Are white women attracted to black men?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#104607 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Actually NOT, Actions speak louder then words, and you have totally chimped out on me more then one occasion, so SAVE it, I don't believe your " pimp daddy smooth act " you pull on stupid mudshark women. "I love you baby, now go pimp your azz so I can buy some crack until the next welfare check gets in".
See how confused she is?

Just a few posts back she said I was frustrated and gay.
Now, I'm a pimp daddy who pulls acts on women. She'll
say anything.

It's hilarious!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104610 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my ONE worthless niece that I disowned, expects her rich daddy to support her, she said she needed new furniture because the "filthy kneegrows" broke in her apartment and ripped her off.
And I said, its the damn desert, there are NO kneegrows there, next time come up with a better story.
ALL MONEY IS CUT OFF.
....its all about money in da end..........

but the only real money is gold......and silver........the rest is all fiat currency.......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#104611 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
And I bet if we put that to the test, you were not even there, name the place?
You can't can you?
I say you are bluffing.
Believe what you want. I couldn't care less. You might be really surprised about what I know but I have no intention of showing my hand......:)

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104612 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
Like I said before these smooth tactics don't work on me, already chased one of you black rapists off my property swinging an axe, pretending like his car was broken down, "yeah like I didn't notice the convenient spot he put it in out of site, were nobody would see me screaming being dragged in his car, "mam {all smiles} can you help me with my car?"
Oh you got to be kidding right?
Yeah, right.

Hey everyone, somebody dropped a magic hat on my property here in San Francisco and it made a snowman come to life. He really began to talk. Well, it wasn't long before I caught him peeping in the neighbor's window. How about that? A peeping snowtom! Well, I pulled him screaming and kicking into my car and left him inside with the heat on. Killing him like that left a huge mess.

Oakland

#104613 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You actually thought I would be scared off the forums? THINK AGAIN, it is eating you up inside that I wasn't scared off, that is what I think.
Do you ever think carefully before you post? How much safer could you be than here? You're a ridiculous joke. I'm not trying to scare you off of this forum. You provide hours and hours of entertainment for quite a few of us. If you knew ANYTHING about me you'd know that I have nerves of steel and am considered fearless by those who actually KNOW me. Foolish, NO, fearless, definitely. Keep guessing........:)

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104614 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like my ONE worthless niece that I disowned, expects her rich daddy to support her, she said she needed new furniture because the "filthy kneegrows" broke in her apartment and ripped her off.
And I said, its the damn desert, there are NO kneegrows there, next time come up with a better story.
ALL MONEY IS CUT OFF.
Lying seems to run in your family Susan. First you with the stories, now your NIECE?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104617 Oct 28, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
See how confused she is?
Just a few posts back she said I was frustrated and gay.
Now, I'm a pimp daddy who pulls acts on women. She'll
say anything.
It's hilarious!
That is easy, you are bisexual with a preference for men.
I guess every so often you might have sex with a yucky woman to convince yourself you are not gay, but in the end you prefer nice hairy white butts,{yuuuuuuuuumy}
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104618 Oct 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever think carefully before you post? How much safer could you be than here? You're a ridiculous joke. I'm not trying to scare you off of this forum. You provide hours and hours of entertainment for quite a few of us. If you knew ANYTHING about me you'd know that I have nerves of steel and am considered fearless by those who actually KNOW me. Foolish, NO, fearless, definitely. Keep guessing........:)
.....nerves of steel.........lololol......... .

you're goin too far now nutso..........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104620 Oct 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of your Kneegress double talk, name the PLACE you saw me at?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104623 Oct 28, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Odinism is believing in the old gods. I have always sacrificed fish and fresh meat for the gods.:D
The real name of my religion is "ukon-usko" but it is internationally recognized as odinism.
White november speaks very disgusting things and he even hates his own sister for being white.
I love my mother, sister and all my female relatives expcept one of them. She is a mean old bytch.
I dislike Blondegirl for the reasons you and I have recently discussed.
Well you sound like you have a nice personality, I still don't agree with your lifestyle, but who cares?
You seem to present your arguments in a very nice manner, so you are off my points of interest.

Oakland

#104626 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Enough of your Kneegress double talk, name the PLACE you saw me at?
Insulting black women and you think I am going to tell you faster? I am never going to tell you so quit asking. You don't pay much attention do you? Enough with your silly names, k?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104627 Oct 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well..."there's no kneegrows in no damn desert"; how dare her idiot niece try to pull a kneegrow out of a cactus!
that susan smith syndrome must run in the family,eh?
inbreds
She might suffer from some personality disorder. You can't trust these people.
Ya gotta watch em.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104629 Oct 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....its all about money in da end..........
but the only real money is gold......and silver........the rest is all fiat currency.......
Is it just me, or does this guy seem to carry an extra Y chromosome?

That could explain the predisposition to antisocial, aggressive behavior, below average intelligence, and homosexuality that Masud exhibits here. It might also have contributed to him being a felon.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104630 Oct 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting black women and you think I am going to tell you faster? I am never going to tell you so quit asking. You don't pay much attention do you? Enough with your silly names, k?
Well that answers the question doesn't it? Because you were NEVER there.
And the reason I know this is, the very first impulse another woman would have is making fun of my clothes, appearance, etc.
That was MISSING.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104631 Oct 28, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me, or does this guy seem to carry an extra Y chromosome?
That could explain the predisposition to antisocial, aggressive behavior, below average intelligence, and homosexuality that Masud exhibits here. It might also have contributed to him being a felon.
Oh my god? Mr. frilly pants calling another man gay?
Oh this is just tooooooo much.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104632 Oct 28, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god? Mr. frilly pants calling another man gay?
Oh this is just tooooooo much.
Susan, does that ugly white husband of yours with the hairy ass know that you are here on the African American Forum conversing with black men all day?
Anon

New York, NY

#104650 Oct 28, 2013
I was traveling across country last week when I was serviced by 2 beautiful and delightfully pleasant young women, one Black, the other white. Take your thoughts out of the gutter if they strayed there. These women were flight attendants. As someone who feels good about the fact I am Black, I found myself admiring, equally, the beauty of these females. No racially prejudiced mind here -- not as far as women are concerned, anyway. On reflection, I feel the creator has struck a wonderful balance for both types of men. He's given us women in our respective groups fashioned to our needs and desires. Yet, at the same time, he has not made it impossible and unnatural to crossover. Those are group impositions. Just incase the prejudiced minds are thinking bs, think about this for a second. Think of the many brilliant souls who have resulted from " cross fertilization".
Truth Hurts the Weak

United States

#104653 Oct 28, 2013
the answer is still no hell no white women don't want no blk

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104655 Oct 28, 2013
Will some do the right thing a delete this thread. lol

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#104656 Oct 28, 2013
No that this would help as I am certain a new one would be created and be 10,000 comment strong by the end of the week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min southern at heart 1,410
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 3 min Gremlin 51
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,382,964
The So-Called Trump Movement is FAKE! lol 8 min Don Barros Serrano 154
Poll WHY are WHITE babies SO DAMN UGLY (Jun '09) 26 min Fazzy 43
Is the white man a bad man? 29 min Kato 663
Oregon P.D. are Punks 42 min Kato 273
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min Moses 44,827
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr MASKIM HUL 134,212
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 3 hr Obsidian2xxx 25
More from around the web