Are white women attracted to black men?
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106611 Nov 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lol, she says she'll try to be better for you- like me.
She desires to be me; to have what i have- which is YOU ;) <3
LMSWAO! I can just see her now -trying to shake her racist azz for you.
omg i'm gonna die laughing
Stupid people never get sarcastic remarks do they?

I do seem to notice your posts get long and emotional every time the jews come up, why is that?
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#106612 Nov 6, 2013
Spanish 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would save her b/c GOD put her here & it's not my place to judge her. & b/c that could be my test from GOD to see if I'm worthy of HIS blessings. Like her or not, she has to answer for her sins. I've already done enough wacking for my country. I don't need any more blood on my hands.
ok so youre a christian.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#106613 Nov 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>no thanks.....not a vision i would want. Plus, you have to have rhythm to "shake yo booty" and i think its safe to assume she has none.
aww come on- you gotta admit that is a hilarious vision!
questions and answers

United States

#106614 Nov 6, 2013
This thread has been taken over by mudsharks and all them swirlie twirlie black white mess

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#106615 Nov 6, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people never get sarcastic remarks do they?
I do seem to notice your posts get long and emotional every time the jews come up, why is that?
There has been no long emotional texts regarding your fear and insecurities about your "oh no- the evil jews and jewesses are gonna get us all- run for the hills while you still can" rants. You seem to have claimed Jewish folk as your own personal boogymen hiding in your closet waiting till the lights go off to jump on you and suck your breath right out of ya..
wtf are you so afraid of??
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#106616 Nov 6, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people never get sarcastic remarks do they?
that was sarcasm.....are you serious? NOW thats funny. Back to the drawing board you goofy btch. You and buttling just crack each other up with your lame azz jokes....stupid people dont get sarcastic remaks and what gives you the impression that you are smart?
Spanish Cortez77

Philadelphia, PA

#106617 Nov 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>ok so youre a christian.
Christian is such a limiting???? Spiritual is a more accurate understanding. & you subscribe to??
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#106618 Nov 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>aww come on- you gotta admit that is a hilarious vision!
her looking like a jackazz by trying to shake her booty is a hilarious thought.
Spanish Cortez77

Philadelphia, PA

#106619 Nov 6, 2013
questions and answers wrote:
This thread has been taken over by mudsharks and all them swirlie twirlie black white mess
& you KEEP COMING BACK! Don't like it, move out dumbazz.
SMH @ your loyalty to this site!
questions and answers

United States

#106620 Nov 6, 2013
question- what white woman would want a blck man?
answer- any fat slutty desperate one might if they get hard up for sex and get tired of hand and mechanical devices
CEEK

Garden City, MI

#106621 Nov 6, 2013
Spanish Cortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian is such a limiting???? Spiritual is a more accurate understanding. & you subscribe to??
im of the world my man. Im like a mirror what you see in that mirror is what you get. The majority of posters are hateful so thats how i address them. I learned a long time ago being "nice" is over rated.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106622 Nov 6, 2013
So lemmie guess what I've missed out on the past couple days since I was here. Ummm...you guys were talking about the evils of black people and the innocence of white people and umm...what else?...umm...umm...some bad jews...umm...and ahh...black guys get fat white girls only and umm...so n so has no life and..ahh...so n so is old and fat and umm...
questions and answers

United States

#106623 Nov 6, 2013
Spanish Cortez77 wrote:
<quoted text>
& you KEEP COMING BACK! Don't like it, move out dumbazz.
SMH @ your loyalty to this site!
ummm no
questions and answers

United States

#106624 Nov 6, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
So lemmie guess what I've missed out on the past couple days since I was here. Ummm...you guys were talking about the evils of black people and the innocence of white people and umm...what else?...umm...umm...some bad jews...umm...and ahh...black guys get fat white girls only and umm...so n so has no life and..ahh...so n so is old and fat and umm...
yep you got it covered cept you left out the part about mudsharks being fat and slutty

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#106625 Nov 6, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
hmmmm....well racist nazi felicia has told big bad black man ceek she will try to be better for him- to be more like me.

the girl def has an itch.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#106626 Nov 6, 2013
and im out till tomorr
peace, ya'll.

.......fight nice ;)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#106627 Nov 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>im of the world my man. Im like a mirror what you see in that mirror is what you get. The majority of posters are hateful so thats how i address them. I learned a long time ago being "nice" is over rated.
Bonsoir Ceek,

An interesting observation and from my standpoint justified to a degree, my soulmate and I are of the world as well in the sense that we have traveled much and are multi-lingual for those of us who know us like Blonde, kindly ask her the type of people we are...it has been said that when one is too nice to one who is cruel they usually become more so...

In our case this is such, but we choose not to respond or to engage them because doing so gives the person satisfaction in provoking what they want out of you.

This is also true in real life, as the tactics of bullying changes very little and racism too I think.

Violence in the opinion of myself and my soulmate Sora only leads to more of the same much like a blood feud that goes on for decades...nonviolence at least in my humble opinion has worked well for Sora and I, when we are rude or callous we are often chastised for it *Laughs* we are told not to become as they are, we are also told that we are too nice,*Shrugs* "we must be the change we wish to see in the world"-Mahatma Gandhi

I do not wish to seek or dissuade your thoughts and opinions, One that is far greater than I does that I am a mere human being, however I would like to ask do you receive any satisfaction from being as they? When we gaze into the darkness it gazes back into us take care not to become that which you take a stand against.
questions and answers

United States

#106628 Nov 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm....well racist nazi felicia has told big bad black man ceek she will try to be better for him- to be more like me.
she will take him away from you little girl damn what the hell does ceek have that you women chase after him like flies on honey?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106629 Nov 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm....well racist nazi felicia has told big bad black man ceek she will try to be better for him- to be more like me.
Well what is she lookin ta scratch it with? Damn that reminds me of how I forgot yet again to ask my brother about her today on the phone. I keep forgetting to do that.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106630 Nov 6, 2013
questions and answers wrote:
<quoted text>
yep you got it covered cept you left out the part about mudsharks being fat and slutty
I said fat, forgot about the slutty part but thats only to be expected from a "mudshark" right? Why the term mudshark tho? Never got that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 6 min Paul 227
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 6 min IT IS I 146
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bolt Thrower 1,710,953
WOW just WOW white ppl 8 min White 27
stop posting racist crap so I can get some work... 13 min Barros 1
Blacks' problems are genetic 17 min Cant Escape Destiny 2
Cowardly School cop in Florida shooting was a N... 21 min Paul 22
Real Black Panthers 24 min Paul 33
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 56 min Jake 119
*** Trump at 50%! *** 1 hr Kang 30