Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#105829 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>This is the African American forums not the native American forums, WRONG PLACE.
Will NOT look it up because it is not relevant on these forums.
No, you'll not look it up because you're ashamed.
Then you wouldn't be able to justify genocide. I mean genocide. You're sick.
If a WM rapes he has to be called out on the same standards as everyone else. You're just too cowardly to do it . Scared rabbit.
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#105830 Nov 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've told me before. There's no doubt in my mind ( I've said it many times before ), that there are a whole lot of criminal WM. I've got no problem admitting that, no interest in hiding that. Since I've got no sexual abuse in my family ( I'm lucky ), and I know how to avoid WM coz I know to read thier signals. I think foreign men are the biggest danger to me. As a person. Because of where I live. I still wouldn't wanna end up in a WMs basement . Brrrrr. I know how brutal WM can be to women, especially thier own family members and foreign women. I do believe what you say. It's really very sad for the native women.
Slipping LouLou ?{coz}???? And you are trying to appear like you are WHITE? Highly unlikely.
And the time zone is waaaaaaaay off, You are in America guaranteed.
jpj

United States

#105831 Nov 3, 2013
HIV is highest in the black race so any white women are risking alot plus they look trashy once they have gone black they lose their beauty and class white women belong to the white genocide. So black guys should wanna flurish their own breed of women and not exterminate the white ones how pathetic can a black guy be his own race is a disgrace to him at least us white people are trying to protect our race
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#105832 Nov 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, or English.
Even black posters pointed out your posting times are way off, I checked and they ARE off, you are some uneducated American that can't speak English well.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#105833 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Slipping LouLou ?{coz}???? And you are trying to appear like you are WHITE? Highly unlikely.
And the time zone is waaaaaaaay off, You are in America guaranteed.
Well, it's 18.45 pm here. Sunday CET.
But why you avoid. Since you certainly don't know any criminals, why hide the truth?
What's there to be ashamed of.
jpj

United States

#105834 Nov 3, 2013
Black race is pathetic they ruin everything
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105835 Nov 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
THE POINT IS it is spelt (and so it that word) correctly and, since we took our spellings from the Brits, your argument is, once again, WEAK. Now, move it along gods of the wood, k?
we don't give a ph**k about spelling or grammar here.......ffs

this is the nicca forum - ebonics is acceptable.........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#105837 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>This is the African American forums not the native American forums, WRONG PLACE.
Will NOT look it up because it is not relevant on these forums.
Yes, but would you turn a WM into the police if it came to your knowledge he fx had raped a BW?
Or is that considered being a racetraitor?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105838 Nov 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be 'WHO had a healthy...but to the point. IF you GET THE POINT, it has to do with RACE not colour. Step into the 21st century, k?
now this I can agree with........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105839 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
Forget these formal college educations, these degrees are pretty much useless, nobody cares about these degrees anymore, more sensible to be trained in a skill at a technical school, the money is better spent.
u can't get even that in britain......this country is totally sh**........
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#105840 Nov 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but would you turn a WM into the police if it came to your knowledge he fx had raped a BW?
Or is that considered being a racetraitor?
Your posts will not be answered from here on out, I have nothing but contempt for stupid people, and you are STUPID.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105841 Nov 3, 2013
gods of the wood wrote:
<quoted text>The correct spelling would be {color} not {colour} now go get a proper education.
*CHUCKLES*
...only in US english....now u go get an edjumacation knobhead....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105844 Nov 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgotten that Judaism is a RACE and a religion again, Foolicia? I am NA first and foremost. That will NEVER change no matter how many times you make ridiculous and baseless statements on here. I will leave when I am damned good and ready and not a moment before, k?
this I can agree with too
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#105845 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts will not be answered from here on out, I have nothing but contempt for stupid people, and you are STUPID.
Lol, of course they will not be answered. I came too close to your comfortzone. As the weakling you are, you cannot answer when you're on your own.
We = Felica and her tapeworms. Lmao
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105846 Nov 3, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>you changed her post masud! so you agreed with something you wrote , not her!
.....I just corrected it and wrote wot she meant to say.......

last time i did this she told me it waz a crime.........lolol......

still waiting for the Popo to knock on my door......nutso is full of sh**......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105847 Nov 3, 2013
*and hot air
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#105848 Nov 3, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>we don't give a ph**k about spelling or grammar here.......ffs
this is the nicca forum - ebonics is acceptable.........
Flinging around big words, that SHE obviously doesn't know the meanings of, in fragmented, incoherent blithers, only shows me she no match to debate.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#105849 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>ILLUSIONS Msdivine Illusions, nothing more on your part.
I see you are back to no rebuttals but plenty of ratings. Weak, as usual.......:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#105850 Nov 3, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:DNA links prove Jews are a 'race,' says genetics expert,
and a Rabbi genetic scientist to top it off.
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-wo... 'race%2C'%20%20says%20genetics %20expert&url=http%3A%2F%2 Fwww.haaretz.com%2Fjewish-worl d%2Fjewish-world-news%2F1.4286 64
Cut and paste to your heart's content. Generations of ethnic people can be Jews just as generations of Italians can be typically Catholic. No difference to me but because of generations of anti-Semitic ranters, such as yourself, the myth continues. Rate away, k? You don't seem to understand that I couldn't care less as my POSTS REMAIN.......:)
FELICIA

Temecula, CA

#105851 Nov 3, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>u can't get even that in britain......this country is totally sh**........
Watch this movie, you will like it, he cuts off Kneegrows heads, it is funny.

It is called "found"

http://viooz.co/movies/22740-found-2012.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As I PREDICTED 'they' got the thread DELETED 10 min BLACKS R SLIMEBALLS 18
Free Black People And Africa! 14 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
WE AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACK! stop calling us BLACK! 16 min BLACKS ARE SLIMBALLS 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Denny CranesPlace 1,346,618
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min westafrican 130,644
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 21 min Iluvwhtwomen 215
Why do white people keep mentioning Hispanic pe... (Jun '15) 26 min John B Goode 140
I have white wife! 33 min Larry 165
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min TranshumanX 39,952
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 1 hr coretta lioness 9... 37
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 2,543
More from around the web