black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104713 Oct 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you belong to boy?
Are you LOL's field slave?
How much did he pay for you at the auction?
It must have been a good price for you keep coming here to call me an oreo.
I suggest you pick up that bag of cotton and finish harvesting the north side of his property.
Yea, you are drunk again!

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#104714 Oct 28, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick around...Blondgirl will be here shortly...I'd say right after I leave actually.
lol
Blondies gots a guy u need a guy like me thats if u r big and slutty
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#104715 Oct 28, 2013
It's gettin' hot up in HEAH!!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104716 Oct 28, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the slvvtty used up ones.
Lol...Wow, that means there are a lot of used up white girls. You should go into the Arm Forces. There are a lot of white girls who are dating bm or a lot of married white girls who are fking black men on the side. Now, that's a fact! So, there are a lot of slutty used up white girls.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104717 Oct 28, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the majority thing is true as you've stated.
That's why I am somewhat forced to answer this thread with the truth.
Which is NO, The majority of ww do not find black men attractive.
I throw in just the slvtty ones for blondegirls benefit. I also add in Ugly and Fat because the majority of the ww that DO find black men attractive are just that...Ugly and Fat.
Lol...hahahaha...I see you are not living in the real world!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104720 Oct 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with Slimy? You seem slimy.
There are women who are slimy.
Others can be scaly too.
What? Did you expect me to say you're sugar and spice and everything nice, LOL?
That's right Oreo. Fight for your white girl...lol.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#104723 Oct 28, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami,
the image has changed, although one cannot say the same for werewolves I think.
Glittery? Yes...they have changed for a new audience who no doubt cannot stomach gore.
Yeah, at least werewolves haven't evolved into poodles or anything but what Hollyweird has done to vampires is ridiculous.

Guess we can blame that on Ann Rice novels.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104724 Oct 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
She's says she married, but has 3 photos posted up to this African American Forum.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a slut.
Bonsoir kip,

As distasteful as the comments are to you in my opinion the reason they continue is because of your reaction to them, please forgive me if I sound offensive in any sense I assure you that is not my intention: could you not ignore tham instead of engaging them? As you can see your trying to change their mind is pointless, fruitless and ultimately futile I think :) also real strength comes not from anger but from verbal restraint and when one is wrong an apology or restitution should be made even though it may or may not be accepted. For myself and Sora it has been said that we are too passive, I prefer to think of it as diplomacy.

I did leave you one post yesturday and I would respectfully request if I may an answer to my enquiry here it is reposted with certain changes so as not to appear redundant:

Bonsoir Kip, when you mention Chrstian it is very generalized, Sora and I are Catholic do you belong to a denomination or no? Sora and I had errands to run today. My piano was out of tune and needed to be fixed.

I myself and Sora too see little point in engaging them about their beliefs, we see no reason to post to people who are rude to us as we are respectful to all.

My outburst not too long ago was unforgiveable and in addition a gross insult to my faith and my character, as well as to Sora and to my parents especially and grandparents. I apologize...it was unecessary.

“I can see clearly now”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Hogswallow NC

#104725 Oct 28, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man came here to hook up with a black man I'm sure he would have NO problem ...You seem a little fembottom yourself.
SMH
u lookin for blck cck on here?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104726 Oct 28, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, at least werewolves haven't evolved into poodles or anything but what Hollyweird has done to vampires is ridiculous.
Bonsoir mon ami, yes....however consider the vampire dogs in Blade Trinity particularly the pomeranian...I like pomeranians and poodles too they make wonderful pets and are cute and cuddly Sora and I have a three year old poodle/bijon frise mix named Mozart, at that age they are very destructive he destroyed my slippers I brought from Albania not too long ago. In regards to Anne Rice Cry to Heaven was a bit much but interesting and the eunuchs did not look like that at all.

It would have been amusing if it had been a chihuahua :)
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104727 Oct 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum and EVERYONE is free to read what I write here.
Now again, tell my WHY you have 3 pictures of yourself posted up to this African American Forum if you already are happily married to your white man? Th-that just sounds BIZARRE. Does your hubby know you are soliciting a forum frequented by black men with your photos? I'd say you have one hell of a marriage.
Somebody call Dr. Phill!
Meooooooow hiss hiss, catty gay man. Not so bizarre, females are very sensitive about being questioned about being men, gender identification is very important to humans , as soon as a baby is born the first question is it a boy or a girl?
I personally don't care if posters think I'm a man, like what ever.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104728 Oct 28, 2013
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
u lookin for blck cck on here?
Pretty sure you are, kippy is into fat white men, I'm sure if you present yourself to him, he will be more than happy to oblige.
Just sayin.......
*smirk**chuckles**large hearty laugh*
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104729 Oct 28, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, yes....however consider the vampire dogs in Blade Trinity particularly the pomeranian...I like pomeranians and poodles too they make wonderful pets and are cute and cuddly Sora and I have a three year old poodle/bijon frise mix named Mozart, at that age they are very destructive he destroyed my slippers I brought from Albania not too long ago. In regards to Anne Rice Cry to Heaven was a bit much but interesting and the eunuchs did not look like that at all.
It would have been amusing if it had been a chihuahua :)
Aaaaaah shaaadap you would just land up eating them.
"we are out of food honey, never mind, here little puppy come to mama", YELP YELP YELP YELP
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104730 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, at least werewolves haven't evolved into poodles or anything but what Hollyweird has done to vampires is ridiculous.
I have to agree, I hate Ann Rice, vampires are supposed to be ugly and horrifying , now they suck.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104731 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is what I do, when you have posts that might cause you to be banned don't use your Topix profile, switch back and forth, when you see the topix warning sign come up, that means you are under their scrunity, abandon the topix profile, or type in non offensive posts until they get you off their radar.
msdivine hasn't gotten to one of my profiles banned yet.
I haven't been banned off you-tube yet, I play cat and mouse games with them.
....I got a warning off utube one time for saying that oprah Winfrey looks like a gorilla..........apparently dat b rayciss..........
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104732 Oct 28, 2013
Oh my god, that zombie movie "warm bodies" now the zombies are even getting sexy and romantic, just wants to make me puke.

Now blood suckers and decaying people are sexy.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104733 Oct 28, 2013
hello its for you wrote:
<quoted text>you still spell at a first grade level
and I still don't give a ph**k.....

....ebonics is acceptable on the nicca forum........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#104734 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree, I hate Ann Rice, vampires are supposed to be ugly and horrifying , now they suck.
Vamps have been REvamped and zombies arent far behind. Now they're running instead of shambling along and half the time they're not even considered zombies anymore but instead just infected by some virus outbreak...which just so happens to incidentally make them go after people who are not like them while totally ignoring others like themselves...a selective bias virus

you should like that. ;)

But arent those the exact traits a zombie possess?...except they're not zombies but contaminated with a virus...that makes them act like zombies...except they can run...

And yet, I like those type of movies unlike the 90210 vampire image these days.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#104735 Oct 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I got a warning off utube one time for saying that oprah Winfrey looks like a gorilla..........apparently dat b rayciss..........
Except it wasnt meant racially and you're not a racist right?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104736 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>Except it wasnt meant racially and you're not a racist right?
the point is - the comment doesn't have to b interpreted racially......

oprah winfrey does look like a gorilla - and thats a fact........and everyone is agreed that kneegros r the ugliest race on this planet.....not rayciss, just true.........

...but when someone says george bush looks like a chimpanzee - nobody interprets this as a racial slight toward YT........

........its just anotha case of double standards in favour of kneegros........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Black People, Do You Dip Tobacco? (Nov '09) 2 min T-BOS 34
Why are white women superior? (Aug '13) 2 min Chief Zookeeper 33
Will SBT 'Quarterback' this one? 2 min THX00451 11
Why are only ugly white girls/women interested ... (Apr '13) 3 min T-BOS 225
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,799
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 4 min Broken Synthesis 104
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Curious Me 33,591
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Don Barros Serrano 120,617
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 32 min Don Barros Serrano 363
All women prefer white men 1 hr Hellywood 4,661
UruEuWauWau is flash the super hero 2 hr Aim 4 the Cornrows 28
More from around the web