Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#101258 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A LOT of people are hard to get along with.
White people running around naked in San Francisco can be hard to get along with..
Well lucky San Francisco has the only sane person like you to lead them to the right way Skippy.
And how would the white people eat if not for you hiring them as servants and maids?
Maybe you should get the noble peace prize , and not OBAMA?
You surely sound like you love whites, I would trust you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#101259 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>How about some black voodoo with the Karma, double up the effect?
Let"s throw those damn chicken bones and look into the future shall we?
YOu don't believe in Karma?
As a man sows, so does he REAP.
Much of this is simply a FACT of nature.

Everything comes at a price Felicia. It's not free. Even your hatred has it's price on your soul. You may not see it, but others do. In time it will show you as do all things.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#101260 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well we took their symbol and made it ours, their symbol will never be the same.
Did they have a patent on their symbol?
Of course not,it is ours now.
Actually, a symbol such as that would require a trademark, not a patent. Just sayin'.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101261 Oct 16, 2013
Someone better look up where the INDUS VALLEY was....smh.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#101262 Oct 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the swastika originated in India nutso........
Actually, the name swastika originated in India. The symbol itself is much older and it's original meaning was perverted by your nazi heroes.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#101263 Oct 16, 2013
German-American Internment refers to the detention of German and German-American citizens in the United States during World War I and World War II. Unlike the Japanese Americans who were interned during World War II and the Italian Americans who were subject to the same fate, these internees have never received an apology or reparations.

President Woodrow Wilson issued two sets of regulations on April 6, 1917, and November 16, 1917, imposing restrictions on German-born male residents of the United States over the age of 14. The rules were written to include natives of Germany who had become citizens of countries other than the U.S.[2] Some 250,000 people in that category were required to register at their local post office, to carry their registration card at all times, and to report any change of address or employment. The same regulations and registration requirements were imposed on females on April 18, 1918. Some 6,300 such aliens were arrested. Thousands were interrogated and investigated. A total of 2,048 were incarcerated for the remainder of the war in two camps, Fort Douglas, Utah, for those west of the Mississippi and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, for those east of the Mississippi.

Among the notable internees were the geneticist Richard Goldschmidt and 29 players from the Boston Symphony Orchestra.Their music director, Karl Muck, spent more than a year at Fort Oglethorpe, as did the music director of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Ernst Kunwald. One internee described a memorable concert in the mess hall packed with 2000 internees, with honored guests like their doctors and government censors on the front benches, facing 100 musicians. Under Muck's baton, he wrote, "the Eroica rushed at us and carried us far away and above war and worry and barbed wire."

At the start of World War II, under the authority of the Alien Enemies Act of 1798, the United States government detained and interned over 11,000 German enemy aliens, as well as a small number of German-American citizens, either naturalized or native-born. Their ranks included immigrants to the U.S. as well as visitors stranded in the U.S. by hostilities. In many cases, the families of the internees were allowed to remain together at internment camps in the U.S. In other cases, families were separated. Limited due process was allowed for those arrested and detained.

A total of 11,507 Germans and German-Americans were interned during the war, accounting for 36% of the total internments under the Justice Department's Enemy Alien Control Program, but far less than the 110,000 Japanese-Americans interned.[ The Federal Bureau of Investigation drafted a list of Germans in fifteen Latin American countries whom it suspected of subversive activities and, following the attack on Pearl Harbor, demanded their eviction to the U.S. for detention. The countries that responded expelled 4,058 people.In some instances, corrupt Latin American officials took the opportunity to seize their property.

The U.S. internment camps to which Germans from Latin America were directed included:
Texas
Crystal City
Kenedy
Seagoville
Florida
Camp Blanding
Oklahoma
Stringtown
North Dakota
Fort Lincoln
Tennessee
Camp Forrest
Some internees were held at least as late as 1948.[32]

In 2005, activists formed an organization called the German American Internee Coalition to publicize the "internment, repatriation and exchange of civilians of German ethnicity" during World War II and to seek U.S. government review and acknowledgment of civil rights violations.[36]
The TRACES Center for History and Culture based in St. Paul, Minnesota travels the United States in a "bus-eum" to educate citizens of the World War II treatment of foreign nationals in the U.S.

Level 7

Location hidden

#101264 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
I don't know Karma seems like a lesser fear for controlling people then "Hell" burning in a fiery torment for ever, not one drop of water.
I think you should stick with the Hell doctrine instead.
Except that Karma has a tendency to get you in this current life, which is much more satisfying.

Oakland

#101265 Oct 16, 2013
The oldest swastika known was found in the UKRAINE, Masoot. It looks like even that symbol's origins could be argued....RESEARCH before BLURTING, k?
Loulou

Denmark

#101266 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>blax never inherited the earth in the first place........kneegros came to this planet after asians and caucasians.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUZDTzrOZ2oXX
this is ancient pre-history........something they don't teach at kneegro skoo.......
Seriously how come that very rich Indians don't hire black ppl. Or very Rich Arabs. Like in the house as servants?
It's not that they speak ill about black ppl. It's more like they totally ignore BP . It's only from a few experiences I have. Very limited.

Oakland

#101267 Oct 16, 2013
OH LOOK, another YOUBOOB link to history. I'm not sure which source is least believeable. YOUBOOB, WACKYPEDIA or THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MASOOT....smh....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#101270 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>then stop talkin to me about rayciss whites u foo.........like I give a flying ph**k........ffs.........
....and btw.......anybody who is objective would c that the main racial problem by far is blak kneegros.........
No I will not stop talking to you about racist whites because as a hybrid you are their WORST result. You are the very thing they are trying to stop from happening to their race. I dont think you understand; Blacks are a race, whites are a race, Asians are a race and within each group there are those that do not want to dilute their race by mixing with other races. YOU mr. little biracial mutt, are these types of peoples worst enemy.

Never forget that...I wont let you.

:)
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#101273 Oct 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he can balance that out anytime he wants by going to Russia. And you KNOW there's no fictional right wing in that country don't you lil miss white nationalist? Lol
And all those other groups you just mentioned hate you too gringo, goyim,Gaijin.
But you keep dreamin ok?
:)
Why should he go to Russia? Is he Russian? This is the United States ,he lives HERE not in Russia.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101274 Oct 16, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu don't believe in Karma?
As a man sows, so does he REAP.
Much of this is simply a FACT of nature.
Everything comes at a price Felicia. It's not free. Even your hatred has it's price on your soul. You may not see it, but others do. In time it will show you as do all things.
is dat j*gaboo wisdom?........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101275 Oct 16, 2013
sONE wrote:
German-American Internment refers to the detention of German and German-American citizens in the United States during World War I and World War II. Unlike the Japanese Americans who were interned during World War II and the Italian Americans who were subject to the same fate, these internees have never received an apology or reparations.
President Woodrow Wilson issued two sets of regulations on April 6, 1917, and November 16, 1917, imposing restrictions on German-born male residents of the United States over the age of 14. The rules were written to include natives of Germany who had become citizens of countries other than the U.S.[2] Some 250,000 people in that category were required to register at their local post office, to carry their registration card at all times, and to report any change of address or employment. The same regulations and registration requirements were imposed on females on April 18, 1918. Some 6,300 such aliens were arrested. Thousands were interrogated and investigated. A total of 2,048 were incarcerated for the remainder of the war in two camps, Fort Douglas, Utah, for those west of the Mississippi and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, for those east of the Mississippi.
Among the notable internees were the geneticist Richard Goldschmidt and 29 players from the Boston Symphony Orchestra.Their music director, Karl Muck, spent more than a year at Fort Oglethorpe, as did the music director of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Ernst Kunwald. One internee described a memorable concert in the mess hall packed with 2000 internees, with honored guests like their doctors and government censors on the front benches, facing 100 musicians. Under Muck's baton, he wrote, "the Eroica rushed at us and carried us far away and above war and worry and barbed wire."
At the start of World War II, under the authority of the Alien Enemies Act of 1798, the United States government detained and interned over 11,000 German enemy aliens, as well as a small number of German-American citizens, either naturalized or native-born. Their ranks included immigrants to the U.S. as well as visitors stranded in the U.S. by hostilities. In many cases, the families of the internees were allowed to remain together at internment camps in the U.S. In other cases, families were separated. Limited due process was allowed for those arrested and detained.
A total of 11,507 Germans and German-Americans were interned during the war, accounting for 36% of the total internments under the Justice Department's Enemy Alien Control Program, but far less than the 110,000 Japanese-Americans interned.[ The Federal Bureau of Investigation drafted a list of Germans in fifteen Latin American countries whom it suspected of subversive activities and, following the attack on Pearl Harbor, demanded their eviction to the U.S. for detention. The countries that responded expelled 4,058 people.In some instances, corrupt Latin American officials took the opportunity to seize their property.
The U.S. internment camps to which Germans from Latin America were directed included:
Texas
Crystal City
Kenedy
Seagoville
Florida
Camp Blanding
Oklahoma
Stringtown
North Dakota
Fort Lincoln
Tennessee
Camp Forrest
Some internees were held at least as late as 1948.[32]
In 2005, activists formed an organization called the German American Internee Coalition to publicize the "internment, repatriation and exchange of civilians of German ethnicity" during World War II and to seek U.S. government review and acknowledgment of civil rights violations.[36]
The TRACES Center for History and Culture based in St. Paul, Minnesota travels the United States in a "bus-eum" to educate citizens of the World War II treatment of foreign nationals in the U.S.
This is very interesting.

Why do you think they interred more People of Japanese heritage than of German?

Oakland

#101276 Oct 16, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the name swastika originated in India. The symbol itself is much older and it's original meaning was perverted by your nazi heroes.
Apparently from the Sanskrit translation but its origins are debatable. There is even something similar in NA culture. Hope all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying your week......:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101277 Oct 16, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously how come that very rich Indians don't hire black ppl. Or very Rich Arabs. Like in the house as servants?
It's not that they speak ill about black ppl. It's more like they totally ignore BP . It's only from a few experiences I have. Very limited.
...of course ayrabs used to have kneegro slaves too.....but u never hear this from blax, becoz they alwayz must blame YT for everything

- in their fantasy - its only ever YT who oppressed niccuz u c..........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101279 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrong, everyone changes if you allow yourself to change. So don't give me this BS that you can't change racism. One should know better than the others.
There will always be a degree of racism in many places. It's like sexism. It's not going anywhere.
Mankind is arrogant and men have egos. Somebody somewhere HAS to be on the bottom. This is human nature to create these caste systems.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#101280 Oct 16, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that Karma has a tendency to get you in this current life, which is much more satisfying.
Well all I gots to say is Karma has been good to me.
Ever hear of the saying "the good die young" look I know some pretty damn evil miserable people that lived to a hundred , and led a pretty damn good life.

Some of those globalists that run the world that live off the misery of others are like a hundred years old by now and still kicking.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101281 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
OH LOOK, another YOUBOOB link to history. I'm not sure which source is least believeable. YOUBOOB, WACKYPEDIA or THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MASOOT....smh....
...that is a real south afrikan archeologist nutso.........

this is ancient pre-history - something the conventional establishment ignores, becoz they can't deal with the truth..........

and in fact - NAs were not the first people in amerika.......look up kennewick man........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101282 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he go to Russia? Is he Russian? This is the United States ,he lives HERE not in Russia.
UK actually.......UK is sh** btw.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,394,926
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Don Barros Serrano 2,040
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Moses 46,309
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 19 min Sara 242
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 20 min u Make Me Laugh 59
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 33 min Khalisa 1,397
Dear White People 48 min Nope 112
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 59 min Blah 40
The UK has left the EU 4 hr Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Moses 32,584
More from around the web