#103975 Oct 25, 2013
Bring back that loving feeling, oh that loving feeling
Bring back that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone

- The Righteous Brothers
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103976 Oct 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Actually, the same advice I gave felicia applies to aisling also. IF she really even has a husband, she sure neglects him. Come to think of it they both spend toooooooo much time on here to believe either is married or if so, not happily married. Still sayin'.
Deflect much?

Just sayin'
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103977 Oct 25, 2013
I guess the cops as professional profilers missed the CLASSY educated persona MSDIVINE has.

Maybe she should have impressed them with her good grammar? I think a few FRENCH words would have helped to show them she was cultured.

HA HA HA

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#103978 Oct 25, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Seraphine!
Can't you feel the love in here tonight?
Bonsoir Kip,

*Smiles coldly* surely you are joking right? All I see here are pathetic trolls and racist subhuman trash.

They are so far beneath me they are not even worth talking to, I do not talk to inferior life life forms. I am done being nice.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103979 Oct 25, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you have such little appreciation for my tactics, I suggest you back up off my jock. In the meantime I have you licking it up like pig slop, because you keep responding. If you wanted to you could ignore me, but you CAN'T.
Want some more free speech loser?
Now, that's not very Christian-like. I was ignoring you until you played the idiot card. Like I've said on numerous occasions, you're on foul piece of work. Not to mention a pi** poor speller in that it's United States Marine Corps and not as you repeatedly post it as, "Corp".
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103981 Oct 25, 2013
*one foul piece of work, even.

Level 4

Location hidden

#103983 Oct 25, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait!
The moderators can't do anything.
If they stopped the cyber-bullying that would be offending our Free Speech Rights. According to some people, we should have the right to say whatever we please to anyone without fear of any repercussions. That's the world some people live in. According to them, they should be able to walk into a sex club and scream, "herpes" without being scrutinized or rejected by other members.
Funny isn't it?
Bonsoir kip,

As you can see I am not amused not at all, if you want to know what I REALLY THINK see my last comment. I do not see the point of being nice tonight. They obviously do not know any better. It is to be expected of their kind. They are trash after all.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#103984 Oct 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Kip,
*Smiles coldly* surely you are joking right? All I see here are pathetic trolls and racist subhuman trash.
They are so far beneath me they are not even worth talking to, I do not talk to inferior life life forms. I am done being nice.
I respect that. Good for you. You are clearly the bigger person here. Not even I can resist tormenting my tormentors. I'm supposed to be the Christian, but for some reason lately I've had a good time poking fun at the stupid, underexposed, and less intelligent.

You're the smart one.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103986 Oct 25, 2013
Hey Kip, the Loyal Order of the Shellbacks has a message for you:

Kiss the baby, Kipper!

(DISOBEY THIS ORDER UNDER PENALTY OF OUR ROYAL DISPLEASURE.)

Level 4

Location hidden

#103987 Oct 25, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect that. Good for you. You are clearly the bigger person here. Not even I can resist tormenting my tormentors. I'm supposed to be the Christian, but for some reason lately I've had a good time poking fun at the stupid, underexposed, and less intelligent.
You're the smart one.
Bonsoir kip, thank you at least someone does. I meant what I said.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103989 Oct 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear that you DON'T. How many posts does it take for you to finally grasp that my ex was AA and so was my daughter? So, I have more reason to be here than YOU and your racist, bashing buddies ever will. If you were mixed or married to an AA then you would have something to offer here but considering your vile comments regarding AAs you need to take your sorry racist, filth spewing arse off of here, period.
Enlighten me as to where the topic addresses Lakata NA women in any capacity.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#103990 Oct 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably have a point where I live there are no black folks it is just a small racist dot on the map so my association with blacks has been limited. I try not to be racist but being born and raised in this place kind of makes it difficult to shake the stuff taught as a child.I don't talk about black people daily because nobody here wants to talk about race.They all have their minds made up when it comes to race.
Well, in my experience with race relations, if one wants to really attempt to break the racial barriers and come to a better understanding into racial relations, then it begins with open dialogue. Unfortunately, Toxic isn't conducive to those types of racially involved or (grownup) conversations. There are far too many disruptive and ignorant trolls on this site to conduct that kind of discourse.

Level 4

Location hidden

#103991 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
ok now you did it. Ya'll have gone and upset one of the only two really good, kind hearted people in here.
Hope you're happy.
fcking azzholes just don't know when to quit.

(
Bonsoir Blonde, the goodness went out the window a while ago and the goodness too I know my parents will be unhappy and my Grandpere, may he rest in peace will but I do not and will not ever address subhuman life forms, what is the point of that? If they want a response they can talk to someone who actually cares for their existence.

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#103993 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is more on the lines of The Devils Rejects, imo
You're funny! You're the devils advocate. You really get to some of these posters. They love to hate you, but they're enthralled and fascinated by you at the same time.

Level 4

Location hidden

#103994 Oct 25, 2013
I meant to say kindness, kindness that they do not deserve let Jesus deal with their kindness they are getting any from me.

Level 4

Location hidden

#103995 Oct 25, 2013
*Not*

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103996 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>How does she fall in all these TRAPS you set for her, is she dumb? Or is she just SENILE and can't remember the posts?
It just bolsters the comments I have made regarding AR ailsing. Who spends the kind of time digging up old posts which don't actually reinforce her allegations? Only someone as desperate and dysfunctional as aisling, that's who. Her example showed NOTHING. Only the two of you would find something to celebrate about and then try to say that this is just Topix and it isn't important. To the two of you it is of ultimate importance while the rest of us laugh at your feeble and foolish attempts to 'out' someone. Keep spinning your wheels and we will all keep laughing at you. Still sayin'.....

Level 4

Location hidden

#103997 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down sweetie; don't let them upset you- forgive them; for they know not what they do.
You have to be nice Seraphine. I know its hard, and you've done so good for so long...but please don't give up on us. Not yet.
Just talk to those of us who love you
and ignore the rest of them.:)
btw- i'm having a problem with my pm's. I see that they are there, but its not letting me read them nor reply. I'm not ignoring you- i'll keep trying :) Hi to Sora for me
Bonsoir Blonde,

Sora told me the same thing, he said to me what would your Grandpere think if he saw you behaving like them? I am ashamed please forgive me.

As you can see I do not give them the pleasure of a response, it is not worth my time.

Level 4

Location hidden

#104000 Oct 25, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my experience with race relations, if one wants to really attempt to break the racial barriers and come to a better understanding into racial relations, then it begins with open dialogue. Unfortunately, Toxic isn't conducive to those types of racially involved or (grownup) conversations. There are far too many disruptive and ignorant trolls on this site to conduct that kind of discourse.
Bonsoir dcm,

please excuse my shameful behavior it is unbecoming for one such as myself; I was raised to conduct myself in a better manner.

I needed to vent, I am only human. I agree with you completely as a Creole I can tell you that it is not always easy. There are many stereotypes out there and we must do all we can to dismantle them.

Despite all of the negativity I have found wonderful friends, companions and advisors, Blond it seems next to Sora is one of the biggest perhaps because she knows me very well.

People who know me understand that my outburst is shocking but I will state again I am human and subject to feeling just like every other person.

*Forgive me Grandpere, I have stained your memory with my sharpness of tongue may God forgive me for this sin*
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#104001 Oct 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It just bolsters the comments I have made regarding AR ailsing. Who spends the kind of time digging up old posts which don't actually reinforce her allegations? Only someone as desperate and dysfunctional as aisling, that's who. Her example showed NOTHING. Only the two of you would find something to celebrate about and then try to say that this is just Topix and it isn't important. To the two of you it is of ultimate importance while the rest of us laugh at your feeble and foolish attempts to 'out' someone. Keep spinning your wheels and we will all keep laughing at you. Still sayin'.....
You still haven't rec'd the memo that some of us come here for the laughs. Maybe you take this seriously in consideration that you monitor this site, see to it that people are banned, but some of us don't.

LMAO at the hall monitor.

Want a medal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,421,451
I feel ugly because i am dark skin. (Apr '11) 3 min Chelsea 352
Venus Williams 3 min TheNewStandardOfB... 56
Why Do Mexicans Wear Cowboy Boots? (Jul '13) 9 min Dofango 32
Why do blacks blame the white man for EVERYTRHI... (May '11) 22 min Stephen 218
Trump caught LYING about the WALL! 22 min ugly monkeys 6
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 26 min CrybabyRepublicans 449
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min Anonymous 47,968
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 55 min fluer 336
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 58 min asset 643
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Marcus Washington 143
More from around the web