|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Bwana wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny because here you are telling me that what I see is not actually what I see, only because what you see is different.
Prior to your attempt to eliminate any credence in my opinion, I'd have been willing to cordially discuss and debate with you but you've eliminated any credibility you may have had simply by being a douchenozzle.
Let me tell you what I see on a daily basis:

I live in San Francisco. Most of the men here who are gay are white. Even the two households across the street are inhabited by gay male couples. Yes, there are still many straight people in San Francisco, but the single white women complain that all the available guys are gay. During my evening commute on the subway, all the guys seen holding hands in pubic are WHITE. It doesn't bother me, but that's just the reality.

What do YOU see Bwana in your perfect world of whiteness? Oh, please keep telling me that every man black you see is with an obese looking white woman, because in YOUR world it's the rule isn't it? I know not everyone white and male is gay. I just KNOW better. You don't. That's why I can run circles around you on this. You don't know any better.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever let what you read here influence who you want to marry. Live YOUR life. Do YOUR thing. People here are not always what/who they say, especially the racist people. I've learned that. You are smart in not buying into any myths about black men.
Well, the myth thing what was in response to what Blonde wrote . Coz she seems to know about those things. I find the objectification disgusting . And for me unworthy in a relationship. I wouldn't want someone to objectify me coz I'm Blonde. Only some ppl seem to believe that's interesting to do so.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the myth thing what was in response to what Blonde wrote . Coz she seems to know about those things. I find the objectification disgusting . And for me unworthy in a relationship. I wouldn't want someone to objectify me coz I'm Blonde. Only some ppl seem to believe that's interesting to do so.
Actually I find this a worthy post, there are other non whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc, and I find the black men viewed as objects, like some prized stud horse for sex.
I see some racism even here in their exclusive pursuit of only black men.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
"Myths and stereotypes are pretty much based in some level of factuality."
THANK YOU!!
Then you crybabies should understand why the police "profile" you,
...and quit whining about it.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Odinist wrote:
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't care who she screws before or after marriage. But her screeching out YES to this thread is what I'm here to counter.
The truth is NO most white women are not attracted to bm.
That slvt needs to speak for herself.
oh you don't, huh? LIKE I GIVE A FLYING FCK????? As if I need your approval???
MY answer to the question is YES.
YES.
YES.
YES.
YES."
What kind of a 50year old acts like that? lol
The rebellion stage should have passed over 30years back.
Yeah her character feels off somehow, like it is a creation, to promote even more hate among the races.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Odinist wrote:
YES.
YES.
YES.
YES.
YES."
What kind of a 50year old acts like that? lol
A trashy, low self-esteem 50yo irww,
.....that's what kind.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
"Myths and stereotypes are pretty much based in some level of factuality."
THANK YOU!!
This is why white guys go for asian girls. They are usually thin, submissive, and boyish looking. White guys almost overwhelmingly like thin, powerless, looking women, because they resemble young boys (you said yourself that there is some level of factuality in these stereotypes, so you may as well accept these). Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but if we look at the pattern of what white males are know for ie, the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts, college recruiting sex scandals, and so forth it becomes easy to put it all together.
You're making this too fun.
There're a lot of nasty stuff going on in white community too. So yes those stereotypes you mention are not without reason.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm, what is the result of her behavior?
I never even took into consideration this might be the character of a white racist, using this example of our worse nightmare of a mudshark.

But that is another angle I have to take into consideration.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>

Most of the men here who are gay are white.
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>Umm seems about right according to population percentage dummy
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2A96661BND6M...

smh

Oh, by the way, kippy:

"San Francisco is mobilizing to fight

>>>disproportionately high HIV rates among black men <<<

...who have sex with men. Many black MSM are not only isolated from the city's larger gay community, but also from each other. In part to fight HIV, a community space linked to prevention services should be established for this population, say advocates.

From 2004 to 2008, HIV prevalence rose from an estimated 18.2 percent to 25.5 percent among older black MSM, according to preliminary data. Although not engaging more in risky sex, black MSM are likelier than other MSM to have black partners, forming a closed sexual network that fuels the disparity in infections, according to research by the city health department's HIV epidemiology section.

http://www.thebody.com/content/art50574.html
hello its for you

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

No Comment wrote:
<quoted text> A trashy, low self-esteem 50yo irww,
.....that's what kind.
low self-esteem and not caring what someone else thinks are completely different
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Then that one story of hers felt so fabricated, she walks into a grocery store with her black boyfriend, and the white men don't see him at first because they are stunned with her beauty, then they notice the black boyfriend after their sHock over her beauty is over, and the HORROR they mouths drop open, and she smiles at them as to say,'na nan nanny goat you can never have me"

Some twisted revenge story created by, it sounds so much like kippy, his twisted GAY MIND.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

hello its for you wrote:
<quoted text>low self-esteem and not caring what someone else thinks are completely different
Yet,....not mutually exclusive.

Were you trying to make some kind of a,....POINT?
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
lol where does she say that?
On this same thread quite far back, this is a very long thread.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
lol where does she say that?
And take into consideration her lack of female empathy towards rape? That response was definitely from a male mind.
"the brutal anal description" from Ceek, and her posting that brutal description numerous times, relishing its brutality.

Emotion ALL WRONG for the female mind.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

And you will find another link between kippy, Blondgirl, and his French characters.

Their total insensitivity towards how Americans feel about their beloved pets.

The French bytch with her French dog dish.

Blondegirl suggesting we should feed the stray dogs to the poor.

And kippy posting white women do nasty things like kiss their pets, just disgusting to him.
They are filthy unsanitary beasts.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I read about a female whom blamed european oppression for she getting raped by a some kind of a caribbean black.
Even many of the greenies here feel understanding towards african and moslim culture of raping women.
I say that put their nuts on an anvil and crush them with a sledgehammer.
Yes, but that is ONE example, you need to put the small puzzle pieces all together.
That is just ONE puzzle piece.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Now seeing that Kippy is GAY, and gay men are very promiscuous, this Blondegirl character is his alter ego, the woman he always wanted to be.
And they do like older women, they all have mother issues, so of course she would be an older woman.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have a sense of humor.
Just for the sake of my curiosity, what do you do for work?
Hey Oreo, I deal drugs like all the black men who are not you. You get that House Nker?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

I just don't understand that ppl with very different values. Kinda "bow" down to that wh@rish babbling Blonde represents. Surely some deeply religious ppl would find it equally immoral what CEEK represents as they would do any other person. Yet they're very selective who they mention they believe to be immoral.
Deeply religious ppl would not tolerate CEEKS or Blondes behavior and there'd be others they do not tolerate for less.
The problem is what IF they are who they say they are.
Someone should really have to be calculating inventing Blonde and other caracters.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
Now seeing that Kippy is GAY, and gay men are very promiscuous, this Blondegirl character is his alter ego, the woman he always wanted to be.
And they do like older women, they all have mother issues, so of course she would be an older woman.
He's married. Kip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,621 - 87,640 of119,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

462 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 6 min foster 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PaddyODogfucker 1,071,341
Whitey disguises as a black man to rob a bank. 8 min Cyrus777 1
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 8 min Righteous 872
What do blacks think of the Illegal Immigrant c... 8 min Marcus Washington 5
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 9 min Black Knight 363
McDONALDS uses Human Meat? 9 min Perfesser Coonass 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min African AE 23,374
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 24 min selina london 76,683
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••