Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101282 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he go to Russia? Is he Russian? This is the United States ,he lives HERE not in Russia.
UK actually.......UK is sh** btw.........
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101283 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong, everyone changes if you allow yourself to change. So don't give me this BS that you can't change racism. One should know better than the others.
What"s worse about his racism, is he quotes scriptures and uses the bible to justify eliminating the greedy evil whites from the earth.
The blacks shall inherit the earth?
COME ON NOW?
God, if there was one, would destroy the black cities in the United States first, with all the violence and crime.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101284 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be a degree of racism in many places. It's like sexism. It's not going anywhere.
Mankind is arrogant and men have egos. Somebody somewhere HAS to be on the bottom. This is human nature to create these caste systems.
...but explain y the BLAK KNEEGRO is alwayz at the very bottom?
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#101286 Oct 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...of course ayrabs used to have kneegro slaves too.....but u never hear this from blax, becoz they alwayz must blame YT for everything
- in their fantasy - its only ever YT who oppressed niccuz u c..........
I know they had black slaves. But today they do not hire black servants much.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101287 Oct 16, 2013
I mean look at Dick Chaney, When was he born? 1941 , 1940, 1939? Somewhere around there, when is he going to die?
Looks like he led a pretty damn good life to me.
He probably is half robot by now, with all the metal gadgets in him keeping him alive.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101288 Oct 16, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Some places in Europe would fit what you say- not all the nations that are flooded with immigrants were doing that. At the same time this was happening- the larger part of the Indigenous people of these European nations were also being abused by the same elite who were profiting from the activities abroad. "Paupers and serfs". It's only in the last century- or less time- that such strides have been made to bridge the gap between the haves and have nots. So, you are saying that it's fine for descendants of Indigenous Europeans who had abused ancestors who fought hard for equality and never benefitted from the actions of the elite- to be swarmed with foreigners and their hard won status and benefits in their own nations be put in jeopardy or pushed back?
Many nations in the world have "plundered" other nations, most often for the benefit of the elite of the nation, king, etc., but most do not allow those former "plundered" nations from their history to flood in as some kind of moral obligation.
'
I think we've both lived long enough to know life and the world isnt fair. The few disregard the many and no one thinks about the innocent but instead only the guilty. It's not like hordes of immigrants are coming into countries thinking that they must exact revenge for the past. They come here believing all the hype that these nations so forcibly impressed upon them to begin with. Impressions of grandeur,power,opportunity, and success. Is it any wonder that the colonized and oppressed would wish to seek out their fortunes in the nations of those that led them to believe they were the masters of the universe?

It's called cause and effect. If I go to your house and say this place sucks compared to my beautiful home which by the way I always leave unlocked and have tons of riches and food laying around because I'm just all that n blah, blah, blah. Wouldnt you at some point want to see this for yourself?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101290 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
Because unlike blacks they are intelligent.
Ouch lol but seriously folks...who cares?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#101291 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well all I gots to say is Karma has been good to me.
Ever hear of the saying "the good die young" look I know some pretty damn evil miserable people that lived to a hundred , and led a pretty damn good life.

Some of those globalists that run the world that live off the misery of others are like a hundred years old by now and still kicking.
True enough, though being physically alive is of little value when one is spiritually/morally dead. How happy are some of those globalists?
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101292 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
Kip, I hope you understand nothing I say is racist. I'm trying to show you that you support a guy like Obama that is wrong. He is trying to destroy everything we love including your own black race. This is his agenda. Don't think that I don't know this, I do. He is forcing people to mix with other races, and some people just don't want to. They want to keep their race alive. Don't you want your black race to live? So how can you support a guy like Obama? I don't understand.
You are talking to Kippy, when he first started on Topix he said he wasn't attracted to black women, never even dated one, he is another OJ Simpson.
Does Kipper, Kippy, Kip? Even sound like a name any respectable black man would choose?
Sounds GAY and feminine.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101293 Oct 16, 2013
TWC is that retarded white nationalist chick that hybrid here has a crush on and is always showing her youtube nonsense on Topix.

You'd probably like her too Fellatio cos she seems to appeal to lesser minds.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101294 Oct 16, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they had black slaves. But today they do not hire black servants much.
the executioner in saudi arabia is a big kneegro.......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101296 Oct 16, 2013
Better check out the WHOLE history then, MASOOT as 'Five Northwest tribes Yakama, Colville, Nez Perce, Wanapum and Umatilla fought in court for reburial under the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).'

read this most recent report....

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202148...

Oakland

#101297 Oct 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
TWC is that retarded white nationalist chick that hybrid here has a crush on and is always showing her youtube nonsense on Topix.
You'd probably like her too Fellatio cos she seems to appeal to lesser minds.
TWC as in Teutonic White Chick and NOT Two White Crows aka Tiny Whiney Crowmagnon?......:)

Oakland

#101299 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I'm helping you, and I'm not racist. I'm really Asian. Asian people are not racist.
Define ASIAN...because SOME Asians are VERY racist, especially in parts of Los Angeles. If you wish proof, I can definitely show it. Just sayin'....
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#101300 Oct 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the executioner in saudi arabia is a big kneegro.......
Lol.
I mean the rich Indians we have here and Saudies. Have white servants or Philipines.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101301 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>News alert, most of the posters here speaking out on blacks are not fully white.
Ask your brother?
He wasn't half as stupid as you, and a hell of a lot more entertaining, get him back on, you are too dull.
BWAHHH my bro is 12,000 miles away in South Africa training his son for what he believes is an inevitable race war there. His baby mama wont let him take the boy outta the country and she herself is banned from the USA for some arson charges lol. You should see the vids of him with my nephew at the firing range. Kids a pretty good shot too.

And well I'm sorry to disappoint you but we are two entirely different types of peeps. All his friends expect me to be like him and all my friends expect him to be like me but we are nothing alike AT ALL!!

Yeah, I can understand why you would like him. He appeals to fascist type girls for some reason. Although he's black he seems to attract radical white women. Go figure.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101302 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
TWC as in Teutonic White Chick and NOT Two White Crows aka Tiny Whiney Crowmagnon?......:)
Yeah.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#101303 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently from the Sanskrit translation but its origins are debatable. There is even something similar in NA culture. Hope all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying your week......:)
Hey there....doing well. Doing micro-vacations this month to burn off some unused vacation time. Boss yelled at me because I haven't taken a real vacation in 2.5 years. So, I'm going to take her advice and plan a trip.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101304 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Better check out the WHOLE history then, MASOOT as 'Five Northwest tribes Yakama, Colville, Nez Perce, Wanapum and Umatilla fought in court for reburial under the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).'
read this most recent report....
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202148...
but kennewick man waz not an NA - proven thru his dna......

regardless, the fact is that NAs were not the first people in amerika........

human aliens came to this planet 300,000 years ago and even before that........can u prove it didn't happen?.........if not then stfu........

Oakland

#101305 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking to Kippy, when he first started on Topix he said he wasn't attracted to black women, never even dated one, he is another OJ Simpson.
Does Kipper, Kippy, Kip? Even sound like a name any respectable black man would choose?
Sounds GAY and feminine.
Do you EVER get things right? OJ's first wife, Marguerite was a BLACK WOMAN with whom he had 3 children (one drowned tragically in the family swimming pool just shortly before her 2nd birthday). OJ divorced Marguerite shortly after that incident and never forgave her for his daughter's death.....smh.....

YOUR corner ---------->>>>> >>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang of white men rape black teen boy caught on... 8 min Alright 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min DBWriter 1,128,969
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 11 min Alright 239
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 17 min Alright 521
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 17 min The truth 193
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min 7New Earth7 25,889
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 28 min Alright 3,025
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 36 min Alright 156
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,770
White people hate us, why again? 3 hr Horizon 44

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE