Barnesville, OH

#101617 Oct 17, 2013
No....
TheOriginalDoby

Carmichael, CA

#101618 Oct 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
I am a Libertarian by philosophy.
I see. Well good luck with Rand Paul in 2016.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101619 Oct 17, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky guess, or else why else are you here?
Before you stumbled in here did you check the thread title? What do your rantings about Obama have to do with 'Are white women attracted to black men'? As for your luckless guesses, I hope you don't guess often because your stats are about 1% correct, so far. Still sayin'....
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#101621 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you stumbled in here did you check the thread title? What do your rantings about Obama have to do with 'Are white women attracted to black men'? As for your luckless guesses, I hope you don't guess often because your stats are about 1% correct, so far. Still sayin'....
Black men are mainly attracted to other black men. Why else would they all go into prison or sports? Arenas where they get to shower communally with other males.

Do not drop the soap when one is behind you though.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#101622 Oct 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Well good luck with Rand Paul in 2016.
I am a cynic. Libertarians running as Republicans will never get past the left wing party establishment and third party candidates stand no chance in a deck stacked by the Democratic Republicans.

The religious right... maybe on occasion.

Folks who believe in small government and fiscal sanity... never.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101623 Oct 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You too hun. I'm always happy when I get to come home for a few days. I see you're still dealing with topix trolls and crazies. Fun!
Yeah and you posted a picture of your I assume that is an apartment?, talk about tiny, and the ten buck fish tank with the cheap fish, not much to come home to.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101624 Oct 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men are mainly attracted to other black men. Why else would they all go into prison or sports? Arenas where they get to shower communally with other males.
Why else? Because besides their hobby of humping everything they see, male or female, they are also damn stupid, throwing a ball around is the only thing they excel at.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101625 Oct 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a cynic. Libertarians running as Republicans will never get past the left wing party establishment and third party candidates stand no chance in a deck stacked by the Democratic Republicans.
You might be surprised, the American people are at the stage of revolt, so don't be surprised.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101626 Oct 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote:Alex Jones is the phenomenon that just keeps growing.

For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals. Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard! Jones voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners.

In 2011, Alex Jones was named one of the Top 100 radio talk show hosts in America by both "Talkers" magazine and "Orbit Media".

Oakland

#101627 Oct 17, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
you old enough to shave guy?
What a ridiculous comment considering I am FEMALE....smh....

Oakland

#101628 Oct 17, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this thread has become TROLL CENTRAL and a smoke blowing joke, I'm out until the hazmat team has finished removing all of the vermin. Burglarise and assume much?. Are YOU GAY, neutral because it seems YOU are hung up on homosexuality amongst black males or your wouldn't have mentioned it. Just sayin'....smh.....
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#101630 Oct 17, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Why else? Because besides their hobby of humping everything they see, male or female, they are also damn stupid, throwing a ball around is the only thing they excel at.
They also excel at car jacking, toting bales of cotton and selling crack cocaine. Not to mention chucking spears at lions.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#101631 Oct 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this thread has become TROLL CENTRAL and a smoke blowing joke, I'm out until the hazmat team has finished removing all of the vermin. Burglarise and assume much?. Are YOU GAY, neutral because it seems YOU are hung up on homosexuality amongst black males or your wouldn't have mentioned it. Just sayin'....smh.....
I have no interest in gorillas male or female. The male ones do tend to be more feminine looking though.

Compare Michael and Janet Jackson.
TheOriginalDoby

Carmichael, CA

#101635 Oct 17, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you posted a picture of your I assume that is an apartment?, talk about tiny, and the ten buck fish tank with the cheap fish, not much to come home to.
Sad little troll. Changes names but has been here every day for years and years.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101637 Oct 17, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. Changes names but has been here every day for years and years.
Naaaaah, never cared for your posts one way or the other, it was Dr.Zaius that had it in for you.
There are waaaaaay worse posters than you.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101638 Oct 17, 2013
Only reason I read your posts in the first place, because I never could figure out why he singled you out, I didn't see anything that stood out about your posts, gave up trying to figure out why.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101639 Oct 17, 2013
But I thought it was damn funny, as soon as you posted that fish tank, I remembered a couple years back him on another forum posting his five thousand dollar fish tank, with those stupid exotic five hundred dollar fishes.
Never cared for fish, just swimming around and doing nothing.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#101640 Oct 17, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if there's people like me who's fighting for what's right. Deal with it.
do you think the "superheros" are going to rescue you from the mean old liberals?-what a joke
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101642 Oct 17, 2013
Oh my GOD, I still remember on another forum him crying about some stupid fish he nursed from infancy, and a giant bird came down and made his fish a good meal.
That fish was in his pond outdoors.
CEEK

Chicago, IL

#101649 Oct 17, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
only the trashy want ugly black c#ck
what man describes how a race of mens genitals look....oh, a gay man, "daddies home 274".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,217,534
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min bantu 115,632
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 8 min Big Knob 779
Anti-Immigrant Violence Spreads In South Africa 11 min UruEuWauWauPhagg 13
Why are so many (B) Americans criminals? 17 min Simon Says 8
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 27 min Big Knob 53
ariana grande dumps big sean. justin bieber to ... 30 min Simon Says 25
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 32,541
More from around the web