Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104342 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I do not drink, I would never fund someone else's habit (if she has one). I wouldn't spend a dime on that POT.
funny how just the other night she was being civil and respectful towards you. Now she wants to be a azz and prove to her old crew she can be mean and vicious. Do any of these racist have a back bone? Can they stand on their own to feet with out the backing of their buddies? Its all very amusing. Hope the rest of your day goes well, ms divine.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104343 Oct 27, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid.
me....stupid! Ha. Look whos talking. Youre the biggest coward of them all. Felicia and assling broke their feet off in yo azz and here you come trying to buddy up to them. Sht....i take that back. It takes guts for you to show your name after a butt whompin like the one they gave you. LMBAO!!!!!

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#104346 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>funny how just the other night she was being civil and respectful towards you. Now she wants to be a azz and prove to her old crew she can be mean and vicious. Do any of these racist have a back bone? Can they stand on their own to feet with out the backing of their buddies? Its all very amusing. Hope the rest of your day goes well, ms divine.
It matters not to me, CEEK. They can rant, rave, spew, sputter and rate posts all day until they drop for all I care. None of them affect a single thing in my life and that is all I care about. They are welcome to show their backsides here. I continue to laugh heartily at them all. Have a nice rest of your weekend also......:)

Location hidden

#104347 Oct 27, 2013
tinysmyth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Masud.
She's lonely.
Getting people banned is all that old woman lives for.
I bet she jacks while she hits the complaint button all night long.
NOT......:)

Location hidden

#104353 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome.:)
When she's bellowing, "Help me get them out of my hair"... a simple response, "H*ll NO! I'm NOT touching it."
Keep dreaming and posting silly YouBoob links and old, antiquated posts which no one but you and your goofy friends care about anyway. You are the poster child for OCD. Now, happy digging and rating, k?
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#104358 Oct 27, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only you who needs to be in a group. Really do you think I've changed my mind being associated with you and that Blonde hag. I couldn't care less about having friends here. Ppl are free to say and think what they like. Just because ppl are to cowardly to speak up against you. Do you inderstand this I DO NOT CARE ok. Take a hike.
You are delusional. What in the hell would give you the impression i would want ANYTHING to do with you outside of posting derogatory remarks to you! Oh, so speaking up to me on the internet makes you feel brave.....yeah, youre tough, ya dumbazz. Take a hike...im black, this is the AA FORUM. So why dont your stankin, white azz take a hike and you do care what is said about you. No one gets angry over something a stranger says if they didnt care....lying btch.
Doctor of Psychiatry

United States

#104365 Oct 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>uhuh........r u aware that the average AA IQ is 85?....
.....aint nobody dumber than yo race ceek.......word.......
you are a good candidate for a brain transplant I got a good animal brain in my lab although I don't know where its from but it is better than the one you got.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#104366 Oct 27, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Oreo, I deal drugs like all the black men who are not you. You get that House Nker?
This is so typical on Topix.

Some field negro rushes in to call me an Oreo, so all I do is ask what he does for work. He doesn't give any straight answer. He can't. It's not in them to think outside of anything sexual. It's why he doesn't answer in the context of anything involving an occupation.

All this idiot had to say was that he's either unemployed or on disability.

Location hidden

#104367 Oct 27, 2013
Doctor of Psychiatry wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a good candidate for a brain transplant I got a good animal brain in my lab although I don't know where its from but it is better than the one you got.
Abby Normal's????????..

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104368 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
Now seeing that Kippy is GAY, and gay men are very promiscuous, this Blondegirl character is his alter ego, the woman he always wanted to be.
And they do like older women, they all have mother issues, so of course she would be an older woman.
You would think I was gay wouldn't you? You and that cookie cutter Southern California lifestyle of yours in Disney Land. Nothing there or here is real to you. It's all Hollywood isn't it Felicia? You wouldn't know reality if it came up and bit you square on the nose.

Say hello to Goofy and Daffy for me. I'm sure you know them well.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104369 Oct 27, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you at some level before been attracted to BM ?
NEVER, but in all fairness, I'm never around them. Hopefully NOT.

Whenever I see one, the very first thought is, violent whitey hating rapist, so I don't see how I could be.

My perception of them is just too negative.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104371 Oct 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not to me, CEEK. They can rant, rave, spew, sputter and rate posts all day until they drop for all I care. None of them affect a single thing in my life and that is all I care about. They are welcome to show their backsides here. I continue to laugh heartily at them all. Have a nice rest of your weekend also......:)
That is not going to fly, I don't care how many *chuckles* you put in your posts, you just said not that many posts ago you were going to another website.

SORRY FAIL
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104372 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>me....stupid! Ha. Look whos talking. Youre the biggest coward of them all. Felicia and assling broke their feet off in yo azz and here you come trying to buddy up to them. Sht....i take that back. It takes guts for you to show your name after a butt whompin like the one they gave you. LMBAO!!!!!
It wasn't Aisling it was me, and I over reacted, because I have seen other posters turn against her before for no good reason , I just thought this was the same ole thing over again.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104373 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER, but in all fairness, I'm never around them. Hopefully NOT.
Whenever I see one, the very first thought is, violent whitey hating rapist, so I don't see how I could be.
My perception of them is just too negative.
Whenever I'm around people like you my first impression is that you suffer some from of severe family dysfunction. I've NEVER known any racist white people to not come from some form of molestation, deprivation, humiliation, or condemnation from within their own family for something. I would know, because we lived around your kind of white people when I was growing up in the midwest. One family had their children taken away by Child Protective Services, because the mother let her boyfriend tape up the baby's eyes, nose, and mouth in order to cease the crying and get it to sleep. According to newspaper accounts, he REALLY thought this would help. I've NEVER heard of anything so phuking ignorant in my life. Another family had the racist father beat their mother in broad daylight. It was disgusting.

No, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would think such a thing about black men. You're different like that. Underexposed, inexperienced, grossly obese, drunk, loud, and ignorant as all hell. Then you wonder why people call you white trash.

Location hidden

#104374 Oct 27, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That is not going to fly, I don't care how many *chuckles* you put in your posts, you just said not that many posts ago you were going to another website.
SORRY FAIL
Learn to comprehend what is posted, foolicia. Did I say I was LEAVING this site permanently? NOPE. I visit a lot of other sites. Take your fail and ram it up your snout, k? And, YES, you are sorry. Sorrier than you know.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104375 Oct 27, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>me....stupid! Ha. Look whos talking. Youre the biggest coward of them all. Felicia and assling broke their feet off in yo azz and here you come trying to buddy up to them. Sht....i take that back. It takes guts for you to show your name after a butt whompin like the one they gave you. LMBAO!!!!!
Hi CEEK.

First of all, let me explain the situation.

You need to understand the kind of trash that Susan Smith (Felicia) comes from. You need to fully wrap your head around what influences her kind of people. They are unlike anything you've ever seen. She was cool with Loulou until it became apparent that Loulou had dated a black man in the past. Loulou didn't apologize for her decision and Susan kind of got thrown for a loop. It's what her type does. You have to watch them. They back track a lot and cannot be trusted. Susan Smith is just another hate-filled, lying-assed white woman. There! I said it.

Be careful with that one. Susan will come screaming from the highest mountain how wrong some black man has done somebody on the 6 o'clock news. Meanwhile, her white husband is beating that ass every night over burnt food, warm beer, and the in laws. I've seen this with my own eyes. Her kind is never what they say. She already tried to pose as some high society housewife from Orange County, but she's more like some nicotine breathing, yeast infection, with dandruff and zits on her ass.

I know her kind well.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104380 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What I never heard is such rubbish that you just spewed. Like I've said on numerous occasions, you're one vile, foul piece of work. You sound like the one who is inexperienced and underexposed. Don't think that I forgot where you twisted a poster's words about family night, enjoying quality time with his family, into some perverse activity. Get your mind out of the damn gutter, sh*t bag.
YOu never heard it?
Really?

Where in the hell have you been all your life? Locked in the dark closet of some house trailer? I doubt seriously if you've never heard anyone talk this way to white trashy people (not as if they care, or even understand half the time when you bring it to their attention). I'm VERY experienced and more exposed than you really want to know. That's what scares you. It's why I can come here and give real world examples of people that are alive. What do you have aside from the race bias?

Where SPECIFICALLY did I twist someone's words about a family night out into something perverse? Who, and in what context was I "twisting" anything? It's one thing to SAY something, but you better SHOW it or simply STFU.

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#104381 Oct 27, 2013
topix never ceases to amaze me it has should be listed in the Guinness Book of World records for the longest running forum for useless information on hating.It should be retired like the game.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#104382 Oct 27, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you repeatedly spell the United States Marine Corps as the United States Marine "Corp". You having stated that you were a "regular Marine Corp".
I made that typo several months ago.
Why are you still on that?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104384 Oct 27, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I'm around people like you my first impression is that you suffer some from of severe family dysfunction. I've NEVER known any racist white people to not come from some form of molestation, deprivation, humiliation, or condemnation from within their own family for something. I would know, because we lived around your kind of white people when I was growing up in the midwest. One family had their children taken away by Child Protective Services, because the mother let her boyfriend tape up the baby's eyes, nose, and mouth in order to cease the crying and get it to sleep. According to newspaper accounts, he REALLY thought this would help. I've NEVER heard of anything so phuking ignorant in my life. Another family had the racist father beat their mother in broad daylight. It was disgusting.
No, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you would think such a thing about black men. You're different like that. Underexposed, inexperienced, grossly obese, drunk, loud, and ignorant as all hell. Then you wonder why people call you white trash.
A drama queen example from a flamboyant gay man, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,656,274
Some Vikings Were Indeed Black 17 min The Patriot 1
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 34 min Master Ttt 20
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 40 min Master Ttt 6
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 43 min Hmm 24
The real Santa Claus was a black man 48 min Tiny Tim Unplugged 9
The Kardashians and the demise of the White male 51 min Spinning 360 waves 5
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr asset 165
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 1 hr Madison Grant 17
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Henry 1,610