Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102482 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
The threads "magically" disappeared. Now, who could have imagined that would happen. I don't archive posts but trust me, I know exactly where to look to pull something up if need be.
Save it in trying to deflect the attention elsewhere, troll.
I because you're different. Trust me if they have the evidence right infront of them they'll try to twist and turn it. Most likely against yourself. Blame and shame ppl. They're immune to reality. Those normal mechanisms they don't react to.
Don't worry no one believe them. Lmao

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102483 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't archive anything. Care to try again, bright light?
Obsess much?
Buahahahahaha. Coming from you, that is priceless. Many of us have commented on your parking all night in a thread, spamming it to freakin' death. That is a classic definition of obsession. Nice try though.......:)
hello its for you

Chicago, IL

#102484 Oct 21, 2013
Mike Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know who is a good person and who not to post to
what do you call someone who hates for something you didn't do?

Oakland

#102485 Oct 21, 2013
Mike Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know who is a good person and who not to post to
Just watch for a hot minute or two. You seem bright enough to figure it out relatively quickly......:)

Passes the newbie a tarp, hipboots and slicker.......
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102488 Oct 21, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Get this, this was damn funny, one poster I found on the human sexuality forums, and while I was there I cussed him out for his sick perverted fantasies that included his cousins.
He called me an "old frigid PRUDE".
I've been accused too of being someone on that forum. I never ventured to check out what I was accused of. I didn't even know what I was being accused of until long after the lies had been posted all over this forum. What's even more disturbing is that another poster was dragged into it as well. There's truly some sickos on this forum and what's worse is that it was posted so that any minor could read the filth that was posted out of pure spite.
Mike Hammer

Sardinia, OH

#102490 Oct 21, 2013
hello its for you wrote:
<quoted text>what do you call someone who hates for something you didn't do?
I say they are messed up in the head
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102492 Oct 21, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>of course its different.
its the TRUTH.
i accused her of it, and i'll accuse her of it till the fcking day i die.
she can deny it all she wants. SHE is the one who keeps bringing it up. She's like a dog with a bone- she won't fcking let it go!
and neither will i.
fck her.
and the dog she rode in on.
Hey bright light, since you know it all, tell us another funny about someone not putting up a picture.

You're always running your mouth about things you haven't a clue about but only what you're spoon fed.

Have another beer, lush.

Oakland

#102493 Oct 21, 2013
Some of us have been trying to get that FILTHY forum taken DOWN off this site and Aisling knows it as I mentioned it YEARS ago. Something like that has no business being on a forum accessible to minors. It has been brought to the attention of agencies off of Topix. Why it is still on this site is anyone's guess but I would like to see it removed permanently. IF it remains it should be accessible ONLY to adults and that is hard to monitor on a public site.....smh......
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102494 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I because you're different. Trust me if they have the evidence right infront of them they'll try to twist and turn it. Most likely against yourself. Blame and shame ppl. They're immune to reality. Those normal mechanisms they don't react to.
Don't worry no one believe them. Lmao
You're right that they don't react to them. It's all fun and games until they have the tables turned on them. Then they whine and squeal like a stuck pig. LOL
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102496 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Buahahahahaha. Coming from you, that is priceless. Many of us have commented on your parking all night in a thread, spamming it to freakin' death. That is a classic definition of obsession. Nice try though.......:)
No, the classic definition of obsession is you obsessing what a person does.

For someone who has stated that she ignores people, you know every little detail about what they do or what you believe they do.

Parking in a thread all night isn't archiving posts. Maybe you don't understand what archiving means.

Go outdoors and play. It would appear that you need a rest. Or perhaps, an assessment and evaluation by a qualified clinician.
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102501 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Some of us have been trying to get that FILTHY forum taken DOWN off this site and Aisling knows it as I mentioned it YEARS ago. Something like that has no business being on a forum accessible to minors. It has been brought to the attention of agencies off of Topix. Why it is still on this site is anyone's guess but I would like to see it removed permanently. IF it remains it should be accessible ONLY to adults and that is hard to monitor on a public site.....smh......
And someone was reminded repeatedly that this forum hasn't a filter to prevent minors from viewing the filth your friend was posting as an attempt force me to shut someone up who I had no control over as to what they posted and you sat there taking it all in without even so much as a word to "cease and desist" with her lies. Other people were but not you. Not to mention, your dear friends posting the links to that filth. I sure didn't see their posts being deleted. Just as you sit here witnessing the same filth and you knowing full and well why those lies were spread about me as well as another person.

And now, you want to whine when the shoe is on the other foot? Not so much fun, EH, "counselor".

LMAO
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102505 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right that they don't react to them. It's all fun and games until they have the tables turned on them. Then they whine and squeal like a stuck pig. LOL
It's hard to turn the tables on them. They are in denial . Though they often suffer from severe anxiety and paranoia. I know of only one thing that can trick them off . Hehe.
They'll use every weakness they can. I mentioned I had a severe kneedamage due to a skiing accident. So nutso... Told me that I was in and out of hospitals while she was enjoying life in Europe. Not that I care much. Im fine now. But she's a swine. The funny thing is she was not in Europe. Coz she keept sending some timestamps to me. Or she sent twice. To prove something and she slipped. Lol
She's some prib depressed person. Otherwise she would not use all those . Clicks, next -----> smirks and capital letter words. She's burned out.
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102506 Oct 21, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> when the fck have i EVER said anything about YOU not putting up a pic??
Have you confused your trolling azz self with LoonyLouLou??? Try to pay attention so you can at least fcking keep up, k?
Lush? Is that how you wanna spin it? "oh don't believe a word that one says- she's a drinker?" LMSWAO!
Yeah, lets see..... who should we trust? A person who likes a cold beer?
Or a dogfcker with a fake cop husband working the K9 unit.
hmmmmm....
Cheers.
I wasn't referring to myself, lush.

No one has to post up a pic to prove anything to you because some of us have been here, unlike you, to know just why you made a jacka** of yourself.
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102509 Oct 21, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Assling
Wow, I'm touched. Funny thing is... someone has to mean something to someone to evoke such a visceral reaction as hate. LMAO
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102510 Oct 21, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
<quoted text>
Parvoriddledbtch....lol
LOL

Just touch it... As if.
Mike Hammer

Sardinia, OH

#102511 Oct 21, 2013
I see these topix have a name why is nobody talking about what its suppose to be about
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#102512 Oct 21, 2013
DRAMA....They all come here simply for drama and they know who they are. Always crying andcomplaining.....she said that, she said this, he is mean, he lied. Grow up for gods sake. Its a fckin forum where people come to vent. Only a dumbazz would take this sht seriously. Now all of a sudden its about minors reading this crap. Are you thinking about minors when you post racist remarks...hell no youre not. Youre trying to prove a point...nothing more, nothing less.
CEEK

Fairfield, OH

#102513 Oct 21, 2013
Mike Hammer wrote:
I see these topix have a name why is nobody talking about what its suppose to be about
drama dude, thats all this place has ever been about. The topix of ww attracted to bm rarely is the subject.
Vest up

Delaware, OH

#102514 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to turn the tables on them. They are in denial . Though they often suffer from severe anxiety and paranoia. I know of only one thing that can trick them off . Hehe.
They'll use every weakness they can. I mentioned I had a severe kneedamage due to a skiing accident. So nutso... Told me that I was in and out of hospitals while she was enjoying life in Europe. Not that I care much. Im fine now. But she's a swine. The funny thing is she was not in Europe. Coz she keept sending some timestamps to me. Or she sent twice. To prove something and she slipped. Lol
She's some prib depressed person. Otherwise she would not use all those . Clicks, next -----> smirks and capital letter words. She's burned out.
Very true, Loulou. They truly are swine who are in deep denial. The things that have been misconstrued as threats, and the like, tells me all I need to know about their state of mind.

That's pretty darn low to say that regarding your knee damage. To swine like that, it's high humor. Good to hear that you're doing well. Being in and out of hospitals, not to mention PT if needed, is not much fun.

Enjoying life in Europe? Yeah, sure she was. LOL I saw the posts and yep, something appeared to be off with that.

Yeah, all those clicks, all those periods, etc. lead me to the same conclusion, Loulou.
care bear swag bare

United States

#102515 Oct 21, 2013
Only the ones with herpies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Did America Become Earth's Laughing Stock? 2 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,189,826
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 6 min AbandonBM 552
All women prefer white men 7 min Trolls for 2000 Alex 2,579
How to Poison Black Kidz 7 min KIP 11
Post photos of people you find attractive such... (Jan '12) 9 min Brngthtrth2u 3,187
This is not an AA Forum. It is a hate group site. 10 min Thelrony - 40
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min johnplustwomore 108,953
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 43 min johnplustwomore 1,300
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr African AE 31,151
More from around the web