Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a specific race tho so being caucasoid really is only a regional description for you. You could not receive bone marrow transplants from whites or any other race. You'd have to have a sibling or get extremely lucky and find another hybrid with your peculiar mix. Which I might add is highly unlikely. For East indian/Caucasian mixes are rare. So that being said, the caucasoid definition does not mean white. Australian aboriginals are also Caucasoids.
Your homegirl is an idiot because like you, her perspective is based more on personal bias and a wanting to believe her idiotic ideology then any real scientific fact. To be honest, I've only ever watched about 1 minute of her drivel and that was months ago.
But she's not saying anything that moronic racists dont already say. She's just another bigoted imbecile like you...except shes white.
:)
Maybe it is YOU that wants to be white, and projecting these feelings on Mossad?
If he wanted to be white so bad, he would not have mentioned he was half Asian.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>You're not a wigga cos you're not white remember?
This is highly transparent dullard, what you are saying here is, when some fake white poster like Blonde copies black culture she is normal, but if somebody not entirely white follows white culture, all of a sudden they are not normal, they are trying to be white.

you can't have it both ways.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>so that nicca ceek is your bf?.........
You said you have aliases? Oh come on, let us read some of your posts when you are not using ebonics.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're not a specific race tho so being caucasoid really is only a regional description for you. You could not receive bone marrow transplants from whites or any other race. You'd have to have a sibling or get extremely lucky and find another hybrid with your peculiar mix. Which I might add is highly unlikely. For East indian/Caucasian mixes are rare. So that being said, the caucasoid definition does not mean white. Australian aboriginals are also Caucasoids.
Your homegirl is an idiot because like you, her perspective is based more on personal bias and a wanting to believe her idiotic ideology then any real scientific fact. To be honest, I've only ever watched about 1 minute of her drivel and that was months ago.
But she's not saying anything that moronic racists dont already say. She's just another bigoted imbecile like you...except shes white.
I don't understand wot you're saying - either u accept that there r more differences than skin colour between races or u don't.......
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

First of all you have to examine exactly who the posters are on websites like stormfront that say women should have at least ten white babies for the white race, usually they are the anti-abortion fanatical Christians that spend all their time in front of abortion clinics holding their signs.

They are unusually vocal minority that like to intimidate other members.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You said you have aliases? Oh come on, let us read some of your posts when you are not using ebonics.
no - this is the only alias I use on here........but here is the link to my utube page..........

http://www.youtube.com/user/24zingo/discussio...

people have been very abusive and threatening toward me on the utube discussion........its like they can't stand it when people have a negative view of blax, and don't tow the pc line.....

they would rather believe fantasies about blax than the truth.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is YOU that wants to be white, and projecting these feelings on Mossad?
If he wanted to be white so bad, he would not have mentioned he was half Asian.
But according to you I'm a white man that wants to be black remember? Make up your mind. And as a white nationalist it's not me that you need to worry about as much as it is him. He's the result of the race mixing you people fear so much. He's the direct result of the diluting of your race. The only reason you hate us (non whites) is because we can make more like him.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
First of all you have to examine exactly who the posters are on websites like stormfront that say women should have at least ten white babies for the white race, usually they are the anti-abortion fanatical Christians that spend all their time in front of abortion clinics holding their signs.
They are unusually vocal minority that like to intimidate other members.
...blondie had 5 white babies, but she didn't do it for the white race.....

......she also said that if she were still of child-bearing age, she would have kneegroid babies with her blak bf.........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand wot you're saying - either u accept that there r more differences than skin colour between races or u don't.......
I do and it's called culture. You are not a race or a culture.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This is highly transparent dullard, what you are saying here is, when some fake white poster like Blonde copies black culture she is normal, but if somebody not entirely white follows white culture, all of a sudden they are not normal, they are trying to be white.
you can't have it both ways.
How do you know Blondie copies black culture? Thats your opinion. And when did I ever say ANYBODY here was normal??
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, didn't think about that. My bad.
Well I would say at least you seem like you have a nice personality compared to the other blacks. I think they do more harm to their cause then somebody like you.

MsDivine=smirks,comes of as unlikeable.
beer belly= Mr.Evil
kipper=barely able to conceal hatred towards whites.
Blonde= Harlot, society always hated them, it is not COOL in any way to come off as one.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>But according to you I'm a white man that wants to be black remember? Make up your mind. And as a white nationalist it's not me that you need to worry about as much as it is him. He's the result of the race mixing you people fear so much. He's the direct result of the diluting of your race. The only reason you hate us (non whites) is because we can make more like him.
not like me........its like u don't appreciate the difference between asians and kneegros.......they r not the same.......
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>But according to you I'm a white man that wants to be black remember? Make up your mind. And as a white nationalist it's not me that you need to worry about as much as it is him. He's the result of the race mixing you people fear so much. He's the direct result of the diluting of your race. The only reason you hate us (non whites) is because we can make more like him.
This is a free country, people can mix with whom they want.
All we can do is raise our kids the best way we can and hope they don't choose this route.
That is why I believe in separation, there is less chance of this happening.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I do and it's called culture. You are not a race or a culture.
culture doesn't account for different cranial capacity, brain size and IQ.......

even if a whole country of niccuz were raised in an entirely white system and society, u would not get the same result as YT.......
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>How do you know Blondie copies black culture? Thats your opinion. And when did I ever say ANYBODY here was normal??
Every body is normal here to me, that is why they have specific mental illnesses that can't be diagnosed over the internet, so I will assume everybody here is normal.
I would like to classify mudsharkism as a mental disorder, but it is Not.
But from most studies I have done, I have found an abusive white father at the root cause in most cases of mudsharkism.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>How do you know Blondie copies black culture? Thats your opinion. And when did I ever say ANYBODY here was normal??
Let's discuss your brothers racism shall we?
some of his comments ," throw the k88kes in the gas ovens"? ha ha ha
Him and his friends killed an entire Jewish family in south Africa and enjoyed their screaming?
Shall I pull up these posts for you?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I would say at least you seem like you have a nice personality compared to the other blacks. I think they do more harm to their cause then somebody like you.
beer belly= Mr.Evil
Blonde= Harlot, society always hated them, it is not COOL in any way to come off as one.
Are you mildly retarded? I told you I was within inches of you at your hubby's band night and IF I had been black, I am sure your would have noticed. YOU, considering your history, are in NO position to make assessments of others. If anyone could be considered evil, hateful, racist and unworthy, it is YOU....smh....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Every body is normal here to me, that is why they have specific mental illnesses that can't be diagnosed over the internet, so I will assume everybody here is normal.
I would like to classify mudsharkism as a mental disorder, but it is Not.
But from most studies I have done, I have found an abusive white father at the root cause in most cases of mudsharkism.
What's to account for dumb white trashism?
Did you conduct any studies on that?

Elaborate
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mildly retarded? I told you I was within inches of you at your hubby's band night and IF I had been black, I am sure your would have noticed. YOU, considering your history, are in NO position to make assessments of others. If anyone could be considered evil, hateful, racist and unworthy, it is YOU....smh....
wow........thats great.......I feel that if i were living in cali, u'd stalk me too.......

got sum relatives living in Vallejo if u'd like to stalk them instead nutso?.......
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I would say at least you seem like you have a nice personality compared to the other blacks. I think they do more harm to their cause then somebody like you.
beer belly= Mr.Evil
Oh, let me tall you how much I really hate white people.

I mean, well my wife is white and ... OK that doesn't matter, but her ... well I get along pretty good with her family too. They've been great. Her dad and I talk a lot and I help him bale hay.

Ok, OK, Ok I got one! Years ago there's this guy from my gym who was bullying an old man on the bus. I think the guy was on steroids, because he bulked up real fast and had bouts of aggressive testosterone rage. I don't think I hated him, but he shouldn't have bullied that old man.
Ok, I hate ... Darth Vader! Ya never saw his face, but I know he is really Anakin Skywalker -- not a good guy. Ok, well I don't really hate Darth Vader, but he did some bad things.
According to Felicia I have this hate for white people that I can barely conceal, so it must be someone, hmmmm .... I didn't like those wicked Cowboys in Tombstone, but Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp, and the lawmen were great.

What a laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••