Are white women attracted to black men?
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100490 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Like those bored women who always have a problem for the plomber to solve. Strangely it's everytime thier husband is at work. While they wait for the plomber to arrive they're watering thier lawn wearing bathing suit and heals. Of course they want to help the plomber. Sigh.
It's just hilarious to watch. Hehe.
My thoughts, exactly, Loulou.

And regarding any "construction", if a person is paying someone to do the job, I don't know too many people who are working right along with those on the job. If there's a problem or whatever, most people deal with the person supervising the work/and they relaying it to their crew. They don't jump in and start working along with those doing what they were paid to do. Especially, bellowing out orders because someone's out of caulk and then kicking the person.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100492 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
who the fck said anything about tiles??
jesus. you just make shyt up as you go.
Your buddy was the person who brought up tiles. It would appear that he's the one who has the problem with reading comprehension.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100495 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> and why is that? because i run a business and expect certain things? How is that entitlement? It wasn't given to me. I worked for it and i plan on keeping it. Thats just business. The arrogance that i have is towards azzling; and it has nothing to do with whiteness- mine nor hers.
It has to do with the fact that i hate her mutherfcking guts.
If you run a business then it would appear that you don't know how to properly delegate responsibilities such as someone who supervises those doing the work being done. Most people who cut the checks delegate to someone who supervises the work being done.

Since you wanted to bring up cooking, why do you think that those cutting the checks have a person in charge of the front of the house and an executive chef who is in charge of the back of the house. And the two report to the owner. Sounds like you run a two bit business operation.
Loulou

Denmark

#100497 Oct 11, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts, exactly, Loulou.
And regarding any "construction", if a person is paying someone to do the job, I don't know too many people who are working right along with those on the job. If there's a problem or whatever, most people deal with the person supervising the work/and they relaying it to their crew. They don't jump in and start working along with those doing what they were paid to do. Especially, bellowing out orders because someone's out of caulk and then kicking the person.
I always think it creates authority problems working to close to an employer. Getting too close . Because the employer also needs to be able to critize and fire ppl. I mean a polite and professional distance .
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100498 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't have to do jackshyt assling. I choose to do it. I like doing it. And it saves me a shyt ton of money if i'm there. I don't contract hourly; its bid at one price. No matter how long it takes, thats what i get. Do you not understand that time is money?? The sooner its done, the sooner i can get to the next job. Unlike your lazy azz who would rather sit on that azz, hire another person and "supervise"; I kill two birds with one stone- its simple; its all about the money.
You are just lazy.
That potpie almost done?
I know exactly the kind of organization you run. Just a two bit dog and pony show, no nothing.

I would no sooner do business with you or hire you for a job than the man on the moon would.

You clearly don't know how to run an operation that requires delegating responsibilities to others.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100500 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>KIP asked a question. YOU blabbered on in several posts as if I had answered him with a yes.
when i didn't answer him at all.
Don't try to deflect your bullshyt - its gonna stink no matter how you try to weasel out of it.
Comprehend that dogfcker?
I didn't blabber anything, fckwit.

You were called out on the carpet for running your mouth, skank.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100501 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I always think it creates authority problems working to close to an employer. Getting too close . Because the employer also needs to be able to critize and fire ppl. I mean a polite and professional distance .
I agree. One thing as well is an employer doesn't really want to fraternize with their employees for those same reasons.
Loulou

Denmark

#100503 Oct 11, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. One thing as well is an employer doesn't really want to fraternize with their employees for those same reasons.
She's just way over the hill. The workers don't have any respect for her I think. No one likes a loud employer. Plus I don't think they'll feel comfortable . Then again it's not longterm thinking that drunk skank is best at.
Loulou

Denmark

#100504 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
im in a terrible mood.
fcking terrible.
Screwup!
Loulou

Denmark

#100507 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>says the little twit who's never worked a day in her entire coddled fcking life. Go whine to your maids silly girl.
I'm sure they'll agree with every word you utter. Just don't get too loud.
You are a fcking idiot.
I worked fatso. Ok.
And I train horses too. So what's your problem.
Plus I don't have maids. My parents have. Because they work a lot. But it's obviously different for you - who think you are smart for yelling and burping infront of some constructionworkers.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100508 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just way over the hill. The workers don't have any respect for her I think. No one likes a loud employer. Plus I don't think they'll feel comfortable . Then again it's not longterm thinking that drunk skank is best at.
It doesn't sound like they do. Loud employers don't do much for morale and they are more disruptive than anything else, imo. If any employer ever felt that they are "easy on the looks" and other such nonsense, that raises a red flag for me. That tells me that someone doesn't know how to draw a line between employees and employer. If an employer is carrying on right with their employees, that's someone who is wasting the person's money who is paying them to do a job. If I witnessed or heard that an employer was carrying on that way with their employees, I would very well question just how professional that person is or how they run their day to day operations. If they are carrying on with their employees, then they more than likely will be wasting a person's money who has hired her and who is cutting the check to her for services rendered.

Yep, long term thinking isn't her strong point. LOL
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100509 Oct 11, 2013
*easy on the eyes, rather.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100510 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>says the little twit who's never worked a day in her entire coddled fcking life. Go whine to your maids silly girl.
I'm sure they'll agree with every word you utter. Just don't get too loud.
You are a fcking idiot.
Well, we all know how you would interact with the maids, don't we. Let's guess, you'd be barking orders and saying that if they don't like it, they can go work elsewhere because your Daddy is cutting the checks.

Let's guess, if the maids didn't jump to your bellowing, you would scream and then kick them.
Loulou

Denmark

#100512 Oct 11, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know how you would interact with the maids, don't we. Let's guess, you'd be barking orders and saying that if they don't like it, they can go work elsewhere because your Daddy is cutting the checks.
Let's guess, if the maids didn't jump to your bellowing, you would scream and then kick them.
She's just some stupid who act on impulses. Lmao
And emotions.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100514 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked fatso. Ok.
Plus I don't have maids. My parents have. Because they work a lot. But it's obviously different for you - who think you are smart for yelling and burping infront of some constructionworkers.
YOu actually WORK everyday Loulou?

You said you couldn't do that and go to school. You DO have maids, because you live in your parent's home. You even went so far as to say what they earn is what YOU earn, because you're their offspring. You're an adult, but you're their daughter.

I'm not riding you here, but these are the things that you said. Yes, you have maids.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100515 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked fatso. Ok.
Just consider the source, Loulou. LOL
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100517 Oct 11, 2013
Busta Knutte wrote:
So dis girl Falonda be blowin up my phone like "Im HONGRY! Im HONGRY! I bin smokin weed all day!"
so i took her to Mickey Ds thinkin maybe I get my joint worked
she ate two Big Macs a large fries, soda milkshake and cherry pie
I was all like DAYUM!
As it turn out tho she be getting all gassy from some churros we picked up at taco bell on the way back to her crib and I just drop her off
I'm sorry we couldn't make a love connection for ya there.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100518 Oct 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just some stupid who act on impulses. Lmao
And emotions.
Indeed, Loulou, indeed. LOL

She having to yell for caulk more than once? Yeah, sure they didn't hear her.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100519 Oct 11, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> no, I would never have a maid. I'm not a spoiled little bytch who has other people to do things for her. I'm not too busy that I would ever need a maid, and I am perfectly capable of doing it myself.
so once again...you fail.
its what you do best asslin- fail.
Now that's not very nice. Who knew that you thought so low of those who have maids.

Not everyone who has a maid is what you deem them to be. Those with old money treat their staff like family. They treat their staff very well. It's employers like you that have the high turnover. Then again, you possess zero class as evidenced with every word you post, skank.
Say what

Blissfield, OH

#100520 Oct 11, 2013
Hate to tell you, skank, but those who hire people to do things for them aren't lazy. Those who you deem to be lazy and spoiled, in hiring a maid, are helping to put food on someone's table in that no poor person ever gave anyone a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall Shooter : Not a citizen but he voted in 3 ... 2 min Kip 5
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 16 min Stanhudson0729 313
Another brother shot 17 min Kip 57
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 17 min Tobecucked 145
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min RoxLo 1,433,653
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 50 min Moses 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Moses 49,006
MSNBC: Trump won 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 119
IR at the walmart 4 hr ROMPER STOMPER 90
More from around the web