Are white women attracted to black men?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#104385 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
Hey, Kipper, write us another prayer to God. I can use the laugh.
"I'm trying. I really am." LMAO
It obviously bothers you that I can address white people in this manner doesn't it?

It must rattle the living shyt out of you for me to come here and have the audacity to let my uppity black butt get under your thin white skin, right? This is the thing: White people do this ALL the time to those of you who are obviously lesser than the better ones. That's what angers that you -- that I understand the language. See, there's nothing you can say to me about being black that I haven't already heard or had to deal with from the likes of you or Susan. Yet, I address Susan for the White Trash that she truly is and here you come trying to save face. WHY? It's just so lame.

Yes, I am a Christian, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to put up with the regrettable stupidity of white people who are probably high on methamphetamine. It's gross and the behavior is shameful. I'm just used to a better class of people than that. When I hear the ignorance over and over again and again the way Susan spews it I have to say something.

Think about it!
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104387 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I made that typo several months ago.
Why are you still on that?
Because you give yourself away, by the same errors in the rest of your characters, you have this fake nice acting character of Kip, and the rest are your true white hating personality.

You are just like the rest of your kind, before they drag that white liberal dummy woman into the car and murder her, it is always the same story.

Do you think they act like CEEK? nO THEY ACT EXACTLY LIKE YOU.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#104388 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>A drama queen example from a flamboyant gay man, nothing more.
Uh ... the word has been out for months now that I'm a married black man Susan. Yep, and my wife is a pretty brunette. How about that? Your dumb, delusional, Disney Land ass is still harping on something that was never true.

Did you say hello to Daffy and Goofy, LOL?
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104389 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't Aisling it was me, and I over reacted, because I have seen other posters turn against her before for no good reason , I just thought this was the same ole thing over again.
Really? It wasnt assling it was you. Keep in mind i was there when the first comment to loulou was made and it wasnt by you it was by assling. Lol....what a dummy.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104390 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
Hey, Kipper, write us another prayer to God. I can use the laugh.
"I'm trying. I really am." LMAO
oH GOD, it is so funny."lord Jesus please cleanse the earth of all the greedy white race that has brought harm on us meek blacks that intend to inherit the earth after the evil white men are all dead, of couse leave a few mudsharks since I'm really not attracted to black women"
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104391 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
she's more like some nicotine breathing, yeast infection, with dandruff and zits on her ass.
I know her kind well.
HA! Good one. Thats exactly how i picture her
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104393 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
. It's gross and the behavior is shameful. I'm just used to a better class of people than that. When I hear the ignorance over and over again and again the way Susan spews it I have to say something.
Think about it!
And Blondegirl qualifies as this better class of white people>? Yeah ok, GOTS YA.......

*LARGE HEARTY LAUGH*
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104397 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>Really? It wasnt assling it was you. Keep in mind i was there when the first comment to loulou was made and it wasnt by you it was by assling. Lol....what a dummy.
Your reading comprehension is poor, All Aisling said was "don't respond to my posts anymore" That is tearing her a new azz? Hardly.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104399 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text> HA! Good one. Thats exactly how i picture her
zits on the azz? Well you have to be pretty intimate with someone to see zits on the azz.

Must be all those white S&M boyfriends he has anal sex with.
Of course he is going to see zits on their azzz while he plows them.

CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104401 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Your reading comprehension is poor, All Aisling said was "don't respond to my posts anymore" That is tearing her a new azz? Hardly.
felicia, shut up! Thats not all that was said. My reading comprehension is good. Its your memory from your husband beating your azz for burning dinner and serving him warm beer that has you loopy. Now go finish poppin those zits on your flat, pasty, white azz.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104403 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't give a hoot about your wife. It's just your way of thinking that you can bring that out to show how enlightened you are to us "White racists" when we know what you're all about.
And I bet he knows a ton of white racists in San FRANCISCO, liberal land, I sure don't know any that post from San Francisco.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104405 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>felicia, shut up! Thats not all that was said. My reading comprehension is good. Its your memory from your husband beating your azz for burning dinner and serving him warm beer that has you loopy. Now go finish poppin those zits on your flat, pasty, white azz.
Hmmmm this is telling, sure that wasn't Blondgirl the admitted drinker of cheap beer?
My husband doesn't drink beer, either do I.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104406 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... the poster who you viewed as a White racist, when he wasn't, stated that he and his family have one night of the week that they he called "family night" and you twisted to mean that it was incestuous. What made it even more appalling was that he stated that his son was due to deploy to Afghanistan in a matter of weeks.
Like I SAID, flamboyant gay drama queen.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#104407 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pure comic relief. One moment it's, "Get on your knees and lick it up" and in the next, he's confessing his sins. Why he's Topix' very own Christ figure. Yep, another prayer and again, mocking God.
I like to say crazy bs on topix but you and felicia go to far.You don't know when to stop and you know what- it makes you look very very ignorant and a disgracful
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104410 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so typical on Topix.
Some field negro rushes in to call me an Oreo, so all I do is ask what he does for work. He doesn't give any straight answer. He can't. It's not in them to think outside of anything sexual. It's why he doesn't answer in the context of anything involving an occupation.
All this idiot had to say was that he's either unemployed or on disability.
Hey Oreo are you drunk again? What is sexual about my comments? I told you what my occupation was Oreo. It's drug dealing like all the black men who are not you Oreo. That's not sexual drunken Oreo.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104411 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm this is telling, sure that wasn't Blondgirl the admitted drinker of cheap beer?
My husband doesn't drink beer, either do I.
since you corrected me on the beer drinking part of my post ill take your word for it that neither of you drink.......on the other hand, no correction was given for you burning dinner and having a zit covered, flat, pasty, white azz. Its ok, the majority of white women have a boyish figure anyhow.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104413 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu never heard it?
Really?
Where in the hell have you been all your life? Locked in the dark closet of some house trailer? I doubt seriously if you've never heard anyone talk this way to white trashy people (not as if they care, or even understand half the time when you bring it to their attention). I'm VERY experienced and more exposed than you really want to know. That's what scares you. It's why I can come here and give real world examples of people that are alive. What do you have aside from the race bias?
Where SPECIFICALLY did I twist someone's words about a family night out into something perverse? Who, and in what context was I "twisting" anything? It's one thing to SAY something, but you better SHOW it or simply STFU.
You have the nerve to post that someone has a "race bias"...lol. Oreo you have a race bias against your own race of women. that if you are black.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104414 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't give a hoot about your wife. It's just your way of thinking that you can bring that out to show how enlightened you are to us "White racists" when we know what you're all about.
Yea Hitler's disciple! Your ignorant butt know what he is all about...lol.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104415 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, Kipper, you're a racist. Anyone who has been here long enough knows it.
Hey LOL. Are you black or white? I see you know what's kip is all about. I want to know if I am not understanding your posts. That's why I am asking.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#104416 Oct 27, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Hitler's disciple! Your ignorant butt know what he is all about...lol.
After reading your posts. I'm waiting to see if I need to detract this comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 6 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 7 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 18 min Darnel 35