“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#103994 Oct 25, 2013
I meant to say kindness, kindness that they do not deserve let Jesus deal with their kindness they are getting any from me.

Level 4

Location hidden

#103995 Oct 25, 2013
*Not*

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103996 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>How does she fall in all these TRAPS you set for her, is she dumb? Or is she just SENILE and can't remember the posts?
It just bolsters the comments I have made regarding AR ailsing. Who spends the kind of time digging up old posts which don't actually reinforce her allegations? Only someone as desperate and dysfunctional as aisling, that's who. Her example showed NOTHING. Only the two of you would find something to celebrate about and then try to say that this is just Topix and it isn't important. To the two of you it is of ultimate importance while the rest of us laugh at your feeble and foolish attempts to 'out' someone. Keep spinning your wheels and we will all keep laughing at you. Still sayin'.....

Level 4

Location hidden

#103997 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down sweetie; don't let them upset you- forgive them; for they know not what they do.
You have to be nice Seraphine. I know its hard, and you've done so good for so long...but please don't give up on us. Not yet.
Just talk to those of us who love you
and ignore the rest of them.:)
btw- i'm having a problem with my pm's. I see that they are there, but its not letting me read them nor reply. I'm not ignoring you- i'll keep trying :) Hi to Sora for me
Bonsoir Blonde,

Sora told me the same thing, he said to me what would your Grandpere think if he saw you behaving like them? I am ashamed please forgive me.

As you can see I do not give them the pleasure of a response, it is not worth my time.

Level 4

Location hidden

#104000 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my experience with race relations, if one wants to really attempt to break the racial barriers and come to a better understanding into racial relations, then it begins with open dialogue. Unfortunately, Toxic isn't conducive to those types of racially involved or (grownup) conversations. There are far too many disruptive and ignorant trolls on this site to conduct that kind of discourse.
Bonsoir dcm,

please excuse my shameful behavior it is unbecoming for one such as myself; I was raised to conduct myself in a better manner.

I needed to vent, I am only human. I agree with you completely as a Creole I can tell you that it is not always easy. There are many stereotypes out there and we must do all we can to dismantle them.

Despite all of the negativity I have found wonderful friends, companions and advisors, Blond it seems next to Sora is one of the biggest perhaps because she knows me very well.

People who know me understand that my outburst is shocking but I will state again I am human and subject to feeling just like every other person.

*Forgive me Grandpere, I have stained your memory with my sharpness of tongue may God forgive me for this sin*
LOL

Scio, OH

#104001 Oct 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It just bolsters the comments I have made regarding AR ailsing. Who spends the kind of time digging up old posts which don't actually reinforce her allegations? Only someone as desperate and dysfunctional as aisling, that's who. Her example showed NOTHING. Only the two of you would find something to celebrate about and then try to say that this is just Topix and it isn't important. To the two of you it is of ultimate importance while the rest of us laugh at your feeble and foolish attempts to 'out' someone. Keep spinning your wheels and we will all keep laughing at you. Still sayin'.....
You still haven't rec'd the memo that some of us come here for the laughs. Maybe you take this seriously in consideration that you monitor this site, see to it that people are banned, but some of us don't.

LMAO at the hall monitor.

Want a medal?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#104002 Oct 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that you said what the bet was. What I stated was that you said that you bet on it. In witnessing your comments from that point on, it became clear that you were way out your league.
What was clear to me is that you were talking out of your a**. Consistently throwing in emotionalism as a red herring. You were betting on a losing pony. Finally, I had had it with your condescending tone. That's what you don't quite grasp. You extend an olive branch and then, start in w/your condescending manner. Take that head noise somewhere else.
More absolute blithering. If you weren't trying to make a specific point, why did you go to the trouble of pulling up that post? The rest of your psycho babble means absolutely nothing but further reinforces my comments that it is YOU who is turning this into a p*ssing contest. YOU cannot stand to let anything go and you wish to target me but what you don't seem to GET is that I couldn't care less how many posts you dig up as YOUR opinions mean NOTHING to me, period. You have shown me what type of individual you are and other than reaching out and tweaking your jagged nerves every now and again, YOU could disappear and I wouldn't give you a second thought. I am not going anywhere until I am good and ready and there is nothing you can do but whine, cry, pull up old posts and continue to make a fool of yourself.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#104004 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my experience with race relations, if one wants to really attempt to break the racial barriers and come to a better understanding into racial relations, then it begins with open dialogue. Unfortunately, Toxic isn't conducive to those types of racially involved or (grownup) conversations. There are far too many disruptive and ignorant trolls on this site to conduct that kind of discourse.
Bonsoir mon ami/amie. May I ask are you male or female? In this way I shall know how to address you properly.

I do not believe we have met as of yet, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sora and I am honored to male your acquaintance.

You may have seen my name and Seraphine's here from time to time we are here to open doors if that makes sense. I agree with you that there are many unpleasant people but for those of us here who are open minded let us discuss reason amongst ourselves and ignore them for they are unenlightened and in ignorance of the reality that we are all made equal.
Malic

Pasadena, TX

#104005 Oct 25, 2013
@ Blondegirl,

......not canine. It's conniving. Anyway, about that gun.....?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#104006 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Its a curse; I'm simply irresistible ;)
they just can't NOT obsess over me.
I must be special, eh? ;)
Bonsoir Blonde, you are special to us and thank you for assisting Seraphine in restoring her faculties, we enlightened people must support one another so we do not become like THEM.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#104008 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> enlighten me as to why YOU are here- you yap nonstop about everything except the subject at hand. You hate all of us, you certainly don't come for friendly banter; you cause nothing but trouble, you bore us all to death with your ridiculous name-calling and your archives of shyt from years past; and we obviously don't like you- so why are you still here??
There's no reason.
Unless....maybe you are attracted to BM?
Is it an "in the closet" kind of attraction or a full out "hell yes I'm attracted to BM" sort of thing? Or are you looking for a victim to bring home to that cuckold of a cop hubby of yours who "supposedly" married your silly, whiny, CRAZY canine luvin' azz?
~Do tell~
Although, I appeared to be joking last night, I was absolutely serious. All of these "so-called" racist white women and men are here DAILY because they're curious about black men and women! Regardless, of their lame excuses, they're here because they're looking for a hookup!

They hate on you, because you have (a black man) and that's what they WANT! lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#104009 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well.
welcome to my world.
I hear you- loud and clear.
i tried for a long time Seraphine; I really did.
But its a losing battle; how long can one keep getting kicked in the teeth simply for trying???
I no longer care.
I no longer try.
I can't.
Not IN HERE.
Elsewhere- yes.
In here? Nope.
its a lost cause.
so fck 'em.
Bonsoir Blonde,

I see your point but as you said to me, you opened my eyes and restored to me my nature I say to you now we must forgive them for they know not what they do.

Forgiveness does not mean allowing people to walk all over you and responding in a like manner.

As oyu have seen from the actions of Sora and I since the beginning we do not allow them to have power over us.

Every time you respond to them with hatred you give them power over you, every time you think ill of them you give them power over you.

You retaught me this lesson that has been instilled into me growing up and it is a teaching that I should never forget.
LOL

Scio, OH

#104011 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh - so now you're the authority on the Marine Corp??
jesus; i feel like i'm in the twilight zone.
Whatcha gonna tell us next? I can't wait to hear.
Nightmare on Topix Street
Why don't you run "Corp" around a real Marine. Who knew that the Marines are a corporation. I was engaged to a Marine and trust me, I would enjoy being a fly on the wall should someone who claims to be a Marine tell him, or his friends who served with the Marines as well, that he spells the Marine Corps as Marine "Corp" or that he was a "regular Marine Corp". For the record he served with the Marine Corps when the incident in Beirut happened. So let's just say that he wouldn't suffer some fool who says that he served with the Marine Corps and yet, can't even spell it correctly.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#104013 Oct 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir dcm,
please excuse my shameful behavior it is unbecoming for one such as myself; I was raised to conduct myself in a better manner.
I needed to vent, I am only human. I agree with you completely as a Creole I can tell you that it is not always easy. There are many stereotypes out there and we must do all we can to dismantle them.
Despite all of the negativity I have found wonderful friends, companions and advisors, Blond it seems next to Sora is one of the biggest perhaps because she knows me very well.
People who know me understand that my outburst is shocking but I will state again I am human and subject to feeling just like every other person.
*Forgive me Grandpere, I have stained your memory with my sharpness of tongue may God forgive me for this sin*
Bonjour,

That's just it...we are ALL mere mortals. We are all human beings, but we are our own worst enemy. It would appear that for whatever reasons, many of us seem to find undue fault with one another (myself included), but no one is going anywhere, so we all need to suck it up and deal with it.

There's absolutely no need for apologies. You've yet to offend me. May you and your spouse have a pleasant evening. Goodnight!

Level 4

Location hidden

#104014 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh sweetie. sigh..forgive you? lol...If you were here I'd fcking kiss you! You're human; its ok to get angry.
it'll be ok hon.:)~smile~
let the haters hate; you, me, and the rest of the good people here; we got better shyt to do.
loving feels so much better than hating.
I got a whole lot of both to go around
but as you know...i'm working on that
see ya :)
Bonsoir Blonde,

Yes, everything will be fine. Yes Sora and I still have our mission and although the road is hard we must continue.

See you too, my friend and...thank you for everything I am so happy that you are a part of our lives.
LOL

Scio, OH

#104015 Oct 25, 2013
*Might I add, when those filthy savages bombed this country's finest, my ex-fiance was on alert and faced being deployed at any moment. So no, it's not Marine "Corp" it's Marine Corps to some of us.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Location hidden

#104016 Oct 25, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami/amie. May I ask are you male or female? In this way I shall know how to address you properly.
I do not believe we have met as of yet, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sora and I am honored to male your acquaintance.
You may have seen my name and Seraphine's here from time to time we are here to open doors if that makes sense. I agree with you that there are many unpleasant people but for those of us here who are open minded let us discuss reason amongst ourselves and ignore them for they are unenlightened and in ignorance of the reality that we are all made equal.
Hi,

I just came across your post. I'm a female and it's nice to know you....in cyber-world, that is.

Sure...what would you like to discuss?

Level 4

Location hidden

#104017 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh - so now you're the authority on the Marine Corp??
jesus; i feel like i'm in the twilight zone.
Whatcha gonna tell us next? I can't wait to hear.
Nightmare on Topix Street
Bonsoir Blonde,

In regards to the Twilight Zone, we like the black and white series and the newer modern updated one as well we like Tales from the Darkside also.

The episode with the diet was creepy *Shudders with revulsion**That poor girl no human being should ever have to lose weight in that manner*
felicia

Temecula, CA

#104018 Oct 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde,
I see your point but as you said to me, you opened my eyes and restored to me my nature I say to you now we must forgive them for they know not what they do.
Forgiveness does not mean allowing people to walk all over you and responding in a like manner.
As oyu have seen from the actions of Sora and I since the beginning we do not allow them to have power over us.
Every time you respond to them with hatred you give them power over you, every time you think ill of them you give them power over you.
You retaught me this lesson that has been instilled into me growing up and it is a teaching that I should never forget.
This is fuaulking Kippy, no wonder you have your location hidden
LOL

Scio, OH

#104019 Oct 25, 2013
http://youtu.be/czIAr7JQfDI

The moral of the story is: bad things happen when savages ambush and murder four contractors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 4 min Mick 104
Here I am still standing 6 min yagurl C 8
Do white girls know how to stay out of the hood? 7 min no fatties 4 me 9
It's Scary Being White In Missouri 8 min yagurl C 11
Why do I feel inferior as a black? (Nov '07) 13 min Bychance37 56
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 13 min darline 1,282
Do white supremacists even work? 19 min no fatties 4 me 14
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 20 min AFC South 22
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 32 min -patricia- 87
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 7,251
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Mick 67
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 2 hr Bychance37 163

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE