Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101233 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What about whitey's promises to the native people of this land. Oh wait! You slaughtered them.
What about whitey's promise of 40 acres and mule to the freed slaves? Oh wait! That too was a lie.
You need to keep quiet about promises. History shows that you have broken many.
the blak kneegro proved more resilient to the european diseases that killed off the NAs........
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101234 Oct 16, 2013
And your black Leader Obama murdered all the blacks in Lybia, supported Alqueida stringing them all up and hanging them.

felicia

Temecula, CA

#101235 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, we have black President due to to the support of white liberals. Ask yourself, what have you people achieved? If it wasn't for the white liberals to support your ugly ass, you have nothing achieved.
The white liberals keep the black population down with all their free family planning clinics that murder black babies.
They do more harm to black people then the Republicans that would outlaw abortion and create millions of more blacks.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101237 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how ignorant they are as that symbol has its roots in a culture NOT Caucasian in origin. You might do some research and find out why many laugh at the use of that symbol to advertise white power. What a bunch of putzes. You might wish to turn on your grammar and spell check this morning, Ms 'PAYED' ATTENTION....smh......
Well we took their symbol and made it ours, their symbol will never be the same.
Did they have a patent on their symbol?
Of course not,it is ours now.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101240 Oct 16, 2013
And no I will not use the spell check, whatever comes out will stay, I have better things to do with my time.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101242 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>More of your hate whitey bull sheet, whites come up with the technology, and if it gets in the hands of some one like me, you can expect your downfall.
That will be YOUR downfall.

Your actions have ALWAYS resulted in your liability and eventual DOWNFALL. It's called KARMA. It really works too. At the rate you're going with all that hate, blacks will re-inherit the earth and you can credit yourself for setting it all in motion.

I just love the irony.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101243 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Your actions have ALWAYS resulted in your liability and eventual DOWNFALL. It's called KARMA. It really works too. At the rate you're going with all that hate, blacks will re-inherit the earth and you can credit yourself for setting it all in motion.
I just love the irony.
We trust Obama, "Obama killed more black Libyans in one year than the Ku Klux Klan killed black Americans in its history"

YES WE CAN.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101244 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
KIP I'm trying to stop racism but you prove nothing again but your own demise. Like I said, I'm Asian I'm not racist. But you black people are hard to get with.
A LOT of people are hard to get along with.

White people running around naked in San Francisco can be hard to get along with. You BETTER believe they think Asians are hard to get along with when it comes to buying and money. Are you THAT thick? Have they deluded that much? Have they got you thinking that they love Asians all the time, LOL?

While you continue to harbor your resentments against black people, keep in mind that nobody black put Asians in internment camps during WW2. White people did that. We were at war with Germany and Italy too, but for some strange reason it didn't occur to the U.S. government to put those white people in camps. They went after the Japanese, so don't think for a MINUTE that if America went to war with China they wouldn't look at you with scorn.

Save your Uncle Tom "Whitey is Righty" B.S. for someone else.

You will never stop racism. People are just like that. You can expose it, but you cannot stop it.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101245 Oct 16, 2013
Obama's work is not done yet,

"For those of you that don't know, Barack Obama became a "minister" of Planned Parenthood a long time ago. He's so good at carrying out their racist, murderous, agenda against Afro-Americans and society at large, they gave him a 100% score on his voting record. Planned Parenthood is following the strategy of their racist founder, Margaret Sanger, to the letter. Planed Parenthood is saying,“We have our poster boy! Get him out in front as a lure for their women and men. Get them into our abortion clinics and dismember their children by the millions!” You say absurd? No Way! Planned Parenthood’s Valentine cards were sent out to hundreds of thousands of young people in the nation. Whose face is plainly seen waving to them with a big smile? Whose endorsement is given to this racist and calloused organization? Who is used to lure children to give credibility to its hideous plot? Barack Obama, that's who!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#101246 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, we have black President due to to the support of white liberals. Ask yourself, what have you people achieved? If it wasn't for the white liberals to support your ugly ass, you have nothing achieved.
Yawn.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#101247 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>We trust Obama, "Obama killed more black Libyans in one year than the Ku Klux Klan killed black Americans in its history"
YES WE CAN.
Oh Please.

You're grabbing at straws now.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101248 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the irony.
How about some black voodoo with the Karma, double up the effect?
Let"s throw those damn chicken bones and look into the future shall we?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101249 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
And no I will not use the spell check, whatever comes out will stay, I have better things to do with my time.
Then you need to quit trying to come across as educated and literate. YOU AREN'T. The trash you spew shows you to be a typical HERD animal. Deal with it, k?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101250 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>We trust Obama, "Obama killed more black Libyans in one year than the Ku Klux Klan killed black Americans in its history"
YES WE CAN.
What a crock....smh.....
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101251 Oct 16, 2013
I don't know Karma seems like a lesser fear for controlling people then "Hell" burning in a fiery torment for ever, not one drop of water.
I think you should stick with the Hell doctrine instead.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#101252 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
KIP I'm trying to stop racism but you prove nothing again but your own demise. Like I said, I'm Asian I'm not racist. But you black people are hard to get with.
Doesn't sound like you're trying to stop racism-like putting out a fire with gasolene

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#101253 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A LOT of people are hard to get along with.
White people running around naked in San Francisco can be hard to get along with. You BETTER believe they think Asians are hard to get along with when it comes to buying and money. Are you THAT thick? Have they deluded that much? Have they got you thinking that they love Asians all the time, LOL?
While you continue to harbor your resentments against black people, keep in mind that nobody black put Asians in internment camps during WW2. White people did that. We were at war with Germany and Italy too, but for some strange reason it didn't occur to the U.S. government to put those white people in camps. They went after the Japanese, so don't think for a MINUTE that if America went to war with China they wouldn't look at you with scorn.
Save your Uncle Tom "Whitey is Righty" B.S. for someone else.
You will never stop racism. People are just like that. You can expose it, but you cannot stop it.
http://www.foitimes.com/

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#101254 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
YES WE CAN.
During the Reagan years the U.S helped orchestrate the slaughter of nearly 1.5 million people during the Iran-Iraq War, but let's not discuss that. After all Ronald Reagan single handedly, tore down the Berlin Wall and ended Communism in Europe, right?

You people are nuttier than squirrel shyt.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Danielson, CT

#101255 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well it wasn't a white, your fictional violent whites in Russia that ganged up on him because he wasn't black,it was the violent Kneegrows, so maybe your violent race should think about that before attacking other non-black races?
The Asians hate you too, so do the Hispanics, and you can throw in the Jews also.
Well he can balance that out anytime he wants by going to Russia. And you KNOW there's no fictional right wing in that country don't you lil miss white nationalist? Lol
And all those other groups you just mentioned hate you too gringo, goyim,Gaijin.

But you keep dreamin ok?

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101256 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how ignorant they are as that symbol has its roots in a culture NOT Caucasian in origin. You might do some research and find out why many laugh at the use of that symbol to advertise white power. What a bunch of putzes. You might wish to turn on your grammar and spell check this morning, Ms 'PAYED' ATTENTION....smh......
the swastika originated in India nutso........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Brown 1 min TheDoby 33
Have you looked at the last page of every thread? 1 min The Irony 2
E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoughts<3 (Nov '13) 2 min APV 4,843
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 min hahahahaha 298
Black disappointment with Obama threatens Democ... 3 min The Irony 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,675
BW Goes on Racist Rant, Whites Clap, Must See! 3 min TWR 9
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr The Irony 50
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 7,641

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE