Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#106422 Nov 5, 2013
they hate us being happy wrote:
<quoted text>
They like White Women because they are EASY!
Buy her a bottle of water and she is yours for the night.
Cheap and no drama!
Any woman can be easy.

Being white or black is not part of that equation.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106423 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Your city is 45% black, the rest are non-whites, Asian, Hispanic, etc, so chances are no you are not white.
Reply#1 ESTEBAN COORRRTTTEEEZZZ;
My name doesn't sound white, does it????
Pendejo!
(dumbazz)
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106424 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>{to our own?} You just admitted you are not white, and maybe if you weren't chasing white women, Sadbuttrue and the rest wouldn't be so DAMN UNHAPPY AND COMPLAINING?
Reply#2
Capree, Sadbuttrue& a few others are BM a-k-a selfh8ing trolls. They are unhappy b/c GOD made them Black& they can't wash it off. Who said I only date wW? I LOVE BROWN SKINNED BLACK WOMEN! but, I give every race of woman a chance.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106425 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you h8 "kneegrows" so much, why are you on this site? Hop back over the fence & go on home Becky. Leave us to our own selfh8ing women like Capree, Sadbuttrue & the restof them, we don't need your ilk!
Spanish
Do I detect some sexism here? Yep it is ALL the women, none of the mens fault.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106426 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pendejo!
(dumbazz)
No need to get surly with me, GEEEESH.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106427 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
Now is it "self hating?", or just "damn angry", because they sound more angry to me.
Reply#3
"damn angry"? You are obviously new to the neighborhood. These women aren't angry, they h8 all BM & them selves. There by qualifying them as selfh8ers.
Welcome to the hood!
smh

Logan, OH

#106429 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>She is being a DRAMA QUEEN, Like I'm going to travel all the way to Oakland , California is a huge state, to threaten her?
I think the woman is NUTS.
It sure does appear the case. Something is just a little off with someone's critical thinking skills set. LOL

http://youtu.be/sqPClltS5k8
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#106431 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pendejo!
(dumbazz)
Why? Sounds pretty Spanish to me. Last time I checked the map that was in western Europe.

Are you a Jew or a Moor?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#106432 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
& you know this b/c????? In order to know what any race of men is thinking you must be 1 of them.
You are dumb enough to think entire races think the same thoughts? Maybe if they are as simple minded as African Americans they do but...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#106433 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say I live in or near the ghetto? Just b/c a wW loves BM doesn't = ghetto trash dumbazz! Think of all the celeb fems that would have Black Husbands if y'all racist azz wppl weren't so judgemental, Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, Miranda Cosgrove, Paris (nasty biyotch) Hilton, Angolina Jollie. The list would go on for days, but out of fear of being "black balled" they can't have what they really want; Black Dict.
Charlize Theron is an African. Her grand parents were actually born in Africa while yours likely came from Puerto Rico.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#106434 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Your city is 45% black, the rest are non-whites, Asian, Hispanic, etc, so chances are no you are not white.
Here in south Florida most of the hispanics come from around the Caribbean. They are African Americans.

Maybe the Mexicans are more mestizo but...
smh

Logan, OH

#106435 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pendejo!
(dumbazz)
Is that you, Barros?
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106436 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Do I detect some sexism here? Yep it is ALL the women, none of the mens fault.
Re-reply;
Nice try @ deflection, but you need to read the earlier post by these "women". Sexism, no. Selfh8 ism, hell yeah!
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106437 Nov 5, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>No need to get surly with me, GEEEESH.
Re-reply;
Not getting snarky, just trying to figure out how or why you thought I (Real name; Spanish Cortez) was white. Can't connect the dots.
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106438 Nov 5, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Barros?
Have no clue who Barros is.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106439 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply#3
"damn angry"? You are obviously new to the neighborhood. These women aren't angry, they h8 all BM & them selves. There by qualifying them as selfh8ers.
Welcome to the hood!
I always thought "sad but true" had the sweetest nature of all the black women here, "maceo" could just be a symbolic name for all the people in her life that hurt her, and posting is nothing more than self therapy for expressing these discontents. She doesn't seem to making progress but maybe it takes more time?
Esteban Cortez 77

Philadelphia, PA

#106440 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Sounds pretty Spanish to me. Last time I checked the map that was in western Europe.
Are you a Jew or a Moor?
Reply#1
Are those my only choices? Neither.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106441 Nov 5, 2013
Esteban Cortez 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-reply;
Not getting snarky, just trying to figure out how or why you thought I (Real name; Spanish Cortez) was white. Can't connect the dots.
Sorry, Blondegirl happens to be from the same location, thought she was trying to pull a fast one on us, but I see the personality is entirely different.

MY BAD
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#106442 Nov 5, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in south Florida most of the hispanics come from around the Caribbean. They are African Americans.
Maybe the Mexicans are more mestizo but...
Some of our Hispanics look white, you have to look very close to see they are not white. Depends how much Spaniard they have in them.
questions and answers

United States

#106443 Nov 5, 2013
Question:Are white women attracted to black men
Answer: nononnonononononononononononon ononononononono
nonononononononononononononono nonononononononononono
just the slutty ones
how many times do I have to tell you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It feel soo good to share the same skin color a... 9 min CigarFace27 1
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 23 min Savant 264
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min Savant 117
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Ghey Ghost 1,683,990
We will remove your kind from the Earth. 55 min FireFellow44 2
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 57 min Savant 146
You are a slave 1 hr FireFellow44 2
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 5 hr KIP 20
More from around the web