Are white women attracted to black men?
Loulou

Denmark

#103580 Oct 24, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it he killed the transvestite, right? What do the victims families have to say about these light criminal sentences?
It just seems so hard to imagine this has been going on. I knew sentences there were light, but the brutality of the crimes makes it hard to digest the unfairness.
No, he did not die but it's very severe. They could only fix his scalp with some metalnet. But let's say he died. It's only the prosecution who can make an appeal in favour of the dead victim. The family has no say. And the defence can likewise make an appeal in favour of the prosecuted.( the killer ).
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103582 Oct 24, 2013
CEEK wrote:
The crazy ho just turned on loulou. A strong supporter of her and now she attacks her. Everyone said assling is cucko for coco puffs.
Well maybe next time pick somebody with a better grasp of basic psychology, what? we were all going to come together hold hands and make plans for the next civil rights march?
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103583 Oct 24, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, the only obvious question is, do you and Blonde partake in those swingers' clubs?
I betcha do.
i betcha would really like to know. Whats odd is that you arw REALLY into me and blondegirl's sex life. Sounds to me like you and masud need to get together. He wants to watch and you want to be apart of.
dcm1

United States

#103587 Oct 24, 2013
Wow, it doesn't take too much effort for racists to turn on their own race. Smh. Sad really, sad.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103589 Oct 24, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've been on it for the last four years. Not my fault that you didn't know that Vivaldi had been transcribed for piano when you stepped into it, looney tunes.
It's not me who is NOT IN the KNOW. I see while I was gone you have yet to answer the challenge question, Ms PianoForte. WHO wrote the first music exclusively for the piano? I even gave you hints. Now, instead of trying to make me look like the fool you have turned out to be, answer the question and prove that YOU know more than I do about the genre. Vivaldi is easy. Like Mozart and Beethoven and Bach. Most people have heard of them. The composer I am asking about not so much, unless you are truly a musician. Instead of calling names, prove something for once.......smh......
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103590 Oct 24, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, isn't this touching.
Blonde has a new found buddy.
Coal burners unite!
You can't trust them , they are without any kind of loyalty, they will change back and forth, turn against the blacks when they find a white boyfriend, then turn against the whites when they find a black boyfriend.
dcm1

United States

#103591 Oct 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you can come up with some black cases you little backstabbing c***t?
How about the Elin kranz case?, your rape cases seem a little tame next to what happened to her.
https://www.google.com/search...
So, what you're saying is that it's okay to point out the ills of the black race, but not the white race of people? One horrific crime doesn't outweigh the other....regardless of who commits the crime. It's tragic, either way.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103592 Oct 24, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
Wow, it doesn't take too much effort for racists to turn on their own race. Smh. Sad really, sad.
Is your phone ringing???????...
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103593 Oct 24, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
A mudshark belongs with the blacks, they are no longer part of our race, their children will be black, there is no turning back for them, once you go black you can't come back.
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103594 Oct 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Aislings weakness is too much compassion, I saw something was off from the beginning, it is what posters DON'T SAY.
She jumped in like a drama queen when I mentioned MdDivines child, but she was strangely SILENT when Kippy mentioned my dead husband and said I murdered him for insurance money.
NOW she is bringing up every WHITE not BLACK rape case in Sweden.
I could see she could not be trusted from the beginning.
If she would have private messaged me with my avatar, I would have never answered her.
you and that btch azzling are crazy. You gonna turn on loulou after she had both you whres back for the longest. If i was her i would tell both you stankin, butt suckin, bull daggers to go fck yourself. You are the back stabbers. Racist, hillbilly tramps.
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103596 Oct 24, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
aint it lovely.....LMBAO!!!!
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103597 Oct 24, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, now, wasn't that touching. You must think that I care.
really???? Did you actually post that stupid sht! I talk about you being raped so why would i give a sht what you care about. God lord......
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103600 Oct 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe next time pick somebody with a better grasp of basic psychology, what? we were all going to come together hold hands and make plans for the next civil rights march?
get a clue would ya?
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103601 Oct 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>A mudshark belongs with the blacks, they are no longer part of our race, their children will be black, there is no turning back for them, once you go black you can't come back.
this coming from a white person who thinks Honey boo boo should have a star in hollywood.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103603 Oct 24, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you and that btch azzling are crazy. You gonna turn on loulou after she had both you whres back for the longest. If i was her i would tell both you stankin, butt suckin, bull daggers to go fck yourself. You are the back stabbers. Racist, hillbilly tramps.
She never had my azz covered because these little back stabbing personality types never fauwlk with me, they just seem to have a sixth sense about my total lack of compassion for them.
That is why she TARGETED Aisling, and not ME.
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103605 Oct 24, 2013
Well my work here is done. The racist have done what they do best....turn on each other and i was here to watch it all
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103606 Oct 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>don't feel too bad for her ceek; she's one of them. Now she's just one of them on her own- the 3 muskateers have broken up. But they are all the same.
oh dont get me wrong karma is a mthafcka and she got a taste of it.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#103607 Oct 24, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>get a clue would ya?
Did you ever hear of proxies Kip? Get your lazy kneegrow azz and get one, if you want to pretend you are another poster.

Sorry the French wine and caviar just doesn't work when your girlfriend swills down Malt liquor beer.

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#103611 Oct 24, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is that it's okay to point out the ills of the black race, but not the white race of people? One horrific crime doesn't outweigh the other....regardless of who commits the crime. It's tragic, either way.
by the way fyi I'm not the selorna spammer you sound as looney tunes as the rest of these weirdos
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#103612 Oct 24, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She never had my azz covered because these little back stabbing personality types never fauwlk with me, they just seem to have a sixth sense about my total lack of compassion for them.
That is why she TARGETED Aisling, and not ME.
oh please shut up with that weak sht. No one is scared of you, maybe assling is cause she is nothing but a follower. She cant handle her own. She sticks to you like fly on sht. The little dumb btch was up until 5 this morninf posting to loulou and then started posting to her this afternoon. Let her tell it she knew something was off about her.....bllsht. Shes a liar and weak, pathetic little white girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min MICHA 35,828
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 22 min Ann 730
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 27 min Eraser 110
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Yeah 1,509,131
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 54 min Ttt 1
Why are black people so ugly? (Mar '16) 1 hr Sjdjsjjssjjs 16
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 43
NUNES ~ Backs Down ~ 1 hr Mick 15
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Ben 2,078
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 3 hr Clayton Bigsby 23