felicia

Temecula, CA

#101200 Oct 16, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just want you to realize that you're a "mud man " to the same people that think I am. Yt don't love you do stop brown nosing them brown boy
:
Well it wasn't a white, your fictional violent whites in Russia that ganged up on him because he wasn't black,it was the violent Kneegrows, so maybe your violent race should think about that before attacking other non-black races?
The Asians hate you too, so do the Hispanics, and you can throw in the Jews also.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101201 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullshyt from our Topix Mother of the Year.
I'm black, live in California and I'm not at war with any Hispanics. In fact nobody black or Hispanic I know of are at war. Come to think of it, there were a bunch of Hispanic guys who helped put together my backyard walls and drainage system. I'd buy them cold drinks and lunch for helping me as a kind gesture. They worked very hard. My son even goes to a Spanish immersion school with Hispanic kids.
Felicia is confused. Gangs in Los Angeles are battling each other over the lucrative drug turf. That doesn't mean everyone is at war.
They hate the kneegrows, live with it.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#101202 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
But these first world nations are in the positions they are in largely if not wholly due to the fact that they exploited the very nations they now have flooding into their countries. So it's ok to colonize, enslave, and leech the resources of others to enhance your own homes but then cry foul when those you've exploited now come to yours?
I don't need a history lesson on immigration to America to understand immigration. Just an objective point of view is adequate.
No, I don't like mass immigration any more than most but I do understand the reasoning behind it and I don't expect people to just stop coming to powerful nations from abroad. It's what's been happening ever since Ancient times.
Some places in Europe would fit what you say- not all the nations that are flooded with immigrants were doing that. At the same time this was happening- the larger part of the Indigenous people of these European nations were also being abused by the same elite who were profiting from the activities abroad. "Paupers and serfs". It's only in the last century- or less time- that such strides have been made to bridge the gap between the haves and have nots. So, you are saying that it's fine for descendants of Indigenous Europeans who had abused ancestors who fought hard for equality and never benefitted from the actions of the elite- to be swarmed with foreigners and their hard won status and benefits in their own nations be put in jeopardy or pushed back?

Many nations in the world have "plundered" other nations, most often for the benefit of the elite of the nation, king, etc., but most do not allow those former "plundered" nations from their history to flood in as some kind of moral obligation.
'
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101203 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullshyt from our Topix Mother of the Year.
I'm black, live in California and I'm not at war with any Hispanics. In fact nobody black or Hispanic I know of are at war. Come to think of it, there were a bunch of Hispanic guys who helped put together my backyard walls and drainage system. I'd buy them cold drinks and lunch for helping me as a kind gesture. They worked very hard. My son even goes to a Spanish immersion school with Hispanic kids.
Felicia is confused. Gangs in Los Angeles are battling each other over the lucrative drug turf. That doesn't mean everyone is at war.
Two decades ago when Arceneaux joined the Compton City Council, she said that older blacks occupied the well-maintained, small homes in the neighborhood. But as they died or moved out of the community, Latinos moved in and the community's demographics shifted.

Although she noted cultural differences between blacks and Latinos, she said she thought they were minor.
Royce Esters, president of the National Assn. for Equal Justice for America, said there has been an underlying issue for years, but he called this particular incident a "wake-up call."
"When we outnumbered the Spanish we never treated them like this," said the longtime resident and community organizer. "This is racism."

Arceneaux said she plans to reach out to the family and get members of the City Council involved.

"We need to address
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101204 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
TWC for starters. A woman that would prolly spit in your hybrid face.
:)
I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
Because unlike blacks they are intelligent.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101205 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
News alert, most of the posters here speaking out on blacks are not fully white.
Ask your brother?

He wasn't half as stupid as you, and a hell of a lot more entertaining, get him back on, you are too dull.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101208 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Two decades ago when Arceneaux joined the Compton City Council, she said that older blacks occupied the well-maintained, small homes in the neighborhood. But as they died or moved out of the community, Latinos moved in and the community's demographics shifted.
Although she noted cultural differences between blacks and Latinos, she said she thought they were minor.
Royce Esters, president of the National Assn. for Equal Justice for America, said there has been an underlying issue for years, but he called this particular incident a "wake-up call."
"When we outnumbered the Spanish we never treated them like this," said the longtime resident and community organizer. "This is racism."
Arceneaux said she plans to reach out to the family and get members of the City Council involved.
"We need to address
I've learned that once Hispanic people see how they've been duped and lied to about blacks they rebel. They consult organizations like La Raza and then truths tend to surface. Angry, hate-filled, racist, white people DESPISE any truth with a passion. This is why organizations like La Raza and NAACP (whitey's worst nightmares) exist -- to clarify and put to right the injustices that are imposed on people of color.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101209 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
...I don't believe she would, no........if u watch her videos, she mainly criticizes criminal niccuz and joooz.......
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101210 Oct 16, 2013
David Duke admires Asian cultures in return--because they value themselves as a people and value their own race. There is nothing wrong with valuing one's own race--it's healthy and it's a basic human rights issue. We are all born into a social identity and we are unique genetically by groups of people--that is what we call race.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101211 Oct 16, 2013
David Dukes greatest hero is some Japanese philosopher, can't think of the name off hand.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101212 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
teutonic warrior chick.......I showed u one of her vidoes a few years ago and u said u seen her befo.........

KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101215 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
You're a liar.

You're nothing more than another lying-assed, hate-filled, white person. You come a dime a dozen and are easy to sell and manipulate. People see directly through your style of bullshyt and you hate them for it. Yet, you have the audacity to come here and talk about who is intelligent as if YOUR interpretation of intelligence means anything. I understand you live by Disney Land, but what in the hell do you really think this is?

Nobody Asian, Japanese, or whatever is impressed with you being "cool" with them. Once they figure out how ignorant you are and what your nonsense is capable of, they too will look down on you as white trash. They know you would just as soon view them that way, because this is what white people like you do. You didn't think they knew this about whitey did you? Oh yes, I talk to other minority people all the time. You have absolutely NO clue as to what some people say.

What time were you born yesterday?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101217 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical when someone tells the truth, he is threatened by someone who can't even take the truth. And I'm not white.
It doesn't matter really what you are.

People like you don't tell the truth.
It's not in you.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101218 Oct 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>teutonic warrior chick.......I showed u one of her vidoes a few years ago and u said u seen her befo.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q40D0o1YkRsXX
Yeah I know who that is, she posts on topix? I thought he was speaking about a poster here.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101220 Oct 16, 2013
I see the wicked man's kingdom falling.
His downfall is already set in motion.
He is orchestrating his own doom, but blames others.
He is greedy, hateful, very ignorant, and arrogant.
While the meek continue to inherit the earth he continues to rebuff wisdom.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101221 Oct 16, 2013
Now as far as the Nazi stuff goes, white groups have always used those as symbols for white power, even when I was a kid all the motorcycle people had those in their garage, I liked them as a kid.
Not our fault Hitler was one hell of a artist, that payed attention to Image, we like his images.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101222 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
Have you black people ever delivered your promises? Answer my question. Don't answer it. The answer is no..........
What about whitey's promises to the native people of this land. Oh wait! You slaughtered them.
What about whitey's promise of 40 acres and mule to the freed slaves? Oh wait! That too was a lie.
You need to keep quiet about promises. History shows that you have broken many.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101223 Oct 16, 2013
Even my husband that grew up in a liberal family loved those images, he would paint his little model planes , his favorite was the Red Baron with little swastika's. His entire room had little model planes with swastika's.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101226 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
, Once they figure out how ignorant you are and what your nonsense is capable of, they too will look down on you as white trash. They know you would just as soon view them that way, because this is what white people like you do. You didn't think they knew this about whitey did you? Oh yes, I talk to other minority people all the time. You have absolutely NO clue as to what some people say.
What time were you born yesterday?
'white trash" is a term liberals came up with, there is no such thing as white trash, They can be playing some banjo in the Tennessee mountains as far as I'm concerned, as long as they are pro-white they have a VOTE, and more then welcome to join our movement.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101227 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
Seriously, tell me what have you black people achieve anything? Only being atheletes and criminals that come to my mind.
and oprah winfrey of course........ugly rubber lipped billionaire baboon that she is..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Frank 1,110,814
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 4 min ethiopiangirl1 81
Why are AA still religous? 9 min Redefined 213
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 11 min Insect Trust 2,074
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 13 min Mamaajamma 70
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 14 min Rabbi Chopcock 472
Black People Didn't Have Diseases Until White P... (Mar '08) 14 min nightshade 211
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 19 min Big Knob 296
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr pn2cladelover 711
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr truth 24,616
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 2 hr Black Power 248
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••