Are white women attracted to black men?
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106022 Nov 3, 2013
Well I just hope your Rabbi is different from what this Rabbi said about Farrakan.{mispelled}

Quote:We mourn the lack of black fortitude in the face of bigotry," Rabbi Isaiah Zeldin of Stephen S. Wise Temple said in sermons at two Rosh Hashanah services held in the Scottish Rite Temple on Wilshire Boulevard.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106027 Nov 3, 2013
Most of the city's Jewish immigrants left the ethnic enclaves by the 1940s for more mixed, middle class neighborhoods, such as the Richmond and Sunset Districts in San Francisco and the Grand Lake District in Oakland
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#106029 Nov 3, 2013
Farrakhan: How many of you are lawyers? Only have one in the house? No wonder we go to jail so much, brother! But at the top of the law profession, who are the top in law?
Audience: Jews.
Farrakhan: Sorry I didn't hear you.
Audience: Jews!
Farrakhan: Any doctors in the house? Ain't got no doctors? Oh there's one way in the back. At the top of the medical profession, the top in that are members of the Jewish community. Anybody in media? Who's the top in that field?
Farrakhan: Anybody a rapper in the house? There's rappers. You can rap, ain't nothing wrong with that, but at the top of that are those that control the industry. Any of you have Hollywood ambitions, Broadway ambitions? Who's the top of that?
Farrakhan: Same people! They're masters in business. Well I'm not a businessman I'm a banker. Well who's the master of the bankers?
Farrakhan: TALK TO ME!
Audience: Jews!
Farrakhan: You don't discredit them because they're masters, you discredit them by the way they use their mastery.
Audience:[applause]
Farrakhan: Now, I close
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106031 Nov 3, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> and the moral of your story? Jews succeed in every possible field and you SUCK?
you pathetic little jealous loser of a failure.
The moral of the story is that no Jew would have any praise for Calypso Louie re of whether he is played Mendelssohn on his fiddle or not.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106033 Nov 3, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> nope; that was not the moral- nope.
wrong. not it.
Have you ever heard that man speak? He hates Jews with a hot, hot hatred.

I'm no Jew but I can tell you this much, h*ll will freeze over before I ever praise that man as some prodigy on the violin.

Btw... he hates White women as well.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106034 Nov 3, 2013
Calypso Louie is a holocaust denier and I don't know too many Jews who would hold him up for praise because he was a violin prodigy who happened to play Mendelssohn who happened to be a Jew.
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106037 Nov 3, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well i don't know who he is and i don't particularly care for violin music. I've tried to like it, but it just all pretty much sounds like nails being pounded into my ears.
Put his name into youtube's search engine and there's plenty of his speeches. His speech at the million man march exposed what he's all about. He's better known as "The Minister of Hate".
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106038 Nov 3, 2013
Louis Farrakhan speaks about the white Devil. Apparently they have to die.
http://youtu.be/cbVvc9y6rMM
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106039 Nov 3, 2013
Louis Farrakhan denounces ‘Satanic Jews’ as top Dem listens

"Even with national Democratic leaders in the audience, Calypso Louie still doesn’t miss a beat.

At 81, Louis Farrakhan is as still full of the old fire-breathing hatred of “Satanic Jews” and the “Synagogue of Satan” as ever.

farrakhanAnd he still loves President Obama, and would probably love him even more if he didn’t surround “himself with Satan … members of the Jewish community.”

That was a report from the Detroit Free Press – no right-wing bastion there – about a speech the Nation of Islam leader delivered Friday night at a Detroit church.

Listeners to the man Rush Limbaugh listeners know as “Calypso Louie”— because of his pre-Nation of Islam entertainment career — included U.S. Rep. John Conyers, D-Detroit, the Free Press reported.

The anti-Jewish vitriol was old hat for Farrakhan watchers, but it’s always worth noting.

In the speech, Farrakhan said black leaders bear responsibility for amount of black-on-black crime in overwhelmingly black Detroit, something the president only glancingly referred to in his commencement address over the weekend at Morehouse College.

“Look at the violence in Detroit,” Farrakhan said.“It’s not white folks killing us. It’s us killing each other.”

But he saved his special attention for the Jews.

Jewish people “have mastered the civilization now, but they’ve mastered it in evil… Who’s the owner of Hollywood that creates images and makes the people think that what is created on the screen is the way we should live? That’s Satan … Satan has devoured much of
humanity.”

Eight decades on this earth, and it’s still the same old song for Calypso Louie.

HT: Slate"
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/22/louis-...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106042 Nov 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No but YOU obviously are if you don't know that people convert to Judaism just as to other religions. My rabbi considers me to be a JEW. I'd also bet you didn't know that Julia Roberts is HINDU and she is not east Indian now is she? Back to your go forever account, k?
but y did u convert to judaism nutso?........it doesn't make any sense........
smh

Van Buren, OH

#106043 Nov 3, 2013
And that same Jewish woman praises Calypso Louie because he's a darned good little fiddler who can't be all that bad because he played Mendelssohn on his fiddle.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106044 Nov 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he WAS the moment he converted. Read up, k? JEWS are a RACE of people but Catholics are NOT a race of people and through centuries of anti-Semitic wisdom, it has become convenient for those who hate and are not jealous of the JEWS to peddle that TRUTH. Keep trying though, k, blue boy......:)
anotha post I agree with.......keep it up nutso and we might just get to b friends!......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106046 Nov 4, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
Hey, Can anyone help me with when to use seen/saw...
My grammar sucks.
Which is it:
I just seen or
I just saw
?
What's the rule on that?
......its saw........past tense...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106047 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's FarrakHan and DO NOT attempt to read things into my comments but exactly what I say. NO genocide is a trivial matter to me but I do not see you outraged at what amounts to the same thing on many reservations in THIS country. Are you aware that NAs are not even considered CITIZENS of this country? Are you saying that you suddenly support Muslims? Be careful where YOU tread, foolicia. YOU will never be smart enough to trick me. Nice try though......:)
...r u aware that in the US constitution it still says that blax r only 3/5 human?......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106048 Nov 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>what doesn't make sense? she made a choice; i assume as an adult, educated herself on various religions; and decided that that particular one was the best fit for her.
Makes perfect sense to me.
..no it doesn't.........

........she can never b a real jooo anyway, becoz she is not of their race......

......but I waz just wondering wot attracted nutso to this religion..........

there's obviously sum things missing in nutso's life - I suggested she get a middle aged blak bf like u to fill the void.......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#106049 Nov 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..no it doesn't.........
........she can never b a real jooo anyway, becoz she is not of their race......
......but I waz just wondering wot attracted nutso to this religion..........
there's obviously sum things missing in nutso's life - I suggested she get a middle aged blak bf like u to fill the void.......
I suggest you stop altering my posts in your silly responses and GET A JOB, k? Why I have done anything in my life is STILL none of your flocking business....smh....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106050 Nov 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop altering my posts in your silly responses and GET A JOB, k? Why I have done anything in my life is STILL none of your flocking business....smh....
well if u post it on a public forum people r gonna ask questions.......

gnomesayin sun........
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#106051 Nov 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
tip of the day;
if you are wearing nothing but high heeled, red leather, thigh high boots and decide to walk down the worlds oldest, narrowest flight of spiral stairs in the dark to take a pee, and trip over nothing because you think you see a fcking mouse and then you don't watch where you're going - do NOT fcking reach out to prevent a fall if you're anywhere near a mutherfcking woodstove. Trust me on this one.
just go on ahead and fall on your azz; it'll hurt a whole fcking lot less.
why would you be wearing red, thigh high, boots at 3am?
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#106053 Nov 4, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>That's how she makes a living, dopey. You really needed that EXPLAINED to you?
are you blondegirl? If not, then stfu white boy.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#106054 Nov 4, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>are you blondegirl? If not, then stfu white boy.
u r her pimp as well as her bf ceek.........so u should already kno the answer to your question........

wot is your cut btw.....is it 60/40?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men are better lovers? 1 min The Black Foreigner 410
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min whistle 1,274,562
The u S A era (1945 - 2008) in retrospect 2 min It is what it is 24
Egyptians in Egypt 5 min lmao 376
Lets Start Vetting the Vester Lees Before They ... 17 min trish_b 4
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 18 min Savant 654
If a man likes anal sex, does that make him gay? (Sep '10) 22 min spider 367
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 26 min iknowthetruth 1,279
VA shooting is a hoax 40 min Enlightened 34
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 6 hr ohReally 1,032