Are white women attracted to black men?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#106736 Nov 7, 2013
questions and answers wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for the reply I believe you do have a loving relationship and values which includes respect and love.Good lasting relationships should always be built on those two qualities I had that also.Until you don't you realize how precious and how valuable it is.
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you for your reply to me as well....everything I learned I did so from my parents I believe it starts from the household in which one is raised.

We met at the age of 17, married at the age of twenty and have been happily married for the last thirteen years.

She will always be beautiful to me :)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Chesapeake, OH

#106737 Nov 7, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think a black woman might choose an Asian man over Valdez 77 any day, the sexual pervert just said he likes "freaky sex acts" That is up Blondegirls alley, I don't care about being a prude, there are no kinky sex acts I will accept.

Anal sex is for homosexual Men.
I don't care who black women are into but bragging about Asian men is funny to me.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#106738 Nov 7, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Anyone for some intellectual conversation on the advantages and disadvantages of interracial relationships? Or is it impossible to have a reasonable conversation on the subject?
Bonsoir mon ami,

Thank you for your observance, we are indeed very happy and as for myself I am a Creole on both sides of my family, furthermore I am the first to marry a non-Creole in my family.

We may be people of color but in our relationship we have blended our strengths and weaknessess together and we are very, very open about everything...he cooks everything for us, I offer to help and sometimes we work in the kitchen together...he may not be a Creole but he sure can cook like one, the spices he uses are too hot even for me *Laughs*
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106739 Nov 7, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who black women are into but bragging about Asian men is funny to me.
Why? do I detect a little racism going on here?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Chesapeake, OH

#106740 Nov 7, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>This why I have problems with IR relationships it doesn't seem like there is a lot of respect in these relationships like you call your girlfriend a ho in response to someone else saying it.I just believe it takes respect and love to be in a relationship they both go together.
Meanwhile in the real world...they're hoes. And men are dogs. That doesn't mean she's sleeping all over the place, Never heard of a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets? It's all mine so it's all good.

Leave it to Beaver never existed and the Cosby show is about as fake as the coloring on homies jello. What? Black girls ain't ho's too? IR to me means intimate reality.

Wake up! You were conceived in lust just like the rest of us so spare me the morality angle.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106741 Nov 7, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, while I my not be involved in an Interracial relationship my parents are of differing ethnicities so I can then speak of their experience.
My mother is Greek and my father is Egyptian/Senegalese...they have been married now for close to forty years, so it can work and while love is wonderful it may not always be enough...I also believe that the partners must work together as one...also open communication.
I cannot speak for all posters here nor would I wish to, I am merely one person in a sea of humanity offering my humble opinion.
My signifigant other is a Creole, you may have seen her here, her name is Seraphine :)and I love and respect her highly.
P.S.
My father is a Catholic.
I think the more you have in common with the person the better, not just race, but everything, same religion, same interests, you should find the closest match as you possibly can. Say one person is highly religious, and the other is agnostic, you are going to lead separate lives.
I think there is going to be conflict , because you are not sharing the same interests.
josh

United States

#106742 Nov 7, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile in the real world...they're hoes. And men are dogs. That doesn't mean she's sleeping all over the place, Never heard of a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets? It's all mine so it's all good.
Leave it to Beaver never existed and the Cosby show is about as fake as the coloring on homies jello. What? Black girls ain't ho's too? IR to me means intimate reality.
Wake up! You were conceived in lust just like the rest of us so spare me the morality angle.
Did he hit some home truths with you essay? You enjoy the pleasure of white hoars don't you? Most black men who take pleasure in slanging it with white women are men who loathe the black race and their own skin. You're no different from a mudshark. You're a pathetic individual.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#106743 Nov 7, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>I think the more you have in common with the person the better, not just race, but everything, same religion, same interests, you should find the closest match as you possibly can. Say one person is highly religious, and the other is agnostic, you are going to lead separate lives.
I think there is going to be conflict , because you are not sharing the same interests.
Bonsoir Madame Felicia,

A very valid point, my parents may not have been similar ethnically but they had shared values in common such as politeness, respect for all people and especially the precise use of language hence my formalism, I apologize if in the past my language may come across as somewhat eilitist, English is NOT my first language as with all languages I have studied I am like my parents: I admit that my vice is perfectionism or at least as perfect as I can get it.

Forgive the digression then...my soulmate and I Seraphine have values in common, in regards to race and ethnicity? I would have to say yes because we both are not white, we are both Catholic, so religion is no issue but our differences come up in the way of music. We both have a preference for Classical music...I play Classical guitar and she is a pianist. I prefer the works of the 18th century and before....she prefers the works of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

You are married like me, may I venture to ask how much you and your husband have in common, what of the differences? You may not answer if you do not wish it.

In regards to your personal beliefs they are your own and I have no wish to infringe upon them. Too many posters here have said Seraphine and I are too passive but real strength lies in compromise even when two people do not share the same ideologies and verbal restraint we have learned it is very easy to be cruel to those who are different than you but it takes internal discipline and the changing of the mind and heart in order to treat all people with respect and dignity even those whom we may not agree with.

What do you think of my observations? These are merely my opinions.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Chesapeake, OH

#106744 Nov 7, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Why? do I detect a little racism going on here?
Racism? That's your specialty isn't it?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106745 Nov 7, 2013
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the fact that he's a worthless male who just so happens to be involved with some low class white trashy broad? And he has no respect for women as a whole regardless of race. It's simple, he's a low-grade pos as are you.
You know what they say, ho's make the best house wives.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106746 Nov 7, 2013
josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he hit some home truths with you essay? You enjoy the pleasure of white hoars don't you? Most black men who take pleasure in slanging it with white women are men who loathe the black race and their own skin. You're no different from a mudshark. You're a pathetic individual.
And as a consequence to your petty anger my life is...totally unaffected.

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106747 Nov 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Elin Krantz?
Or the stabbings at the bus in Norway?
wot stabbings at the bus in norway?.........
Loulou

Denmark

#106748 Nov 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>wot stabbings at the bus in norway?.........
This triplemurder where two ppl in thier 50s ( one was the busdriver ) and a 19 y.o girl was stabbed to death by a man from Sudan. Something similar happend 10 years ago on a trainexpress.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106749 Nov 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
This triplemurder where two ppl in thier 50s ( one was the busdriver ) and a 19 y.o girl was stabbed to death by a man from Sudan. Something similar happend 10 years ago on a trainexpress.
ohh....never heard of it.......

.......kneegros often stab people on buses in this country......
Loulou

Denmark

#106750 Nov 8, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>ohh....never heard of it.......
.......kneegros often stab people on buses in this country......
It was this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24873...
It was this monday.
It happens often in England. That's sick.
Denmark is ok still. They're much strickter. I'm going to Malmø to shop for my granddad today. It's one hour away. After X-mas we're moving him here, from that sh!thole Malmø.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106752 Nov 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It was this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24873...
It was this monday.
It happens often in England. That's sick.
Denmark is ok still. They're much strickter. I'm going to Malmø to shop for my granddad today. It's one hour away. After X-mas we're moving him here, from that sh!thole Malmø.
...trains can also b dangerous........this is one of the main reasons i don't like using public transport........

here's a case from London......a kneegroid waz throwing chips at a woman on a bus....her bf asked him to stop, and he stabbed the bf to death - stabbed him seven times!......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/157030...
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Shanghai, China

#106753 Nov 8, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#106754 Nov 8, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
ban selorpaden
SpanishCortez77_ 5

Philadelphia, PA

#106755 Nov 8, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women have more self-respect than a lot of white women.Facts are american WW are some of the sluttiest in the world. In high school there were slutty girls who always had dates because they were an easy lay but nobody wanted to marry them and if they did get married it didn't last.Easy women are just not the marrying kind.
But difficult, controlling women are the marrying type? What man ( & I'm not talking about the " yes dear" bitshazz type) wants to be tied- down to a controlling prude ? NOT ME! & that's the
problem in THE community, Black Women have to much "pride" to be what their Man wants, but Becky........ If y'all would stop trying to be " too good for that" & start trying to be a GOOD WOMAN for your Man, We may start trying to marry y'all. I'm not saying that all or even most BW are like this, but look around you, if you're single w/ no prospects on radar, this could be your problem. So stop judging Becky for what she's doing "wrong" , & start trying to get in on it to. Cause if Becky has all of the guys wanting to take her out, & your phone hasn't rang in days, which one of you is doing something right.
SMH @ your azzbackwardness DUH!
SpanishCortez77_ 5

Philadelphia, PA

#106756 Nov 8, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nut bag, you get posters confused, respond to incorrect posts, sound confused yourself, don't respond to my posts, I don't like you.
And how could you identify a Freudian slip if you can't even spell it?
*smirk x10*
I'm "confused"? Humh, let's see.
I, an AA, am on an AA forum sharing thoughts w/ other AAs, b/c I LOVE my BPpl.
You; who doesn't like " kneegrows" are here all day everyday. Suspect!
I; feel one way for any & every race to advance is to interact & intermingle with others.
You want to separate from others in order to save your race, but, again are here time in & time out. Real suspect!
I reply to your backwardsazz thinking w/ logic.
You respond ( 2 every reply) w/ more backwardness. Past suspect!
I corrected the Fraudian/ Freudian mistake ( damn autocorrect) the very next post.
You (being thirsty) took the first opportunity to try & throw it in my face, although the correction was there for ALL to see. F CK suspect! Confused!!
& you don't like me?? I see why.
Again SMH @ your loyalty to this site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 3 min black nationalist 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,761,021
So how are you Negroes going to take us out? 4 min black nationalist 15
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 5 min Pepe the Frog 1
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 9 min Pepe the Frog 32
Republicans take lead in midterm generic ballot 13 min Pepe the Frog 15
Do white boys like big booty or just Black Men? (Apr '17) 15 min T-BOS 15
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 52 min Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 3 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 5 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr Lori899 56