KIP

San Francisco, CA

#106075 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
Now Kippy is coming in with some fantastic gay man story of wearing red high heels to bed, Oh come on now?
See she was acting lady like for a short while, people were not responding to her, even starting to like her, AND NOW THIS?
Like somebody is going to be scared of a cute little mouse? Damn creatures are adorable.
This is why racist people are going to hell. They LIE!

What they worship and build fellowship around is the image of themselves. This is a form of idolatry.
It's the image of themselves -- that vanity -- that drives them to bare false witness, murder, steal, hate others, and do other evil things. It's also why they appear here under Satanic aliases. This is what drives them.

Like I say, watch them.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106076 Nov 4, 2013
Methinks "Chuckles", the Lakota Jew, is mashugana but I digress. Lakota Jews and Bantu Hebrews, who knew!

LMAO
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106077 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
Poor Ozzie Ozborne marred a Jewish beast and good lord, what a bunch of ugly children.
He was good looking when he was young, he didn't age well.
...hypothetically speaking - if u were in holland, would u visit the ann frank museum like nutso did?.........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#106078 Nov 4, 2013
What is this thing with Jews anyway?

How come some white people claim they have to hate Jews?
Every phuking week there's somebody these nutty-assed people need to hate.
If it's not blacks, then it's Jews. If not the Jews, then the Mexicans, liberals, gays, women, libertarians, democrats, Muslims -- it's ALWAYS somebody. It's as if they can't get along with anyone. All they do is complain, but when somebody black voices a single grievance they bytch over that too.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106079 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
That is how some of these beautiful women like Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe in Hollywood have ugly children, they trade their beauty for money and power in their choice of men, and marry some Jewish beasts with big shnozels.{misspelled}
I think I shared with you some time back that my Mother had told me that one of our neighbor's who had converted to Judaism because of her husband, always felt that she could never measure up because she wasn't born into the Jewish faith. My Mother felt that it was a sad situation because the woman was a talented artist who gave it all up for her husband. They were Orthodox Jews and it was very tough on the woman.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106080 Nov 4, 2013
KIP wrote:
What is this thing with Jews anyway?
How come some white people claim they have to hate Jews?
Every phuking week there's somebody these nutty-assed people need to hate.
If it's not blacks, then it's Jews. If not the Jews, then the Mexicans, liberals, gays, women, libertarians, democrats, Muslims -- it's ALWAYS somebody. It's as if they can't get along with anyone. All they do is complain, but when somebody black voices a single grievance they bytch over that too.
What I'm trying to figure out is what person of the Jewish faith would admire anything about the likes of Calypso Louie. If you think us, "White racists", don't like Jews, then you must not know true hated that Calypso Louie has spouted about the Jews and what he would like to see done to Whites.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106081 Nov 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...hypothetically speaking - if u were in holland, would u visit the ann frank museum like nutso did?.........
You are asking ME that question? Of course not, I watched the "diary of Anne Frank" but my reactions were not what the movie was hoping for, none of them are.
I don't think ANY white nationalist would change with sensitivity training by going to ANY holocaust museum, our minds just don't function like that.

We just see the "ENEMY" seek out and destroy, that is all we feel.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106082 Nov 4, 2013
And the fact that Calypso Louie loves Obama? That tells me all that I need to know about that man sitting in the White House.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106083 Nov 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....she's ph**ked kneegros before, so it aint no big thang......
Not like when kneegrows fcked you eh?

;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#106084 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking ME that question? Of course not, I watched the "diary of Anne Frank" but my reactions were not what the movie was hoping for, none of them are.
I don't think ANY white nationalist would change with sensitivity training by going to ANY holocaust museum, our minds just don't function like that.
The sensitivity training only works for a white nationalist when they come to topix and get to know hybrids.Then all of a sudden the very thing they were told was the worst thing for whites is all forgotten. Masuds mother was violated by some East Indian coolie but thats ok, Topix teaches tolerance.

:)
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106085 Nov 4, 2013
smh wrote:
And the fact that Calypso Louie loves Obama? That tells me all that I need to know about that man sitting in the White House.
What interests me more, is why she hid this for so many years, I'm going to take a wild guess seeing that I put in one of her stupid bunny pictures in my avatar from another website, she knew she was going to be soon exposed, I bet I can find her on some Jewish religious forum on the internet.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#106086 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you ought to read the history of the NAACP. I have a lot of respect for Louis Farrakhan but I am not going into detail as to what and why. I will say though that he was a child prodigy on the violin and still plays beautifully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W4XaqnwD6gUXX
He does. I never knew he played violin.
You gotta be really, really rigid if you do not recognize and acknowledge talent.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#106088 Nov 4, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm trying to figure out is what person of the Jewish faith would admire anything about the likes of Calypso Louie. If you think us, "White racists", don't like Jews, then you must not know true hated that Calypso Louie has spouted about the Jews and what he would like to see done to Whites.
Who's this Calypso Louie?

Oh, let me guess: He's one of those black people that you think is a standard for everyone else black, because of something he said, right? Dang! How come I didn't figure that one out. You people tricked me. You're so smart, LOL?
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106089 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>What interests me more, is why she hid this for so many years, I'm going to take a wild guess seeing that I put in one of her stupid bunny pictures in my avatar from another website, she knew she was going to be soon exposed, I bet I can find her on some Jewish religious forum on the internet.
That's a good question as to why she did. Calypso Louie makes no secret of his hatred for Whites and Jews. I'm would be willing to wager as well that she is on some religious forum as well. Due to this newest revelation, a few of the blanks have been filled in.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106091 Nov 4, 2013
Since we're all acknowledging talent, let's say we pay tribute to...

http://youtu.be/9YpajHNsCjA

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#106092 Nov 4, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, let me guess: He's one of those black people that you think is a standard for everyone else black, because of something he said, right? Dang! How come I didn't figure that one out. You people tricked me. You're so smart, LOL?
Louis Wolcott aka Louis Farrakhan, Kip. These two Katsa rejects think they have found out something new about me but CWT used to bash me mercilessly for my Judaism on a regular basis. So did NO MORE OBAMA aka felicia but I guess years of drug abuse have made her forget those posts. New screen name and now she is surprised to find out I had converted to Judaism many years ago. Between her and her silly Siamese twin, smh aka AISHAT, they couldn't find a clue with a GPS device and a guide.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106093 Nov 4, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking ME that question? Of course not, I watched the "diary of Anne Frank" but my reactions were not what the movie was hoping for, none of them are.
......I waz given that diary as a birthday present and i started reading it, but it waz boring so I threw it away.......

....but hypothetically speaking - if the year waz 1944, and u came upon ann frank hiding in a closet, would u shoot her or turn her in to the gestapo?.......
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106094 Nov 4, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Louis Farrakhan.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#106095 Nov 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
He does. I never knew he played violin.
You gotta be really, really rigid if you do not recognize and acknowledge talent.
Yes, he was a child prodigy and played his first concert at a young age. How he became so radical is anyone's guess but I went to hear him speak many years ago. He is an interesting specimen, for sure. As for the name calling and bitterness emanating from our dynamic duo, I know you already know how to ignore the silliness which the two of them display with their incessant babbling posts.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#106097 Nov 4, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that filth who calls for the genocide of White people. Or the genocide of White people in SA? But heck, we're so rigid that we don't praise his talent in playing the fiddle.
Hey, I bet Hitler had some talents worth of praise, right, Loulou? Since you're not as rigid as the rest of us "White racists", backstabbing little b&tch, let's see you sing the praises of Hitler.
You asked me to leave you out of my posts, which I did. But it doesn't go both ways. I can seperate the art from the person. I also read Knut Hamsum who at one point agreed with Hitler's ideas. I've got no problem with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 min Gmoney AKA Big G 610
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,109,594
Black Men Can't Get Pretty, Classy White Women! 5 min Suebi212 49
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,701
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 8 min Yagurl C 162
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 10 min Aryan Power 1,248
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 11 min Hetero Sapien 887
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 23 min oooogalla 213
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min dreamhunk 24,485
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 1 hr Loulou 548
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••