“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#104054 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets get another thing straight. Who the hell said all bm want me or all ww? I sure as fck don't think that and NEVER said that nor have I EVER implied that.
and I don't want ALL of you; I want ONE.
Got it?
ok. NOW that we BOTH understand; guess we can move on.
Have a good one.
Okay then speak of that one and never forget that he's just that...one bm...not all bm...he doesn't speak for us all...and can't!

I for one don't date white trash...and never have!

Sweetie...do yourself a favor and not even post to me...trust me...you'll feel better for it!
LOL

Scio, OH

#104055 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and when he lost his temper notice "subhuman trash" comes out like every time he gets angry?
Exactly.
Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#104056 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets get another thing straight. Who the hell said all bm want me or all ww? I sure as fck don't think that and NEVER said that nor have I EVER implied that.
and I don't want ALL of you; I want ONE.
Got it?
ok. NOW that we BOTH understand; guess we can move on.
Have a good one.
Get this straight you harlot, my black girlfriend used to post here , and you talked down to her , she said you behaved like you were better than her, with your fake straw dried out hair, looks like a holloween wig.

Don't you be talking your smack to my ex girlfriend, she will pull that straw wig off, and smack you upside the head, maybe make your jive dumb azz self smarter, damn blood aint flowing to your ugly head properly.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#104057 Oct 25, 2013
the loser in me wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you, by time we had a VOICE with all this damn feminism corrupting their minds.
We are the MEN here, they need to respect our leadership, there can only be ONE captian of this ship.
First...we have to love and respect ourselves!

Then we have to naturally love and respect our own women...not Mister Charlies daughter,cousin,sister and whatever else she maybe!

Then we have to respect and value each other...and stop chasing after these people like they're God's gift to anyone or anything!

Black people have lost their damn minds...I swear!

If I were a total loser...I mean a complete failure...and on drugs...I still couldn't manage to disrespect myself and my own kind this way...its' pathetic!

White folks can't stand each other and stay together and here we are with our arms wide open...just waiting for them to bring their shyt and personal issues to us!

Like we don't have enough of our own work to do on us!
LOL

Scio, OH

#104058 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good lord, compulsive LIARS will make up some unrealistic crap.
Nobody invites somebody from another state to go church with them, let's be REASONABLE.
That's exactly it. It was stated in the same way as if you were talking to a friend and saying, why don't you stop by, we'll go shopping or stop by and we'll do lunch. The problem was the slipping up in not taking the locations into consideration.
Level 1

Location hidden

#104059 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my business...I'm on a black forum...typing to and about black folks...what's your reason for being here Becky?
To talk shyt to bw...huh?
Now you bow down!
Finally a model proud Black man that has some balls and not p***y whipped by these white she devils.

What good is she? why would I prefer some old useless unable to produce healthy black children, for a nice young child bearing black babe?
Level 1

Location hidden

#104060 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First...we have to love and respect ourselves!
Then we have to naturally love and respect our own women...not Mister Charlies daughter,cousin,sister and whatever else she maybe!
Then we have to respect and value each other...and stop chasing after these people like they're God's gift to anyone or anything!
Black people have lost their damn minds...I swear!
If I were a total loser...I mean a complete failure...and on drugs...I still couldn't manage to disrespect myself and my own kind this way...its' pathetic!
White folks can't stand each other and stay together and here we are with our arms wide open...just waiting for them to bring their shyt and personal issues to us!
Like we don't have enough of our own work to do on us!
And I do , I have an example. A couple months ago this trollop white woman knew my girlfriend left for Jamaica on vacation, she was as bad if not worse than blondegirl, she kept throwing herself at me, saying "come to my apartment your girlfriend won't know" she would not take NO for an answer , I had to get RUDE, and she got spiteful and slashed my tires, I know it was her.
Level 1

Location hidden

#104061 Oct 25, 2013
I have to get to bed now, a long hard day of work tomorrow, unlike these sorry excuses for black men, chasing white harlots , just shameful.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104062 Oct 26, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Arizona, I currently have residence here and for the very first time, I actually saw a Scorpion last year.
It's easier to see them with a black florescent light, but anyhow...I've been told that there's an abundance of Scorpions in certain areas if there are a large amount of Palm trees. Btw...Palm trees are all over the place here. So, far, I've been fortunate to not have any problems with Scorpions in my home. I've heard that their bite is extremely painful.
Bonjour dcm,

Yes, it is easier to see them with the light, I am happy to know you have not had any issues with the scorpions.

Sora and I when we were in Libya with a Taureg family feasted on the Black scorpions native to the region, there was a man in our party who died from a sting. We have been stung by them before I and Sora can attest to it and the Black scorpions are venemous too.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104063 Oct 26, 2013
*Tuareg*
LOL

Scio, OH

#104064 Oct 26, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> another bone you won't let loose.~smh~
fck the way its spelled- how is it pronounced Azzwipe?
and btw; you can thank Bush for any and all deployments- because bush is the savage responsible for it all.
He's the reason.
He's the demon.
BTW, you illiterate SOS...

This week marked the 30th anniversary of the attack.

"All was quiet on that fateful morning of October 23, 1983 in Beirut Lebanon. That silence shattered at 6:22 AM, when a lone terrorist driving a Mercedes Benz water truck loaded with the military explosive PETN (the equivalent of 12,000 pounds of TNT), accelerated through the public parking lot south of the building and crashed through a barbed wire and concertina fence. The truck passed through two guard posts without being engaged by fire, went around one sewer pipe obstacle, smashed through the Sergeant of the Guard’s booth, breached the building, and detonated.

It is believed to be the largest man-made, non-nuclear explosion in history. As the smoke and debris cleared, all that remained of the four story Marine Battalion Landing Team TISI -1.64% Headquarters was a thirty nine foot crater and the lifeless bodies of 241 brave American servicemen."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/agoodman/2013/10/...

Lousy drunk.
LOL

Scio, OH

#104066 Oct 26, 2013
"Please don’t spell “corps” as “corp” or “core.” It just brands you as ignorant)."- David Epps, USMC
LOL

Scio, OH

#104067 Oct 26, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104068 Oct 26, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> But Masud who is racist in every other way speaks volumes when he says it's not about skin color. To me this says that he must be dark hued himself. For as we all know, to the average white and non black racist, skin color means very much.
..........olive skin tone........

.......but colour is unimportant - wot matters is wots inside - the dna genetics......

I come at the problem from an intellectual and scientific perspective - basing my opinion only on the evidence........
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#104069 Oct 26, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
MACEO

Yes, I point to Black men like you all the time! You ended up not having a damn thing to show for your time or your life.

Retirement is around the corner! lmao

No Morals, Poor character and no integrity yet you claim to be a Christian! lmao

Proverbs 24:8

Verse 8
"He that deviseth to do evil, Men shall call him a mischief-maker and an instigator. The thought of foolishness is sin; And the scoffer is an abomination to men."

Proverbs 24:8 here speaks of a man, so depraved and sinful that, "He needs no temptation of the devil, but contrives and plots sin in his own mind."[5] Significantly, a man's evil thoughts are here classified as sins. The universal detestation that scoffers deserve is stressed in the last line.

A mischief-maker or a scoffer is the worse type of men, GOD says to leave his presence and don't keep company with a scoffer less he impact and ruin your life.
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#104070 Oct 26, 2013
Henry Fiord wrote:
Dark skin is beautiful on a female
Dark skin is also beautiful on a male , my husband happend to be dark skin .
:-)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#104071 Oct 26, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Woooow you are a COP HATER ALSO?
Your you-tube channel has all kinds of Cop hater comments.
Quote:"How ignorant a comment is yours? Learn to speak and spell, you unintelligent creep. If police are conducting themselves within their legal authority, they shouldn't care if someone is filming them. This man was clearly NOT interfering with their investigation and therefore they overreacted. I KNOW how these HPD officers act as I have had contact with them before. I hope the whole HPD is investigated by the appropriate federal. agencies and the rogues are removed and soon.
Where in that comment did I say anything about HATING the police? My brother in law is a retired LAPD Lieutenant and I love him dearly. Learn to understand what is written, k? And, I do NOT have a Youtube channel but I do occasionally comment on that site also. Learn the difference. You must be on a Google frenzy and for what? What part of I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOU GOOFY WOMEN'S OPINIONS are you missing? YOU need to worry about the police in your own area. Still sayin'.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#104072 Oct 26, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten me as to where the topic addresses Lakata NA women in any capacity.
Google it, k? You and foolicia are the experts on exposé(or you'd like us to believe you are). The only thing you are doing is making yourselves look incredibly anal and foolish. By the way, MAKA, the tribe is LakOta. Since this is a public forum and we already KNOW you are not one of the white women who are attracted to black men, why are you STILL here DIGRESSING with every post? BOB, k? And take your silly ENLIGHTEN ME condescending tone and ram it up your snout........:)
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#104074 Oct 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in that comment did I say anything about HATING the police? My brother in law is a retired LAPD Lieutenant and I love him dearly. Learn to understand what is written, k? And, I do NOT have a Youtube channel but I do occasionally comment on that site also. Learn the difference. You must be on a Google frenzy and for what? What part of I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOU GOOFY WOMEN'S OPINIONS are you missing? YOU need to worry about the police in your own area. Still sayin'.....
Good morning miss Divine , hope everything is great over there ,and you and yours are fine !!!! I were just reading some comments posted last night , some were very disturbing and full of hate ,it,s a crying shame that People can hate so much on each other .
I have noticed this Forum affect's me in a negative way , i say things wich i should never say . So i will stay away from those racist,s , it,s not my kinda thing anyway .
In real life im a nice Person , and im easy to deal with .I always say ..., live and let live ....,and i live by that !

Take care , have a nice Weekend , my hubby and i are invited to a BB-day Party
, it's going to be lots of fun ....( smiles )

Auf Wiederseh'n......,see you later :)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#104078 Oct 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
..........I'm not a big fan of da Popo myseff........

........but obviously we need them to deal with all the niccuz running wild on our streets.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are whites taller than us. 3 min Diamondiqa 134
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,583
White Male appreication 5 min LION 2
while white guys are angry black men are impreg... 5 min Suebi212 26
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 6 min MeSoWT 16
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 6 min Joi83 83
Part One: Blacks Unchain Yourselves From Planta... 7 min Swedenforever 34
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 98,995
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr MrsH 281
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 29,101