“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#106095 Nov 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
He does. I never knew he played violin.
You gotta be really, really rigid if you do not recognize and acknowledge talent.
Yes, he was a child prodigy and played his first concert at a young age. How he became so radical is anyone's guess but I went to hear him speak many years ago. He is an interesting specimen, for sure. As for the name calling and bitterness emanating from our dynamic duo, I know you already know how to ignore the silliness which the two of them display with their incessant babbling posts.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#106097 Nov 4, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that filth who calls for the genocide of White people. Or the genocide of White people in SA? But heck, we're so rigid that we don't praise his talent in playing the fiddle.
Hey, I bet Hitler had some talents worth of praise, right, Loulou? Since you're not as rigid as the rest of us "White racists", backstabbing little b&tch, let's see you sing the praises of Hitler.
You asked me to leave you out of my posts, which I did. But it doesn't go both ways. I can seperate the art from the person. I also read Knut Hamsum who at one point agreed with Hitler's ideas. I've got no problem with this.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106098 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was a child prodigy and played his first concert at a young age. How he became so radical is anyone's guess but I went to hear him speak many years ago. He is an interesting specimen, for sure. As for the name calling and bitterness emanating from our dynamic duo, I know you already know how to ignore the silliness which the two of them display with their incessant babbling posts.
Of course he's interesting to "people" like you. You're a fraud of the highest degree who sings the praises of Calypso Louis.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106099 Nov 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......I waz given that diary as a birthday present and i started reading it, but it waz boring so I threw it away.......
....but hypothetically speaking - if the year waz 1944, and u came upon ann frank hiding in a closet, would u shoot her or turn her in to the gestapo?.......
If this were 1944 you'd be hiding in the closet right alongside Ann if you were lucky enough to have not been caught in the first place. You see, unlike Ann Frank who had white skin and could go undetected (at least for awhile) Your hybrid looks would have been a dead give away.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106100 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
...a kneegro prodigy?........

smh

Van Buren, OH

#106101 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you ought to read the history of the NAACP. I have a lot of respect for Louis Farrakhan but I am not going into detail as to what and why. I will say though that he was a child prodigy on the violin and still plays beautifully.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106102 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>......I waz given that diary as a birthday present and i started reading it, but it waz boring so I threw it away.......
....but hypothetically speaking - if the year waz 1944, and u came upon ann frank hiding in a closet, would u shoot her or turn her in to the gestapo?.......
So did Notsodivines barrister sisters find you in the UK?, they have connections you know? She says you have been very stupid posting, and she is going to take care of the entire matter you know?

NotSoDivineMsM

I still don't think so!!!!!!!!

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

. I have two cousins in the UK that are barristers and I have been in contact with them about this creep, Masud. He already claims to have a 'record' there. You would think he would be more careful but he, like GZ, seems to think he is beyond the reach of the law. Even with proxy IPs, law enforcement CAN identify perps (for lack of a better word for him and his ilk around here). Continue to enjoy the weekend, Anne and we will wait and see how the trial of GZ progresses through voir dire (and jury selection) this week......:)
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106103 Nov 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to leave you out of my posts, which I did. But it doesn't go both ways. I can seperate the art from the person. I also read Knut Hamsum who at one point agreed with Hitler's ideas. I've got no problem with this.
Like I said, you played the idiot card. Cry us another river about your "relative" who was murdered by the Gestapo. Trust me, you really don't want to rip you a new one, race traitor.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106104 Nov 4, 2013
Hey, what's not to respect about Calypso Louie's most trusted adviser, Khalid Muhammad...

http://youtu.be/Rq_TPLSolYU
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106105 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>So did Notsodivines barrister sisters find you in the UK?, they have connections you know? She says you have been very stupid posting, and she is going to take care of the entire matter you know?
NotSoDivineMsM
Oakland
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013
. I have two cousins in the UK that are barristers and I have been in contact with them about this creep, Masud. He already claims to have a 'record' there. You would think he would be more careful but he, like GZ, seems to think he is beyond the reach of the law. Even with proxy IPs, law enforcement CAN identify perps (for lack of a better word for him and his ilk around here). Continue to enjoy the weekend, Anne and we will wait and see how the trial of GZ progresses through voir dire (and jury selection) this week......:)
....nope - nutso is all hot air and no action, just like when she walked by u at your hubby's gig without sayin a word......

but back to ann frank - would u have shot her or turned her in to the gestapo???.......

Oakland

#106106 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>So did Notsodivines barrister sisters find you in the UK?, they have connections you know? She says you have been very stupid posting, and she is going to take care of the entire matter you know?
NotSoDivineMsM
Oakland
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013
Sisters? You really DO have reading and comprehension problems, don't you? I don't think that is the only problem you have either. Your posts are rambling, incoherent nonsense. I guess that's why you and aisling get on so well. Birds of a feather....smh.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106107 Nov 4, 2013
Masud is the easiest person to clown on in here, I love it.

But unlike him I actually have a job, a gf...a life. So I cant be on here all the time. It's a few jabs, a couple a giggles...then I gotsta go.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106108 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>....nope - nutso is all hot air and no action, just like when she walked by u at your hubby's gig without sayin a word......
but back to ann frank - would u have shot her or turned her in to the gestapo???.......
Ask her what she'd have done with you if it were 1944 Europe....Oh never mind, she's a Pole so she would have been hiding too.

:/
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106110 Nov 4, 2013
*possibly
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106111 Nov 4, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Masud is the easiest person to clown on in here, I love it.
But unlike him I actually have a job, a gf...a life. So I cant be on here all the time. It's a few jabs, a couple a giggles...then I gotsta go.
is your gf white???.......
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#106112 Nov 4, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you played the idiot card. Cry us another river about your "relative" who was murdered by the Gestapo. Trust me, you really don't want to rip you a new one, race traitor.
Lol, you think I'm here on your terms? I don't support anyone who talks about genocide. As for you don't want to be verbally abused, having told you were raped. Well, you sure as hell gotta loud mouth .

Oakland

#106113 Nov 4, 2013
Rating my posts again, eh?

LMNAAO@REBUTTLESSRANTERSANDRAT ERS
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106114 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>is your gf white???.......
We put a video up on here a couple months ago. All who saw it already know.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106116 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Rating my posts again, eh?
LMNAAO@REBUTTLESSRANTERSANDRAT ERS
Want a medal?
Curious Italian

Brooklyn, NY

#106117 Nov 4, 2013
A real white woman wrote:
This is probably the wrong site for a question like this. They hate black guys on here! But they are very sexy.
What do you mean when you say black men? Are you referring to black men of European descent, Greeks and Italians or black men of Asian descent , Indians, Vietnamese or black men of African descent like Egyptians and Tanzanians etc which ones do you love the best?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tinka 1,224,254
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min Patrick 477
My fellow black people...Leave America. (Jul '13) 5 min T-BOS 129
You Black Are So Pathetic 15 min CigarFace21 4
Why are blacks afraid of Mexicans? (Aug '07) 17 min T-BOS 448
Africa will destroy USA 19 min dkanela 54
In the Post-USA world Africans will lead with t... 22 min dkanela 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr sammy2 118,358
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 33,145
Why do I hate white people so much? 3 hr KIP 158