“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#105282 Oct 30, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
...ARE?
That's creepy.
Did someone already post the word "obsession"...?
Still desperate and still delusional. Creepy about sums you and ALL of your silly screen names up. Now, don't you have some old threads, with you and yours chattering away to yourself, to bump up? Better go and look up the word obsession while you are at it. It describes your behaviour towards DOBY to a 't'. Everyone but YOU seems to know that I am NOT Doby. You even admitted that you knew we weren't the same poster. What happened, fall down and hit your head again or had one too many brewskies?......GTFOOMF, k?
SMH

Logan, OH

#105283 Oct 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#105285 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy it while you can. It won't be long before you'll be back to bumping up old threads with you talking to your many screen names. Who is dopey, again? Dopey AND desperate, as usual......smh.....
lol

Oakland

#105286 Oct 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>He never tried to hide his personality though, or change it.
It took me two posts to identify him.
Sybil will play a woman and you will be totally convinced that is an authentic woman, he changes his entire personality, I have actually seen this with my own two eyes.
What is the point of hundreds of screen names? Maybe that's why he is so convinced that I am actually Doby. His guilt is causing him to suspect everyone else is as meshuga as he is. Continue to blow smoke up his tukhas, k, Barnacle Billy?.....smh.....

Oakland

#105287 Oct 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Hey, D.....Hope all is well with you and yours. I see we seem to be a popular tag team topic again, eh? Anyone with half a working brain can see we are not the same person. Enjoy the evening.....:)
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#105288 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, D.....Hope all is well with you and yours. I see we seem to be a popular tag team topic again, eh? Anyone with half a working brain can see we are not the same person. Enjoy the evening.....:)
I agree it's hilarious. I'm home for just the day and I'm off to Seattle but thought I'd waste some time heckling this loser until the wife gets home. It's so fun. I find it almost hard to believe that someone could be so stupid and childish.

We are obviously not the same person but you have to understand that when someone gets caught, the easiest thing to do is accuse their accuser in order to take the attention away from being caught in the first place. It's the behavior of a 9yr old but......well you know.

Oakland

#105290 Oct 30, 2013
Foolicia said:

'Oh Really has a massive ego, he likes to be the star of Topix, his personality type rarely uses different personalities.' post 105264

to this:

He never tried to hide his personality though, or change it.
It took me two posts to identify him.

Sybil will play a woman and you will be totally convinced that is an authentic woman, he changes his entire personality, I have actually seen this with my own two eyes.' post 105267

CONFUSED much?????? Better make up your mind, FOOLICIA. You're a babbling idiot.....smh....

Oakland

#105292 Oct 30, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it's hilarious. I'm home for just the day and I'm off to Seattle but thought I'd waste some time heckling this loser until the wife gets home. It's so fun. I find it almost hard to believe that someone could be so stupid and childish.
We are obviously not the same person but you have to understand that when someone gets caught, the easiest thing to do is accuse their accuser in order to take the attention away from being caught in the first place. It's the behavior of a 9yr old but......well you know.
Yep. He is amusing to the likes of his peers. Those of us on a higher plain are hardly interested in his nonsense. Have a safe trip and enjoy, k?
SMH

Logan, OH

#105293 Oct 30, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..........and just a sprang pinky finger.
smh
LOL It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...
http://youtu.be/Us4q2vbX14g
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#105294 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He is amusing to the likes of his peers. Those of us on a higher plain are hardly interested in his nonsense. Have a safe trip and enjoy, k?
You ever notice how "all" of the same characters hate the exact same people? This loser plays many different roles here, some being women but cannot avoid following the same trends and displaying identical opinions throughout the "cast" of personas.(tinysmyth/TGA being one of a few) This Felicia character seems like another. FakePhonyScandals is another and the list goes on. They're all the same sorry azz, no-life having unemployed person.

(I use the word "person" lightly)
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#105297 Oct 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta run love. Taking the better half out to dinner. See you again in a few weeks. Keep givin' em hell and make sure you enjoy every minute of it. That's what this site is for.

DTD
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#105298 Oct 30, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
Quit using my name in your posts
....or you'll do what bytch? Type in all caps? Play another role? Shut the fk up!

See ya loser.....
SMH

Logan, OH

#105299 Oct 30, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the second part of that video where the motorcycle wrecked and the only injury he had was a spranged pinky finger...lol
Sure did. I bet it hurt like a sommab*tch when he was face down in a creek and slapping the water so that nurse could find him in the dark.

LOL
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105300 Oct 30, 2013
ah verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to "still" be working, since you're "still" babbling off topic about it.
See, dopey, the word "white" in the thread title,
...is an engraved INVITATION.
Lol so desperate are these non blacks for black attention that they even use the word "white" in the thread title as an excuse for why they are here like every damn day. smh As if they wouldnt be here anyway if the title just said "Black, black. black"
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#105302 Oct 30, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian men are the bottom of the totem pole...
Sex is just going in and out in a puxxi.
A different position... Just in and out.
A big dycked white male and a big dycked black male... Just in and out rubbing the walls.
It´s all about the emotions for females.
You gotta rub it the right way. lol
Well that chick in your avatar dont look like she's been rubbed in a very long time. That bytch is uuuuuuugly. Is that you or your gf?

:)
SMH

Logan, OH

#105303 Oct 30, 2013
"I couldn't speak, but saw her atop the hill and began slapping the water with my hand to get her attention. She found me.

She flipped me over, removed my helmet and knew to stick her hand down my throat and hold my windpipe open until the ambulance arrived."

Fap fap fap...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#105306 Oct 30, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea.. It´s expensive. Sweden has better I think.
Bonsoir, I agree.

Level 4

Location hidden

#105309 Oct 30, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps your hormonal levels good. It feels empowering and besides there a freedom in the woods.
Bonsoir, empowering? Yes, I would also like to add that it is real freedom.

A return to nature and to the source of things...
SMH

Logan, OH

#105311 Oct 30, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...That is hilarious!
splash, splash!
LMAO

Level 4

Location hidden

#105313 Oct 30, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
I´ve been meaning to start traveling but that would end my job.
It´s a short life and the globe is big.
I have dark nipples. lol
And the staying for longer thing... Really? This place is dark most of the year.
Bonsoir,

Yes, Finland is dark for most of the year because of the equator...travel broadens the mind and opens us up to experiences and people different from ourselves.

My husband and I travel frequently and often he is a linguist and I am an art restorer....

I wish you good fortune with your dream of traveling :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Trumping On MMXVI 348
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,418,990
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 4 min AAM2000 8
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 min bluestreak returns 240
Question: Why do the majority of black men cheat? (Sep '07) 8 min Kim 445
Topix AFAM Abandoned by Blacks, That is Fantastic 8 min Andrew 11
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 15 min MICHA 3
Black Failure 25 min KIP 64
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 1 hr Mite Be 58
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr thetruth 514
More from around the web