|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, and you know haters will hate. I'd wager not a single one of them is even a tenth content with their lives as you are. Not to mention the hypocrisy of fools who claim to dislike a specific group(s)yet spend so much of their time addressing them. Not a single one of them wants to be on any other forum but this one.
but I certainly would feel alot worse IF I were a kneegro.......

lookin in the mirror every morning and seeing a flat nosed gorilla staring back at me..........it must b awful for u........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Good for you, and you know haters will hate. I'd wager not a single one of them is even a tenth content with their lives as you are. Not to mention the hypocrisy of fools who claim to dislike a specific group(s)yet spend so much of their time addressing them. Not a single one of them wants to be on any other forum but this one.
It's the old moth to flame syndrome. I have no idea why and since my specialty ISN'T psychology, I am at a loss to explain why anyone who hates blacks and other minorities, liberals and women would spend so much time on a forum board where nothing they do or say makes a bit of difference as opposed to joining like minded individuals and protesting, petitioning and rallying for change outside of this place. Little do many of the younger generation know of the struggles some of us went through so they can enjoy the life they have today. The 60s truly WAS a critical and important society changing generation.

Have a great weekend, BB......:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it's none of your business, and yet you're attacking her? Wow.
What does one have to do with the other? Think man...think.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
nutso is obviously lonely in her old age.......
I advised her to get a middle-aged blak bf to keep her company as she enters latter years of her life - her cats can't cater for her sexually!.........
maybe this would take her mid off harassing young people?.......
It would seem that YOU are the lonely and neglected one, Masoot. I just spent 2 wonderful months in Europe with a great group of people, young and older and saw sights and heard beautiful music played by talented professionals and amateur musicians. Maybe your life revolves around this forum, YouBOOB and trivial concerns but not moi. Why you concern yourself with things in my life that are none of your business just further proves how barren YOUR life actually is. I am not the least bit interested in your love life nor have I ever inquired. Anyone with a modicum of good sense would NEVER post those kinds of things out on an open forum. You are welcome to keep speculating though. Whatever floats your sinking dingy. And since you whined for so long, I will answer the reason why I visited the Anne Frank House. That girl had more spirituality and strength in her short and tragic life than you will ever have and just walking through that structure was a life altering experience. I wouldn't expect someone as shallow as you are to ever understand. Now, we are truly adjourned here. Recess. Case transferred.......smh.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams. Corruption is everywhere, thanks to Obama and his administration.
Lets see the stats. Shall I give you an example?

http://mediamatters.org/mobile/blog/2013/07/2...

"It's true that for the most recent statistics released in 2013, the rate of violent crime inched up 1.2 percent in 2012, according to the FBI. But since Obama first took office, the crime rate overall is still down 13.5 percent. All that good news stands in contrast to the image conservative commentators have presented of runaway crime, and of the White House's supposed indifference to it."
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but I certainly would feel alot worse IF I were a kneegro.......
lookin in the mirror every morning and seeing a flat nosed gorilla staring back at me..........it must b awful for u........
This may come as a shock to you, or maybe not but...I dont care what you feel.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
Four more months and my husband is giving up this band sheeeet, I have a calendar and marking off the days to a even more happier life, and I never want to see another fauwking night club EVER AGAIN.
Whoa! STOP THE PRESS!

Your husband is in a BAND? You said something like this before, but we were too busy fighting.
What kind of music does he play? Does he sing? This may sound strange, but he's in a band that's hired to play gigs, that's not a bad thing. I'd like to be back in a band. I used to do vocals. It was great. I loved it, but it didn't always pay the bills. It was more of an artistic expression. I wouldn't mind taking a swing at singing some country, because my voice now is deeper.

I guess the nightclub life for a woman married to band member can be stressful. Dealing with groupies and drunks isn't fun if they're after your mate.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

You ratings freaks actually think that those silly and juvenile symbols mean anything? Once more, let me say, UNTIL you succeed in having my posts taken down and my account banned, your symbols are as silly as your opinions. Still sayin'.......:)

SLMNAAO@HATE'NRATEREMAININPERM ANENTSTATEOFFRUSTRATE
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the old moth to flame syndrome. I have no idea why and since my specialty ISN'T psychology, I am at a loss to explain why anyone who hates blacks and other minorities, liberals and women would spend so much time on a forum board where nothing they do or say makes a bit of difference as opposed to joining like minded individuals and protesting, petitioning and rallying for change outside of this place. Little do many of the younger generation know of the struggles some of us went through so they can enjoy the life they have today. The 60s truly WAS a critical and important society changing generation.
Have a great weekend, BB......:)
It's called lack of ambition coupled with minor intelligence, plenty of frustration, and nothing but time on their hands.

Enjoy your weekend as well thanks.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! STOP THE PRESS!
Your husband is in a BAND? You said something like this before, but we were too busy fighting.
What kind of music does he play? Does he sing? This may sound strange, but he's in a band that's hired to play gigs, that's not a bad thing. I'd like to be back in a band. I used to do vocals. It was great. I loved it, but it didn't always pay the bills. It was more of an artistic expression. I wouldn't mind taking a swing at singing some country, because my voice now is deeper.
I guess the nightclub life for a woman married to band member can be stressful. Dealing with groupies and drunks isn't fun if they're after your mate.
I used to sing blues.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
You ratings freaks actually think that those silly and juvenile symbols mean anything? Once more, let me say, UNTIL you succeed in having my posts taken down and my account banned, your symbols are as silly as your opinions. Still sayin'.......:)
SLMNAAO@HATE'NRATEREMAININPERM ANENTSTATEOFFRUSTRATE
Children and feeble minded adults like small colorful animations to express the words they dont have the vocabulary to express themselves.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
Stop worshiping Obama, it's not healthy you know.
Obama is easily the best president in the 21st century.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Or rather...OF the 21st century.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that YOU are the lonely and neglected one, Masoot. I just spent 2 wonderful months in Europe with a great group of people, young and older and saw sights and heard beautiful music played by talented professionals and amateur musicians. Maybe your life revolves around this forum, YouBOOB and trivial concerns but not moi. Why you concern yourself with things in my life that are none of your business just further proves how barren YOUR life actually is. I am not the least bit interested in your love life nor have I ever inquired. Anyone with a modicum of good sense would NEVER post those kinds of things out on an open forum. You are welcome to keep speculating though. Whatever floats your sinking dingy. And since you whined for so long, I will answer the reason why I visited the Anne Frank House. That girl had more spirituality and strength in her short and tragic life than you will ever have and just walking through that structure was a life altering experience. I wouldn't expect someone as shallow as you are to ever understand. Now, we are truly adjourned here. Recess. Case transferred.......smh.....
....deep not shallow

.....well they got her in the end didn't they......a jooo gurl made to pay for the crimes of her race........

.......many years ago when I waz a teenager someone gave me that Diary of Ann Frank book, and I started to read it, but it waz boring so I threw it away.........

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Methinks Battyboy is a MASOCHIST. His tail has been kicked around all over this forum and yet he continues to spew the doodoo. Instead of spending his time on a forum which doesn't pay him a dime, he might wish to upgrade his horrible English spelling and grammar in an attempt to actually find a job that will pay him more than minimum wage in a service related industry.....smh.....

First lesson....Learn the difference between THEIR, THEY'RE and THERE......*smirks*

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Children and feeble minded adults like small colorful animations to express the words they dont have the vocabulary to express themselves.
Amen......:)

I am off to the dogpark. Don't beat them up too badly, k?......:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i am the worst singer in the universe.
Not even karaoke?
That's at least fun.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do? Please we all know you had help from that old hag too. Denying is what you do best.
Shit in one hand, wish in the other and see which one gets full fastest.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. That is why you're too busy worshiping him over and over. It really isn't healthy. You need to check yourself with a psychiatrist. You will feel alot better.
Obama is DA MAAAAN!!

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Four more years, Four more years, Four more...oh, we got that already.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

358 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,771
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,392
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min hahahahaha 38
being" respectful"and being "loyal" to black men. 7 min Ashleigh 4
White people be like........ 8 min Chief Smoke 1
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 9 min AgentSmith9 78,008
Quote of the day......... 15 min Chief Smoke 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 17 min Phoenix Ascended 2,297
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 22 min Phoenix Ascended 443
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 32 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,891
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 40 min The plain truth 6,109
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••