, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
EA only posted for a few months with that profile.I don't think it's BG though.But I did see that (I want a bbc look in her eyes)
According to y'all, Ceek is Kip is Lady Antabellum ( which if you knew the meaning of the word antebellum, you would know that the name was dl racist). Felicia is a dude..... & her dude is a long haired bitsh. Dcm was 16 messing w/ a 31yr old pimp, & has since became a BM basher. & who did y'all say was the dyle? Oh yeah, I'm suppositly am BG, who is also EmilyAngel & all of us are trolls! Suspicion is a bitsh ain't it?
SMH @ y'alls pointing fingers
Loulou

Denmark

#107224 Nov 11, 2013
Yes, why do ppl put up ugly pictures of themselves. When it's so easy to take a better one in just a second with the phone . Lol
And why put up blurred pictures when even mobilephones have 8 or 10 megapixels cameras .
Because it's OLD pictures. Lmao
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#107226 Nov 11, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>

Felicia is a dude..... & her dude is a long haired bitsh. Dcm was 16 messing w/ a 31yr old pimp, & has since became a BM basher.

I'm suppositly am BG, who is also EmilyAngel & all of us are trolls! Suspicion is a bitsh ain't it?
....and ALL of them are ohReally....according to legend.

lmao!

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107227 Nov 11, 2013
SpanishCortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to y'all, Ceek is Kip is Lady Antabellum ( which if you knew the meaning of the word antebellum, you would know that the name was dl racist). Felicia is a dude..... & her dude is a long haired bitsh. Dcm was 16 messing w/ a 31yr old pimp, & has since became a BM basher. & who did y'all say was the dyle? Oh yeah, I'm suppositly am BG, who is also EmilyAngel & all of us are trolls! Suspicion is a bitsh ain't it?
It is funny I remember watching an old Abbot and Costello skit called "who's on first" this even more hilarious

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107228 Nov 11, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
The answer to this question is "NO".
Only white TRASH is "attracted" to black "men".
White WOMEN don't SLUM that way.
the question isn't one you can answer unless your a white woman which you probably are.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#107229 Nov 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Yes, why do ppl put up ugly pictures of themselves. When it's so easy to take a better one in just a second with the phone . Lol
And why put up blurred pictures when even mobilephones have 8 or 10 megapixels cameras .
Because it's OLD pictures. Lmao
Oh my god, you are right, that looks like an old fashioned camera, those new phone ones take details, you can see every damn pore on your face.
And those big hoop white earings, are those from the eighties?
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#107230 Nov 11, 2013
Now that I examine that picture a little closer, that is not a modern camera, they used to take pictures like that a long time ago.

And notice that is the same damn blurry photo as the other picture, SAME CAMERA.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#107233 Nov 11, 2013
Well I hate to admit it but LouLou just made it to DETECTIVE level.
Why I feel ashamed not noticing that wasn't a modern day phone camera with all those damn pixels.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107234 Nov 11, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
Now that I examine that picture a little closer, that is not a modern camera, they used to take pictures like that a long time ago.
And notice that is the same damn blurry photo as the other picture, SAME CAMERA.
what picture are you comparing the EA picture to
Loulou

Denmark

#107235 Nov 11, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god, you are right, that looks like an old fashioned camera, those new phone ones take details, you can see every damn pore on your face.
And those big hoop white earings, are those from the eighties?
It's eigther an older woman keeping the style who worked for her in the 80s up until today. Or it's an old pictuture. The hairstyle and the earrings are 80s. Judging from the picture quality it's a very old pic. Look at the blouse the shoulders on that look 80s on my phone ( tiny ) pic.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#107236 Nov 11, 2013
da u freeks no who Iz m
Loulou

Denmark

#107237 Nov 11, 2013
Lol, Blonde also put up a blurred pic wearing a top looking 80s . It's looking like my moms old album. And the haircut could also be associated with the 80s. There are a lot of smililarities to BG and EA gotta admit . Could easily be the same person. So who went through an old photoalbum .
Plus old pics cannot be traced very easy on the Internet.
There're a whole lot of ppl like that on-line. Lmao

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107238 Nov 11, 2013
can somebody say O B S E S S I O N
Erika

Walldürn, Germany

#107239 Nov 11, 2013
Pack verschlägt sich ,
Pack verträgt sich !

m i right Loulou ....,Felicio ?

I just can't stand you two B!tches ......

Ewwww yuck !

lol
Loulou

Denmark

#107240 Nov 11, 2013
Can somebody say CATFISH . Lmao
Erika

Walldürn, Germany

#107241 Nov 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol, Blonde also put up a blurred pic wearing a top looking 80s . It's looking like my moms old album. And the haircut could also be associated with the 80s. There are a lot of smililarities to BG and EA gotta admit . Could easily be the same person. So who went through an old photoalbum .
Plus old pics cannot be traced very easy on the Internet.
There're a whole lot of ppl like that on-line. Lmao
why the f.are you so concerned about Blonde's pic ?
My advice to you , mind your own damn Business !

Gute Nacht Heffer!

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107248 Nov 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lmswao! Sorry detective; she is not me; and i am not her.
She has blonde hair, thats the only similarity that i see.
but it does look strange that you started posting when she stopped

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#107251 Nov 11, 2013
Felecia and LouLou are probably busy searching all the topix archives trying to find dates and posts.
Comparing and enlarging photos-lmao exciting very..........exciting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min thats her street ... 1,618,228
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 14 min Fucisil 3
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 34 min Fucisil 30
News Latinos and Whiteness 51 min Fucisil 11
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr FireyFellow44 451
Where is the President>? 1 hr Fucisil 37
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 95
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Memememe 10
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr nonetherearentnone 95
More from around the web