Are white women attracted to black men?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#104042 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf- where the hell did that come from?? You aren't in here on a regular basis and you sure as fck don't know me!
If you did, you'd not say that crap about me- because you'd know it was nothing but a shyt load of crap. You'd know better.
so back the fck off, Moore
First of all...that comment was not to you...now it was about you...but it was not to you...let's keep things straight here...shall we?

Next of all....you can drop the Bad white bitch act...It doesn't shake me...not for a second...I'm not the one sweetie...so you might want to back the f*ck up!

And yes...I'm here enough to know what you're about...I've seen some of your comments...so save the song and dance!

I have major issues with white girls like you....who act like because some silly ass negro has his head all up your nasty,stretched out ass...that we all want you or your kind!

We don't...let's get that straight before we move on!
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#104043 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken, but if the comment isn't applicable, then why bother replying? I can't speak for anyone else here, and I wont bother trying. This is all me.
Why would you enter a thread about bm/ww mixing it up IF...as you've claimed numerous times all over Toxic that your wife is black and you love your wife and black women? Which....as a black woman, I for one...applaud.....but.... This very topic SHOULDN'T concern you in the least. You're supposedly happily married right? Then worry about your wife and family and continue taking care of the home-front. Peace!
Well the heading had been revised into "would black men date a white woman".
Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#104044 Oct 25, 2013
I would like add my two cents on this subject, hell no I wouldn't date a skank like blondegirl, she is a corrupting influence on all us GOOD black men.

Now that DCM OH hell yeah, I like my women as a black man dark chocolate,

Vanilla , reminds me of that wigger Vanilla Ice, stealing our damn culture, why I would totally kill him.

I'm available by the way, but I don't have a car so I hope you don't live far..
I live with mom and dad, and that makes me sad.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104045 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken, but if the comment isn't applicable, then why bother replying? I can't speak for anyone else here, and I wont bother trying. This is all me.
Why would you enter a thread about bm/ww mixing it up IF...as you've claimed numerous times all over Toxic that your wife is black and you love your wife and black women? Which....as a black woman, I for one...applaud.....but.... This very topic SHOULDN'T concern you in the least. You're supposedly happily married right? Then worry about your wife and family and continue taking care of the home-front. Peace!
Of course it concerns me...it actually concerns me more than it does you...are you a bm...yes,no,maybe...in between maybe...not yet...almost...huh?

Don't be silly and simplistic!

Is this no longer a public forum?

Am I not sill very much a bm...or did I cease to be one once I placed a ring on my brides finger?

Do I no longer live in the very same real world as the rest of you do?

Did I just imagine having grown up around whites...yes including white females my entire life?

I'm sorry but maybe you know better about me...then me...huh?

So tell me....how am I not qualified to speak on my own personal experiences with ww showing interest in me...isn't that the subject of the thread in question?

And what's your whole deal...why do you need to silence me...what's in it for you?

I love how some of you bw try to silence bm...especially the ones that you should perhaps be listening to in the first place!

But then you all sit up and listen to any fool,idiot and clown with anything to say...huh?
Level 1

Location hidden

#104046 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...that comment was not to you...now it was about you...but it was not to you...let's keep things straight here...shall we?
Next of all....you can drop the Bad white bitch act...It doesn't shake me...not for a second...I'm not the one sweetie...so you might want to back the f*ck up!
And yes...I'm here enough to know what you're about...I've seen some of your comments...so save the song and dance!
I have major issues with white girls like you....who act like because some silly ass negro has his head all up your nasty,stretched out ass...that we all want you or your kind!
We don't...let's get that straight before we move on!
You are very wise, she is all washed up pale like a damn ghost, I call it white privelige, she is using white privelige to prey on good black men, she is sooooooo RACIST.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104047 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well the heading had been revised into "would black men date a white woman".
Exactly...the title is what?

"Are white women attracted to black men"

Okay...I'm a black man...who's had all kinds of women show interest in me...yes even quite a few white women...hell I live in a so called "Predominantly white and Affluent" community...it happens all of the time...isn't that a reality that is clearly relevant to the topic of the thread?

No offense...but sometimes...just like bm...bw need to know when to shut up...and let bm speak!

For ourselves!
Level 1

Location hidden

#104049 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Move over Rover and let Jimmy take over,{wink wink} growl

[ rubs big black trobbing penis}
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#104050 Oct 25, 2013

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104051 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> and you can't tell i was being sarcastic- because you don't fcking know me!
My reality is none of your fcking business. You don't know me, but you wanna stick your nose in and assume some fraudulent shyt about me; go right on ahead- it only makes you out to be an azz.
Maybe you oughtta mind your business.
This is my business...I'm on a black forum...typing to and about black folks...what's your reason for being here Becky?

To talk shyt to bw...huh?

Now you bow down!
Level 1

Location hidden

#104052 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...the title is what?
"Are white women attracted to black men"
Okay...I'm a black man...who's had all kinds of women show interest in me...yes even quite a few white women...hell I live in a so called "Predominantly white and Affluent" community...it happens all of the time...isn't that a reality that is clearly relevant to the topic of the thread?
No offense...but sometimes...just like bm...bw need to know when to shut up...and let bm speak!
For ourselves!
I hear you, by time we had a VOICE with all this damn feminism corrupting their minds.

We are the MEN here, they need to respect our leadership, there can only be ONE captian of this ship.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104053 Oct 25, 2013
the loser in me wrote:
<quoted text>You are very wise, she is all washed up pale like a damn ghost, I call it white privelige, she is using white privelige to prey on good black men, she is sooooooo RACIST.
Like many irww...she's here to get ignorant ass irbm to lick her ass clean and blindly praise her!

Just like these simpleminded,self hating ass negros do with any white or nonbw that comes along...they act as if these broads shit ten pound Diamonds around the clock!

And at the same time she's disrespecting and degrading bw...she can get the f*ck out of her with that shyt!

And then she's all like..."You don't know me...nor about my life"...who the hell cares...I don't know her and don't want to!

Not if she can't show come correct and show good bw some respect...who the f*ck is she?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104054 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets get another thing straight. Who the hell said all bm want me or all ww? I sure as fck don't think that and NEVER said that nor have I EVER implied that.
and I don't want ALL of you; I want ONE.
Got it?
ok. NOW that we BOTH understand; guess we can move on.
Have a good one.
Okay then speak of that one and never forget that he's just that...one bm...not all bm...he doesn't speak for us all...and can't!

I for one don't date white trash...and never have!

Sweetie...do yourself a favor and not even post to me...trust me...you'll feel better for it!
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#104055 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and when he lost his temper notice "subhuman trash" comes out like every time he gets angry?
Exactly.
Level 1

Location hidden

#104056 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lets get another thing straight. Who the hell said all bm want me or all ww? I sure as fck don't think that and NEVER said that nor have I EVER implied that.
and I don't want ALL of you; I want ONE.
Got it?
ok. NOW that we BOTH understand; guess we can move on.
Have a good one.
Get this straight you harlot, my black girlfriend used to post here , and you talked down to her , she said you behaved like you were better than her, with your fake straw dried out hair, looks like a holloween wig.

Don't you be talking your smack to my ex girlfriend, she will pull that straw wig off, and smack you upside the head, maybe make your jive dumb azz self smarter, damn blood aint flowing to your ugly head properly.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#104057 Oct 25, 2013
the loser in me wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you, by time we had a VOICE with all this damn feminism corrupting their minds.
We are the MEN here, they need to respect our leadership, there can only be ONE captian of this ship.
First...we have to love and respect ourselves!

Then we have to naturally love and respect our own women...not Mister Charlies daughter,cousin,sister and whatever else she maybe!

Then we have to respect and value each other...and stop chasing after these people like they're God's gift to anyone or anything!

Black people have lost their damn minds...I swear!

If I were a total loser...I mean a complete failure...and on drugs...I still couldn't manage to disrespect myself and my own kind this way...its' pathetic!

White folks can't stand each other and stay together and here we are with our arms wide open...just waiting for them to bring their shyt and personal issues to us!

Like we don't have enough of our own work to do on us!
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#104058 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good lord, compulsive LIARS will make up some unrealistic crap.
Nobody invites somebody from another state to go church with them, let's be REASONABLE.
That's exactly it. It was stated in the same way as if you were talking to a friend and saying, why don't you stop by, we'll go shopping or stop by and we'll do lunch. The problem was the slipping up in not taking the locations into consideration.
Level 1

Location hidden

#104059 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my business...I'm on a black forum...typing to and about black folks...what's your reason for being here Becky?
To talk shyt to bw...huh?
Now you bow down!
Finally a model proud Black man that has some balls and not p***y whipped by these white she devils.

What good is she? why would I prefer some old useless unable to produce healthy black children, for a nice young child bearing black babe?
Level 1

Location hidden

#104060 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First...we have to love and respect ourselves!
Then we have to naturally love and respect our own women...not Mister Charlies daughter,cousin,sister and whatever else she maybe!
Then we have to respect and value each other...and stop chasing after these people like they're God's gift to anyone or anything!
Black people have lost their damn minds...I swear!
If I were a total loser...I mean a complete failure...and on drugs...I still couldn't manage to disrespect myself and my own kind this way...its' pathetic!
White folks can't stand each other and stay together and here we are with our arms wide open...just waiting for them to bring their shyt and personal issues to us!
Like we don't have enough of our own work to do on us!
And I do , I have an example. A couple months ago this trollop white woman knew my girlfriend left for Jamaica on vacation, she was as bad if not worse than blondegirl, she kept throwing herself at me, saying "come to my apartment your girlfriend won't know" she would not take NO for an answer , I had to get RUDE, and she got spiteful and slashed my tires, I know it was her.
Level 1

Location hidden

#104061 Oct 25, 2013
I have to get to bed now, a long hard day of work tomorrow, unlike these sorry excuses for black men, chasing white harlots , just shameful.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104062 Oct 26, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Arizona, I currently have residence here and for the very first time, I actually saw a Scorpion last year.
It's easier to see them with a black florescent light, but anyhow...I've been told that there's an abundance of Scorpions in certain areas if there are a large amount of Palm trees. Btw...Palm trees are all over the place here. So, far, I've been fortunate to not have any problems with Scorpions in my home. I've heard that their bite is extremely painful.
Bonjour dcm,

Yes, it is easier to see them with the light, I am happy to know you have not had any issues with the scorpions.

Sora and I when we were in Libya with a Taureg family feasted on the Black scorpions native to the region, there was a man in our party who died from a sting. We have been stung by them before I and Sora can attest to it and the Black scorpions are venemous too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RiccardoFire 1,509,964
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 7 min We wuz kangs 4
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 16 min slick willie expl... 72
White men are the solution for the single black... 17 min The Power Of Mast... 181
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 23 min Paul 76
ugly monkey has a job 24 min uglys mom 1
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 37 min Kip 9
Blacks and Tipping 58 min Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 2 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 14 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web