Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#106468 Nov 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some interest in gay sex because your previous posts eluded to it and too bad blks ain't going nowhere so stop crying about it.
coward azz btches can do nothing, but cry about it. If they (white racist) want to be mad then they should be angry with their forefathers. Thought they were getting one hell of a deal with slave labor. Now look at em....cryin azz punks. Go back to africa and all the other dumb sht they say. I just laugh at em....their so funny when they're angry. HA!
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106469 Nov 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
He ought to lock your computer down anyway. I'll bet he doesn't know the half of your online antics....smh.....
I already had parents, I don't need him telling me what to do.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106470 Nov 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumour has it that SadButtBooHoo is actually a white man. There are a lot of trolls pretending to be AA men and women on this site. Eventually they trip themselves up though and SadButtBooHoo has contradicted himself on so many occasions, it is obvious to most of us that HE is a white male. The only person he replies civilly to is Crapree (and most of us suspect she is a HE also).
Get out of here, sounds a little too emotional for a man.
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#106472 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do African American males tend to congregate in environments where they get to communally shower? Most likely because they are more feminine looking than the female of the species... which is built much like a mountain gorilla.
there is a small white community outside Hillsboro, Oh named Carmel Hill. Its well known for inbreeding....and yet, you call blacks animals.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106473 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do African American males tend to congregate in environments where they get to communally shower? Most likely because they are more feminine looking than the female of the species... which is built much like a mountain gorilla.
Probably for the same reason white trolls hang out in an AA forum trying to ACT snooty, wishing some one would notice & (BLACK)man-handle the shyt out of them & treat them like the bitckes they are. Answer your question?
questions and answers

United States

#106474 Nov 5, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>there is a small white community outside Hillsboro, Oh named Carmel Hill. Its well known for inbreeding....and yet, you call blacks animals.
Carmel Hill sounds more like an all black ghetto
Anon

United States

#106475 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here, sounds a little too emotional for a man.
You're not too bright are you? It's a wm and it has been exposed many times. Do catch up.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#106478 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here, sounds a little too emotional for a man.
Someone pulled up a bunch of his posts contradicting things he has said right and left and as for emotional, I have seen how emotional GAY men get. Believe what you wish. Regardless, SadButtBooHoo is a sicko....Maceo Maceo Maceo, blah blah blah....smh.....
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106480 Nov 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not too bright are you? It's a wm and it has been exposed many times. Do catch up.
A white man that hates white women?
Because there was this one post where she said the white women were dripping with jealousy because her figure was so much better than theirs, and they gave her the cold shoulder.

Oakland

#106481 Nov 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well be talking to the wall. She has ALL of the answers about EVERYONE here. Do catch up, k?(jokingly posted).....:)

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#106482 Nov 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone pulled up a bunch of his posts contradicting things he has said right and left and as for emotional, I have seen how emotional GAY men get. Believe what you wish. Regardless, SadButtBooHoo is a sicko....Maceo Maceo Maceo, blah blah blah....smh.....
shez likes white men stop hatin on my sweetheart I been tryin to get a date wit her for a year now ur tellin me shez a man
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106483 Nov 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumour has it that SadButtBooHoo is actually a white man. There are a lot of trolls pretending to be AA men and women on this site. Eventually they trip themselves up though and SadButtBooHoo has contradicted himself on so many occasions, it is obvious to most of us that HE is a white male. The only person he replies civilly to is Crapree (and most of us suspect she is a HE also).
Funny you should come to that conclusion. Back in May when I first discovered Topix; I saw a picture of Capree holding a apple martini wearing a head scarf & a fugly green shirt & a pair of sunglasses; then Sadbuttrue posted a link to a BM admitting that BM ain't ish, & what did I see but a man that looked EXACTLY like Capree. I kept going back & forth until I was convinced they were one in the same. I wish I could remember the name of the threads
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#106484 Nov 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some interest in gay sex because your previous posts eluded to it and too bad blks ain't going nowhere so stop crying about it.
Indeed. Blacks are going nowhere. The children of immigrants like Barack Obama and Colin Powell will always surpass the great great grandchildren of slaves.

African Americans will live a life of poverty, filth, crime and drugs. Every generation of immigrants will leave them behind.

Oakland

#106485 Nov 5, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TP43JE7RKDP7R...
^^ Obsession ^^
Im hayu samim et hamo'ach shelcha b'tarnegol, hu haya ratz yashar l'shochet. Zdayen mi po, tembel.....smh.....
Anon

United States

#106486 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>A white man that hates white women?
Because there was this one post where she said the white women were dripping with jealousy because her figure was so much better than theirs, and they gave her the cold shoulder.
Dunno what to tell you, but it's a gay wm. Even the newbies have figured it out and no longer feel insulted by his posts because they know he isn't a bw..
Anon

United States

#106487 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Blacks are going nowhere. The children of immigrants like Barack Obama and Colin Powell will always surpass the great great grandchildren of slaves.
African Americans will live a life of poverty, filth, crime and drugs. Every generation of immigrants will leave them behind.
Enormous fail. Your own life isn't a bed of roses and you're a complete failure yourself because you complain too damm much.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106488 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not right now neutral observer! Call back later with this foolishness! Scratch that; don't call back, just GTFOUTTA HERE! I don't feel like being bothered with your stupidity anymore!
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106489 Nov 5, 2013
If that poster is a male, all I have to say, it is a gay male.

Oakland

#106490 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should come to that conclusion. Back in May when I first discovered Topix; I saw a picture of Capree holding a apple martini wearing a head scarf & a fugly green shirt & a pair of sunglasses; then Sadbuttrue posted a link to a BM admitting that BM ain't ish, & what did I see but a man that looked EXACTLY like Capree. I kept going back & forth until I was convinced they were one in the same. I wish I could remember the name of the threads
That happens a lot around here. People have been busted for posting pics they claim are of them and then someone comes in and provides a link to where the pic actually came from. This place is funnier than an episode of Ripley's Believe It Or Not most of the time. Welcome to the show......:)
Spanish 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106491 Nov 5, 2013
Someone erased my profile! I'll take one guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 4 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 14 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 19 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 22 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213