Are white women attracted to black men?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#101729 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, If you two turn on him he'll kill himself. You two are all he had.
SMH
what the hell are you talking about I you think I give a rats azz what anybody on topix thinks or feels about me you're off your rocker.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#101732 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you and he are always so sweet and considerate to eachother and the dumbazz finally says something crosswise to you and you suddenly agree with the terrible racists on this site that he is the Selorna Spammer....SMFHatyou
Pull your head out, tga. I don't speak or post to him at all. If you can show evidence otherwise, please do. You must have me confused with someone else and the one who exposed him is one of YOUR buddies, speaking of racists. Now, run along before your lab blows, k?

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#101734 Oct 17, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this sweet, liberals against liberals. This must be a first for me. Either my eyes need help or it really is.
you know you are like a fly that needs smashed with a fly swatter just an obnoxious pest

Location hidden

#101735 Oct 17, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this sweet, liberals against liberals. This must be a first for me. Either my eyes need help or it really is.
You wouldn't know a liberal if it dropkicked you to Treblinka and back. As to your third sentence, it isn't only your eyes that need help, little one....smh....
tga

United States

#101736 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your head out, tga. I don't speak or post to him at all. If you can show evidence otherwise, please do. You must have me confused with someone else and the one who exposed him is one of YOUR buddies, speaking of racists. Now, run along before your lab blows, k?
Oh bull. I'm not searching for crap for you. You know very well that you and that douche have been friendly on this board for a very long time and now that he has said something that hurt your poor little feelings you agree with OhReally and us other racists (lol) that he is the Selorna Spammer, something that you wouldn't admit before his calling you an old ugly hag...lol
Hell, I don't care rip his guts out. I think he's an annoying azzhole. I just find the timing of your revelation to be quite hilarious is all.

:)with a smirk
tga

United States

#101737 Oct 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
what the hell are you talking about I you think I give a rats azz what anybody on topix thinks or feels about me you're off your rocker.
Yea right.
Ok Sally.

lol
dcm1

United States

#101738 Oct 17, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
I'm going to bed, ain't going to miss you liberal clowns. I think that's how you criminals talk.
Looks like the crackpot..."Ironydud " aka "Ironydude" has returned....AGAIN, but with under, yet another new moniker!!

lmbao!

Location hidden

#101739 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bull. I'm not searching for crap for you. You know very well that you and that douche have been friendly on this board for a very long time and now that he has said something that hurt your poor little feelings you agree with OhReally and us other racists (lol) that he is the Selorna Spammer, something that you wouldn't admit before his calling you an old ugly hag...lol
Hell, I don't care rip his guts out. I think he's an annoying azzhole. I just find the timing of your revelation to be quite hilarious is all.
You can't search for it because it doesn't exist. Tell the truth for a change, k? Your batch should be about done then you and your hubby can enjoy the rest of your evening.....:)*snickers*
dcm1

United States

#101740 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a liberal if it dropkicked you to Treblinka and back. As to your third sentence, it isn't only your eyes that need help, little one....smh....
Hiya M,

You have to look out for some of these "posters" who enjoy playing pretend. Some "PRETEND" to be okay with you and others, but their real fangs always eventually surface.
dcm1

United States

#101741 Oct 17, 2013
Oopsy!

Correction: but under yet, another new moniker

Location hidden

#101742 Oct 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the crackpot..."Ironydud " aka "Ironydude" has returned....AGAIN, but with under, yet another new moniker!!
lmbao!
Hey dcm....Hope you're having a chuckle or two with the review. Battyman won't divulge which Asian persuasion he is. He's full of lame lobs though. Have a great rest of the night......:)
dcm1

United States

#101743 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm......If I may interject here? He said those things to blonde girl.

As you were.
tga

United States

#101744 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't search for it because it doesn't exist. Tell the truth for a change, k? Your batch should be about done then you and your hubby can enjoy the rest of your evening.....:)*snickers*
They are there I'm just not going to waste my time on locating them.
What are you talking bout a batch ...of cookies?
My husband is right here beside me in bed watching LAOSVU.
It's way too late to eat cookies....for white girls that is.

:)

Location hidden

#101745 Oct 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you were.
She's clueless in more ways than one. Unless she is parked in here 24/7-365 how could she know who I do or don't post to. She's as annoying as aishat with their collective 'proof'...NOT....smh....
dcm1

United States

#101746 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dcm....Hope you're having a chuckle or two with the review. Battyman won't divulge which Asian persuasion he is. He's full of lame lobs though. Have a great rest of the night......:)
He's claimed a gamut of different ethnic backgrounds in the past. Who knows what he actually is, but there's no doubt that he's a few fries short of a happy meal! lol
tga

United States

#101747 Oct 17, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you were.
No he didn't.....
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#101748 Oct 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i'm stunned. wow curious- that was really white of you.
yeah, i said it.
fake azz little backstabbing bytch
I always knew you were a creation of skippys, this totally gives it away, you are slipping.

Yeah you said it all right.
tga

United States

#101749 Oct 17, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCPPTT6PFOC7...

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am probably old enough to have changed his PARENTS diapers, considering how silly and juvenile his comments are. I would guess him to be in his teens. Check your mail later, k?

Iamcuriousnow wrote:

yhttp://www.topix.com/forum/af am/TQCPPTT6PFOC7N7KR/p4379ou old enought to be my grandma and ugly enough to be my grandpa
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#101750 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
"That was really white of you." From a white woman?
Now if you really are a white woman you are the most self hating person I've ever seen here on topix. Black or white.
I called it first, I said she was skippy, a black male.
No white person would ever use that term, no matter how self hating they were.
dcm1

United States

#101751 Oct 17, 2013
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't.....
Ummm...yes, he did.

For the first time EVER. I just overlooked some old posts on this thread trying to figure out why the goofball "Batman's" writing style looked so similar to me and I ran across an old comments from curious directed at blond girl. That's why I was just able to say that Batty is Ironydude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As I type this.... 3 min LMR 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,601,115
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 10 min youll shoot your ... 130
Thank You Mr. Obama! 10 min THX Stands a Post 15
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 11 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 18 min The Grateful Axe 11
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 21 min THX Stands a Post 2
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web