Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103845 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She's got some guy who has her stuck in 1985; and obviously doesn't satisfy her- so she's obsessed with my sex life, and she wishes she could do what she wants to do- like i can and DO..
She sounds like a child.

You need to understand that you cannot bring certain ideas into the company of someone like this. Some of these people appear to be wacky. It's as if you're teasing them. Felicia doesn't have the ability to let it go and just move on.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103846 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
Next kip will be going after my Dog, "you know he can run in the streets and get run over, I see it happen all the time"
The typical passive aggressive personality.
Your dog?
I can only imagine?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103849 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
Next kip will be going after my Dog, "you know he can run in the streets and get run over, I see it happen all the time"
The typical passive aggressive personality.
If I went after a fart you blew the way you go after these women who date black men I'd own your ass hook, line, and sinker. Your DOG? I could easily make up stories, but I don't really do that. It's far too fun to watch you implode over your own B.S. This whole, "Hey, all you're doing is calling me names, but she's a mudshark." is funny at best. I'm surprised you didn't catch it yourself.

What next? You're going to continue trying to convince the world how high your IQ is?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103850 Oct 25, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>they're tryin to b all cultured n sophisticated n sheeeeet........
.......cultured and sophisticated niccuz - like 50 cent and snoop dog..........lolol........
Too bad they are not like this in real life.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103851 Oct 25, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If I went after a fart you blew the way you go after these women who date black men I'd own your ass hook, line, and sinker. Your DOG? I could easily make up stories, but I don't really do that. It's far too fun to watch you implode over your own B.S. This whole, "Hey, all you're doing is calling me names, but she's a mudshark." is funny at best. I'm surprised you didn't catch it yourself.
What next? You're going to continue trying to convince the world how high your IQ is?
But I'm not imploding, not even close.
"mudsharkism" IS a scientific name we plan to add to the medical journals as another mental disease.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103852 Oct 25, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with any p*ssing contest. Some people simply DON'T know how to be civil or how to treat others here without becoming vulgar, telling lies, and becoming offensive. I've seen it with my own eyes. If we engage into a discussion over things they think no one else should find appealing, they come with the insults, hate, and so forth. What's so funny is that these same people complain about their first Amendment Rights after getting banned over and over and over again. Why? So, they can come back and have something to complain about. It's ridiculous.
With that said, I think it's pretty clear who's desperate.
What it is is a witch hunt and being led by someone who feels the need to monitor other people's actions. The person has nothing better to do with their time than to monitor this forum and see to it that they get a person banned out of spite. A conversation could be taking place and in waltzes the person who takes it upon themselves to correct grammar, etc.

It's not freedom of speech, it's a matter of a person imposing their will on others. It's infringing upon a person's free speech and the last time that I checked, shall we review your posts because I'm quite certain that there are plenty where you didn't follow the TOS. If a person has to post under the threat of someone lurking in the shadows, ready to swoop down upon their intended target? That's a witch hunt. Terms of service is one thing, however, when a person has to scrutinize what they are going to say beforehand? That's the moment that free speech has bit the dust. If anything, regardless of how non-politically correct this site may be, people are free to express themselves. or used to be until the witch hunt began. Why did this forum change/people having left? Thank those who have led the witch hunt because they are fully responsible for it. It's no coincidence that when the witch hunts began, that people left.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103853 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>somebody has to school these fools.~smh~
Well we are not learning, that means bad teachers.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103854 Oct 25, 2013
Well I have stuff to do, toodles, not enough mental stimulation here.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103857 Oct 25, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with any p*ssing contest. Some people simply DON'T know how to be civil or how to treat others here without becoming vulgar, telling lies, and becoming offensive. I've seen it with my own eyes. If we engage into a discussion over things they think no one else should find appealing, they come with the insults, hate, and so forth. What's so funny is that these same people complain about their first Amendment Rights after getting banned over and over and over again. Why? So, they can come back and have something to complain about. It's ridiculous.
With that said, I think it's pretty clear who's desperate.
Might I add, the law of the land, so to speak, is that if you put something out on Topix, don't be surprised when people make comments. We've all done it to some degree, some to a greater degree more than others, and so it should come as no surprise when comments are made. Some refer to it as the school of hard knocks. Free speech isn't always pleasant but it's far better than having it sanitized and monitored by someone imposing their will on others/deciding what is to be banned and what isn't based upon their own set of rules.
LOL

Bowerston, OH

#103858 Oct 25, 2013
I truly would like to know who that Liz person is. She surely must have done a number on someone. Something about "coke bottle lens glasses" and her Manolo Blahnik shoes must have stung like h*ll.

LOL
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103859 Oct 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
What it is is a witch hunt and being led by someone who feels the need to monitor other people's actions. The person has nothing better to do with their time than to monitor this forum and see to it that they get a person banned out of spite. A conversation could be taking place and in waltzes the person who takes it upon themselves to correct grammar, etc.
It's not freedom of speech, it's a matter of a person imposing their will on others. It's infringing upon a person's free speech and the last time that I checked, shall we review your posts because I'm quite certain that there are plenty where you didn't follow the TOS. If a person has to post under the threat of someone lurking in the shadows, ready to swoop down upon their intended target? That's a witch hunt. Terms of service is one thing, however, when a person has to scrutinize what they are going to say beforehand? That's the moment that free speech has bit the dust. If anything, regardless of how non-politically correct this site may be, people are free to express themselves. or used to be until the witch hunt began. Why did this forum change/people having left? Thank those who have led the witch hunt because they are fully responsible for it. It's no coincidence that when the witch hunts began, that people left.
Freedom of Speech?
What do YOU know about any Freedom of Speech?
Why all of a sudden are you CONCERNED about Freedom of Speech?
Because it suits you all of a sudden?

You know damn well if some white woman came here and freely expressed her love for a black man the pariahs and haters would be ALL over her with jeers, name calling, and foolishness, so don't dance around this "feedom of speech" charge as if you really care. Please don't be one of those people who care about free speech ONLY when the speech you like to hear is being spoken freely. Free Speech is more than that.

People get banned, because others complain about the disruption and trouble they cause. People get banned because they continue to be hateful, vulgar, uncivil, and plain nasty over and over again. I shouldn't have to spell it out, but it's usually what the racist white people ALWAYS do here. It's what they live for. To destroy and tell lies. They've got you thinking the most abrasive and hateful people are victims of some witch hunt. They are not victims to me. I like to call them as I see them. They DON'T have to be here. Nobody invited them and they are free to post elsewhere. They INSIST on practicing their "free speech" to the African American Forum, because they like to hate. That's fine, but some of us simply hate the hate. No, I've never reported any of them, but I take pleasure in exposing them for the b.s. they create around. In fact, I even do it to their black counterparts when they are obviously out of line.

What else do you want to lecture me on about Free Speech?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103861 Oct 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add, the law of the land, so to speak, is that if you put something out on Topix, don't be surprised when people make comments. We've all done it to some degree, some to a greater degree more than others, and so it should come as no surprise when comments are made. Some refer to it as the school of hard knocks. Free speech isn't always pleasant but it's far better than having it sanitized and monitored by someone imposing their will on others/deciding what is to be banned and what isn't based upon their own set of rules.
Look, there are terms of service as you mentioned.

Any company you work for, school you attend, or institution with people has to operate by a set of rules if it is to survive and not be run by chaos. I think Topix is quite liberal in what they allow people to get away with. I've never been anywhere else on the web that allows such a broad range of (what has become) absolute lunacy from some contributors. Why not expect people to respect the TOS as you so readily mentioned? I'm not the one who was banned. Why does your adherence to the rules apply to some, but not all? Doesn't that mean you're the hypocrite? If you see your brother is about to stumble and fall over a fallen branch, are you going to tell him to watch out, or will you curse nature for letting the wind blow the branch in his path? If you are going to bring this kind of attention to me about the Topix Terms of Service, then it might help if you did it equally to those you say are victims of some witch hunt.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103862 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
Well I have stuff to do, toodles, not enough mental stimulation here.
There's plenty, but you just can't keep up.
Lets Get Serious

United States

#103863 Oct 25, 2013
I think I finally figured this interracal thing out
ww hate wm who hate ww who date out
wm hate ww who date out
bm hate wm who hate ww who date out
wm hate bm who date out
bm hate bw who date out
bw hate bm who date out

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#103865 Oct 25, 2013
Based solely on my own personal experiences with white females...though I've never been into them nor dated a white woman...I'd have say that yes some white women are most definitely into us bm!

Just as some white men are into black women...but again...but again...who cares!

Not all bm are super excited about this fact...how does this change the realities of some bm...good or bad...how does this impact the amount the racism and discrimination that we bm face on a daily basis!

When we leave our homes in the morning what does this fact do for us personally!

Does it allow us to get a free gas fill up once a month even...does it lower interest rates for us on student loans...does it even lower our insurance rates necessarily...when we're with a white woman!

Noooo....to all of the above...so who the fuck cares?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#103868 Oct 25, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Based solely on my own personal experiences with white females...though I've never been into them nor dated a white woman...I'd have say that yes some white women are most definitely into us bm!
Just as some white men are into black women...but again...but again...who cares!
Not all bm are super excited about this fact...how does this change the realities of some bm...good or bad...how does this impact the amount the racism and discrimination that we bm face on a daily basis!
When we leave our homes in the morning what does this fact do for us personally!
Does it allow us to get a free gas fill up once a month even...does it lower interest rates for us on student loans...does it even lower our insurance rates necessarily...when we're with a white woman!
Noooo....to all of the above...so who the fuck cares?
Racist white people care.

It hurts them IMMENSELY when an attractive white woman freely expresses her choice for a black man to be her lover. For them reality itself takes on a different meaning when this happens. It's why they don't understand what is going on when they make certain comments. It's amazing how angry they get on a silly forum about some woman from another country two continents away, because she dated a black man ONCE before. The hate, unadulterated ignorance, and blatant lies they are willing tell, because of this is HILARIOUS, but also a sign of obsessive/ compulsive disorder.

As a black man, NO! It doesn't mean anything to me on a personal level. There's still the racism. I don't get cheaper groceries and still have to pay bills, but the mere IDEA of it all keeps these fools up at night Moorspeaks.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#103869 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
if the women in here would put the same amount of effort and energy that they use on hating on me - put it towards lovin' their MAN; there'd be some hellaciously happy men out there.
Of course then it would be quiet as a tomb in here- and that would take away my free entertainment, so then wtf would i do? ;)
its a double edged sword.
What makes you think all of these fools are really women?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103871 Oct 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> In this case, its not the maybe we outta just shoot you. Would be a lot easier- and cheaper.
Hmmmm, please explain? Would that be You and your hubby Ceek who would do the shooting?

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#103873 Oct 25, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, please explain? Would that be You and your hubby Ceek who would do the shooting?
do you feel healthy as an horsey tonight?

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#103877 Oct 25, 2013
do you like black horses or white horses? Black horses forbode bad things but the white horse now thats a good sign

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,907
White Men Are Effiminate 7 min Wtf 7
Here's how science views blacks. 17 min Skiff Azlaan 12
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 29 min luvher 52
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 32 min luvher 5,384
Black Marine murdered Okinawan 32 min Now What 5
black women are race traitors (Sep '15) 42 min yahuda 94
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 44,806
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 3 hr BM Need To Listen... 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,199
More from around the web