Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he can balance that out anytime he wants by going to Russia. And you KNOW there's no fictional right wing in that country don't you lil miss white nationalist? Lol
And all those other groups you just mentioned hate you too gringo, goyim,Gaijin.
But you keep dreamin ok?
:)
Why should he go to Russia? Is he Russian? This is the United States ,he lives HERE not in Russia.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu don't believe in Karma?
As a man sows, so does he REAP.
Much of this is simply a FACT of nature.
Everything comes at a price Felicia. It's not free. Even your hatred has it's price on your soul. You may not see it, but others do. In time it will show you as do all things.
is dat j*gaboo wisdom?........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
German-American Internment refers to the detention of German and German-American citizens in the United States during World War I and World War II. Unlike the Japanese Americans who were interned during World War II and the Italian Americans who were subject to the same fate, these internees have never received an apology or reparations.
President Woodrow Wilson issued two sets of regulations on April 6, 1917, and November 16, 1917, imposing restrictions on German-born male residents of the United States over the age of 14. The rules were written to include natives of Germany who had become citizens of countries other than the U.S.[2] Some 250,000 people in that category were required to register at their local post office, to carry their registration card at all times, and to report any change of address or employment. The same regulations and registration requirements were imposed on females on April 18, 1918. Some 6,300 such aliens were arrested. Thousands were interrogated and investigated. A total of 2,048 were incarcerated for the remainder of the war in two camps, Fort Douglas, Utah, for those west of the Mississippi and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, for those east of the Mississippi.
Among the notable internees were the geneticist Richard Goldschmidt and 29 players from the Boston Symphony Orchestra.Their music director, Karl Muck, spent more than a year at Fort Oglethorpe, as did the music director of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Ernst Kunwald. One internee described a memorable concert in the mess hall packed with 2000 internees, with honored guests like their doctors and government censors on the front benches, facing 100 musicians. Under Muck's baton, he wrote, "the Eroica rushed at us and carried us far away and above war and worry and barbed wire."
At the start of World War II, under the authority of the Alien Enemies Act of 1798, the United States government detained and interned over 11,000 German enemy aliens, as well as a small number of German-American citizens, either naturalized or native-born. Their ranks included immigrants to the U.S. as well as visitors stranded in the U.S. by hostilities. In many cases, the families of the internees were allowed to remain together at internment camps in the U.S. In other cases, families were separated. Limited due process was allowed for those arrested and detained.
A total of 11,507 Germans and German-Americans were interned during the war, accounting for 36% of the total internments under the Justice Department's Enemy Alien Control Program, but far less than the 110,000 Japanese-Americans interned.[ The Federal Bureau of Investigation drafted a list of Germans in fifteen Latin American countries whom it suspected of subversive activities and, following the attack on Pearl Harbor, demanded their eviction to the U.S. for detention. The countries that responded expelled 4,058 people.In some instances, corrupt Latin American officials took the opportunity to seize their property.
The U.S. internment camps to which Germans from Latin America were directed included:
Texas
Crystal City
Kenedy
Seagoville
Florida
Camp Blanding
Oklahoma
Stringtown
North Dakota
Fort Lincoln
Tennessee
Camp Forrest
Some internees were held at least as late as 1948.[32]
In 2005, activists formed an organization called the German American Internee Coalition to publicize the "internment, repatriation and exchange of civilians of German ethnicity" during World War II and to seek U.S. government review and acknowledgment of civil rights violations.[36]
The TRACES Center for History and Culture based in St. Paul, Minnesota travels the United States in a "bus-eum" to educate citizens of the World War II treatment of foreign nationals in the U.S.
This is very interesting.

Why do you think they interred more People of Japanese heritage than of German?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the name swastika originated in India. The symbol itself is much older and it's original meaning was perverted by your nazi heroes.
Apparently from the Sanskrit translation but its origins are debatable. There is even something similar in NA culture. Hope all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying your week......:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously how come that very rich Indians don't hire black ppl. Or very Rich Arabs. Like in the house as servants?
It's not that they speak ill about black ppl. It's more like they totally ignore BP . It's only from a few experiences I have. Very limited.
...of course ayrabs used to have kneegro slaves too.....but u never hear this from blax, becoz they alwayz must blame YT for everything

- in their fantasy - its only ever YT who oppressed niccuz u c..........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong, everyone changes if you allow yourself to change. So don't give me this BS that you can't change racism. One should know better than the others.
There will always be a degree of racism in many places. It's like sexism. It's not going anywhere.
Mankind is arrogant and men have egos. Somebody somewhere HAS to be on the bottom. This is human nature to create these caste systems.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that Karma has a tendency to get you in this current life, which is much more satisfying.
Well all I gots to say is Karma has been good to me.
Ever hear of the saying "the good die young" look I know some pretty damn evil miserable people that lived to a hundred , and led a pretty damn good life.

Some of those globalists that run the world that live off the misery of others are like a hundred years old by now and still kicking.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
OH LOOK, another YOUBOOB link to history. I'm not sure which source is least believeable. YOUBOOB, WACKYPEDIA or THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MASOOT....smh....
...that is a real south afrikan archeologist nutso.........

this is ancient pre-history - something the conventional establishment ignores, becoz they can't deal with the truth..........

and in fact - NAs were not the first people in amerika.......look up kennewick man........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he go to Russia? Is he Russian? This is the United States ,he lives HERE not in Russia.
UK actually.......UK is sh** btw.........
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong, everyone changes if you allow yourself to change. So don't give me this BS that you can't change racism. One should know better than the others.
What"s worse about his racism, is he quotes scriptures and uses the bible to justify eliminating the greedy evil whites from the earth.
The blacks shall inherit the earth?
COME ON NOW?
God, if there was one, would destroy the black cities in the United States first, with all the violence and crime.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be a degree of racism in many places. It's like sexism. It's not going anywhere.
Mankind is arrogant and men have egos. Somebody somewhere HAS to be on the bottom. This is human nature to create these caste systems.
...but explain y the BLAK KNEEGRO is alwayz at the very bottom?
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...of course ayrabs used to have kneegro slaves too.....but u never hear this from blax, becoz they alwayz must blame YT for everything
- in their fantasy - its only ever YT who oppressed niccuz u c..........
I know they had black slaves. But today they do not hire black servants much.
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

I mean look at Dick Chaney, When was he born? 1941 , 1940, 1939? Somewhere around there, when is he going to die?
Looks like he led a pretty damn good life to me.
He probably is half robot by now, with all the metal gadgets in him keeping him alive.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Some places in Europe would fit what you say- not all the nations that are flooded with immigrants were doing that. At the same time this was happening- the larger part of the Indigenous people of these European nations were also being abused by the same elite who were profiting from the activities abroad. "Paupers and serfs". It's only in the last century- or less time- that such strides have been made to bridge the gap between the haves and have nots. So, you are saying that it's fine for descendants of Indigenous Europeans who had abused ancestors who fought hard for equality and never benefitted from the actions of the elite- to be swarmed with foreigners and their hard won status and benefits in their own nations be put in jeopardy or pushed back?
Many nations in the world have "plundered" other nations, most often for the benefit of the elite of the nation, king, etc., but most do not allow those former "plundered" nations from their history to flood in as some kind of moral obligation.
'
I think we've both lived long enough to know life and the world isnt fair. The few disregard the many and no one thinks about the innocent but instead only the guilty. It's not like hordes of immigrants are coming into countries thinking that they must exact revenge for the past. They come here believing all the hype that these nations so forcibly impressed upon them to begin with. Impressions of grandeur,power,opportunity, and success. Is it any wonder that the colonized and oppressed would wish to seek out their fortunes in the nations of those that led them to believe they were the masters of the universe?

It's called cause and effect. If I go to your house and say this place sucks compared to my beautiful home which by the way I always leave unlocked and have tons of riches and food laying around because I'm just all that n blah, blah, blah. Wouldnt you at some point want to see this for yourself?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
Because unlike blacks they are intelligent.
Ouch lol but seriously folks...who cares?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well all I gots to say is Karma has been good to me.
Ever hear of the saying "the good die young" look I know some pretty damn evil miserable people that lived to a hundred , and led a pretty damn good life.

Some of those globalists that run the world that live off the misery of others are like a hundred years old by now and still kicking.
True enough, though being physically alive is of little value when one is spiritually/morally dead. How happy are some of those globalists?
felicia

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Batman Fan wrote:
Kip, I hope you understand nothing I say is racist. I'm trying to show you that you support a guy like Obama that is wrong. He is trying to destroy everything we love including your own black race. This is his agenda. Don't think that I don't know this, I do. He is forcing people to mix with other races, and some people just don't want to. They want to keep their race alive. Don't you want your black race to live? So how can you support a guy like Obama? I don't understand.
You are talking to Kippy, when he first started on Topix he said he wasn't attracted to black women, never even dated one, he is another OJ Simpson.
Does Kipper, Kippy, Kip? Even sound like a name any respectable black man would choose?
Sounds GAY and feminine.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

TWC is that retarded white nationalist chick that hybrid here has a crush on and is always showing her youtube nonsense on Topix.

You'd probably like her too Fellatio cos she seems to appeal to lesser minds.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they had black slaves. But today they do not hire black servants much.
the executioner in saudi arabia is a big kneegro.......

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Better check out the WHOLE history then, MASOOT as 'Five Northwest tribes Yakama, Colville, Nez Perce, Wanapum and Umatilla fought in court for reburial under the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA).'

read this most recent report....

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202148...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 min Lucifer 77,939
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min African AE 23,951
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 14 min African AE 820
Racist Baby-HILARIOUS!!! 21 min RealTalk 9
OOPS! Obama On His Way Out. 24 min Big Knob 16
black men latina women are no good they hate bl... (Dec '12) 30 min Burrito 242
Why do black people commit SO MUCH crime? (Oct '11) 37 min Left Jab 748
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 52 min African AE 2,238
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 1 hr legos 112
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr Anoń 411
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 4 hr lomaxx 261
•••
•••