Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#102057 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends of all races, professions and walks of life. Why is that so hard to understand? It would seem that you have a set standard for who certain professionals should associate with. I assure you, I defy the standards. My nose isn't parked up in the clouds, thanks to my father and his outlook, which he passed on to me. As for my mother, she is deceased also. In fact, I am now the only one left from my immediate family. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I have learned many lessons from very diverse sources, not just my mother. You might keep your eyes and ears open and, perhaps, learn something too. Just sayin'......
...they used to make me sing this anti-rayciss song at primary skoo........you're the kind of person that digs this pc sh**....

....the ink is blak, the page is white....together we learn to read and write..........

...I just wish I had been taught the truth about kneegros much earlier in life......would have saved me alot of hassle..........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#102058 Oct 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...yeah.......I'm like Colombo.....
YOU are NOTHING like ColUmbo (not the character nor the wonderful and talented, may he rest in peace, Peter Falk). You are more like the character, bumbling idiot Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther series. You are probably nothing like Peter Sellers was though. COLUMBO, indeed.....smh......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#102059 Oct 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud, don't be doltish. I find your contrived coonery amusing. I believe you are a lot more intelligent than the racist idiot you are making yourself out to be.
yeah.........I'm like tv detective Columbo.......
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102060 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have friends of all races, professions and walks of life. Why is that so hard to understand? It would seem that you have a set standard for who certain professionals should associate with. I assure you, I defy the standards. My nose isn't parked up in the clouds, thanks to my father and his outlook, which he passed on to me. As for my mother, she is deceased also. In fact, I am now the only one left from my immediate family. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I have learned many lessons from very diverse sources, not just my mother. You might keep your eyes and ears open and, perhaps, learn something too. Just sayin'......
Some times you have to use common sense, poor people can be a pain in the neck, I should know, they will be asking you for loans, rides because they don't have a car, the never ending bad luck stories you have to hear, I had to eliminate those out of my life.
Oh lord I hate to be snobby, but bringing rolls of dimes and nickels with them, and counting them out to pay for things, is just too much for me, I just can't take it anymore.

Oakland

#102061 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>...they used to make me sing this anti-rayciss song at primary skoo........you're the kind of person that digs this pc sh**....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0e4kDXsM6lkXX
....the ink is blak, the page is white....together we learn to read and write..........
...I just wish I had been taught the truth about kneegros much earlier in life......would have saved me alot of hassle..........
Face it, Messoot, you're just a generally UNHAPPY person. Thank goodness people's opinions and sicknesses, like yours, don't rub off on me. Someone like me hopes that, eventually, people like you will grasp the humanitarian concept and join the real world. Just sayin'......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Danielson, CT

#102062 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are NOTHING like ColUmbo (not the character nor the wonderful and talented, may he rest in peace, Peter Falk). You are more like the character, bumbling idiot Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther series. You are probably nothing like Peter Sellers was though. COLUMBO, indeed.....smh......
Lol Peter Sellers was cool tho. This idiot is more like that fool Manuel from the British show Faulty Towers
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#102063 Oct 19, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the hog head? Something you should know.
what? Who is this retard....batman? Lol...thats the best name you could come up with? Dont post to me until you chage your name. What a turd. LMBAO!!!!!!
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102064 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, Messoot, you're just a generally UNHAPPY person. Thank goodness people's opinions and sicknesses, like yours, don't rub off on me. Someone like me hopes that, eventually, people like you will grasp the humanitarian concept and join the real world. Just sayin'......
Joining the humanitarian concept just lands you up dead, I think ONE bad experience for Massud with blacks is enough lesson to be aware to proceed with caution when encountering one of them.
Or else he will be just another statistic on the "black on white crime" charts.

Oakland

#102065 Oct 19, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>what? Who is this retard....batman? Lol...thats the best name you could come up with? Dont post to me until you chage your name. What a turd. LMBAO!!!!!!
The clown is trolling under a new name according to dcm1 who busted him/her the other night. I've suggested ignoring him/her completely and let them flame out and vanish. Hope all is well with you and yours, ceeK. Enjoy the weekend.......:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Danielson, CT

#102066 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>...they used to make me sing this anti-rayciss song at primary skoo........you're the kind of person that digs this pc sh**....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0e4kDXsM6lkXX

I guess you felt left out in that song huh hybrid?

Oakland

#102067 Oct 19, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Joining the humanitarian concept just lands you up dead, I think ONE bad experience for Massud with blacks is enough lesson to be aware to proceed with caution when encountering one of them.
Or else he will be just another statistic on the "black on white crime" charts.
Au contraire, Felicia. It hasn't landed me in the morgue yet and I have been all over this world and been in neighbourhoods where I have been told I should NEVER have gone (not only because I am NA but because I am a woman). So far, my attitude with people has kept me SAFE. I think people sense by the way one carries themselves whether they are potential targets or not. Just sayin'....
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102068 Oct 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
. I think people sense by the way one carries themselves whether they are potential targets or not. Just sayin'....
Well this part is certainly true, criminals like to pick out the weakest of the herd to attack, so carrying yourself properly does help, but sometimes your luck just runs out.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102073 Oct 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are so bad!;)
You know better than to put up a photo, because now we can't help ourselves looking for flaws. The picture is blurry, what is that ? one of those new digital camera's? They are very unflattering , they show up stuff that isn't even there.
Can't even see your eyes they are so blurry, but I will say you are doing better than most for fifty plus.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102075 Oct 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> was taken with my phone, and as far as flaws-look all ya want, i have plenty of them and never said i didn't.
i look ok i think.
Ooooh the vanity of women, I'm feeling because that one black said you were pasty, oh the guy married to a black chick, you overcompensated and made yourself look too red.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102078 Oct 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> was taken with my phone, and as far as flaws-look all ya want, i have plenty of them and never said i didn't.
i look ok i think.
"I look ok I think?" this is definitely an indication of low self esteem, OR a cunning attempt ,fishing for some compliments from the black men here.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102080 Oct 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well you go on ahead and feel that all you want.
i feel that you're a fcking idiot.
btw; where's YOUR pic??
What? is this some woman thing like men pulling out their penis's to see who's the biggest?

I'm not into contests.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102082 Oct 19, 2013
tinys myth wrote:
Only the loose ugly reject linebacker fat-armed
ww....lol
Are you taking AGE into consideration? Some women lose all their hair when they go through menopause, weight gain is normal.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102085 Oct 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you figure that??? I'm not some gorgeous model, and i'm not ugly either- so i think i look ok. where do you get low self esteem out of me thinking i look ok?? i don't really care what you think- or anyone else either. I don't have a problem posting my pic.
i look how i look; and i'm ok with that.
again; where's you pic??
Do you see what most women look like at fifty, look around, I think you should be proud at looking this good at your age.

Because we know the outcome of putting up a picture, you could put up a picture of Maryln Monroe, and if they didn't know it was her, they would be saying she is a fat hog.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#102087 Oct 19, 2013
I bet any white woman with a black man has genital herpes.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#102088 Oct 19, 2013
Let me see, I have always been told by everybody I have beautiful eyes, last time I put up a picture, all of a sudden my eyes looked creepy to the black posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,192,086
H-E-L-P-!!! I dont wanna be black anymoe! 11 min LaQueefa Blacksow 1
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 12 min AlwaysOnPoint 36
MOST WHITE WOMEN DON'T BATHE everyday (study) 16 min coretta 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Big Knob 109,735
All women prefer white men 20 min TranshumanX 2,669
BLACK MEN, we created Capree the beastly black ... 21 min dats da troof 34
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 24 min hackneyRetard 53
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 1 hr TimeforHonesty 14
Black and white women please read.. 1 hr KIP 45