Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#105668 Nov 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Only ONE.....His misogynistic attitude.....Hope you enjoyed your party and are feeling better......:)
Yeah that's all a part of being socially inept. Obviously there aren't any women in his life in any sort of meaningful way. Being socially inept covers a wide range of flaws.

Yeah the party was one for the ages. I knew it would be. The hostess throws only two every year.(at her place anyway) One for New Years and one for Halloween. Always a good time.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#105674 Nov 2, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's all a part of being socially inept. Obviously there aren't any women in his life in any sort of meaningful way. Being socially inept covers a wide range of flaws.
Yeah the party was one for the ages. I knew it would be. The hostess throws only two every year.(at her place anyway) One for New Years and one for Halloween. Always a good time.
.....at least I'm not a kneegro......

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/22522...

...anyway - knigras r known to b social - thats one of the knigras' racial traits.......

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2009/12/29/...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#105675 Nov 2, 2013
gods of the wood wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Africa, get out of Africa, come back from Africa, little cousin didn't you know we all come from Africa.
*smh*
actually no - the races come from different places in the universe.......

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105676 Nov 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>at least I'm not a kneegro u blak mudda.......
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/22522...
You're worse, you're somebody that kneegroes would never want to be. A hybrid nobody with no racial affiliation.

Rather be a hated somebody then an ignored nobody.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#105679 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You're worse, you're somebody that kneegroes would never want to be. A hybrid nobody with no racial affiliation.
Rather be a hated somebody then an ignored nobody.
you're a social knigro.........buts thats one of your racial traits - sociability......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105681 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>you're a social knigro.........buts thats one of your racial traits - sociability......
Yeah and? You certainly havent got that goin for you. You have nothing goin at all.

Admit it, you're not happy with your miserable life.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105682 Nov 2, 2013
gods of the wood wrote:
<quoted text>There is only ONE place were all culture and life came from, you were just running around in caves to stupid to invent spears, and utensils for digging grubs out of trees, that was the beginning of technology and led to todays advanced technology all done by blacks, little do people know these facts.
*smh*
Dont take him seriously, he's not even white. He's a mix breed East Indian who spits and receives nothing but hate in his little life.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105683 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>actually no - the races come from different places in the universe.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUZDTzrOZ2oXX
Only a maladjusted fool that cant find his place in THIS world would want to believe that.

Sound familiar? Do you hate multiculturalism so much because it produced YOU?? That would be a good argument.

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#105684 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>Dont take him seriously, he's not even white. He's a mix breed East Indian who spits and receives nothing but hate in his little life.
...its blak knigras who r the most rayciss and hateful race nowadays......

everyone agrees that there is a problem with niccuz.......
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#105685 Nov 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with god of the woods. SHE mentioned you, not me.
Log in, log out.....Keep sniffing the Doby's backside under all of your troll names. DFA......
[email protected]
MACEO

True, I Bring up stories of what I see around me, what I know you see in other men!

As I said "All of a sudden a Son pops into the picture 10 years down the line. Yet the same BM said I don't accept another man's child....that's her child not mine! lmao Funny, is his son by another woman not part of him? I bet those finances come more from her paycheck than his!

As well as what you did to your White wife and how you didn't do for her? You didn't do anything for your White wife or help her with her business but you sure chased WW in your office all while calling Black women out of their names!

What about Black man that get married 3 times to Non BW for financial support has 2 OOW kids by different women? Didn't he marry in less than 2 months so he could live off a Fat Unattractive White woman? Did you see that Attractive Bw who had a career, no kids accept him? Hell No!

Its seems to me that many Black men that I see fit these scenarios that I describe which are not good choices for me or my friends who are doing well!

The reasons why you don't get a chance is that most times Black men carry your "Baggage in front of you" which is why most Black women who have their acts together don't want you!

When a woman evaluates a man its come from a 'STANCE" is he good for me as well as his situation?

The in cases that I present on all of these men, the answer is HELL DAMN NO!

QUALITY GOES BOTH WAYS! Why would I accept these senerios when I don't have that kinda baggage myself?

That's why I date and will marry out! Most black men have too much baggage as well as their selfish, self centered. At this point in my life, I don't have time for selfish, self centered Black men.

I'm not taking care of anybody emotionally or financially especially when it comes to Black men because you DON'T DO A FUKN THING FOR THE RACE!

GOT IT MACEO?
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#105686 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>...its blak knigras who r the most rayciss and hateful race nowadays......
MACEO

The Biggest Losers are Black males! LMAO
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#105687 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>...its blak knigras who r the most rayciss and hateful race nowadays......
MACEO

True, I Bring up stories of what I see around me, what I know you see in other men!

As I said "All of a sudden a Son pops into the picture 10 years down the line. Yet the same BM said I don't accept another man's child....that's her child not mine! lmao Funny, is his son by another woman not part of him? I bet those finances come more from her paycheck than his!

As well as what you did to your White wife and how you didn't do for her? You didn't do anything for your White wife or help her with her business but you sure chased WW in your office all while calling Black women out of their names!

What about Black man that get married 3 times to Non BW for financial support has 2 OOW kids by different women? Didn't he marry in less than 2 months so he could live off a Fat Unattractive White woman? Did you see that Attractive Bw who had a career, no kids accept him? Hell No!

Its seems to me that many Black men that I see fit these scenarios that I describe which are not good choices for me or my friends who are doing well!

The reasons why you don't get a chance is that most times Black men carry your "Baggage in front of you" which is why most Black women who have their acts together don't want you!

When a woman evaluates a man its come from a 'STANCE" is he good for me as well as his situation?

The in cases that I present on all of these men, the answer is HELL DAMN NO!

QUALITY GOES BOTH WAYS! Why would I accept these senerios when I don't have that kinda baggage myself?

That's why I date and will marry out! Most black men have too much baggage as well as their selfish, self centered. At this point in my life, I don't have time for selfish, self centered Black men.

I'm not taking care of anybody emotionally or financially especially when it comes to Black men because you DON'T DO A FUKN THING FOR THE RACE!

GOT IT MACEO?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#105689 Nov 2, 2013
gods of the wood wrote:
<quoted text>this thread will be gone soon and it has NOTHING to do with paying anyone....it's called making a phone call, ONE phone call is al it takes.
Just like the other tread "fellow topix posters do you think Msnotsodivne is a fraud"
NO, NO NEED TO LOOK, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, and if you DO look and see it, that just proves you are seeing things along with those little voices in your head.
eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiioooooooowwwww www.
Digging up old comments and mimicking them means you are following me a lot closer than you will ever admit. I think it is hysterical (and pointedly cowardly). It's called a thread not a tread (like the one running down your backside after being run over repeatedly). Have a nice day, NMO, Glen, Felicia or whatever you are calling yourself these days.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105691 Nov 2, 2013
How does that help you get a job?
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#105693 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>How does that help you get a job?
Bonjour mon ami,

It is of interest to me or perhaps not that a person of color would so foolishly believe they would be accepted by white nationalists, I myself am a person of mixed ancestry I am descended from an Egyptian/Senegalese father and a Greek mother. I am not white nor would I ever want to be.

Multicultural philosophy is what I grew up with; I feel it is a wonderful thing.

This Masud character is not respresentative of all people of mixed ancestry; we are all different...
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#105694 Nov 2, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami,
It is of interest to me or perhaps not that a person of color would so foolishly believe they would be accepted by white nationalists,
And where exactly does he say he wants to be a white nationalist?
And exactly how many Israel worshipping white racist republicans want to be a white nationalist?

So why would he?

MAKE SOME SENSE.
FELICIA

Los Angeles, CA

#105695 Nov 2, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami,
It is of interest to me or perhaps not that a person of color would so foolishly believe they would be accepted by white nationalists,
So your illogical argument would be, "all people of color" I guess that would include Asians and Hispanics?
This entire group likes blacks?

Is this actually your argument?
If it is , its a damn stupid one.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#105700 Nov 2, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami,
It is of interest to me or perhaps not that a person of color would so foolishly believe they would be accepted by white nationalists, I myself am a person of mixed ancestry I am descended from an Egyptian/Senegalese father and a Greek mother. I am not white nor would I ever want to be.
Multicultural philosophy is what I grew up with; I feel it is a wonderful thing.
This Masud character is not respresentative of all people of mixed ancestry; we are all different...
I represent myseff........I'm not bothered whether white nationalists accept me or not.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#105701 Nov 2, 2013
FELICIA wrote:
<quoted text>So your illogical argument would be, "all people of color" I guess that would include Asians and Hispanics?
This entire group likes blacks?
Is this actually your argument?
If it is , its a damn stupid one.
I just can't stand blax....

...the noise, the smell, the dl.......
Poor excuse for men

London, UK

#105702 Nov 2, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
Black men are SLEEP WALKING.

They are the only race of men who have no pride in their race. Their only greatest achievements is SPORT, MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT and WHITE WOMEN. That is ALL the WORLD knows them for!

Until then, do not expect much from them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,604,493
Another New York cop ambushed: Guess the race o... 4 min Jax 5
Pervert democrat and Anthony Wiener off to nu. 6 min FireyFellow44 8
You Damn Dirty UNGRATEFUL Monkeys! 13 min THX Cracks the Whip 27
5 reasons why white men envy black men (Mar '11) 14 min WTF 158
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 14 min AmericanCreed 44
How can we attract more decent posters to topix? 15 min I M WHITE 15
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 19 min Team America 205
Their dirty laundry 41 min FireyFellow44 125
NFL ratings declining 1 hr KIR SUCKA 66