|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
Felicia meowed to much and lost her voice and I took good care of my cats each one has a room and litterbox and bed
just too many cats, there are starving humans in the world , it would be the nice thing for to feed the hungry people with those cats according to blondegirl.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooooh brother, this is JUST TRYING TO HARD to come off as intelligent.
I think you meant TOO hard and I have to dumb it down sometimes to post here. I NEVER try too hard, FYI.......:)

“a face you cant”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

take home to momma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>
yOUR QUOTE:I like beautiful slim women with no extra pounds cause when I go out to the club I want to look good with a babe on my arm
yOU WANT TO LOOK FOR WHO? tHE OTHER MEN?
your to late I got a good woman
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are NEW, so I will clue you in, every time they get their butts kicked, they like pretending they talk to each other on the phones, and they actually care about the weather in each others state.
Gawd, you're so deluded and paranoid. I actually converse with Divine on a regular basis. And speaking of temperature...it's about 90 degrees in Arizona at the moment.

smmfh!! Crazy, whack azz people.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still don't grasp what was explained to you. I posted one picture of myself briefly to illustrate a point. No where did I say that the other photos which were clearly no to have been believed to me in that I wouldn't dare post any pictures of anything connected with my husband on this forum. Anyone dumb enough to believe that other photos were me or that I would ever pass professional models that obviously aren't me is clearly not very bright. You never even saw what was posted but you think that you know it all, dimb bulb.
Thanks though for reminding me why some people are pure sh*t. Fck em.
My goodness! I don't read beyond the first sentence of ANYTHING you post, so don't bother wasting your keystrokes on me in the future!! You crucify the hell out of the English language. It's no wonder you cut/paste and spam. You're an illiterate liar!!

lol
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant TOO hard and I have to dumb it down sometimes to post here. I NEVER try too hard, FYI.......:)
{sigh} simple typos's MsDivine .
You sound like a very difficult person to live with, if you are checking posts for typo's.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still don't grasp what was explained to you. I posted one picture of myself briefly to illustrate a point. No where did I say that the other photos which were clearly no to have been believed to me in that I wouldn't dare post any pictures of anything connected with my husband on this forum. Anyone dumb enough to believe that other photos were me or that I would ever pass professional models that obviously aren't me is clearly not very bright. You never even saw what was posted but you think that you know it all, dimb bulb.
Thanks though for reminding me why some people are pure sh*t. Fck em.
We grasp that you are a LIAR. YOU LIED and said YOU NEVER posted any photos. The rest of your pathetic explanation has NOTHING to do with your original denial. NO ONE said squat about your so called husband, period. Shall we bring up the original few posts for you to review your obvious LIES? YOU need to take a freakin' hike with your lies, nasty comments and all night spammies. You and your two joined at the hip stooges are coming apart at the proverbial seams. Lie, lie and lie again, eh?.....smh.....

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness! I don't read beyond the first sentence of ANYTHING you post, so don't bother wasting your keystrokes on me in the future!! You crucify the hell out of the English language. It's no wonder you cut/paste and spam. You're an illiterate liar!!
lol
^5 dcm1.....She used to shamelessly copy my sayings back when I first came on here and had the nerve to accuse me of copying her. As effing IF. She has been busted and made a fool of so many times you'd think she would log off and leave or at least change forums but she is obsessive-compulsive and Ms (I have to have the last word) LUCY. Only someone as out to lunch as she is would continue to stay where they have been totally exposed as a lying nut case.....smh.....
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
What am I lying about? You're the dimb bulb who believes that I would pass off a professional model in a Valentino wedding gown is me. I couldn't believe what I read when you stated to me that the reason people said I was lying about being married was because I supposedly was passing of professional models as myself. Who in their right mind would come up with something like that is beyond me. You never are able to ever get anything thing straight. You by far are clearly impaired when it comes to reading comprehension. Clearly you're still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on, fckwit.

Military my fcking a** you were. If anything you were a receptacle.
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Now, correct my grammar and spelling, spelling bee.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
^5 dcm1.....She used to shamelessly copy my sayings back when I first came on here and had the nerve to accuse me of copying her. As effing IF. She has been busted and made a fool of so many times you'd think she would log off and leave or at least change forums but she is obsessive-compulsive and Ms (I have to have the last word) LUCY. Only someone as out to lunch as she is would continue to stay where they have been totally exposed as a lying nut case.....smh.....
That was the primary reason why I posted the link. I wanted to show documented proof she was lying. She was raked over the coals in that thread by a number of posters, to include...POS.

I've noticed that she paraphrases both you and Doby's catchphrases. It's very strange to say the least.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I lying about? You're the dimb bulb who believes that I would pass off a professional model in a Valentino wedding gown is me. I couldn't believe what I read when you stated to me that the reason people said I was lying about being married was because I supposedly was passing of professional models as myself. Who in their right mind would come up with something like that is beyond me. You never are able to ever get anything thing straight. You by far are clearly impaired when it comes to reading comprehension. Clearly you're still under construction and the electricity isn't turned on, fckwit.
Military my fcking a** you were. If anything you were a receptacle.
Sure.... "Bunny Burner"!
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the primary reason why I posted the link. I wanted to show documented proof she was lying. She was raked over the coals in that thread by a number of posters, to include...POS.
I've noticed that she paraphrases both you and Doby's catchphrases. It's very strange to say the least.
Well I hope you keep in mind that she took a stand against a very popular poster on her team, for saying something about kicking a black pregnant woman in the stomach, that takes courage, what about that?And you are going to be petty about some personality conflict?
Aisling is the least racist person here, and she gets the toughest times from your clan.
Vest up

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.... "Bunny Burner"!
Receptacle. That's what I have been told that your kind are. Nothing more than a receptacle.

Nite nite, receptacle.
dcm1

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hope you keep in mind that she took a stand against a very popular poster on her team, for saying something about kicking a black pregnant woman in the stomach, that takes courage, what about that?And you are going to be petty about some personality conflict?
Aisling is the least racist person here, and she gets the toughest times from your clan.
Yeah, sure....M'Kay.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
Hey KIP; where the hell have you been????:) Glad to see you back in here.:)
We had a very busy weekend out in the woods in the cabin and all. Then we got to visit some friends from out of town.

Thanks Blonde. It's nice to be welcomed back.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh lord . I watched the entire trial. Read the entire case, reviewed all the evidence.
Sorry but oj has a big mouth and is definitely an abuser; but he's not a murderer. There was not one single piece of evidence that showed he had anything to do with Nicoles murder. He didn't do it.
don't be busting on my OJ, little girl
Actually, Scott Peterson was innocent too.

I'm still trying to figure out how his wife died of that neck injury.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>You pretty much lie about most things, and you butt the fck into conversations that you were never included in to begin with. Then you somehow try to make it all about YOU. l
Kinda like this whole pic issue. You're a whiner!
And you're fcking deranged A; seek help.
What the hell? You are the most fauwlked up individual I have yet to meet on Topix, you even admitted it yourself, and YOU are going to tell some other poster to seek HELP?

OH this is just TOO much for me to take.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure....M'Kay.
I'm not going to fight with you, I think any woman serving in our military deserves some sort of respect, it is a mans job.
I have better posters to direct my hate towards, I'm not going to waste valuable hate on you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not going to fight with you, I think any woman serving in our military deserves some sort of respect, it is a mans job.
I have better posters to direct my hate towards, I'm not going to waste valuable hate on you.
"Valuable hate".

That's kind of funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,721 - 86,740 of119,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

542 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner >> No throat or windpipe damage << 5 min Big Knob 8
Eartha kitt's daughter looks all white!!!! 6 min UruEuWauWau 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,077,797
every white father's worst nightmare they say 7 min ww worships bm 1
Trannies = best oral s*x!!! 8 min Marcus Washington 1
Miami-Dade commissioners back plan for Cuban ex... 8 min UruEuWauWau 37
UC Davis: Black males more likely to be pedophiles (Oct '11) 11 min T-BOS 6
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 11 min CEEK 77,658
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min A CHILD OF AHAYA 94,239
To dark skin men 1 hr Ashleigh 115
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 1 hr lomaxx 228
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Insect Trust 23,736
•••
•••