felicia

Temecula, CA

#102224 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could he be any wrong? The way I see it is, they get all of their women pregnant, then leave them without any responsibilities and now their taking it out on white women. Because they hate the white race. Don't tell me it isn't true. What white people did them in the past.
People can only get used if they want to get used, I wouldn't concern myself with mudsharks, they choose to be used as human pawns.
Do we want stupid white people in our race? Let them go, they need to go and not pollute our gene pool any further.
hello its for you

United States

#102225 Oct 20, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that sexing with kneegros is akin to bestiality.......after all - wot could b closer to beasts than blax?.....
Your spelling sucks either you droped at school or English isn't your native language.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102227 Oct 20, 2013
Since I do not find the need to post about relationships on this site, Messoot can hypothisise all he wishes and make foul and vulgar allegations. Don't be surprised though when they are removed. YOU are one big disaster waiting to happen, Messoot. If you had a lick of sense, you'd clean up your sorry act. Still sayin'.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102228 Oct 20, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>People can only get used if they want to get used, I wouldn't concern myself with mudsharks, they choose to be used as human pawns.
Do we want stupid white people in our race? Let them go, they need to go and not pollute our gene pool any further.
Trouble for you though is they won't disappear. They'll still be up in your face everyday. You might wish to move out of Long Beach and California or you will continue to see IR couples every day. Might I suggest Antarctica? 1
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102235 Oct 20, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble for you though is they won't disappear. They'll still be up in your face everyday. You might wish to move out of Long Beach and California or you will continue to see IR couples every day. Might I suggest Antarctica? 1
They don't bother me one bit, yeah sometimes I'm fascinated staring at their little frizzy haired half breed children, but that is as far as it goes.

There are not THAT many, white people still choose other white people .

You are barking up the wrong tree, I find Blondegirls hatred towards herself amusing.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102237 Oct 20, 2013
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Reminded me of this song, great song

felicia

Temecula, CA

#102242 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted textnot as intelligent.......here's a link to this film - its really quite good..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wf3dA4AQ4g4XX
Thanks Masud I will watch that, you always sounded like a sweet natured person to me.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102243 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absolutely right, if they want to be used all they have do is go to black men. Incompetent people belongs with the incompetent.
Now that is the right way to think, you have to remember the psychology of Blondegirl, she hates herself and she hates other especially white MEN, so when she feels you are upset, this just feeds into her hatred.
Then she runs to the black men posters "did I do good, pimp daddy, did I do good"?,"I be your white dog, kick me, humiliate me, Look I even have a dog leash around my neck in the picture so I can be led around, woof woof".
LION

Charlotte, NC

#102244 Oct 20, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Masud I will watch that, you always sounded like a sweet natured person to me.
You need to try the NEGRO EXPRESS TRAIN! YOu know you want to! lol
LION

Charlotte, NC

#102248 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Negro Express Train? You should know, people who write something like that is either black people themselves or ghetto wanna be blacks guys.
Well I am certainly not a ghetto wannabe. lol
hello its for you

United States

#102250 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>ebonics is acceptable on the aa forum
Thats your excuse for your poor spelling?lol
hello its for you

United States

#102251 Oct 20, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is the right way to think, you have to remember the psychology of Blondegirl, she hates herself and she hates other especially white MEN, so when she feels you are upset, this just feeds into her hatred.
Then she runs to the black men posters "did I do good, pimp daddy, did I do good"?,"I be your white dog, kick me, humiliate me, Look I even have a dog leash around my neck in the picture so I can be led around, woof woof".
seriously? what goes on in that head of yours.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#102252 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ghetto thug.
How do you know that I am a ghetto thug? You know nothing about me.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#102256 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one thing you're not playing nice. I suggest you stop acting like one.
You sound like a white woman who need some good black loving. lol
LION

Charlotte, NC

#102259 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for one thing, I'm a male not a female, but you'll probably get that confused in that twisted fantasy of yours.
Oh!!!!!!!!!!
In that case, looooooooooooooooooool
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#102261 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it backwards, and that is why you're a liberal filled with corruptions and lies. Keep telling yourself that, that's what you do best. Lies, lies and more lies and not to forget to mention corruption. If it wasn't for Obama you wouldn't stand a chance getting a white woman. And deep inside you know it. How sad, there's a little part in me feeling your pain.
Lol you're as dumb as you are stupid.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#102262 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get you? Who said I got you? People like yourself keeps running away from the truth, you can't help it.
Theres only one other poster I can think of that is a dumb as you are and thats Samoan Irish. The two of you should get together and have a REALLY stupid conversation. That would be amusing for the rest of us, I know it would.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#102264 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't need to be a psychic to know, it's in their blood. Something you wouldn't know. Now stop worshiping these awful liberals or else you too would end up like them filled with lies and corruption.
I'm not sure if you'll be able to understand this but it's really for the rest of us here to watch.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#102265 Oct 20, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you should know, I'm posting and replying at one. How many times do we have to go over this? Stop your lies and your corruption.
You are mentally rigid.

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#102267 Oct 20, 2013
Blackman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for one thing, I'm a transgender male not a female, but you'll probably get that confused in that twisted fantasy of yours. How big is your cock?
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Mugabe is the greatest 5 min Tme 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,216,686
"JOHNNY" why did early foreign born white sett... 11 min Tme 10
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 59 min dkanela 7,699
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr thetruth 310
Bye Bye Black Men- A Race of Failures head to e... 1 hr kizzy 12
Black on white violence: life in prison 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 115,126
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Maro 32,503
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 5 hr Redefined 33,474
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 5 hr Miguel is the man 727
More from around the web