Sharpsville Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
I'm leaving, you liberals have no life. You prey on others who are weaker than you. God will condemn you to hell, where you belong.
are you still on that liberal crap? Everybody who don't agree with you is a liberal? How convenient.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever I am, I'm happy with the current government and not some miserable angry fck that cant do anything about it like you.
Bonjour, in my humble opinion what is destroyiing this country is not political parties but apathy toward our fellow human beings. What do you think?
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

tga wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who you are...Are you a black guy?
If so why aren't you with a black girl?
i have no idea who you are....Are you a white girl?
If so why aren't you with a black guy?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
I'm leaving, you liberals have no life. You prey on others who are weaker than you. God will condemn you to hell, where you belong.
Dont slam the door on your way out.

Buh bye.

If only they were all that easy.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, in my humble opinion what is destroyiing this country is not political parties but apathy toward our fellow human beings. What do you think?
When I look back to how this country was 150 years ago I dont think it's being destroyed at all. Nor do I think the level of apathy for it's fellow human being is any higher then those times. The freedoms we have as a people today far outsrtips the America of the 19th century and earlier. And most of the 20th century as well.
deadsouls

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
I am a black liberal.
I have done nothing to hurt, nor harm any of these hate-filled, deranged, people. What is wrong with them? Power is not reserved for white people only. Maybe in Europe, but in the U.S. we have many kinds of people. We always had many kinds of different people here. Equality, fairness, and justice for all. If you cannot abide by these ideals, then do not ask for equality, to be treated fairly, or for any justice. If you cannot abide by these ideals, then you are going to have problems in our democracy. No one is entitled to these ideals just for being white. I say white, because it appears that the white contributors to this forum express themselves as if everything is their birthright. It's not. Nobody seems to do this but white people.
It's interesting.
Kip, not all Europe is like this, nor all Europeans. Your country is beautiful, but there are many shitty things, too. Just keep your heavy ammunition in your homes,your strong racism, and your right wing christianity to yourselves and we are all fine. Thank you.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Why would he mention me here? This isn't a family themed forum. And if it weren't for you continuously bringing him up you wouldn't hear me talking about him either.
no no I'm detecting some sensitivity here, some remorse for everything you said about the Jews, and you are trying to use some reverse psychology on me, so I don't bring out all those posts.

They were pretty gruesome you know.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

<quoted text>Dont slam the door on your way out.
Buh bye.
If only they were all that easy.
:)
And both you and your brother use that same phrase BUH BYE? Let me go find that screen name he used for a very short while with "BA'S ghost" Forgot all about that screen name didn't you? OR that was on the south African forums, you weren't expecting me on the African American forums were you?
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it is not just good common sense to prefer folks who look like yourself? Any white person would feel safer walking through the city streets somewhere in eastern Europe where everyone is European than walking through the city streets anywhere in North America.
Most of the faces you will see here are of those who just crawled down out of the trees... and may dart back up screeching at any moment.
Look the blacks aren't totally stupid, they are going to try and avoid you, so you are going to have to hang in there.
Right Wing Liberal

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back and I'm ready to hurt you liberal clowns. What's easy for you is humping. I will never give up. Especially not clowns like yourself.
Im rightwing liberal I believe in less government but more welfare.
Free healthcare for all over 70
I believe in less taxes for the rich and no taxes for the poor
I believe in a balanced budget if it don't interfere with public programs for the poor

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>no no I'm detecting some sensitivity here, some remorse for everything you said about the Jews, and you are trying to use some reverse psychology on me, so I don't bring out all those posts.
This is the second reference you have made to him about the Jews. Since when do you give 2 bialys about the Jews?
Right Wing Liberal

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're one of the good liberals. You don't want to be on my bad side.
I might run POTUS in 2014 I should get the majority of the elderly,young,black and white vote my cabinet will be a cross section of the populace Jack Daniels,Jim Beam,Ezra Brooks,Johnny Walker,and a couple of foreigners Jose Cuervo,Chavez Regal
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>no no I'm detecting some sensitivity here, some remorse for everything you said about the Jews, and you are trying to use some reverse psychology on me, so I don't bring out all those posts.
??
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>And both you and your brother use that same phrase BUH BYE? Let me go find that screen name he used for a very short while with "BA'S ghost" Forgot all about that screen name didn't you? OR that was on the south African forums, you weren't expecting me on the African American forums were you?
Really? Is this what you've got to show that I'm my own brother? That we use the same words?? C'mon, even someone like you should realize you're grasping at straws. Guess what and dont be surprised but... I may very well use some other words in the that he's used as well. Ya never know, we do speak the same language after all.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the second reference you have made to him about the Jews. Since when do you give 2 bialys about the Jews?
I don't, but making him feel uneasy is fun for me.
Look when somebody preaches against racism and makes racist posts toward any group of people I'm going for it.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back and I'm ready to hurt you liberal clowns. What's easy for you is humping. I will never give up. Especially not clowns like yourself.
So how you gonna hurt us, by typing in all caps?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I'm surprised you black people actually read a book or did someone tell you this? Usually people like your kind steal,cheat lie, and hump you way to the top.
Yawn.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly people like yourself have no soul and heartless. Yeah I would expect this from you.
Glad theres no surprises. Now continue on with your hurting and frustration.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks I have an issue with jews for some reason.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Oh my god, this made me laugh so hard.

BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Yeah,gw is some backwater cracka living in a makeshift shack with possum carcasses hanging out to dry and a ramshackle distillery to make moonshine.He swats bugs off the back of his neck and sets beaver traps all day when not on topix

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,241 - 86,260 of112,816
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••