FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106441 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-reply;
Not getting snarky, just trying to figure out how or why you thought I (Real name; Spanish Cortez) was white. Can't connect the dots.
Sorry, Blondegirl happens to be from the same location, thought she was trying to pull a fast one on us, but I see the personality is entirely different.

MY BAD
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106442 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in south Florida most of the hispanics come from around the Caribbean. They are African Americans.
Maybe the Mexicans are more mestizo but...
Some of our Hispanics look white, you have to look very close to see they are not white. Depends how much Spaniard they have in them.
questions and answers

Mount Orab, OH

#106443 Nov 5, 2013
Question:Are white women attracted to black men
Answer: nononnonononononononononononon ononononononono
nonononononononononononononono nonononononononononono
just the slutty ones
how many times do I have to tell you
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106444 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumb enough to think entire races think the same thoughts? Maybe if they are as simple minded as African Americans they do but...
Reply#2
this statement was in response to your broad statement " the only thing BM think about wW is puddie". How can you make such a broad statement about what is on the mind of a race of men you don't belong to but.....
SMH @ your hypocrisy
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106445 Nov 5, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure does appear the case. Something is just a little off with someone's critical thinking skills set. LOL
http://youtu.be/sqPClltS5k8
Could you imagine the conversation I would have at home?

"well this poster from Oakand done pissed me off, jump in the car and lets take a five hour ride over there so I can give that witch a piece of my mind"

He would immediately lock my computer down.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106446 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlize Theron is an African. Her grand parents were actually born in Africa while yours likely came from Puerto Rico.
WRONG; my mother is 1/3 AA. 1/3 Native American &1/3 Irish. My father was from Georgia. The state not the country. He was adopted.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106447 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Some of our Hispanics look white, you have to look very close to see they are not white. Depends how much Spaniard they have in them.
Cubans tend to look more European. Not because Cuba is any less part of the Afro-Caribbean. Thanks to Castro though it was the upper class followed by the middle class who emigrated. Funny how much lighter skinned they are than the poor. Like the black ones who immigrated more recently.

With Mexicans it is the poor who sneak over the border. I would expect them to look a lot browner.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106448 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply#2
this statement was in response to your broad statement " the only thing BM think about wW is puddie". How can you make such a broad statement about what is on the mind of a race of men you don't belong to but.....
SMH @ your hypocrisy
I said no such thing. Black men tend to be interested mainly in getting into the prison system or the NBA so they can hump one another in the showers.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106449 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG; my mother is 1/3 AA. 1/3 Native American &1/3 Irish. My father was from Georgia. The state not the country. He was adopted.
Are you pretending to be hispanic for affirmative action purposes? No need to do that. One drop of negro blood makes you... and they come first in all government welfare programs.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106450 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Some of our Hispanics look white, you have to look very close to see they are not white. Depends how much Spaniard they have in them.
Dr. Mengele's grandkids living in Argentina or Paraguay are hispanic. No reason to assume no Spanish speakers from Latin America are white.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106451 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing. Black men tend to be interested mainly in getting into the prison system or the NBA so they can hump one another in the showers.
He has you confused with Mossad, he said the Puddy thing.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106452 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no clue who Barros is.
Long story. j/k
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106453 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought "sad but true" had the sweetest nature of all the black women here, "maceo" could just be a symbolic name for all the people in her life that hurt her, and posting is nothing more than self therapy for expressing these discontents. She doesn't seem to making progress but maybe it takes more time?
Wow, that was nice. Never thought of it like that. But it doesn't excuse her for making such h8ful & hurtful statements about BM. We (the AA community) already have enough negitave stereotyping to debunk, we don't need one of our own making it worse. The BM has been cast in such a negative light by the past, the media, the hype, & worst of all THE TRUTH. Not saying that1/2nd what you hear is true but, we do earn some of it.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106454 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Could you imagine the conversation I would have at home?
"well this poster from Oakand done pissed me off, jump in the car and lets take a five hour ride over there so I can give that witch a piece of my mind"
He would immediately lock my computer down.
No doubt. LOL "Honey, we have plans for the weekend. ROAD TRIP!"

Not to mention a little thing like the cost for gasoline for that five hour trip when she couldn't even send over a round of drinks after having collected intel on you for years.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106455 Nov 5, 2013
And the moral of the story, children, is it's just...

http://youtu.be/xMqpfMZnuRc
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106456 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>He has you confused with Mossad, he said the Puddy thing.
You're right, I was mistaken. I apologize!
Now back to the prison/ NBA thing. What makes you think that BM want to frak each other in the shi.......I mean shOwer?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106457 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I was mistaken. I apologize!
Now back to the prison/ NBA thing. What makes you think that BM want to frak each other in the shi.......I mean shOwer?
Why do African American males tend to congregate in environments where they get to communally shower? Most likely because they are more feminine looking than the female of the species... which is built much like a mountain gorilla.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106458 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cubans tend to look more European. Not because Cuba is any less part of the Afro-Caribbean. Thanks to Castro though it was the upper class followed by the middle class who emigrated. Funny how much lighter skinned they are than the poor. Like the black ones who immigrated more recently.
With Mexicans it is the poor who sneak over the border. I would expect them to look a lot browner.
Not to mention, Operation Pedro Pan, that took place when Castro came into power. My understanding is that the children went on to prosper here and being a prime example of the American dream.

"It is essential to underscore the fact that while the children arrived in the US empty-handed, having been stripped of everything they cherished, they brought in their hearts the most valuable of treasures:
-The tradition of family
-A rigorous work ethic instilled by their parents
-And above all: the Christian faith that would serve as their bedrock in the difficult of moments of the exodus and would be their constant companion as they reached the summit of their highest achievements."
http://youtu.be/NpakURg3ij8
Anon

Mesa, AZ

#106459 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You gay??????? Your posts are often about and gay men and their sexual proclivities.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#106460 Nov 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You gay??????? Your posts are often about and gay men and their sexual proclivities.
I have no interests in lower primates of either sex. They should all still be in Africa chucking spears at lions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,155,717
Jesus and God is not their real names... 6 min Big Knob 51
Merry Christmas White People 7 min truthspeaker 110
When China awakes, it will shake the West 7 min The Void 101
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 98,696
Truth about Pagan Holidays 12 min Samoan Irish 72
STAR OF BETHLEHEM! confirm by sience! GLORY TO ... 21 min Samoan Irish 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min Ben YISRAEL 28,960
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 1 hr Xcaliber 185
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr The Void 600