New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

FELICIA wrote:
Blondegirl is the type II mudshark, blonde pretty at least for her age, getting back at daddy.
Now Tiny will dispute this, but she is very young , but I think if you compare other fifty year women with blondegirl, she would be considered very pretty.
Well my girl's white daddy is dead so theres no daddy issues as far as being with me is concerned and her momma is Algerian. And likes the fact that I am black and considers me as a sort of kin to her because we both have African origin. So which kinda mudshark does she fall under?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't cover everything, here is my personal hate list.
Communists
liberals
Jews
muslims
blacks
immigrants
homosexuals
You like to hate huh? Everything about you is about hatred and negativity for other groups of people.

Hows that workin out for ya?
smh

Van Buren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

"This is what it looks like for a country to commit suicide. These people were attacked by Muslims, and are more worried about becoming "racists" than dealing with the devastation that unrestricted Muslim immigration is wreaking on their country.

Victimized by Muslims? You Deserve It by Bruce Bawer, FrontPage, November 6, 2013

Late one night two years ago, only days before Christmas, two burglars wearing ski masks climbed through an open window into the Oslo home of Arild Opheim and Elin Ruhlin Gjuvsland. The noise they made woke Elin first. She saw a shadow through the bedroom door. Next thing she knew, the two intruders were on top of her and Arild, holding them down on the mattress and saying, in English,“Don’t look. Sleep. If look, we kill.”

The thugs tied up the couple – both of whom have worked for years as journalists and program hosts for NRK, the state TV and radio broadcasting system – and gathered up various items, including computers and telephones. Arild and Elin also handed over their bank cards and pin codes. The men were “very aggressive”– one of them struck Elin in the head with a blunt metal object. But they also attempted, as the couple explained last Friday on the TV talk show Skavlan and in a Dagbladet op-ed, to “win sympathy by telling their story.”

In a mixture of Spanish, Arabic, and broken English, they maintained that they “weren’t evil people” but were “in a desperate situation. They wanted to be able to reside and work and lead a normal life in Norway. But their asylum application had been rejected. Now they had no other choice than to rob us and to get money to return home.” In order to get back home “see their families,” they “needed 20,000 kroner”– about $4000.“They’d had a tough life, while Norwegians had it good.” Arild and Elin, said one of the crooks, deserved what they were getting.

It’s now out, entitled Uninvited Guests. On Skavlan, they said that writing it was their salvation. For after that terrible night, you see, they were in peril – in peril of something far worse than just losing their lives. They were in peril, quite simply, of viewing themselves, and being viewed by others, as racists.

Racists! As Elin put it, she came dangerously close to buying the theory “that immigrants are just coming here to exploit us, that we have to make sure that there won’t want be too many of them, and that we’re going to be overpopulated with certain nationalities in fifty years.” She’d begun to worry that thanks to lax immigration policies, there was “going to be massive crime so that we’re not safe in our own city.” In short, she was on the brink:“I thought:‘Damn it, is this going to turn me into a racist?’”

Pause for a moment and ponder that statement.“I thought:‘Damn it, is this going to turn me into a racist?‘” Note, especially, the implied definition of “racist”– namely, someone who has a realistic understanding of current criminal statistics, of reasonable demographic projections, and of the less-than-noble motivations of many “non-Western immigrants.”

But Arild and Elin’s story ends in victory. To be sure, Elin admits that she’s more scared now than before about her children’s everyday security. But, she affirms triumphantly,“we haven’t become racists.” Au contraire! Thanks to those men who climbed in their window, physically abused them, and threatened their lives, she and Arild have become first-class dhimmis. As they wrote in their op-ed, they now agree with what one of their uninvited guests told them:

Yes, we are getting what we deserve….We’re getting what we deserve because of Norway’s, and Europe’s, immigration policies. Because they’re too strict."

In full:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
smh

Van Buren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

"I look forward to their commentary on the country’s latest atrocity. On Monday evening, a rejected asylum seeker from South Sudan hijacked a bus in western Norway and murdered three people. He was living in a nearby asylum center that had been in operation for just three months ago. If the Progress Party had had its way, the center would have been locked – but of course that would’ve been inhuman. If the locals had had their way, according to news reports, the center would never have been there in the first place: it was forced upon them by county officials, who considered their opposition xenophobic.

The murder victims were the bus driver, a Swedish passenger in his fifties, and a 19-year-old girl who was identified as Margaret Molland Sanden, a chemistry and biotechnology student at the College of Oslo and Akershus whose Facebook page shows that she was a fan of Bob Dylan and of 24. Three unfortunate deaths, undoubtedly. But, after all, they got what they deserved. Right?"

In full:
See above link
smh

Van Buren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Racists be damned! At least we're not racists! We're just too strict! We got what we deserved!
questions and answers

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

morning amusings:
Question why would any self respecting white woman want a blk man?
Answer : Lack of self respect,to make Daddy mad,self hate,lack of pride,insecure around white men
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Ceek/kippy shake your thang, move it good, shake it ,shake it good, shake your booty shake your booty.
Oh yeah you blacks don't get it, that music sounds normal, in fact good to you.
Well I'm sorry the music is hilarious to me.
...shake yo booty........shake it like a polaroid picture!...

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

FELICIA wrote:
Blondegirl is the type II mudshark, blonde pretty at least for her age, getting back at daddy.
Now Tiny will dispute this, but she is very young , but I think if you compare other fifty year women with blondegirl, she would be considered very pretty.
I would consider blondie to b average lookin to b honest wit u - a typical big bazookas blonde amerikan bimbo.....could imagine her wrapped up in the amerikan flag.......

.....nuffins to write home about....gnomesayin........

....but blondie does have a point when she says she has produced more blonde haired. blue eyed babies than u....5-0..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Well my girl's white daddy is dead so theres no daddy issues as far as being with me is concerned and her momma is Algerian. And likes the fact that I am black and considers me as a sort of kin to her because we both have African origin. So which kinda mudshark does she fall under?
..north afrikan berbers r no relation to sub-saharan afrikan knigras......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

smh wrote:
"This is what it looks like for a country to commit suicide. These people were attacked by Muslims, and are more worried about becoming "racists" than dealing with the devastation that unrestricted Muslim immigration is wreaking on their country.
Victimized by Muslims? You Deserve It by Bruce Bawer, FrontPage, November 6, 2013
Late one night two years ago, only days before Christmas, two burglars wearing ski masks climbed through an open window into the Oslo home of Arild Opheim and Elin Ruhlin Gjuvsland. The noise they made woke Elin first. She saw a shadow through the bedroom door. Next thing she knew, the two intruders were on top of her and Arild, holding them down on the mattress and saying, in English,“Don’t look. Sleep. If look, we kill.”
The thugs tied up the couple – both of whom have worked for years as journalists and program hosts for NRK, the state TV and radio broadcasting system – and gathered up various items, including computers and telephones. Arild and Elin also handed over their bank cards and pin codes. The men were “very aggressive”– one of them struck Elin in the head with a blunt metal object. But they also attempted, as the couple explained last Friday on the TV talk show Skavlan and in a Dagbladet op-ed, to “win sympathy by telling their story.”
In a mixture of Spanish, Arabic, and broken English, they maintained that they “weren’t evil people” but were “in a desperate situation. They wanted to be able to reside and work and lead a normal life in Norway. But their asylum application had been rejected. Now they had no other choice than to rob us and to get money to return home.” In order to get back home “see their families,” they “needed 20,000 kroner”– about $4000.“They’d had a tough life, while Norwegians had it good.” Arild and Elin, said one of the crooks, deserved what they were getting.
It’s now out, entitled Uninvited Guests. On Skavlan, they said that writing it was their salvation. For after that terrible night, you see, they were in peril – in peril of something far worse than just losing their lives. They were in peril, quite simply, of viewing themselves, and being viewed by others, as racists.
Racists! As Elin put it, she came dangerously close to buying the theory “that immigrants are just coming here to exploit us, that we have to make sure that there won’t want be too many of them, and that we’re going to be overpopulated with certain nationalities in fifty years.” She’d begun to worry that thanks to lax immigration policies, there was “going to be massive crime so that we’re not safe in our own city.” In short, she was on the brink:“I thought:‘Damn it, is this going to turn me into a racist?’”
Pause for a moment and ponder that statement.“I thought:‘Damn it, is this going to turn me into a racist?‘” Note, especially, the implied definition of “racist”– namely, someone who has a realistic understanding of current criminal statistics, of reasonable demographic projections, and of the less-than-noble motivations of many “non-Western immigrants.”
But Arild and Elin’s story ends in victory. To be sure, Elin admits that she’s more scared now than before about her children’s everyday security. But, she affirms triumphantly,“we haven’t become racists.” Au contraire! Thanks to those men who climbed in their window, physically abused them, and threatened their lives, she and Arild have become first-class dhimmis. As they wrote in their op-ed, they now agree with what one of their uninvited guests told them:
Yes, we are getting what we deserve….We’re getting what we deserve because of Norway’s, and Europe’s, immigration policies. Because they’re too strict."
In full:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
your post is too long son - aint nobody gonna read dat.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Well my girl's white daddy is dead so theres no daddy issues as far as being with me is concerned and her momma is Algerian. And likes the fact that I am black and considers me as a sort of kin to her because we both have African origin. So which kinda mudshark does she fall under?
north afrikan berbers r no relation to sub-saharan afrikan knigras........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

smh wrote:
.....your posts r too long son - aint nobody gonna read dat.......
Spanish Cortez77

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....your posts r too long son - aint nobody gonna read dat.......
Cosign 100%

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>I would consider blondie to b average lookin to b honest wit u - a typical big bazookas blonde amerikan bimbo.....could imagine her wrapped up in the amerikan flag.......
....but blondie does have a point when she says she has produced more blonde haired. blue eyed babies than u....5-0..........
but when she looks in the mirror she sees an ugly fat blonde thats the way mudaharks see themselves
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>in........
My argument is this: Mudsharkism runs in families, her children will probably marry blacks and non whites any ways so No, all those children didn't help.
The women in my family take after my moms side of the family, they had plenty of white children to compensate for my not wanting any.
Children are not something you just pop out with NO responsibility , you should have a strong desire to have them, if the desire is not there, then you should not have them.

Now Putin gave incentives to white Russians to have children with money bonuses, no woman should be forced to have children.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Besides even if more children were born in Europe, the Jews would just flood Europe with more Immigrants, and open the floodgates from Africa and every third world country.
The Europeans could never keep up, It is not in their genetic make-up to produce children when they starving to death.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>your post is too long son - aint nobody gonna read dat.......
I just red dat......
and she made a good point if u wood hav red dat........
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>.....your posts r too long son - aint nobody gonna read dat.......
Exactly what problem do you have with Aisling Now?
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

<quoted text>I would consider blondie to b average lookin to b honest wit u - a typical big bazookas blonde amerikan bimbo.....could imagine her wrapped up in the amerikan flag.......
A dictatorship is not the answer, reaching the hearts and minds of the people is the correct way to go.
We learned this from the drug war, putting them in prisons doesn't help, only good counseling helps, and them wanting to change.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

You are thirty, you are not in the position to judge the looks of a fifty year old woman, only a 50+ year old man would be able to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's A War On The Black Male 3 min GrapeApe 341
All of this Racism Must Stop 4 min HumanBeing 32
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,328
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 12 min Enough 1,818
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 13 min EbonyLove 2,975
Chinese Scientist Proves The First Inhabitants ... (Jan '14) 13 min asho 70
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 15 min Vaccines Maim Kill 13
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 37 min Carly HI YAH 4,483
Why do black men think that all irbw hate them? 2 hr Jubilant Sleep 218
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••