felicia

Temecula, CA

#101211 Oct 16, 2013
David Dukes greatest hero is some Japanese philosopher, can't think of the name off hand.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101212 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
Because unlike blacks they are intelligent.
teutonic warrior chick.......I showed u one of her vidoes a few years ago and u said u seen her befo.........

KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101215 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>I like Masud, who is TWC? Just because I'm Pro-white doesn't mean I hate other races that like whites.
I'm pretty cool with Asians, especially the Japanese, I like them the best of the Asians.
Because unlike blacks they are intelligent.
You're a liar.

You're nothing more than another lying-assed, hate-filled, white person. You come a dime a dozen and are easy to sell and manipulate. People see directly through your style of bullshyt and you hate them for it. Yet, you have the audacity to come here and talk about who is intelligent as if YOUR interpretation of intelligence means anything. I understand you live by Disney Land, but what in the hell do you really think this is?

Nobody Asian, Japanese, or whatever is impressed with you being "cool" with them. Once they figure out how ignorant you are and what your nonsense is capable of, they too will look down on you as white trash. They know you would just as soon view them that way, because this is what white people like you do. You didn't think they knew this about whitey did you? Oh yes, I talk to other minority people all the time. You have absolutely NO clue as to what some people say.

What time were you born yesterday?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101217 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical when someone tells the truth, he is threatened by someone who can't even take the truth. And I'm not white.
It doesn't matter really what you are.

People like you don't tell the truth.
It's not in you.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101218 Oct 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>teutonic warrior chick.......I showed u one of her vidoes a few years ago and u said u seen her befo.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q40D0o1YkRsXX
Yeah I know who that is, she posts on topix? I thought he was speaking about a poster here.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101220 Oct 16, 2013
I see the wicked man's kingdom falling.
His downfall is already set in motion.
He is orchestrating his own doom, but blames others.
He is greedy, hateful, very ignorant, and arrogant.
While the meek continue to inherit the earth he continues to rebuff wisdom.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101221 Oct 16, 2013
Now as far as the Nazi stuff goes, white groups have always used those as symbols for white power, even when I was a kid all the motorcycle people had those in their garage, I liked them as a kid.
Not our fault Hitler was one hell of a artist, that payed attention to Image, we like his images.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101222 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
Have you black people ever delivered your promises? Answer my question. Don't answer it. The answer is no..........
What about whitey's promises to the native people of this land. Oh wait! You slaughtered them.
What about whitey's promise of 40 acres and mule to the freed slaves? Oh wait! That too was a lie.
You need to keep quiet about promises. History shows that you have broken many.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101223 Oct 16, 2013
Even my husband that grew up in a liberal family loved those images, he would paint his little model planes , his favorite was the Red Baron with little swastika's. His entire room had little model planes with swastika's.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101226 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
, Once they figure out how ignorant you are and what your nonsense is capable of, they too will look down on you as white trash. They know you would just as soon view them that way, because this is what white people like you do. You didn't think they knew this about whitey did you? Oh yes, I talk to other minority people all the time. You have absolutely NO clue as to what some people say.
What time were you born yesterday?
'white trash" is a term liberals came up with, there is no such thing as white trash, They can be playing some banjo in the Tennessee mountains as far as I'm concerned, as long as they are pro-white they have a VOTE, and more then welcome to join our movement.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101227 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
Seriously, tell me what have you black people achieve anything? Only being atheletes and criminals that come to my mind.
and oprah winfrey of course........ugly rubber lipped billionaire baboon that she is..........
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101228 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
I see the wicked man's kingdom falling.
His downfall is already set in motion.
He is orchestrating his own doom, but blames others.
He is greedy, hateful, very ignorant, and arrogant.
While the meek continue to inherit the earth he continues to rebuff wisdom.
More of your hate whitey bull sheet, whites come up with the technology, and if it gets in the hands of some one like me, you can expect your downfall.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101231 Oct 16, 2013
You blacks are doing Nothing about the black genocide in Israel, they sterilized all the blacks, and got away with it, Money talks, and not a damn thing you can do about it, you are still fighting their wars for them.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#101232 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
Now as far as the Nazi stuff goes, white groups have always used those as symbols for white power, even when I was a kid all the motorcycle people had those in their garage, I liked them as a kid.
Not our fault Hitler was one hell of a artist, that payed attention to Image, we like his images.
Just goes to show how ignorant they are as that symbol has its roots in a culture NOT Caucasian in origin. You might do some research and find out why many laugh at the use of that symbol to advertise white power. What a bunch of putzes. You might wish to turn on your grammar and spell check this morning, Ms 'PAYED' ATTENTION....smh......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#101233 Oct 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What about whitey's promises to the native people of this land. Oh wait! You slaughtered them.
What about whitey's promise of 40 acres and mule to the freed slaves? Oh wait! That too was a lie.
You need to keep quiet about promises. History shows that you have broken many.
the blak kneegro proved more resilient to the european diseases that killed off the NAs........
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101234 Oct 16, 2013
And your black Leader Obama murdered all the blacks in Lybia, supported Alqueida stringing them all up and hanging them.

felicia

Temecula, CA

#101235 Oct 16, 2013
Batman Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, we have black President due to to the support of white liberals. Ask yourself, what have you people achieved? If it wasn't for the white liberals to support your ugly ass, you have nothing achieved.
The white liberals keep the black population down with all their free family planning clinics that murder black babies.
They do more harm to black people then the Republicans that would outlaw abortion and create millions of more blacks.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101237 Oct 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how ignorant they are as that symbol has its roots in a culture NOT Caucasian in origin. You might do some research and find out why many laugh at the use of that symbol to advertise white power. What a bunch of putzes. You might wish to turn on your grammar and spell check this morning, Ms 'PAYED' ATTENTION....smh......
Well we took their symbol and made it ours, their symbol will never be the same.
Did they have a patent on their symbol?
Of course not,it is ours now.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#101240 Oct 16, 2013
And no I will not use the spell check, whatever comes out will stay, I have better things to do with my time.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#101242 Oct 16, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>More of your hate whitey bull sheet, whites come up with the technology, and if it gets in the hands of some one like me, you can expect your downfall.
That will be YOUR downfall.

Your actions have ALWAYS resulted in your liability and eventual DOWNFALL. It's called KARMA. It really works too. At the rate you're going with all that hate, blacks will re-inherit the earth and you can credit yourself for setting it all in motion.

I just love the irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 1 min Loulou 22
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 109,155
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 4 min coretta 88
“Black Coffee” – This might be the most positiv... 7 min Dark Brew 1
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 7 min michele 464
What do White Europeans Think of White Americans (Apr '11) 20 min Kaleb B 47
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min mdbuilder 1,190,549
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 28 min Matthew_1 33
All women prefer white men 54 min The Irony 2,527
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 2 hr Marla 539