Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103012 Oct 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>His opinion is utter bs but seeing that we've got a self described Polish white nationalist, it does raise an eyebrow.
Well you have swayed me from being a white nationalist with these good arguments, how could I have been so stupid? And a black man shows me the light? A black Jesus showing us whites how to live and think, thank you black Jesus, and the black god yaweh, and mother Africa where all humans originated from, even the ones with blue eyes.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103013 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I stand by my post, and I define what I am, if you think you are making me feel inferior, forget it, I see all motivations, nothing escapes me.
I couldnt care less really. Just telling it as it is. The original Nazis rejected Slavs. We all know that.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103014 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have swayed me from being a white nationalist with these good arguments, how could I have been so stupid? And a black man shows me the light? A black Jesus showing us whites how to live and think, thank you black Jesus, and the black god yaweh, and mother Africa where all humans originated from, even the ones with blue eyes.
But I thought I was white. I mean, isnt that what you said? And being that I'm white, doesnt that give me the authority to define my own race? I see you as just a little bit on the outside. You are not of our white western culture. Stop trying to graft onto OUR accomplishments.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103015 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>I think who you saw was Matt. Thats Libby's "husband" I put it in quotes because it was a marriage of convenience for her to be able to stay in the country legally without too much bs cos BA wouldnt marry her. Thats not Matts kid either. I mean Matt is a dark haired, dark eyed SLAVIC Croation and the kid is blonde haired blue eyed and looks nothing like him. In fact,I'll say this cos Libb has been a bytch to my gf that the kid is IVF from a very close old friend of Libbs who passed away 3 years ago and whose parents asked her to do this for their family after he passed. There I said it.
Yeah, I remember a MATT, oh hell I wasn't paying good attention, it was such a horrible fight, I just left, it was getting vicious.
I wasn't enjoying it, he was still a anti-Semite so I had mixed feelings.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103016 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I remember a MATT, oh hell I wasn't paying good attention, it was such a horrible fight, I just left, it was getting vicious.
I wasn't enjoying it, he was still a anti-Semite so I had mixed feelings.
Hell yeah it was a big mess cos Matts family thinks the kid is his and the marriage is for real otherwise they wouldnt have shelled out so much money all these years to support them. So when all this broke on Topix it jeopardized Libbs standing with Matts very VERY well to do racist family which would have cut her off without a dime for starters and prolly sued the hell out of her on top.

They had invested in her business thinking she was the mother of their grandchild and wife of their son. Now all of a sudden heres someone from Topix sending letters to her business and social networking websites describing a black man and her involved in a relationship etc. etc. and Libb panicked, Matt panicked (alltho he already knew, he didnt want his fam to find out) and BA panicked.(more out of concern for Libb then any personal reasons)

What I think (not 100% sure but I know my bro)is that he quickly pretended there WAS no black man and that he was this white guy all along (and Matt in particular) just to stop the inflammatory messages to the websites.

Been piecing this whole thing together a little bit at a time since I been here. Just wanna know who it was that was sending those emails to Libbs websites. Ar first it was for her and my bro but that was awhile ago now. Now I've just become used to Topix as a good place for laughs and dont really care about all that.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103017 Oct 22, 2013
In fact, I'm not the only one whose been on Topix trynta find out the culprit(s). Theres been at least one lawyer and a couple other friends on here over the almost two years this all went down. Those people (Libb and Matt) have plenty of resources to fall back on and know how to get chit done. The messages did stop suddenly tho and I'd like to know why and from who they were sent in the first place.

Just ta know.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#103018 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hope you keep in mind that she took a stand against a very popular poster on her team, for saying something about kicking a black pregnant woman in the stomach, that takes courage, what about that?And you are going to be petty about some personality conflict?
Aisling is the least racist person here, and she gets the toughest times from your clan.
Speaking of getting YOUR collective behinds kicked, this is a perfect example of what you and yours do when you can't directly rebut a statement made by your opponents. What the FLOCK does this have to do with the fact that she is a BOLD FACED LIAR?....mmmm hmmmm....not a dag blasted thing......NEXT?......smh.....

Oakland

#103019 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell? You are the most fauwlked up individual I have yet to meet on Topix, you even admitted it yourself, and YOU are going to tell some other poster to seek HELP?
OH this is just TOO much for me to take.
Then gtfo and log off, k?
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103020 Oct 22, 2013
In fact, I'm not the only one whose been on Topix trynta find out the culprit(s). Theres been at least one lawyer and a couple other friends on here over the almost two years this all went down. Those people (Libb and Matt) have plenty of resources to fall back on and know how to get chit done. The messages did stop suddenly tho and I'd like to know why and from who they were sent in the first place.
Just ta know.
Well you are dealing with a very unusual poster with multiple personalities, and emotionally unstable, he would say "I love ya" in one post, I would think everything was cool, then he would change into something else, and suddenly hate me, he is a wizard with computers and programs, uses untraceable Ip addresses, Good luck with that.
And he steals peoples identities, and admitted on day bragging he was the best con artist known to man.
I would be too scared to take him on, he would have all my bank accounts ,the deed to my house, and GOD knows what else.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#103021 Oct 22, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of getting YOUR collective behinds kicked, this is a perfect example of what you and yours do when you can't directly rebut a statement made by your opponents. What the FLOCK does this have to do with the fact that she is a BOLD FACED LIAR?....mmmm hmmmm....not a dag blasted thing......NEXT?......smh.....
Woooow, did you go to charm school? I never ran into a more charming personality. I never saw her lie, sure it is not all in your head? You sound paranoid.

Oakland

#103022 Oct 22, 2013
Vest up wrote:
*And on this forum, I never have posted a picture of myself in my avatar. Hence, I never have posted pictures of myself. I would certainly hope that pictures that had been posted in my profile, long before I was married, and which were also in my photo bucket because they were no more than inspiration to me while I was engaged, would allow anyone seeing those same pics to know that they were not me. Because they were the same pics in my profile that I had posted long before vows were exchanged.
YOU SAID, YOU NEVER POSTED A PIC ANYWHERE. LIAR. Now, I didn't read any of your Epistles to the Romans and I am finished responding to you, period. YOU are one sick, lying, POS, got it? If not, talk to yourself. YOU seem to be the only one interested in anything you have to say anyway. You and the sickos you associate with here.....smh.....

Oakland

#103023 Oct 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
What seems to be beyond your comprehension is that....
WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FCK.
jesus - shut the hell up about it already
Couldn't have said it better. I have no idea what she spent half a novel writing as I didn;t read it and refuse to read any more of her lying SPAM. She spends too many hours spamming this forum with her nonsensical BS. She may be a hit with the white racist a**wipes but I am sick of her lies, her nasty name calling and her faux psychological assessments of others. If she disappeared like CWT did, it wouldn't be a moment too soon. Just sayin'......:)
sauce

United States

#103024 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well duuuuuh?? Of course you are going to say this, you are a hateful black , and it is in your best interest to cause divisions among the white races.
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE= ALL WHITES.
Dr Watson, look up his genetic research on blaxks from Nigeria. Its a fact...they are closer related to chimps, then to ANY Human, race on earth. Period!! That is a fact...now go pretend what u all want. All other races are very closely related. FACT.
sauce

United States

#103025 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>Lol I figured you would say that. But it's true. One can tell the difference just by looking. I live in NY where there are plenty of slavs and I can always tell. They are shorter for one thing and they just have a different look. Cant really put a finger on it but it's there. They dont look like Anglo people or Germanic types or Nordic types which to me are indistinguishable . Slavs just -look-different.
all races are very close to one another, except blacks. Period. Dr Watson, look him up up, Nobel Prize winner. Blacks are another species...very simple, when speaking in terms of DNA, blacks are closer to chimps. FACTS!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103026 Oct 22, 2013
sauce wrote:
<quoted text> Dr Watson, look up his genetic research on blaxks from Nigeria. Its a fact...they are closer related to chimps, then to ANY Human, race on earth. Period!! That is a fact...now go pretend what u all want. All other races are very closely related. FACT.
Who''s to say chimps arent humans anyway? What is a human??

Before the age of Darwin, trees, plants and flowers werent even considered life forms. Dolphins and whales are recently now known to have their own language(s) that are just as and if not more complex than human languages. So who's to say that in the near future Chimps and great apes wont be considered just as human as we are but of a different race? Giving race a whole new meaning.

One things for certain, you will always be an idiot.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103028 Oct 22, 2013
sauce wrote:
<quoted text> all races are very close to one another, except blacks. Period. Dr Watson, look him up up, Nobel Prize winner. Blacks are another species...very simple, when speaking in terms of DNA, blacks are closer to chimps. FACTS!
Nature doesnt allow for interspecies to produce offspring. If blacks were a different species, our chromosomes would not be compatible enough to produce viable offspring that in turn can reproduce. The chromosomes would be too incompatible to allow it.

It's that simple.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103029 Oct 22, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are dealing with a very unusual poster with multiple personalities, and emotionally unstable, he would say "I love ya" in one post, I would think everything was cool, then he would change into something else, and suddenly hate me, he is a wizard with computers and programs, uses untraceable Ip addresses, Good luck with that.
And he steals peoples identities, and admitted on day bragging he was the best con artist known to man.
I would be too scared to take him on, he would have all my bank accounts ,the deed to my house, and GOD knows what else.
I'm not dealing with anyone, it's not me that was involved. I'm only trying to satiate an old curiosity. My gf works for Libby and relies on Libbs business to put clothes on her back and money in her bank account. Libby is god like in her world and lately I've been getting pissed at her (Libb)for treating my girl like chit only because she cant get over my bro and so takes it out on me via my gf (yeah, it's that fckn stupid) So yeah, I'd like to be able to have something on her too.

:)
sauce

United States

#103030 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>Do you know the perp was black? And if so, would it be any less a tragedy had he been white?
Racists are so illogical.
It is more tragic if they were black fool, because they do wayore crimes, period. This is in big part because 70% of blacks...have no father. And this keeps on going on. Its not hip, to raise your young and be a real man. Those few that do...I salute you and am proud for you.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#103031 Oct 22, 2013
sauce wrote:
<quoted text> It is more tragic if they were black fool, because they do wayore crimes, period. This is in big part because 70% of blacks...have no father. And this keeps on going on. Its not hip, to raise your young and be a real man. Those few that do...I salute you and am proud for you.
Shrugs.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#103032 Oct 23, 2013
Vest up wrote:
*And on this forum, I never have posted a picture of myself in my avatar. Hence, I never have posted pictures of myself. I would certainly hope that pictures that had been posted in my profile, long before I was married, and which were also in my photo bucket because they were no more than inspiration to me while I was engaged, would allow anyone seeing those same pics to know that they were not me. Because they were the same pics in my profile that I had posted long before vows were exchanged.
About pictures generally. I used to play an on-line game mostly with my family and some friends. And a few randoms. So I had this avatar pic of myself up. I sometimes changed it. What happend was I played with some "man"= Imbecil.He began chatting, asking questions. Telling about this and that. Very innocent. I thought. One day he gave me his contactinfo and asked me to do the same. I told him I was not interested in further contact. The mofo said. Well, he could use image search to find me. But of course he wouldn't . Or maybe next time if I spoke with another who was not nice as himself. My pics could end up at some Russian datingsite .( and then what would my friends and family think of me, Prince charming added ). So I put up a pic of the house where I live . And he said it's not hard to find a location in some search programe. And it's certainly not illegal to find a hotel near my house where he could just stay. So the mofo of a stalker found me on-line. Called me and said he had feeeeeelings. Lmao. It's my guess he has been doing this to other women too. Never mind. I refused to change my number it's like 3 years ago . He still sends a text every now and then. Like : " I miss you". It was all very unpleasant as he acted like I owed him something. Just to say there are some really crazy ppl out there. I'm not scared I just find it sick. Someone sitting and invading my private life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 3 min Christopher 212
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,263,749
Africans did not sell their own 14 min PolakPotrafi 112
Saturday night, trolls gotta fight... 18 min inferiorwhiteman 10
Bye Bye White Power 19 min MroH 384
Why black males hate and fear white men (Aug '14) 19 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 636
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 32 min mmm123 279
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 34 min CEEK 5,655
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 1 hr goonsquad 52
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr lmao 34,964
Black dragged behind truck. 2 hr Hebrew Supremacist 30
More from around the web