Are white women attracted to black men?
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102411 Oct 21, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This just goes to show how damn stupid you are, has the personality changed any? She still sounds the same to me.
Still the same STATE, if I go to another computer, the city will change in California also, that doesn't mean I'm using a proxy.
She could be using her office computer, a computer at a friends house, there is internet access everywhere.
I don't think the good counselor grasps that concept.

I still remember the time that some poster from Ireland was calling me a plastic paddy so I thought, ya know, jane sounds like a fine name to me. But drats, foiled again, in that someone's spidey senses blew my cover. And since just us trolls are the name callers, who could guess that the good "counselor" decided to refer to me as "jihad Jane" because certainly that isn't offensive now is it.

Methinks that the good "counselor" can also count to potato.
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102414 Oct 21, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> sure they were.
Just like that "lie" when you bragged that you were just so glad you were raped by a white guy and not a black guy.
just lies lies lies all around you, eh?
deny all you want,lol
we know the truth
http://youtu.be/qYtT14AIrTI

Careful for what you wish for...
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102416 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no lies. Only comming from you.
You accused a person of having sex with dogs. Your sick animal. And so what if someone was happy she was not raped by a BM. So fcking what. That's none of your GD business. But when you lie about ppl like you do. It's everybodies business. STFU.
Methinks those boots of hers are cutting off the blood to her brain...

http://www.definatalie.com/wp-content/uploads...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102417 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks those boots of hers are cutting off the blood to her brain...
http://www.definatalie.com/wp-content/uploads...
Wahahahahahaha
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102420 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahahahahahaha
:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102421 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, why don't you share with the folks here who it was that posted those allegations and the intent for having doing so, "counselor". Now don't you protest to much in that to some people it means that the allegations are true.
Listen UP, troll. I am not going to post this again. YOUR battles with others on here are YOUR battles. I may not like what I see said and I HAVE addressed some of those below the belt allegations not only ON this forum but OFF of it too. I cannot force someone to stop attacking you, I can only suggest that they stop. I have NEVER accused you of any of those foul things, so leave me out of your whine fest. My issues with you are separate and completely different. You like to gang up on others with your troll buddies who you have turned on also, but, in my case, I laugh at you and your weak buddies because NONE of you can touch me in the real world. I am completely grounded and unaffected by you and yours' BS. As for talking about your trolling under other screen names, YOU claim YOU NEVER do it, whether we bust you at it or not. Bottom line, YOU are a LIAR. YOU do troll under many different names. YOUR problem is your use of the language. To people like me, who made a living out of the use of the language, YOU are too obvious to fool me. Learn to comprehend what is said to you, K? SEW sad? Is that supposed to be a joke? If so, the joke's on you, as usual, as it is SO sad, which YOU definitely ARE.....smh.....

Happy muttering, sputtering and rating.....

SLMNAAO@'AILING'S'ASININEALLEG ATIONSANDARBS

Oakland

#102422 Oct 21, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This just goes to show how damn stupid you are, has the personality changed any? She still sounds the same to me.
Still the same STATE, if I go to another computer, the city will change in California also, that doesn't mean I'm using a proxy.
She could be using her office computer, a computer at a friends house, there is internet access everywhere.
Actually, it just continues to show how you GED deprived posters cannot read and comprehend what is written, speaking of stupid. I simply said that SHE DENIES doing it when we all know she does change names and use proxies. Get it now, Einstein?....smh....
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102423 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen UP, troll. I am not going to post this again. YOUR battles with others on here are YOUR battles. I may not like what I see said and I HAVE addressed some of those below the belt allegations not only ON this forum but OFF of it too. I cannot force someone to stop attacking you, I can only suggest that they stop. I have NEVER accused you of any of those foul things, so leave me out of your whine fest. My issues with you are separate and completely different. You like to gang up on others with your troll buddies who you have turned on also, but, in my case, I laugh at you and your weak buddies because NONE of you can touch me in the real world. I am completely grounded and unaffected by you and yours' BS. As for talking about your trolling under other screen names, YOU claim YOU NEVER do it, whether we bust you at it or not. Bottom line, YOU are a LIAR. YOU do troll under many different names. YOUR problem is your use of the language. To people like me, who made a living out of the use of the language, YOU are too obvious to fool me. Learn to comprehend what is said to you, K? SEW sad? Is that supposed to be a joke? If so, the joke's on you, as usual, as it is SO sad, which YOU definitely ARE.....smh.....
Happy muttering, sputtering and rating.....
SLMNAAO@'AILING'S'ASININEALLEG ATIONSANDARBS
Me no read the trolly's gibberish.

Scrolling... scrolling... scrolling...

~click~

Oakland

#102424 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too sick for my taste. Sorry.
Sure. The only reply you can muster when you are put on the hotseat. I couldn't care less about your lack of taste. Still sayin', little Ms Fabricator.....smh....
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102426 Oct 21, 2013

Oakland

#102427 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
And they weren't "vulgar allegations", they were outright lies.
So YOU say but like the little boy who cried wolf once too often, many of us KNOW you to be a blatant LIAR so if some do not find your protestations believable, it still is YOUR problem. Just like your disgusting comments with CWT about my daughter. Those were lies too but it didn't stop you and CWT from posting them all over this forum. Tough, eh? I don't care one way or another. I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came NOTARISED....Just sayin'......:(

Oakland

#102431 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fun, EH, when the shoe is on the other foot, is it now and when it's you being dragged through the mud.
LMAO
There is no MUD in my life. I do NOT take this place so seriously that I worry about my reputation. My reputation remains intact off of this forum and always will. Click this, k?
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102432 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU say but like the little boy who cried wolf once too often, many of us KNOW you to be a blatant LIAR so if some do not find your protestations believable, it still is YOUR problem. Just like your disgusting comments with CWT about my daughter. Those were lies too but it didn't stop you and CWT from posting them all over this forum. Tough, eh? I don't care one way or another. I wouldn't believe you if your tongue came NOTARISED....Just sayin'......:(
So let's guess, Bappie was lying when she stated that those lies weren't true. You best hope that I don't find that post where someone stated that you and Bappie were perpetrating those lies and should ask you and her all about it. Why don't you share with the folks why Bappie was posting those lies and being that you were witness to it all. Hey, remember when it finally sunk in that it wasn't me posting with the Germany, IP and who Bappie had stated that she was posting those lies because she thought it was me commenting on her grandchildren.

Save your whine for someone who cares, troll.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#102434 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it just continues to show how you GED deprived posters cannot read and comprehend what is written, speaking of stupid. I simply said that SHE DENIES doing it when we all know she does change names and use proxies. Get it now, Einstein?....smh....
Your group is even too stupid to check out times before they throw accusations, I have been accused myself, and noticed I would have to been posting at 5:00 in the morning, we all have to sleep sometimes you know.
Vest up

Blissfield, OH

#102435 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no MUD in my life. I do NOT take this place so seriously that I worry about my reputation. My reputation remains intact off of this forum and always will. Click this, k?
We all know what your reputation is, hippocrite.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#102436 Oct 21, 2013
Jeeeeeesus Christ I was even accused of being this horrible person Black avenger because he lived in Los Angeles at the time and had my same location.

Some stupid sheeeet about an "alter ego" which makes not one bit of sense to me.
hello its for you

Chicago, IL

#102437 Oct 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no wish to be associated with a screwup like you. If someone of the "normal" posters want a picture of me I'd prob send them one. On request.
I don't want to hide the fact that I think you and that thug you're have a long distant relationship to. Are the bottom of the barrel. It's much more your personalities and your [email protected] behavior. Than anything else. If you want pics ask the sexual deviant Harrisson. I do not compare my self to old hos. Lmao
And you know the guy is a thu g how?
hello its for you

Chicago, IL

#102438 Oct 21, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I never said that........u r a liar.........
all I've ever said is that I won't get down with kneegresses.....
u niccuz need to stop makin sh** up as u go along........
why can't you learn how to spell like everyone else?-_-
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#102439 Oct 21, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what lies would those be? Can you submit some proof for that?
What disgusting lies about your daughter?
I'm sick of you accusing us of sinister motives about your daughter.
You don't know posters motives, only we know our motives.
The truth is I don't know your daughter, I feel NOTHING, nothing sinister , you are imagining all these emotions other posters have.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#102440 Oct 21, 2013
Vest up wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what your reputation is, hippocrite.
She thought I was not a Dane, so she called a phat Icelandic man to check my language. He could barely speak Danish. Then she decided I was an American white male. I think I'm currently Danish. Lmao. Who cannot spell according to her. She never puts the spellchecks on her imbecil friends. Lol
And she's a huge liar. During her "Europatour" she posted a timestamp but forgot that it was not central European time, but American East coast I think it was. Wahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A good theme music... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Blacks and Space Travel? 9 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,508,777
Best Guard Dog 24 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 25 min MeSo 8
Mars 36 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 48 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417