Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102811 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The 21st century is supposed to be the Asian century. The west is in decline because of its diversity while China and India are set to dominate the world economy.
No need for them to harp.
Diversity has nothing to do with America's decline. It has everything to do with our success. Look at the Olympics. America DOMINATED! It's just obvious. Don't hate. If it weren't for the diversity in America, nobody would be doing your labor.

China is doing well, but paying a hefty price for what it MIGHT gain. The west is still going strong.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102812 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
What I find interesting is how the ONLY people harping over how much higher their IQ's are than everyone else are white people. Asians by far surpass many white people academically, but we never hear them championing this lost cause over IQ. It's because the whole facade was put in place by white people FOR white people. I think everyone knows this. It's why very brilliant people from India, and all over the world come to America and do great things, but they don't come broadcasting to the world how much smarter they are because they are from India. They respect and understand the hard work involved for achievement and success. In America some white people think the whole IQ concept should entitle them to certain things by birthright.
I just find that logic they posses to be ridiculous, and silly.
Indians have an average IQ of 80. It's those Indians who come to America to work who differentiate from the other Indians in thier homeland. You have to think more in the Chinese direction. So if you here by recognize the fact that some ppl actually have an IQ higher than others . How come that you don't find it biased as long as it's not regarding whites. Are you contradicting yourself, or are you chosing to believe what you like.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102813 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have severe reading comprehension issues. Not very bright?
How so?
no way

Philadelphia, PA

#102814 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called an STD because...?
I mean when people first contracted the disease, it had to adapt to its new host
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102815 Oct 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
kip's colleagues in silicone valley view him as a funny affirmative action chimp!.........
I'm sure your fellow inmates at that prison viewed you in funny ways, but I won't mention them here.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102816 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have severe reading comprehension issues. Not very bright?
Actually, you don't appear all that intelligent to me either.

Maybe, something got lost in translation, LOL.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#102817 Oct 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
kip's colleagues in silicone valley view him as a funny affirmative action chimp!.........
By working in silicon valley he most likely means fixing transexuals up with silicon implants.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#102818 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversity has nothing to do with America's decline. It has everything to do with our success. Look at the Olympics. America DOMINATED! It's just obvious. Don't hate. If it weren't for the diversity in America, nobody would be doing your labor.
China is doing well, but paying a hefty price for what it MIGHT gain. The west is still going strong.
....coz niccuz can run faster and jump higher than YT.....big deal.........
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#102819 Oct 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians have an average IQ of 80. It's those Indians who come to America to work who differentiate from the other Indians in thier homeland. You have to think more in the Chinese direction. So if you here by recognize the fact that some ppl actually have an IQ higher than others . How come that you don't find it biased as long as it's not regarding whites. Are you contradicting yourself, or are you chosing to believe what you like.
Of course Asians who come over here have high IQs. Since they come to study things like math, science and engineering... then go back to their homelands with their MIT educations to outcompete the west.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102820 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
By working in silicon valley he most likely means fixing transexuals up with silicon implants.
Well, th-that's absolutely right.

It's what I do all day. It's what most people here do, but the government doesn't want you to know that.

What a laugh!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#102821 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Black scientists? Is that not an oxymoron?
Only a moron would think so.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#102822 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversity has nothing to do with America's decline. It has everything to do with our success. Look at the Olympics. America DOMINATED! It's just obvious. Don't hate. If it weren't for the diversity in America, nobody would be doing your labor.

China is doing well, but paying a hefty price for what it MIGHT gain. The west is still going strong.
What success? Do you mean the ongoing Bush/Obama depression?

Nonsense. China and India represent the future. The past too. China has always been one of the world's most advanced societies. There are billions of them, they value education, they are not overrun with minorities and the west is plagued with economic stagnation and shrinking populations.

During the era of segregation the west was not in decline. Only when we began to value diversity...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102823 Oct 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians have an average IQ of 80. It's those Indians who come to America to work who differentiate from the other Indians in thier homeland. You have to think more in the Chinese direction. So if you here by recognize the fact that some ppl actually have an IQ higher than others . How come that you don't find it biased as long as it's not regarding whites. Are you contradicting yourself, or are you chosing to believe what you like.
According to Minister Farakhan, white people have no real origin on earth. They came from someplace else and are hybrids of something else. It's what HE said. In America white people sure don't validate anything he says. They don't TRUST it. Therefrore, why should I trust something that is biased to begin with and only validated by prejudiced white people? Read the link:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

The IQ nonsense was put in place for a reason and as part of an agenda.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102824 Oct 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>there r no blak scientists u pudenda........
Instead of calling juvenile names you might wish to research before making a complete fool of yourself......

http://www.biography.com/people/groups/scient...

I think we have been through this before. This is one of those important pieces of information you SHOULD retain......
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102825 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Asians who come over here have high IQs. Since they come to study things like math, science and engineering... then go back to their homelands with their MIT educations to outcompete the west.
I was trying to make Kip answer the question . I just made an example. He seems to recognize that some ppl ( races ) actually are more intelligent and have a higher IQ. In that case I wonder how come that's not biased as he first stated. Or is it what he choses to believe . So again I only used it as an example.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#102826 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Asians who come over here have high IQs. Since they come to study things like math, science and engineering... then go back to their homelands with their MIT educations to outcompete the west.
Many people come here, because they can AFFORD to come here. It has nothing to do with IQ. They simply choose to come here, or have the opportunity. The people who wanted to buy our last home are
Chinese. They run a sweat shop in China and therefore have MONEY to come here. None of that has anything to do with anyone's IQ.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102827 Oct 22, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
By working in silicon valley he most likely means fixing transexuals up with silicon implants.
Ha ha ha, too funny, ha ha ha

He has white house maids you know, he is high class Kneegrow.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102828 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Minister Farakhan, white people have no real origin on earth. They came from someplace else and are hybrids of something else. It's what HE said. In America white people sure don't validate anything he says. They don't TRUST it. Therefrore, why should I trust something that is biased to begin with and only validated by prejudiced white people? Read the link:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
The IQ nonsense was put in place for a reason and as part of an agenda.
So what is your agenda when you believe Asians are more intelligent than whites? It's due to IQ testing true . So after all you DO believe parts of the IQ science to be true . But not others.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#102829 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Minister Farakhan, white people have no real origin on earth. They came from someplace else and are hybrids of something else. It's what HE said. In America white people sure don't validate anything he says. They don't TRUST it. Therefrore, why should I trust something that is biased to begin with and only validated by prejudiced white people? Read the link:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

The IQ nonsense was put in place for a reason and as part of an agenda.
Did Minister Farrakhan ever mention how black African Moslems started the trans-Atlantic slave trade by selling those who resisted forced conversion to this Middle Eastern cult and held onto their traditional African religions into slavery to whoever pulled up at the docks?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#102830 Oct 22, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people come here, because they can AFFORD to come here. It has nothing to do with IQ. They simply choose to come here, or have the opportunity. The people who wanted to buy our last home are
Chinese. They run a sweat shop in China and therefore have MONEY to come here. None of that has anything to do with anyone's IQ.
It has everything to do with IQ. They have the money to come here legally so that means that they are...

Not like they built a boat out of inner tubes and floated over from Haiti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 3 min dcool 328
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 5 min Ex Senator Stillb... 182
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 6 min dcool 6,696
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 6 min Donna Barros Serrano 248
Why do black guys date fat ugly white women (Oct '08) 11 min Just saying 111
Raising hell about Trump in California 23 min NotSoDivineMsM 18
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 23 min Ex Senator Stillb... 415
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min KiloEcho 43,500
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 38 min Akon92 14
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,451
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 133,239
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr The Doctor 6,215
More from around the web