Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103472 Oct 24, 2013
excuuuuuuuse me for not correcting that...that's ONE for you, booboo. As if it matters.......:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103473 Oct 24, 2013
*poof*

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#103477 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm under the impression that Ashling somewhere down the line here on Topix was accused wrongly for things that were untrue. Who did it I have no idea. It can have an effect on some ppl. It's best to bury the axe, it's up to ourselves. If ppl give that chance to eachother . Take care.
Bonjour Lloulou, Aisling was a friend to both Sora and myself...she was never rude to us.

You may this an irony but I was born and raised in New Orleans (The Garden District) I enjoy Jazz very much but my preference is Classical music, I play the Piano as a hobby and today I had to fix it.

Do you play any instruments? We spoke to you on another thread from before. You were very nice to us then...thank you.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103479 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm under the impression that Ashling somewhere down the line here on Topix was accused wrongly for things that were untrue. Who did it I have no idea. It can have an effect on some ppl. It's best to bury the axe, it's up to ourselves. If ppl give that chance to eachother . Take care.
Well Loulou may I ask what brought you to the African American forums in the first place?
I mean the rest of these whites are obviousaly racist, that is why they are here, but you don't sound racist at all, so why are you here?
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103481 Oct 24, 2013
Now Loulou if you are planning a total conversion down the line, please spare us whites, just TOO damn transparent.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#103482 Oct 24, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 2-6 years for RAPE?!!
If a guy gets out in two years for raping someone's daughter over there is he ever safe, or does the government relocate him? What if the female is underaged? Does he still serve 2-6 years? That's crazy!
We had a severe case in Denmark ( Brønderslev case ). A man raped his own children his stepchildren for seven years. He forced the older children to have sex with the youngest . Infants. He made the oldest stepdaughter eat horse feces. All I can say he got ten years. The mother who passively participated is out now from prison . It's about 2 years ago. She's completly safe. In another town. Yes, they move them to another town. I've never heard they knocked a rapist down.
http://youtu.be/t8UVhQWPCLw

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#103487 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a severe case in Denmark ( Brønderslev case ). A man raped his own children his stepchildren for seven years. He forced the older children to have sex with the youngest . Infants. He made the oldest stepdaughter eat horse feces. All I can say he got ten years. The mother who passively participated is out now from prison . It's about 2 years ago. She's completly safe. In another town. Yes, they move them to another town. I've never heard they knocked a rapist down.
Bonjour Loulou, there was a similiar case in Austria.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103488 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Oh please don't say they only gave the guy 10 years for raping and abusing his children and stepchildren. This is VERY disturbing! The poor victims will have to pay for the rest of their lives Loulou. Over here people would be screaming for his blood, so the only safe place for someone like that would be to spend the rest of his life in prison. It's amazing nobody there has put a bounty on that man's head.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#103489 Oct 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Loulou, there was a similiar case in Austria.
Hi, yes the Fritzl case.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103492 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I watched the video.

Were people in Denmark at least outraged at the abusive father who did these horrific things?
Since these horrible people get such light sentences in Denmark, are there any guarantees to the public that the guilty will not become repeat offenders? Over here guys are often repeat offenders, so the public at least has a right to know where they live and who they are. This is done to protect children and other victims.

I'll need to mail you some rope so these offenders can be properly hanged.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#103493 Oct 24, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Oh please don't say they only gave the guy 10 years for raping and abusing his children and stepchildren. This is VERY disturbing! The poor victims will have to pay for the rest of their lives Loulou. Over here people would be screaming for his blood, so the only safe place for someone like that would be to spend the rest of his life in prison. It's amazing nobody there has put a bounty on that man's head.
Yes. I know one who murdered his wife with a srewdriver. I think eight years back. I recently walked by at the mall. Where he was sitting with his friends. Because of those low IMO punishments, I feel it's for "free" to abuse women and children. I'm not for hard 200 years punishments or death penalty. But it's mockery a woman can meet her rapist after four years in the street. That's my opinion. And that's prob one of the reasons it is how it is.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#103495 Oct 24, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I watched the video.
Were people in Denmark at least outraged at the abusive father who did these horrific things?
Since these horrible people get such light sentences in Denmark, are there any guarantees to the public that the guilty will not become repeat offenders? Over here guys are often repeat offenders, so the public at least has a right to know where they live and who they are. This is done to protect children and other victims.
I'll need to mail you some rope so these offenders can be properly hanged.
Well, the psychiatrist of the court found the father sane. And fit for normal prison. I looked it up he got 11 years. He'll be out when he has served 2/3 time if he has behaved well. Then they prob get him again when he comittes another crime. There're no guarantees. White men it's usually years of torture they do to women. BM it's usually rapes in the streets. How I read the stats. But Sweden is worse.
CEEK

United States

#103498 Oct 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> No Aisling, it wasn't.
as you are very well aware of.
I was writing to one person, and I no longer am; stopped a long time ago.
whywuld you even bother to answer her dumb question. She continually says the same sht as if it hurts. Then to say how unintelligent you are to make comments about sone. Sone who is she to be scared of? That in itself shows you her mind set. Fearing someone because of what they could write on a post. Thats exactly what i mean about cowards. Words hurt some of these fools so much they are scared to exchange responses. Actually, its pretty funny....LIBEL, SAVED DOCUMENTATION. HA!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103499 Oct 24, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I know one who murdered his wife with a srewdriver. I think eight years back. I recently walked by at the mall. Where he was sitting with his friends. Because of those low IMO punishments, I feel it's for "free" to abuse women and children. I'm not for hard 200 years punishments or death penalty. But it's mockery a woman can meet her rapist after four years in the street. That's my opinion. And that's prob one of the reasons it is how it is.
WHAAAAT!!!

Some guy there kills his wife with a screwdriver. He gets a prison sentence, but not one long enough to where you can still see him sitting at a mall with his friends? That does send the wrong message to women I'd say. What if a woman there murders an abusive husband? Will she still get just as light a sentence?

If it were one of my family members who got raped or murdered, and after a few years I saw the guy on the streets I'd whack him myself. Why not? If the system is only going to make me serve 10 or fewer years for the murder. What's there to lose? Especially, if the lawyers and judges take into context my own emotional resentment at seeing the offender. I'd at least hurt the man pretty bad. People like that need to stay behind bars for their own safety.

-- and YES, two hundred years is a light sentence for murder and/or abusing children. Death is justifiable punishment for murder.

Are there any victim's advocate groups in Denmark?
CEEK

United States

#103502 Oct 24, 2013
Leave, you funky btch! You were never wanted here in the first place. Foul azz, triflin, c**t!
CEEK

United States

#103505 Oct 24, 2013
LOL.....gone. Shouldve known that was a LIE also.
CEEK

United States

#103506 Oct 24, 2013
Ahhhhhhh, leave trick and font come back. Oh wait a minute....she said that before. Dmn, she'll be back.
CEEK

United States

#103509 Oct 24, 2013
Now shes outta here. Maaaaan, that ho is straight up psycho! Did she bump her head again?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#103510 Oct 24, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your sh*t for your prison pen pals, filthy skank trash.
Tell it to Divine who states that "you're not the only person who has ever been raped" or Kip who states that I boasted that a White man raped me.
Nitey nite, filth.
Oh, it's Gloomhilda again and her relentless tirades of misery and discontent.
CEEK

United States

#103511 Oct 24, 2013
Felcia is right about coal burners....again why would anyone be scared of some junkie btch like felicia? Ole hillbilly tramp, strung out on meth. I was told she looks just like "Honey boo boo's mom. Fat, greasy, hog head btch, with yellow popcorn teeth. Her husband looks like the dad....short, toothless and his eyes are cocked like a pistol...cross eyed redneck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,251,616
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 min Wikipedia Taught Me 2,192
Happy 4th to all White People !! 4 min Tricky little mon... 12
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min www 122,283
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 14 min Wiki Scholar lol 18
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 15 min tropical woman 175
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire 21 min PimpDaddy 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min Curious Me 34,293
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 30,855
More from around the web